His kingdom come!

Thy will be done!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DBP2VAcvSHA
biblehub.com/matthew/23-9.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtu.be/DBP2VAcvSHA

Does that mean the Vatican will have Open Borders?

That's right bring them into the Vatican you fucking hypocrite Pope.

really makes me think

Thank Allah, I was beginning to wonder how I'd get this dirty bomb to the Vatican.

>Sup Forumschristians will deny him being a real christian

Fuck off you fucking argentino scum

"The situation is dire."

"Send in Delta Force."

Martin Luther was very right. There're kike Protestants as well, but it's a lot harder to co-opt all Protestantism than it is to co-opt all Catholics as we can see now.

Wtf is wrong with the Pope

The fact that the guy before him was in the Hitler's youth's and was the only pope to ever resign.
It's just too much of a coincidence.
Also, his first words when elected were;
> may God forgive you for what you've done.

He is in a hurry to get to the apocalypse or what? I just don't get it

another globalist sell out

It's alive?

Uuhm, no sweetie, he is pretty mutch the most knowledgable in christianity. That is why he is pope.

he was elected as a publicity stunt, all he is is a publicity stunt, the church is loosing people, so they elected someone they think will make people think, hey look this pope is my friend, except he ran away from the leash and is now doing this kind of shit

I'd rather die than surrender to the subhuman that single-handedly destroyed Europe and by extension the world.
Protestants brought the plague of cancerous individualism upon the world, and for this they must be purged.

he's a fucking nut who isnt european and is trying to act cool while more and more christian kids leave the religion
he makes me wanna be orthodox
will never happen, but he makes me want to

>Migrants
>Not refugees
>Migrants
Uh, Pope?

Hey-yo!!! Migrants love the dress wearing types!!!

fucking JEW
CHRISTKEKS FUCKING IDIOTS

JEWS

>South American Pope
>Daily pro-refugee crap
>Kisses their feet

Catholicism is essentially a non-white, or even an anti-white religion at this point. Outside of Poland, no Europeans really take this religion seriously anymore. It is used to guilt trip us and trick us into accepting our Mexican/African/Asian 'brothers and sisters in Christ'.

Just move the Vatican to Buenos Aires or Manilla or wherever and be done with it.

if christianity means giving up on our tradition and values to make other people feel nice, with the inevitable seize of existance then i dont want to be part of it
THIS
H
I
S

Catholics are stupid filthy brown peasants who follow a jungle nigger Antichrist.
Why should I be surprised that people who are too stupid to compete successfully with white children for jobs at McDonalds want white genocide?

Das rayciss mayne

Bix nood

If we wanted any further proof that the Vatican has been taken over by a Jesuit coup then this is it.

Benedict was clearly ousted, he didn't "resign".

>h-he isn't a true christian!
>w-we got infiltrated!
christianity is a globalist religion, why do you think there are so many nigger and spic christians?

>Them>you, so die

im not saying we got infiltrated, i said the cardinals wand more money, power, people to worship them instead of God, so they elected someone they think is a peasant like the rest of us, what im saying is the church is bad, and corrupted

every pope is worse than the last, what is wrong with catholics. it has to be the most cucked religion on the face of the planet.

they should elect a lenny

The Vatican has always been corrupt.

You did get infiltrated though, Jesuit lefties staged a literal coup and forced Benedict to "resign" to make way for a leftist takeover of the Vatican.

Francis is an open leftist and a Jesuit, the first Jesuit Pope in a thousand years - let that sink in.

OY WEI GOYIM TAKE MORE REGUUGEES

this

the papacy has always been satan's stronghold. praying in cathedrals is fine, but anything aimed toward the authority of the papacy is blasphemy.

Fuck that boss kiddie-fiddler and his giant hat-collection. That argentinigger can open St. Peter's Basilica for migrants, and it will be demolished in a week.

>christianity means giving up on our tradition and values to make other people feel nice
while I wont deny that christianity did something good uniting europe under the cross, at its core it did make us drop our traditions for a foreign ones and with the current days taken in consideration what is happening it basically just makes europeans to spread their ass cheeks to foreigners so that we can be good goy- I mean christians.
but hey, this earthly life means nothing, just be a good goy- i mean christian and everything will be tip-top okily-dokily after we die, right?
btw pride is a sin, don't be a bigot lmao.

Oh, the pope is looking for a king alright, just not the right one! You realize that false flags are not a new thing, right?

The pope, this one anyhow, is about as far as one can get from being Christian without being an atheist.

The ayatollahs in Iran are more Christian than he is!

Daily reminder that when christcucks says he's just a bad pope, remember he's vicar of christ on earth.

Yep. Stats show that western Catholics (UK, US, Canada etc) are more cucked on issues like gay marriage, trans rights, immigration and so on than any other religion. Death to Abrahamism.

no more a sin than rubbing one hand against the other.. gee i wonder who could be behind that.

i dont let the church dictate what i should or shouldnt believe, or how i should behave, i pray to god not to men, and no, its not christian to let infidels defile your country and your women, nor are these 'refugees' in need of help, they are all able bodied man, that should have stayed in their home and defend it till their last breath,

>the whole thing was about the kingdom of Allah (Timone and Pumba) cuming in your daughters cunnyhole

What a twist

nope

self proclaimed

Proclaimed by the entire Catholic church

this year is the 500th anniversary of the reformation.

reject papist heresy.

keep in mind my russkie friend, most of the people who want refugees aren't christian but leftard atheist faggots
and lots of religious people are outraged by popos words

i agree with the canadian who said that the pope is a hypocrite
maybe he should take in refugees into vatican and see for himself how things are
what could possibly go wrong hehe

i sincere believe my people wont be able to keep their tradition without christianity, hence why im still religious

catholic church =/= catholic faith/God

he's just a man and can be decieved by the devil as every other man

your lunch pause should be over soon, why not go back to prepping muhamed and mutombo to enrich ur wife and culture

>even the Vatican is commie now
Huh.

that's fine.

Daily reminder that Christians are coalburners of the soul

no he isn't , vicar of christ means pope, pope means father.

biblehub.com/matthew/23-9.htm
matthew 23:8-9

8 But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.

9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

the pope is a piece of shit.

He follows Christian teachings. That's what leads to this.

>yes lets take in rapefugees in the vatican to irreversibly fuck up yurop even more, haha that will show them!
epic :-DDDD
>my russkie friend
that's rich coming from a slav

find me a passage where it says to let people kill you, that is just as bad as killing yourself, you are renoucing Gods gift of life

>ITT: two cheeks of the same Jewish arse arguing over Hebrew scriptures

you must be really proud for you non country banning 3 burkas
kek
harasho pidor

Rothschild is a shapeshifter.

Did he give a reasonable argument of why should my family should matter less than a that of a foreigner's?

he isn't saying come and slaughter us tho, he is saying to be a loving nice christian. and that is what christianity is about.

hate to say this but it's true that not all mudshits are terrorists.
BUT
they have no right to be in our lands in the first place, this is our land, our ancestors land, not theirs, ours. I don't give a shit if those niggers are the nicest people on earth, fuck them, stay in your own dessert where you belong.

Pope Benedict XVI is the true pope.

This Francis schmuck is merely a cryptokike imposter forced upon the masses by his satanic globalist masters.

Traitor! Usurper!

He's taking the teaching too literally.

has your non country done the same, pidor?

he doesn't need to say it, that is what will happen

OPEN BORDERS FOR THE VATICAN AND ALL ASSETS.