Fight back against google monopoly
>install brave browser or similar
>use qwant for searching
>install adnauseam
Anything else?

Other urls found in this thread:

evidon.com/])?
technologyreview.com/s/516156/a-popular-ad-blocker-also-helps-the-ad-industry/
techspot.com/news/52948-cookie-blocking-browser-plugin-ghostery-feeds-data-to-the-ad-industry.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7jlQosiA6Hk
lunascape.tv/
sourceforge.net/projects/iw4win/files/final-3.0/Final 3.0 - Geck 1.9/iceweasel-3.0f.en-US.win32.installer.exe/download?use_mirror=phoenixnap
sourceforge.net/projects/iw4win/
ghostbrowser.com/
kmeleonbrowser.org/
gnu.org/software/gnuzilla/
ftp.gnu.org/gnu/gnuzilla/52.1.0/
softpedia.com/reviews/mac/Wyzo-58737.shtml
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who is feeding you advice. It is absolutely awful.

>No Tor browser
Fuck off nigga

>tinfoil fags were right
As they always are.

Good lists
I don't trust Tor

Adnausememe would be much safer for your privacy if you ran it as a multi deployable bot on a VPN.

Just use a VPN before you do anything. Shit.

im running script few times 10-20 mins sessions every day w/o vpn, i have a dynamic ip, i was already banned from google but i reset router and im back. is it safe for me?

Protonmail for emails and DuckDuckGo to search.

youtube-dl is nice desu, and it works with almost every video hosting website that exists, not just youtube.

Qwant is better than DuckDuckGo.

I'll try it. Thanks frère Jacques.

>Qwant
Qwant doesnt encrypt your url query, so anything you input goes to your ISP

what do you guys suggest using for shitposting on Sup Forums then? Currently using chrome but peer pressure making me feel vulnerable

it uses https, how not?

WATCH OUT

ADNAUSEAM HAS OUR NASALLY ENHANCED FRIENDS RATTLED AS FUCK AND THEY'VE DEPLOYED CONCERN SHILLS TRYING TO DISSUADE, KEEP AN EYE OUT

I'm not worried we have lots of people behind this now
if google tries to stop us we will either find a way around it or try something else

im using
Adnauseam and Ghostery

>ghostery
don't use it. why do you think it was bought by cliqz(a [[[security]]] browser that is owned by a multi million dollar marketing company & publishing house, Hubert Burda Media with a multi-billion dollar ad company, Evidon[evidon.com/])? it makes a lot of money for them. it tracks all the ads it blocks and sites you visit(everything you do) and sells it to marketing companies. defeats the whole purpose of having an ad blocker/anti-tracker
>technologyreview.com/s/516156/a-popular-ad-blocker-also-helps-the-ad-industry/
>techspot.com/news/52948-cookie-blocking-browser-plugin-ghostery-feeds-data-to-the-ad-industry.html

I've tried Brave but quickly found out that I really need muh extensions so I stayed slave to goyimgle. Any advice on which one of this browsers has pleb starter pack of VPN(frigate), tabcloud or tab manager and good adblocker?

I tried qwant then i looked at what else was on the home page like their news articles and such

All degenerate shit

DO NOT USE

firefox has most of the same extensions as chrome without google tracking your every move. there are a lot of firefox alternatives
>privatelle.com
>ixquick.com
>qrobe.it
>gibiru.com
>search.disconnect.me
>binsearch.info

Firefox has buddied up with Soros, if you want their extensions, use Waterfox

What's the point of using a different E-mail provider? E-mail requires 2 parties - the sender and recipient.

If everyone else but you is using gmail. google will still have all of your emails anyway

There's no way you can live your life today without letting of your freedom. The question is how much of it do you forfeit in return for what services. Your ultimate goal should be to live life in a way that requires you to forfeit as little as possible.

What have you got against youtube?

youtube.com/watch?v=7jlQosiA6Hk

Couple of questions, how the fuck do I get Greasemonkey on Pale Moon? I need Appchan X to live. Second question, is Adblock still safe or is it jewed?

>Adblock
Get uBlock origin or AdNauseam

yep, i said firefox alteratives
>lunascape.tv/
>sourceforge.net/projects/iw4win/files/final-3.0/Final 3.0 - Geck 1.9/iceweasel-3.0f.en-US.win32.installer.exe/download?use_mirror=phoenixnap
>sourceforge.net/projects/iw4win/
>ghostbrowser.com/
>kmeleonbrowser.org/
>gnu.org/software/gnuzilla/
>ftp.gnu.org/gnu/gnuzilla/52.1.0/
and my favorites
>softpedia.com/reviews/mac/Wyzo-58737.shtml

tl;dr use Qupzilla

what are some good search engines so im not defaulting to kikle??

>not duckduckgo

Firefox is open source. When and if the soros patch lands we can just revert it. It'll probably be just another safebrowsing-style block list, which can be disabled in about:config. I'd rather soros throw money at open source software than the other stuff he does

I've noticed more and more, BPS's videos just seem to be reporting on what Sup Forums is up to.

And the same can be said of legitimate news outlets. Face it, the days of being able to organise anything effectively here are numbered, the cat's out of the bag before anything we plan has an opportunity to take effect.

Young dude here with not much IT knowledge, give me a basic gestalt/quick rundown on this, sounds interesting as fuck

thats good, let advertisers know that they pay for fake clicks