Military gear on police

Good night antifa

What on Earth does a police officer need a grenade launcher for?

to shoot antifa?

tear gas

To shoot tear gas into people's balls

>OBBOMMA IS CREATING TOTALITARIAN POLICE STATE WE NEED TO STOP HIM!! AND PROTECT OURR FREEDOMS!!!!!!!!
>oh wait, I like the guy in charge, he can make any totalitarian state he wants lul i don care

Sup Forumscucks in a nutshell

Feeling safer already

Aren't they already doing that?

Have you even been paying attention to what's going on?

donnie needs to give police some a10 warthogs to them so they can bust nigger nests proper

here having this gif

B-BUT WE'RE FIGHTING FUCKING NAZI SCU-

Arpaio, a US miilitary vet (who swore an oath to uphold the Constituion the United States of America at all costs), went and chose to uphold the law or our land and got censored by a liberal/commie judge, was never allowed an appeal, and was told to "just deal with it." Meanwhile......

PHOENIX (AP) - A political group funded largely by liberal hedge-fund tycoon George Soros has recently raised $2.9 million in its bid to oust Sheriff Joe Arpaio, including getting a $250,000 contribution from the widow of Apple co-founder Steve Jobs.

Records released Friday say Soros contributed $2 million to Maricopa Strong over the five-week period ending on Oct. 27. He previously contributed $300,000.

In all, the group has collected $3.2 million during the campaign. Three other people gave six-figure contributions. Laurene Powell Jobs, president Emerson Collective LLC, a social activism organization, provided her contribution to the group on Oct. 5.

Are we still pretending this Soros fuck isn't a globalist? Are we still pretending this 80 year old piece of shit kike isn't trying to manipulate our sovereignty? Are we still pretending he's not an evil son of a bitch? Where are the leftists? Get fucking real. The jews ARE the problem. Please wake the fuck up, America.

Good AOE.

He won't be standing after this one, I tell you what

super niggers

To suppress the weekly antifa and/or BLM chimpouts.

>giganigga.jpg

This is actually a good thing. 90% of the criminals on the receiving end will be niggers. Cops may suck but the enemy of an enemy is a friend.

Niggers.

If you know what's good for people of the Earth, there's not a single reason to worry about

Google "Arpaio Tent Prison" and tell me this doesn't qualify as cruel and unusual punishment

look at everything so far. its not antifa thats gonna be getting shot. its us.

"military gear like armored vehicles and grenade launchers"

and also shit like notebooks and pens.

The severity of tools police use is irrelevant, as ultimately it requires more boots on the ground for their job to get better.
More cops, not better tools, is what this job requires.

Kek this

Goodnight America

you retards don't realize that liberal states will also be getting these and they will use them against neo-nazi tards like you

These launchers will punt the canisters to the middle of the crowd so they disperse rather than the front so they back up.

The majority of prisoners were niggers and spics. Very few actual humans were affected.

>more cops
>better tools
Why not both?

>This is a bad thing

Nigger he had some people dress in pink panties and sleep in tents. Stop trying ignore the obvious association with Soros a la "antifa" and everything else. You're a goddamn shill and this whole thing is getting roof blown off of it, you fucking piece of shit.

>niggers and spics
>read: American citizens
The constitution exists regardless of your bigotry

apparently you haven't seen whats been going on in Cali lately

That's the last thing the USA needs, a militarized police force

Muh nigga Trump

To launch grenades dumb ass

hahaha, launching grenades. What do you think they are for?

killing commies

jews in overdrive. They've been running stories on MSM all day calling antifa domestic terrorists bitch. You think the alt-right are the ones about to be shot? No, we won this shit.

No they won't. The Dem governor of VA said the alt right was very calm and classy aside from James Alex Fields Jr and antifa was the problem. Of course that wasn't covered but usually the police are protecting us like at Boston in Seattle.

Yes, just means they can do it much more.

The cops protect antifa. This military gear will be used against the right wing if they ever decide to use deadly force against antifa.

The conditions at the tent prison were horrific. In summer it gets over 120°F regularly. Hard labor daily. Rattlesnakes and scorpions everywhere. The Tent Prison is cruel and unusual punishment

what happens when america becomes a police state under trump and then the democrats take office in a few years?

Only criminals are annoyed by this, sleep tight Antifa

They never were meant to be. Everyone from Abe Lincoln to the founding fathers never wanted anyone besides white males to be citizens.

>implying Sup Forumscucks can think that far ahead

They'll repeal it so they can't hurt "ickl blacks"

maybe if spics didn't want to live in tents they should have stayed in Mexico, they knew the risks hopping the border and they were placing their bets that they would get another mass pardon.

It's to counter all those RPGs people have been using. Armored vehicles takes three hits. You should know this.

