BRAZIL BTFO

According to Pakistan's new census, the country has 207,774,520 million people. It gains 4 million each year. Brazil's population is 208 million, with much slower growth. By the end of this year, Pakistan will overtake Brazil as the world's 5th-largest nation. How will you celebrate Pakistan's victory over Brazil, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-child_policy#Introduction
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hoping that Pakistanis stay there in Pakistan.

>Muslims celebrate quantity of quality
no wonder this world is turning into shit

Pakistan is overpopulated like Egypt too.

Mass has its own momentum. Good luck with your anæmic nogainz birth rates, Europe.

To have big states - free healthcare, pay big pensions of baby boomers and exploit more resources?

One of your countryman of your in Sup Forums said that karachi is overpopulated. and another egypt guy said the same about their country - a country that is part a desert.

>pakistan a small as nation
>brazil size of america

you will be Africa poo in loo

>more low iq sandies is better
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Yfw Pakistan has fucking 208 million people. Wtf all these shitskins do is breed like insects then demand gibs ... the earth is doomed

It's a big city (over 20 million); it depends where you are. Lots of things to do in Karachi compared to a smaller town or village. More jobs.

So a population growing faster than the infrastructure and economy is now a good thing? If it wasn't for western charities and aid groups there wouldn't be this overpopulation problem.

>Muh resources!
>Muh financial worries!

This is why your populations are dying out. Quit worrying about all that shit. Things work out in the end. Have kids, and plenty of them.

> then demand gibs
Pakistan govt is not at risk of collapsing unlike some countries in UE.

>quit trying to think ahead like fucking rational humans
Literally sand niggers.

He's not actually pakistani you fucking morons

You're right, he's British just like you.

Nice bait
But lower population is a good sign of development.

>How will you celebrate Pakistan's victory over Brazil, Sup Forums?

I can't celebrate. White man loses in both scenarios. We need to prevent mudslimes from further breeding, we must sterlize them or we've already lost.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-child_policy#Introduction
Why do you think what was the purpose of this policy?

Rationality will literally genocide your race. You are thinking yourselves TO DEATH. Consider how absurd that is. Then stop doing it. There - I just gave you the real ultimate redpill to save your people. Will you even take it, though?

>Things work out in the end.

Don't you guys fuck kids all the time especially young boys? I'd rather not have that in my country m8.

Their shitty people demand to live in europe, like Its their given right

Cool, but when you will nuke India ?

Who is more white Pakistan or Brazil.

Kurwas (poles) are white?
If yes, so it's Brazil.

Shitskins breed like rats.
More at 11

t. Paki
More Kashmiri freedom fighter incoming

But Pakistan has a larger population than Brazil already, no need to wait for the end of the year

Lmao, saddest thing is it doesn't also count the fuckers over here in Britain

This

enjoy the shitload of people under the line of poverty, lol

Kek

Not a single white country fucking hell
>white genocide is a me-

Hey India is white

By nuking it.

SOPA

#poo2loo