Poland and EU at war

Brussels has warned Warsaw if any Supreme Court judges were forced out of office, it would trigger the EU’s so-called “nuclear option” — the Article 7 procedure that can theoretically lead to a country being stripped of its right to vote in the European Council.

The Commission has also launched infringement proceedings against Poland’s overhaul of the lower courts.

This a step taken by Brussels if it believes a member country has broken EU law and can lead to the Commission taking a government to the European Court of Justice.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/
hooktube.com/watch?v=72kZw26IQa0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Death to the EU

fucking EU
the day it crashes and burns is the day I can die in peace

Go ahead,try it,let us know how that worked out for you.

Same here. Just not sure I'll still actually live that long.

lol

fuck eu
leave boland alone

they be good bois and they didnt do nuffin

now i want my country to do something similar.
our judges are garbage anyway, we barely punish anybody so we can brag about how empty our jails are.

Join us Poland!

if Poland gets out of the EU I am willing to come back

EU cant do shit, since they need all to vote for decision, and Hungary - the other country EU harrassed for a while, will block it.

STAY STRONK POLAND

*so we can rent out our jails to other ''nations'' like belgium and norway

well, if you drunkenly bash a random female public transit worker, causing permanent damage, hospitalizing her for months, for no reason at all, you get like a month jail tops. no wonder we got enough space left.

i never knew how much the brits really hated us until we started to have disagreements with the eu, and comments like this started popping up, even on liberal websites.

here's what i hope will happen:

>poland gets out of the eu
>cucked uk govt makes good deals with poland and allows them to come in
>gazillions of poles pour into the uk and take all your jobs
>poles breed like rabbits in the uk, and in 30 years more than 50% of the population is polish
>the name of the country is changed to magna polonia
>polish replaces english as the official language
>niggers are put into polish death camps, along with spastic-looking inbred brits
>england is made great again
>london is 100% white and full of decent church-going people
>english culture is preserved and appreciated

you guys don't even realize what you're missing out on

>the Article 7 procedure that can theoretically lead to a country being stripped of its right to vote in the European Council.

You know that Hungarians would have to support this, right? And they already declared that they will veto.

Based Magyars

Poland so woke and redpilled populace. Hoping to visit soon.

Fuck EU
bunch of inflated assholes who think that they alone rule the world
glory to Poland!
Don't give in, Poland
EU should kill itself

>EU’s so-called “nuclear option”
>get hit
>turn around
>do nothing

>Implying EU can do anything
listen, kalergi plan executive branch:
we do not like what are you doing!
we are not gonna kill ourselves to please your masters, we did it before and it sucked!
you cannot shame us into submission, because we are motherfuckin diamond compared to germany
now take your refugees, and shove them up your asses!

Suck my dick xD

Don't worry brothers Hungary won't leave you hanging

we are not worried, but thanks

And not a single fuck was given over that threat.

OH MY
Apparently Merkel thinks that "righteous issue" about Polish is very serious issue, and they will nto stay quiet, and it is foundation and principial issue about EU!
first Polish comment:
>weird, germans were not all about righteousness when thousands of german females were raped (...) if germans want to be righteous, they really should GIVE REPARATIONS FOR WW2 :DDDDDDDDDD

Can someone tl;dr me on the Poland situation? Are you all just rooting for them cause they said fuck off to migrants?

Just leave the EU already. We'll still be a trading partner with you.

cheers shitposter, it goes like this:
>western europe want to push kalergi plan everywhere
>Poland had enough of being genocided and says no
>west wants to call poland literally nazi
>they cant because we are first victims of nazis

no way, we're gonna take as much as we can and don't ever leave unless they pay us
sorry USA, but we have bad experience with trusting allies
>>hooktube.com/

No. We're supporting them because Merkel & the EU mafia is trying to bully Poland into doing shit that's bad for Poland.