>More jobs

USA was meant for White people but cucks changed it (Which can be reversed)

>the Democratic governor of VA
>"We are hunting down anyone involved in any violence in Charlottesville and we will find you."
I'm glad you brought up the governor. RIP antifa.

You're assuming I give 1 single fuck about what felons think or are subjected to. Sup Forums doesn't give a fuck and we hope you spics burn in a barrel. Go back to your country, wetback.

Sup Forums is now advocating for militarized police

>any violence

Antifa caused nearly all of the violence he said himself on NPR. White nationalists are not getting arrested by him they are protected by the ACLU which is about to fuck him and the mayor with a fat lawsuit.

We'll see. If Ivanka and Kushy have his ear I'm sure this will only be used on "domestic terrorists" and not the actual kind.

Good, hope all the prisoners died.

Commie mayors will never allow any of that equipment to be put to good use, so...

WTF I LOVE FEMA CAMPS NOW

FEMA CAMPS ON THE WAY FOR ALT RIGHT

If the past year is anything to go by they will be using that gear on alt right people because they have already been bought and paid for.

sure why not?

posse comitatus? fatty's going to jail lol...

more tear gas

Did you really think this was an-cap board or something?

WHAT THE FUCK NAZIS NOW LOVE ZOG POLICE NOW

>alt right is religion of peace
easy dont drive your car into innocent protester spergboi

LOL TRUMP IS OUR GUY RIGHT YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS? WHEN THE FEMA CAMPS ARE SET UP YOU FAGGOTS WILL BE THE FIRST TO GO

Like Bush and Obama? Bush started doing this after 9/11. Obama gave away even more gear than Bush.

Giga-Niggers.

YES YES GOOD GOYS

WE NEED POLICE TO ARREST PROTESTERS

BUT PAY NO HEED TO WALLSTREET, WE NEED THEM TO STOP RIOTS FROM KILLING MY KIKE BUDDIES

Trumps with the jews while Obama was with the Muslims.

REALLY ACTIVATES THOSE NEURONS

>Like Bush and Obama? Bush started doing this after 9/11. Obama gave away even more gear than Bush.

Yes and now Trump is going to ramp it up to 11, you deserve ever FUCKING THING YOU GET

You really do deserve this, when the crash happens and the protests over the bail out, you will be on your knees crying for voting for him.

My thoughts exactly, keep finding the good fight user. You're on the right side. Remember that.

>military gear
Why not just use the military or military police?

Literally a retarded post. If illegals are imprisoned in American prisons, they should be deported instead

The problem with your retarded statement is, the founding fathers DID fucking care about the lives of felons. Google "cruel and unusual punishment" you cretin.

They didn't. But if they did, Arpaio would be in MUCH more trouble

you dumbass, the law that prohibited the police getting those gear was from Obama

>Trumps with the jews while Obama was with the Muslims.

Holy shit you are a dumb redneck

EVERY PRESIDENT IS FOR THE JEWS

EVERY PRESIDENT IS A ZOG PUPPET

ANY PRO-ZOG POLICE ON HERE NEED TO FUCK OFF MY BOARD

He was not alt right. Alt right is a religon of peace so he could not have been one of us

Oy vey. That would be tyranny! American's are free, don't you know!?

Self-defence

>illegals are imprisoned in American prisons, they should be deported instead

it's not that simple, you have to keep them somewhere before you get the buses to the tents for deportation

So charge him with cruel and unusual punishment.

Arpaio was brought to court over racial profiling (targeted traffic stops of hispanics). The judge, rather than simply ending that practice, proceeded to issue an order that Arpaio cover up illegal immigration, then charged Arpaio with contempt for refusing to comply with the illegal order. Arpaio's repeated appeals for a trial by jury were also denied, a blatant violation of his Sixth Amendment rights.

Arpaio might be a piece of shit, but that's on you to prove in court. You don't get to take shortcuts. Taking shortcuts suggests that you don't really care about legalities and just want to oust opposition officials and replace them with your cronies.

FEDERALIZE THE POLICE

EXPAND THE PATRIOT ACT

BAN PROTESTING

Infowars listeners voted for THIS GUY

Killing leftys

Drumpf is making a run at emperorship

Only because the police were targetting his social justice warrior groups.
False.

to launch grenades, duh

Better Dead Than Red, you soft motherfucker.

wow wtf i hate law enforcement now

imagine how beautiful the world could be without law enforcement

good. launch some grenades at antifa.

Great. Our Jew peppet presidents will have a militarized police force at their disposal.

AHAH CAUGHT THE ANTIFA SHILL

Let me guess you watch Fox and think Obama is working for the Muslim brotherhood and hated israel?

This is going to be affecting niggers and antifa and that's it. They are the ones opposed you retard.

delet this