This is what white nationalism looks like

>this is what white nationalism looks like

lol how pathetic, how can you fucks follow such a movement especially when it all it attracts is retards?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OK_(gesture)
vocaroo.com/i/s0dMiN8uVhJA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>idealists are subhumans
What else?

>how can you fucks follow such a movement
By giving my family traditional values, such as making sick gains

Yeah I know right.

Idealists schmealists

And this is the result of those "traditional" values? You can be traditional without needing to say you side with a nazi ideology.

The far right is needed in order to control the far left.
These subhumans need to be manipulated to destroy each other, to arm themselves, and hopefully lead another big war.
It's what the world needs.

Pic related is what white nationalism looks like
Your picture is of some incredibly pathetic and fragile kekistani, not a white nationalist.

>The far right is needed in order to control the far left.
That's what you think, point is we haven't had a president that's right wing and outspoken enough on these matters, president trump doesn't even necessarily call out Antifa for the terrorists they are, he labels them as far-left "groups" - what we really need is someone to shame the group and call them out for the terrorists they really are, that'd in turn mess with their funding, who's gonna wanna support terrorists (at least openly) amirite. Once people know enough of the group you'll see a lot less supporters, and more pissed off people.

>average white guy just wants to be around other white people

neck yourself nigger. There is literally nothing wrong with being a white nationalist. Also you have no proof of him being one in the first place.

m8 he's got a gore fetish like you wouldn't believe, he's won over 900 keyboard debates, I'd stand back if I were you.

>white power hand sign
>not a white nationalist
I don't know what is then

It's a cringy sign made by kekistanis and civic nationalists that find it funny that people think it's a white power sign when it's not. It's the same thing with the frog.

>nazi
Fuck off kike I never said I was a nazi

>It's a cringy sign made by kekistanis and civic nationalists that find it funny that people think it's a white power sign when it's not.
>all this shilling
Fuck off schmo you can't shill me

>I never said, I never said!
Spoken like a true lawyer.

Nazi.

Disgusting. So much for that white power amirite

hehehehe

Lol wtf? It is.

>you say you aren't thing
>that means you are thing
ok lol

It started out as some shitty Sup Forums meme made by redditfuges who saw some news announcer do the sign. "Let's make this into a meme, white power sign guyz XD And then it will get in the news and people will actually think it's a white power sign" You're literally getting tricked by a one year old, shitty meme.

>Lol wtf? It is.
How can you be so sure tho? Much like science, there's never a 100 percent, it's always 99.9 percent, what about that 0.01 percent?

You shouldn't be so arrogant user.

>ok lol
>hey guys I'm the I never said guy
What did you say then?

Just fucking look at the guy, he's a twink with a receding hairline and a princess crown on his head. He's either a commie role playing as a white nationalist failing because he doesn't know what that is, or a kekistani moron that spends his days watching youtube videos and playing video games.

>It started out as some shitty Sup Forums meme made by redditfuges who saw some news announcer do the sign. "Let's make this into a meme, white power sign guyz XD And then it will get in the news and people will actually think it's a white power sign" You're literally getting tricked by a one year old, shitty meme.
Scurrilous speculation at best. I'm willing to wager an advanced element of kikery was involved so I don't necessarily believe you.
Also refer to this post where I make a coherent point

B-But what about science user? Don't you care about science?

I just don't wanna get things wrong that's all

The racism here is truly horrifying
Posting this on a video game forum of all places does not make me feel good, but the toxicity of it all needs to be met with some strong condemnation. Ubisoft, while I love you and the Assassin's Creed franchise (though it's been a complicated relationship for the past several years now,) but all of these posts including mine and others like it shouldn't be happening, so do something about it since you're in charge here after all. Racists, trolls, alt-righters, whatever you are, there is no place in society much less the Internet for your intolerance and narrow thinking.

Everyone else sitting idly by, please help our guys 'n gals clean up this place by reporting bigotry; it's a taxing job monitoring forums and they probably do it for free.

Why do I even bother talking to you people
>le 0,01 percent!
Statistics and the majority is what matters.

It's the fucking "OK" sign? The sign that was invented by the Japanese and has been used by hundreds of millions of Americans for the last 60-some years?

Spoken like a true warrior right here.

You polacks could learn something here

What's wrong user???

Not my fault you BTFO'd.

>It's the fucking "OK" sign? The sign that was invented by the Japanese and has been used by hundreds of millions of Americans for the last 60-some years?
>really attempting to shill me like that
I'm very good at detecting bullshit user. And my bullshit meter is flaring up.

bump

Actually you're right. I was thinking of the "peace sign". The Ok sign has actually been around for much, much longer.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OK_(gesture)

>look at this selfie of an unattractive guy
>this discredits your whole movement

Just your average australian shitposter

>look at this selfie of an unattractive guy
>this discredits your whole movement
It does tho. Just look at the abomination. Why would you wanna be with a movement that attracts uggos like that.

>Actually you're right. I was thinking of the "peace sign". The Ok sign has actually been around for much, much longer.
Shill detected.

Stop ruining my fun user ya fuckin asshole.

geeeeeee.

Bumfp

Sage

vocaroo.com/i/s0dMiN8uVhJA

Didn't realize you were Jewish user.

Bunmp

>ugly people can't have ideology
that's all I get from these shitposts

>that's all I get from these shitposts
>implying it isn't the truth tho
kek hows it feel being in a movement that attracts uggos - so much for superior white aesthetics.

Notice none of these tactics resolve to "win a logical argument with facists."

Why can't they just do that?