What happened to great architecture?

What happened to great architecture?

Is it even taught anywhere nowadays?

Are there any centers/groups/organizations that bring together traditional architects if any (remain at all)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9MYrK4qTztI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah there is a revival movement. I dont have pics on me, but certain brutalist buildings have been rendered with a new neo-classical facade. Not very widespread, but its a thing.

Bump

>ARCHitecture
haha I get it user

Just like modern feminism, hedonism, neo liberalism, and other degenerate me me me concepts from the baby boomer generation, they tried to ruin buildings too.

Jews

Atheism

>What happened to great architecture?
Define "great" without resorting to subjective tastes.

All those towers and weird cut-outs are to harness atmospheric electricity.

youtube.com/watch?v=9MYrK4qTztI

Pro tip: We are really on Mars

Computers. Ever since math was left to CAD software the artistry in the field was flooded with standardized cookie cutter millennial homes. That and megacorps took over regional builders. No culture left. All globalist...

Bump

We can't afford great things, anymore.

Jews taught plebs to love ugliness, probably because jews want to feel loved.

Bumpity bump

Architecture fag here

You'll never see classic beauty again because its not profitable.

These days its an imperative to do things in a cheap and efficient manner. Modern architecture is the direct result of efforts to maximise efficiency.

Not to mention that architects are ultimately conduits for which the client speaks. Aka, its pretty much down the client in the end.

Glass and concrete/steel are dirt cheap, and have tremendous strength. Why use inferior materials?

One of the major things is we stopped wasting so much money. Why bother hiring faggot artists and losers that can't produce real value to the economy?

Congratulations on making a nice looking structure that will be completely devastated by time and force you to pay restoration fees forever until you decide the pozed up hole is worthy of being torn down for something useful and less draining on resources.

those statues up the roof makes my dick hard

Some modern buildings look pretty nice to me actually

((((post modernism)))

AKA
>why capitalists are a cancer on human civilization

>houses like these
Dont see a lot of these types of buildings anymore i adore them