You missed the ending
>UK filled with poles then turns into a none-gibs African-tier third world shithole

What's all this about your government initiating reforms that allow them to cherry pick supreme court judges/members of the high court judical panel?

That seems to be what the EU is sperging out over.

Even propaganda medias in France said Macron and his mom Merkel fucked up by giving direct orders to Poland regarding migrants.

>What's all this about your government initiating reforms that allow them to cherry pick supreme court judges/members of the high court judical panel?
propaganda
we got judges that were appointed by stalin aides because communism, and we had no way to get rid of them until now
they built extremely big net of self sucking support around themselves, and now when we want to remove commie judges, because they were caught stealing kiełbasa from stores (true story, also pants, drillers, and pendrives) everybody is mad
you fucked up when you ignored le pen, but we still owe you for Napoleon
we're gonna fix you, but you have to drop all that multiculti angle

Who do you want to pick their Supreme Court judges? The Germans?

before reforms, it was judges who picked judges and no one could even suggest stuff to them

Are the Germans going to invade with their assault broomsticks?

DO IT POLAND!

AGREED. This time we want to play and balance on both sides. From long term strategic perspective this is our best option.

Where did I imply I want Germany to control Poland? I'm asking the questions out of ignorance and wanting to understand the situation before jumping to conclusions.

but kangaroo, germany wants to control Poland
Russia wants to control Poland
USA wants to control Poland
everybody wants us, we are incredibly important because of geography, and not really important in other matters

Why doesnt Sup Forumsand just leave the (((European Union)))

gibs
germans will try to rat themselves out of paying WW2 reparations but they cannot rat out of EU shekels

>The EU is splintering along an east\west line while a horde of nomads hearing of good and peaceful living are slowly encroaching on the borders
>The decadent western aristocracy, constantly accused by its citizenry of treason, openly encourages debauchery and keeps the populace at ease with large scale feeding and housing programs

And just like in the past, this will be in the next 20 years the great European divide like the one that split the Roman Empire. The resemblance is quite uncanny.

Stay stronk poland and hungary

I really don't understand this whole EU protest against the government appointing judges, Britain has done that for centuries and nobody has said anything against it, even when judges were so obviously pressured by the government their judgements.

We don't want to control Poland. Just want Poland to ally with us instead of Russia or EU.

We're not in the nation building business anymore.

Why don't you just instate Janusz Whatever whatever (the "women are weaker shorter and stupider" guy) as Führer of the Polish libertarian reich and end all gibs, including those from the EU

Almost all of our current economy inrastructure is build as a satellite to the german economy engine. We produce a lot of geman half-finished products. Theres no simple way to cut that in short run.

open market
eurogibs are just tool to corrupt our politicians they will not take that away - it's there to subjugate us.

but we V4 people secretly hope they will punish us by expelling us from EU for not taking shitkskins in.

chill, our alliance list goes like this:
0. Kingdom of God and Jesus as eternal King
0.5. V4
1. USA
2. China
3. Germany and EU
4. Russia

The most infuriating thing is that if you show someone the similarities they just call you waycis and natzee! Leftists are a special kind of subhuman

Poles just want the gibs. They'll give in eventually.

This!

Wait, did you guys actually invoke article 50? You took so long I just stopped paying attention

Shut it paki

Empires don't have allies, empires have only interests. Remember that.

Hello Stanislav Wojiwycz

Wait and see.

Even the migration route is similar to the way Byzantine-Roman split occured, travelling along the Balkans then heading north and westward.

Europe has always been the continent for invasions and this has not changed. China is the different one, not Europe, but somehow everyone forgot this thanks to the Russian destruction of frequent invasions from the steppes.

Well, right now they are not attempting anything with Romania or Bulgaria really, these countries are still culturally isolated so who cares.

