>"Best solution is a baseball bat in your backpack."

>"My wife is a German"

liveleak.com/view?i=2f1_1503874419

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=2f1_1503874419
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump.

>"My wife is a German"
i find this incredible curious, if you live in a larger citiy, you will find at lot of foreign women there, yet a lot of foreigners persist of dating a germanic woman. so even though they proclaim to be the "new german" they need to have a old-german wife. really puts the gears into overdrive.

i wouldn't mind shitskins like him, if he at least wouldn't believe "browning" the country is a just endeavor and a part of progressive which shouldn't be stopped

Muslim's goal is to invade and take your land/women/wealth.

please don´t bump this thread, it is to early in the morning in Germany and i want to enjoy my breakfast
thank you

Let them have the women, where we're going we won't need them.

Better hurry up with that 4th Reich or those refugees are going to get permanent residency which is game over, short of a race war.

I FUCKING HATE GERMAN KEKS LIKE YOU

>liveleak.com/view?i=2f1_1503874419

browning is not a problem, germans not having children is the real problem

As long as there's still white Germans these filthy mongrels can be rounded up, put in petrol soaked wooden boxes and set alight yet.

Coloreds perceive white women as status symbols, being that their cultures are without exception marked by constant utter defeat at the hands of the higher hominid. Additionally, Islam's commandment to invade other countries at any cost using any means and its glorification of submission (hence its name) to animal urges go along with targeting native women so as to colonise more effectively. Basically they realise they can not organise as well, hence they rely on the empathy that makes our organisation possible in order to destroy it from the inside out. The same raging psychopathic jealousy the kikes exhibit with their communism essentially.

He literally said nothing wrong

t. Eidgenosse

>Coloreds perceive white women as status symbol
is this still a thing? i imagined people already were brainwashed by the us beauty ideal of the hood nigger.
>islam
i find the idea of european islam compelling, if you look at the ruling power structures, it will always be europeans ruling brussels and germans who will rule germany. just imagine an european caliphate ruled by a reformed islam, this might be the most brutal and totalitarian form of world dominance the world will see

Islam however is an Arab supremacist religion designed as a framework for the racial nature of the Arab swine so as that they will tirelessly invade and erode us until all that is good in the world is erased. Then the Jew will have accomplished their long-fought goal.

>Islam however is an Arab supremacist religion designed as a framework for the racial nature of the Arab swine so as that they will tirelessly invade and erode us until all that is good in the world is erased.
huh wow, where have I heard that before

Cut it out with the constant butthurt shit, broski.

I have to disagree here.

Men tend to find (hot) women outside their race as status symbols. It means 1) a fuck you to the establishment of their own culture and 2) a proof that they can be sophisticated/attractive enough for women that would have reservations dating them for being different.

And last, there is an element of cultural exchange that spices things up a lot.

This applies for women as well and that is why interracial/international relationships can be exciting.

Almost no one has psychopathic intentions of destroying society from the inside out - maybe radical Islamists - Most people just want to explore and have fun.

>racial nature of the Arab
exactly, could you imagine european altruism replaced with middle eastern savagery? the second an european branch of islam would be formed, ALL hell would break lose. women would lose their rights and be turned into catlte again, all other branches of islam would be branded heresy, blacks would be downgraded to slaves again.

Yes

>the second an european branch of islam would be formed, ALL hell would break lose. women would lose their rights and be turned into catlte again, all other branches of islam would be branded heresy, blacks would be downgraded to slaves again.
wtf I love Islam now!

He seems to be well integrated. However he's an alien in Europe and he should go back.
If you like it or not some German girl choose shitskin partner. You have 8 million of them, so fucked up.
Of course the amount of coalburners isn't as bad as in the US , but significant.
In my opinion the worst is the US big cities, California , Virginia where the % of shitskins are high. If u are a father don't send your daughter to dance, cheerleader, track and field and basketball courses. Cause she can be blacked if she do that.

>Cause she can be blacked if she do that.
She can be blacked anywhere, anytime. Al-Hansi here is right, without a framework that'd allow you to honor kill that whore afterwards, we'll never get out of this mess.

just kill it

This. Reproductive and rejuvenative medicine will be among the best tools for Whites to revert the effects of an aging and shrinking population.

If by this you mean accelerationism, then yes. They pack baseball bats, so we pack guns. Etc. There will need to be a crisis if Germany is to be saved (spoiler, it won't be saved).

You think the übermensch and untermensch thingy is just a meme? Shitskins know full well they're subhumans so marrying white and having half white children is like a gift from God to upgrade their genetics.

Look at the kind of women shitskins worship in their own countries, they put on a pedestal their most white looking females like they're superior to everyone else. Then they come to Europe and realise that their best women are even worse looking than our worst.

Take Aishwarya Rai for example. Worshipped in India for many years as a goddess on Earth and the epitome of beauty with every male poo lusting after her and dreaming of sharing a bed with her. Of course Aishwarya is too high class and aryan looking for 99'999999% of poos so imagine their shock when they immigrate to the West and not only the average female there is as good looking (if not more) as their crush but also they can date them.

Can't stand poo poos. Their english is retarded

>liveleak.com/view?i=2f1_1503874419
>fat and ugly somali who claims he has a german wife.

Ive seen that trick a thousand times.

If you retards didn't open the door, there would be no opportunity to see such a thing even once.

there's an establishment in europe undermining both laws and the will of the people, and any resistance is met with the threat of prison and losing your job.
don't pretend this shit isn't happening in any whtie country.

No, lets drop the
>we are being fucked over by these politicians and can't do anything about it :(((((

meme. You live in democracies. You could VOTE them out. You could VOTE to kick the invaders out and close the borders. But you don't, because this is what you suicidal faggots want.