I fucking hate this flag. It was scrapped together by a Jew and holds zero symbolism

I fucking hate this flag. It was scrapped together by a Jew and holds zero symbolism.

Why did we ever accept it? How fucking sad is it that it has been established to such extent that there are no alternative designs or even suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20070718074512/http://www.delukr.ec.europa.eu/page6858.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

goyim, pls
>holds zero symbolism
>12 stars symbolising 12 tribes of israel.

You're all ignorant niggers.

A
FUCKING
WHORE

If you look farther, it looks like a cock ring! kek

funny, thats the favorite line of jews

One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them.

>there are no alternative designs or even suggestions?

The EU Commission is unelected and made up of a small circle of echo chambering liberals. They believe that everybody in Europe loves the flag and the European Project and that only HATERS want to stop it from continuing to integrate Europe and stop wars!

Why the fuck do you think we voted to leave? It sure as hell wasn't just immigration.

>democracy is good

Show me one flag that doesn't look childish.

rather indirect than direct jewry

holy mother of god

>Voted to leave
>Still being fucked
>Blimey looks like we're still in lads.

I swear humanity has lost its spine. We have beheaded Kings for less! LETS FUCKING GOOOOO

In 1987, following the adoption of the flag by the EEC, Arsène Heitz (1908–89), one of the designers who had submitted proposals for the flag's design, suggested a religious inspiration for it. He claimed that the circle of stars was based on the iconographic tradition of showing the Blessed Virgin Mary as the Woman of the Apocalypse, wearing a "crown of twelve stars"

>no symbolism my ass

When will you Greeks stop blaming everyone but yourself.
Also if more countries were right wing, so would the EU. Don't blame the messenger, EU is a great anti-Anglo, anti-Chink, anti-Russia institution.

The creator of the flag is a jew.

Fuck off kraut

Yes, there should be alt designs.
Perhaps better to not have EU, but PNE (Patriotic Nations of Europe), we need a flag with a real European object, like the Zweihander, the most known sword of Europe, or something like the Spartan helmet.

Anyways, a real European flag needs to represent an ancient European object we all know about when things start to come it's history.

haha i was just playing re2

Here. A simple cross in Roman red and gold. Why would any European have a problem with this symbol?

Idk though, but I'd accept this flag as an European flag due to the reason that it represents old empires of Europe

Because my people where genocided by the romans.
(Batavi)

Christianity is not of European origin.

>democracy is good

Actually the EU proves that democracy is good. The fact that the EU is NOT democratic is exactly why everybody hates it. The European Parliament is a walking, talking meme with virtually no power while the unelected part is essentially supreme, and currently governed by an alcoholic former president of Luxembourg.

Show me on the doll where the SS-officer touched you

>my people were genocided by the Romans

Nah. Civilis was a dumb fucking fool who led his people into revolt despite the Batavi being given special treatment and being some of the most highly respected barbarians in the Empire.

Spare me. Your "people" were civilized by Romans. You're culturally Roman.

Of course it is. Orthodoxy and Catholicism are a modern version of the Roman religion with a Hebrew mythological substratum.

Protestantism indeed isn't though since it has removed sacred tradition and considers the Bible important. It's Messianic Judaism.

This whole Crown of Immortality/Strassbourg cathedral altar stained glass bullshit is just misdirection.

>Why did we ever accept it?

it was supposed to be an economical union, making the continent rich.

turns out its just another german ploy to destroy this continent.

If people had a magic ball 15 years ago and could see what would happen to the EU, nobody would've joined.

I was barely 18 years old when i voted "join EU".
Why i voted then?

>yay, no more passports and visas needed to go on vacation!!
>yay more western products will be available, hopefully cheaper!!!

What we got:

>Degenerate g*rman controlled 4th Reich, intent on destroying this continent with millions upon millions of niggers, cultural marxism and faggotry.

Dont vote when you're 18, you're still retarded.

Shut up saxon brother

no idea why you guys didn't opt out of that jewridden union of corruption while you had the chance.

EU means the destruction of Europe, not just stately destruction, demographic destruction !

>turns out its just another german ploy to destroy this continent.
Yes, that ploy involves us paying huge amounts as to bring roads and civilization to your backward country.

forgot muh picture

Fixed

We just didn't want to drown.

This. Polish bro. Stay strong and ignore those bastards threats.

We are not culturally Roman, our last tribes (Saxons and Frisians) where only civilized in 800 A.D. (By our other tribes; Francs). All the Batavi that were culturally Roman where slaughtered by Roman legions

that doesnt bother me

digits confirm napoleon macron will make this happen
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MARXIST SCUM WILL DIE ON THE STREETS

If you have things such as toilet, running water, a brain, a government, access to Sup Forums, etc., you're culturally Roman
All pre-Roman cultures of Europe were useless and have gone extinct

I bet that im more saxon than you. I am even fluent in Low Saxonian

>Country that has to pay the most debt in relation to its income is infuriated by EU's vestments

Quelle shock.

Holy sheeeeet

>paying huge amounts

how much did you get back? all of it, plus more?

didnt germany earn 3 billion euro by bailing out greece?
congratulations, you managed to even outjew the jews.

fuck you and your ((((((EU))))).