Didn't you just drop out because of Poland?
Also this

>Poles just want the gibs. They'll give in eventually.
you seem to misunderstand our predicament
we would prefer to dissapear from map for 123 years again then to stop being Polish
meanwhile, Sadiq Khan, part and parcel etc

>>hooktube.com/watch?v=72kZw26IQa0

This.
Fuck (((eu)))

God speed, Poland

it's just (((their))) meme, pakibro
we don't give a dam about eurogibs - it's corruption tool to subjugate us
get rid of it, lower the EU payments, sack bureaucrats involved and we will cheer up.

Fucking god speed poland you STRONK bastard. Don't for a second listen to any of the EU retards, Their grandchildren will not look like them. They will not speak like them. They will not think like them. They will be foreign.

All that matters is that Poland is still Polish a century from now.

Lol, UK blaming Poland for bad decisions. Take responsibility for your own cuckery UK.

Proud of you slav-bro. Let the fucking franco-deutsch-fags deal with the mud they took in alone. Haha.

Intermarium when?

Gibs are going to end soon anyway.

Well I'll admit it; I'm envious of you plungers.

We may have voted the get the fuck out of there, but our politicians are a bunch of slimy wankers, and will do just about anything to delay Brexit and void it completely.

Your politicians may not have voted to leave, but they certainly have the attitude to.

we are next slav-bro... when the wars start we must send our fighters into Western Europe because otherwise the flames of war will spread into our lands

Please, comrade, can you give me sauce of gif? Thanks, comarde. This good girl?

Polski-bong alliance! You send us vegetables and hot young women, we send you money and build a couple army bases. It's perfect.

pls no invade
very soon, past lover
like, 20 years tops
Trump already gave his blessing to 3C initiative, Poland works from this side, and Croatia from the south

>I really don't understand this whole EU protest against the government appointing judges, Britain has done that for centuries and nobody has said anything against it,
Exactly, because the EU are "hypocrites" who want to have THEIR leftist judges in Poland, just as they want the THEIR former leftist Civi Platform in power of Poland. Actually, ask how supreme judges are appointed in Germany or Spain. The EU only does this because their buddies (who are pro refugees) lost the elections and that now corrupt supreme judges have the possibility of losing their positions. You know, democracy is good only when our people are in power, but when they are not, then it's not democracy.

Polish people are human faeces and a race of slavic subhuman peasants.

/leaves thread

This is a paki

gibs - the thread

fuck off, nigger, i'm not your "comrade"

At this point I believe we should destroy Poland and take over their territory, I dont even want to hear anymore about those ungrateful basterds. Taking our money and then showing no respect? Thats-a bomba mamma mia

>the day it crashes and burns is the day to liberate Estonia
fixed.

Be careful what you wish for, it might just come true.

>You know that Hungarians would have to support this, right? And they already declared that they will veto.
Do you know of the fallback nuclear option that Macron and Merkel are planning?

They are planning a take-over of the EU via a "new incorporation" trick. I.e. you change the fundamental contracts, then create a new EU which is essentially a carbon copy of the old EU with your changes - everyone who wants to be in the new EU, exits the old EU and joins the new one. Poland, Hungary etc. are left out cold. There is nothing that they can do about it, because the system is set up that this can be done in a split second without unanimity - Article 50 allows for a majority to authorize this kind of change. And even without Article 50 this is possible under international law - you can always quit the EU under "extraordinary circumstances" - the agreement of say 19 core EU states to build a new core EU without the dissenting EU states would be such extraordinary circumstances.

Hypothetical scenario of us actually taking in 22,000 migrants (final figure given by Civil Platform leadership before their ousting in the recent parliamentary election):

