Can we get a timeline on the whole war between SJWs and the Alt Right...

Can we get a timeline on the whole war between SJWs and the Alt Right? When did stuff like third wave feminism really begin and when did it hit critical mass? This is a topic I've been thinking about a lot lately, just how did we get here?

The earliest example I can think of is Sarkeesian's "Tropes vs Women" Kickstarter in 2012, that set off the war between nerds and feminists, I couldn't really tell when the whole modern feminism thing began prior that though other than I remember hearing about "slutwalks" in 2011, is that where it began?

Meanwhile the Trayvon Martin shooting was the same year, 2012 and it seemed like that was the beginning of the end for race relations in America, the trial of which in 2013 was when "Black Lives Matter" was first coined in fact.

So things were heating up in 2013, that was the year I really became aware of the stereotypical pissed off feminist with weird hair in Chanty Binx.

But in my opinion things all hit critical mass in August of 2014 with the one two punch of Gamer Gate and Ferguson Missouri, Ferguson was especially the racial situation started going WAY south, it was one thing when you were talking about George Zimmerman but it was a whole ;nother ballgame when it became about the police.

So basically 3 years ago everything went fucking crazy, it feels like yesterday but if you stop and look back you realize we are living in a completely different world now and nothing will ever be the same, 2013 already has a nostalgic glow to me as a real "calm before the storm" and the end of an era.

pic not related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-vNJZMH2B6I
youtube.com/watch?v=dj8883DryKA
youtube.com/watch?v=irVB8b0zhQI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Slutwalks and OWS in 2011 was the birth of the whole modern "hey guys let's go out to the streets and cause a ruckus!" liberalism.

Yeah most of this shit started brewing after Trayvon. Gamergate was the first time the media collusion and cultural marxism were first really realized by the right... shit, that was terrifying after I finally put two and two together and realized the ramifications of that scenario. It's crazy to think that it all happened because some whore cheated on her boyfriend and he wrote about it. I honestly wonder if Trump could have been elected had Gamergate not played out like it did. It's likely though that something similar would've happened and started the fire all the same. Also as a St. Louisian, Ferguson was definitely a gigantic factor in both igniting the SJW craze and waking people up. From that we got BLM now having organized chimpouts, leading to the redpilling of millions.

When was the SRS thing again? 2013? I remember [S4S] was created around that time as a joke

As a hardcore gamer it was shocking to see the gaming press, who had spent years defending gaming from guys like Joe Lieberman and Jack Thompson suddenly do a 180 and take Sarkeesian seriously even though she was saying basically the same things but happened to have a vagina.

It was definitely an eye opening moment.

What is SRS?

bump

Leftism in vidya goes back even further than that though.
youtube.com/watch?v=-vNJZMH2B6I
You probably didn't even know this happened, did you? You know when it all started doing downhill? The moment you changed immigration laws, implemented affirmative action,put diversity quotas into place and changed your laws according to commie feminists demands in the 70s. More on that here: youtube.com/watch?v=dj8883DryKA

Its a long interview yes, but she's going to drop HUGE redpills on the so called "original good feminism" that was fighting for "equality". Here's a teaser of it youtube.com/watch?v=irVB8b0zhQI
tl;dw honest good struggle for equality begins, gets completely subverted and hijacked by commie radicals who declared themselves the leaders of feminism.I highly recommend the sargon of mossad interview though.
Basically the cancer was always there, it's been there for decades. It was just completely ignored while it was growing and growing, and nobody gave a shit. The whole thing blew up in people's faces after 2010 because that's when the cancer hit stage 4. I wonder if it's too late to do anything now.

Shit reddit says. It's a subreddit infested with dense, unfun SJWs that would brigade other subreddits and not get banned for it.

Oh and how could I forget. You and Canada both have been giving commie professors tenure ever since the hippie movement, who spent most of their teaching career training commie journalists, HR, diversity officers, activists, and even more commie teachers. Youve been literally subsidizing your own brainwashing and subversion.
They probably spent those exact same years hiring people based on diversity quotas until it reached critical mass.

Obviously this all ha a long history, but I'm interested in when exactly in the 2010s did it hit critical mass?