Wrong. Check your sources before shitposting inbred, Poland is the one that owes most denbts now.

>that doesnt bother me

That's because your country is a net beneficiary of the EU. It's the same for all shitheap non-Western European countries.

Not all of the Batavi were wiped out. There were virtually no genocides before the invention of modern military technology.

>I bet that im more saxon than you. I am even fluent in Low Saxonian

Probably. A million Saxons, Angles and Jutes are unlikely to ethnically dominate millions of local Britons. A lot of my ancestry is from very Saxon Yorkshire though so i'm probably more than most.

What a waste of good quads.

links?
sources?

Original image
Dutch Archaeologists Find the Site of a Massacre Julius Caesar boasted about.

In Julius Caesar’s personal account of the Gallic Wars, De Bello Gallico, the Roman commander (and emperor-to-be) detailed the massacre of two Germanic tribes by Roman troops in 55 BCE. The tribes had asked Caesar for asylum. Instead, they were massacred. Caesar boasted that his troops killed 430,000 people, the majority of them women and children. Some died by sword or spear either in battle or while fleeing the Romans. Others attempting escape drowned in a nearby river.

>400.000 people slaughtered
Not a genocide?

Fucking saggy ass clothes
triggers me

EU was formed for white genocide.

And yet here you are, leeching like we never gassed all those Jews for you.
>fuck you and your ((((((EU)))))
lol, feel free to leave?

>And yet here you are, leeching like we never gassed all those Jews for you.

what? you didnt gas anything. if anything, you made the jew problem worse.

thanks.

>lol, feel free to leave?

ok!!
aaaaaaaand we're out!!!!

> A Pole posting a fake quote

>aaaaaaaand we're out!!!!

Of course you won't be out. You need the Union to pay for your countries infrastructure after all. ;)

Things the Polish LOVE: Cleaning toilets, Receiving EU GIBS

The Batavi still existed in the area down due to the Frankification of the area when in the 4th century.

>aaaaaaaand we're out!!!!
Good riddance, maybe you can form your own little Union with the Brits now. Heard they love you over there.

You didn't gas any Jews, unfortunately.

lmao so butthurt.

>Good riddance

yeah, seriously man, what a relief, now i can sit in peace in front of the TV and laugh my ass off at the dying west.

also, the quote isnt fake, but im sure its fun to deny it lol.

>laugh my ass off at the dying west
I'm sure Russia still has a place for subhuman auxiliaries like you ;)

We should get Brussels to accept rapefugees

Wow, German's are so cucked they can't even accept reality. It's a fucking real quote, Hans. Wake the fuck up from your slumber, already.

The 12 stars were chosed as twelve is the symbol of perfection; there were 12 apostles, 12 hours in the day, 12 hours in the night, 12 months of the year, 12 signs of the zodiac. The colours blue and gold were the original colours of the Count Richard Coudenhove Kalergi who first proposed a Pan European Union in 1923.

somehow i have the feeling that 12 tribes of israel fit in as well.

web.archive.org/web/20070718074512/http://www.delukr.ec.europa.eu/page6858.html

This is my proposition. Fleur-de-lis have been used in heraldry in every single European country, so they're a much better fit than pentagonal stars. A flower for each country.

The harder part is deciding in what pattern to arrange them. First draft -- pseudo-regional/geographic pattern. Another option would be a fora design, with the 27 flowers arranged in a circular pattern as if forming a crown of laurels or something like it.

Propositions?

I'm talking real life, not video games.

When I see people waving this flag I just wonder what the actual fuck is wrong with them.

They are waving the flag that represents the free marketisation and erosion of nation state of an entire continent. It is literally the symbol of a fascist regime.

>Why would any European have a problem with this symbol?
Because it's supposed to be a flag for an actual political entity and not for LARPing as romans.

>holds zero symbolism
I say!
Looks like an anus to me. Harr.

And what exactly unites European people more than Roman-ness?
Do you have a better suggestion for colors/symbols?

The EU is not a political continuation of the Roman Empire. It's as simple as that.
I understand that you like Romans. You also probably like knights but it's still not socially acceptable to dress up in a plate armour.

>I fucking hate this flag.
You do?But why?It is an easy flag to transition into space age/star trek earth.

>The EU is not a political continuation of the Roman Empire. It's as simple as that.
I know, the entire world is

Well then that makes it irrelevant as an EU flag specifically.

Also no, the world isn't a successor state to the Roman Empire.

The fish doesn't know it's wet

How about Greece just change its shit spending policies?

My mother's family live in Piraeus. They somehow think Greece's spending would have continued on just fine with the drachma.

Stars = Europe
Crescent Moon = Near/Middle East
Raising Sun = Far East

The Ottomans had a moon and a star for a reason. This is proto-Eurasian symbology.

>showing the Blessed Virgin Mary as the Woman of the Apocalypse, wearing a "crown of twelve stars"

let that sink in for a second

Eu means the destruction of Europe, demographically

the stars are the 12 apostles you mongrels

It's useless. Ottomans turned the cradle of Western civilization into a corrupt shithole.

Bruh having a legacy isn't the same thing as being a successor political entity.
I mean you do understand that much, right?

shaddup beaner

We must coopt this flag so they stop using it. No flags for cosmopolites.