Why don't kikes identify as Americans...

Why don't kikes identify as Americans? They see themselves as separate people in the USA and other nations and these parasites want us to send billions to Israel every year. If you don't love America and see America as your homeland then what the hell are you doing here heebs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JeYGtv8W6pA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pic fucking related.

Because what the fuck are you going to do about it goy

Never met a Jew who didn't identify as an American. Maybe you're just a retard.

being your masters.
so be a good wagie and go back to the factory.

>trusting a Jew
Not even Chinese Americans or others see themselves part of two nations

jews see America as israels Puppet/Vassal State, because jews run America's Mass Media and Economy, and thus Americans are BRAINWASHED from cradle to grave to view jews as cute little Angels that Dindu Nuffin and that its the "Antisemite" "Goy" fault for how jews are so shit.

jews just view America as a disposable Big Dumb Brute, "Golem" as they say.

We didn't bomb auschwitz for a reason. We can rebuild it if they start getting really uppity.

Identify as American *before* identifying as a Jew?

If some bizarro sequence of events played out such that America felt that Israel was its enemy, do you seriously expect that ANY American Jews would pick up a gun and go fight Israeli's? I fucking doubt it. German-Americans, Italian-Americans, Japanese-Americans*...they have all done so (in hindsight, perhaps unwisely) because they integrated into America and identified primarily as American, with their ethnic identity coming second. Could you really see Americans Jews taking up arms against Israel?

*American Japs kinda did, though tbf they weren't given too much of a chance to fight Japs directly.

Because they are kikes

jrws have built FEMA Camps all over America. who needs Auschwitz when you have FEMA? the FEMA Camps will ironically be used on the jews who built them. (built to host and kill the White Americans like they did with White Russians in Gulags) now that would be funny.

>jrws

JEWS

The Poles are very cognizant of this.

youtu.be/JeYGtv8W6pA

Some Jews definitely would, especially non-Practicing ones. My great grandfather was a Jew in Germany during the 1930s who had his families business taken after the nuremburg laws, they fled before shit got too bad but he didn't give a fuck about being a Jew even then and I went to his house for Christmas eve every year.

Why would we ever invade Israel? They are our best buds.

>Jews must be against America because they identify as Jewish first.

They would identify as Jewish American only because American Jew sounds like a Spike Lee movie.

Sounds like proof of their pending coup. Good one pal.

For some reason our government has allowed people to keep dual citizenship.

everyone ITT just KYS

the heiroarchy of their collectivism goes like this:
>Individual
>Family
>Jew
>-
>-
>-(big gap here)
>-
>-
>Man/Woman
>American
etc...

the reason the do all these tricks is because (imo) most americans are like this:
>Individual
>Family
>-
>-
>-
>-
>-
>White
>Male/female
etc

that's why nepotism is so rampant in jewish people. they are very tightknit. that's also why they want to prevent whites from getting more collective (but they let blacks)

The only fact that they survived for thousands years as a group should be a big red flag. They hate ethnocentrism of others cause they know that it is the best strategy. Their strategy.

Not really very discerning considering all religious people follow this hierarchy.

Hell even Atheists follow this hierarchy, valuing other atheists over their National identities.

The reality is that Nationalism has been blamed for the atrocities behind the world wars. Anyone with an education has been taught that National identity leads to international warfare.

>They would identify as Jewish American
Yes, they may identify as Jewish American, just as people identified as German-American or Italian-American. But when conflict actually broke out, they made clear they were American first and German or Italian second.

>Why would we ever invade Israel? They are our best buds.
These two sentences convinced me you're being sarcastic, but I'll indulge. It's a hypothetical, and you're trying to buck the hypo. You have to assume that for whatever reason, we find ourselves at odds with Israel.

I seriously doubt there would be a high % of Jews who would fight in that war. As it currently stands, more Americans Jews leave America every year to fight in the Israeli army than do enlist in the US military.

מה אתה צתעצבן, מתי פגשת יהודי מחו"ל בפעם האחרונה? הם ליברלים ברמה הקיצונית

>My great grandfather was a Jew in Germany during the 1930s who had his families business taken after the nuremburg laws, they fled before shit got too bad but he didn't give a fuck about being a Jew even then and I went to his house for Christmas eve every year.
Are you familiar with the term non sequitur? What the fuck was I supposed to take away from that sentence?

BASED

I think you could figure it out.

We aren't arguing whether the media or Hollywood are controlled by the Jews. This is about nationalism and the Jews I know would physically back America if America was attacked and verbally back Israel if Israel was attacked.

I think your overthinking how much the "typical Jew" gives a fuck about Israel. I know zero who have joined any armed forces, American or Israeli. The ones I know seem to prefer banking, accounting and investing but that also doesn't have shit to do with this argument.