For Europe it was definitely the migrant crisis and ISIS. People didn't really give a shit about Charlie Hebdo (because duh why would they?) but when 123512th attack happened in 2 years and rapists began flooding in from Africa and ME, while simultaneously the left was defending them as loud as possible making claims like "muslims are the real victims of the attacks", that's when normies really started to stop and think:
"wait a second....why the fuck are you defending these people?". As a response the left screeched even louder, calling anyone a racist and a bigot who even began to QUESTION the migrant narrative. Sweden got exposed, the EU revealed it's true colors, then Brexit was about to happen and once again anyone who was pro-brexit was shouted down These were the big redpills for Euro/pol/.
For America Im not sure, maybe it was Trump running for president that really kicked the hornet's nest. Basically whenever something big enough happened that turned on all the lefties into overdrive, centers and apolitical people got pushed to the right and forced to become vocal in order to defend themselves due to the increasingly agressive and violent nature of the left. It began with shaming tactics, then you lose your friends, then you lose your job, then you got punched in the face for being a Nazi. aaaand here we all are today.

Occupy Wall Street started it I'd say. I remember all the SJW stuff coming out after that ended. Cis white males and white privilege I first heard about in 2012 and thought it was ridiculous then. Now that's not even the tip of the iceberg.

Trayvon and ferguson exploded the race component
Tumblr really helped spreading this extreme far-left ideology to young people, similar to how Sup Forums spreads their ideology.

Screeching about the patriarchy was already a thing in the 70s

Berkeley protests evolved from having our metal shows shut down by BAMN.

Once the Ghostship fire happened, we coopted their tragedy with /Safety Squad/ to have their flophouses condemed by firemarshals.

Dates are fuzzy, but I think Battle of Sacramento happened next. That was the first time I recall seeing TradWorkers armed with wooden shields and flagpoles.

I think Milo riot happened next. I became involved after watching Make Bitcoin Great Again girl get maced.

After that was Berkeley Battle 1 at the March 4(th) Trump. Which was the first faction v. faction melee.

The Right adopted the shield tactics from Battle of Sac + Gas Masks, whih birthed stickman. Which resulted in Battle 2.

Battle 3 was a straight massacre. That's when professor bikelock did his thing and we tore the living shit out of Antifa along Identity Evropa and R.A.M.

The next rally we held MLK Jr. Park uncontested, so not much of a battle.

Finally (in the East Bay) Alt-lite kids tried two back to back rallies in S.F. and Berkeley. None of /our guys/ showed. S.F. turned into a gay pride rally. Berkeley turned into a Joey Gibson gangbang, but we regained some well needed optics following Cvile.

>war between SJWs and the Alt Right
It's between the Media and The People.
SJWs are just the shock troops.
The D&C operations began after Occupy.

>OWS

it's also where alot of the really cancerous shit took root.

>muh progressive stack
>shouting down naysayers
>blocking cameras and trying to hide.
and worst of all
>allowing "professional" organizers to control your group

Looking back occupy does seem like a watershed moment.

You cannot even recall timelines from six months ago.
The Media keep the facts well hidden.
Their lackeys Wikify history until everything is a bed of lies.
It was the same during Gamergate. Everything you see now happened then. The Media is to blame.

Hillary created and legitimized the "alt-right" completely and entirely by herself. If she wouldn't have tried to boogyman so hard none of this would have happened.

It is unknown because the Media have supressed its memory. They are hiding the facts from the public across the board. They are tearing America apart and telling the People that it's all their fault.
All this rising madness is because of the Media.

All accurate.

Trump was the catalyst that literally blew everything up.

Once we are woke.. there is no going back to sleep.

The war has only just begun.

Thats what makes these quasi-nostalgia threads important. Saves our movement from being memoryholed while also reinforcing our narrative.

This, Sup Forums really needs to read more academic books. They've had words like this in use since the 50s. I got personally redpilled by left wing science fiction analysis, which went out of its way to portray utopian societies as racist, men as vile ogres who oppress by their patriarchy and women as saints (citing books filled with Mary Sue women written by Le Guin or Butler)