>22,000 Syrian men are divided across all counties of Poland.
>None can speak Polish.
>The Polish state doesn't hire enough interpreters because lol we don't have any.
>The Syrians can never get paperwork done because our bureaucracy is incredibly stiff and lazy and tell you to go from window to window, department to department, the migrants never get their handout.
>A few thousand run off back to Germany.
>We can't do anything because lol Schengen borders.
>The remaining ones have to live in constant fear of being beaten if they ever went to a club, or spoke a foreign language outside after dark.
>A few go through 'bad' areas of towns after dark. They get mugged, beaten and left for dead.
>Women get burkas ripped off their bodies.
>Children get bullied by Polish children in schools, none are accepted. Polish teachers don't give a fuck, they only get paid to teach, not be the kids nannies.
>Their asylum homes/shelters are periodically burnt to the ground by ultra-nationalists.
>If they were to touch anyone's woman they'd be lynched and all the kebab shops in vicinity burnt for posterity.
>Mosques would be burnt.
>Whichever government took them in would be incredibly unpopular and would not win the elections again because this issue is BIG BIG issue in Poland. The Law and Justice CAN'T take them in, they'd lose a lot of their electorate, and they ran their campaign on the premise of not taking any in.
>Even their humanitarian aid has to be done all "hush hush".

Poland is right. EU is behaving incompetently.

If it were competent it would start EU deportation forces and round up all the invaders. Instead their nu-hippy movement bullshit is going to rot Europe from the inside out through nonstop immigration and terrorist attacks. These people do not belong in positions of power. Incompetency is the only thing they're apt at nowadays.

Take your muslims boland :((((

Kys kraut, poland will be polish in a few generations. You cannot say the same of Germany.

Lol funny, Ibrahim Malik Chowdhury. I'm English, wtf are you?
Poles took a load of jobs but they work, they are like us, if we had to take any immigrants polskis are 100x better than you curry-stinking goatfuckers

like the feminist cucked eu would really do shit if you just left.

(((EU))), when Soros comes to visit, it can't possibly be European. traitors everywhere.

>eu gives money in exchange of the destruction of their people
>poles say enough
>a subhuman garbage decides to post on /pol that they are ungrateful

Kys. For real.

>no way, we're gonna take as much as we can and don't ever leave unless they pay us
The next 2020 budget will shrink Poland's gibsmee level from the EU quite drastically. I expect massive shitposting in the Polish media "how the EU dares to take away gibmees from the Polish people... yadada... ww2... yadada German controlled Nazi EU... yadada".

the funny thing is, the new EU budget will still be pushed through with gibmees to Poland falling from 12 billion net to around 3-4 billion net.

At this point, I wonder whether Poland will withdraw from the EU.

Nah, some northerners didn't like the poles. I voted out for democracy and sovereignty. Lots voted anti immigration but polskis aren't the problem, pakis are.
>Mfw we get a vote on whether to expel all pakis
>Mfw the yes vote is 90%

In other words you old-union countries will have shared gov, shared migration policy, shared anthem, shared currency and so on. Good luck with that.

Cont.
>They don't get hired because they can't speak Polish and co-workers would intimidate them.
>They'd get spat on during the day.

We have fucking ultra-nationalist kibol (football hooligan) gangs roaming cities on fridays and weekends that beat any Ukranians they can find to a pulp. UKRANIANS! What do they think will happen to these poor African and Syrian migrants!?

They shouldn't come here not because we don't want them but because it'd be a sentence to a life of complete misery and perhaps even death.

Here's an idea: Don't take (((our))) gibs and you don't get the slims. Oh but they're Eastern European, they'd never work if there isn't a German overseer around.
Mudslimes it is!

UK POLAND HUNGARY ROMANIA BULGARIA UKRAINE ETHNO UNION NOW!!!!!

Honestly, who the fuck would need Estonia? It's worthless. Like all the baltic states.

Please, comrade just a little sauce of kurwa girl.

ok then, enjoy weakened economy

>stupid suicidal kraut think genocide can be bought with a bit of money

It is not because your country is a sinkhole of madness that other shoyld follow.
Get out of here and go protect your girls from rapefugee fucking idiot.

It doesn't matter if they are taking your gibs you stupid bastard. Taking advantage of a stupid krauts generosity is one thing, committing cultural, historic, demographic suicide in one motion is quite another thing.