Le 56% face meme

>le 56% face meme

You realize that there are 223,553,265 white people in the USA which make 72.4% of US population. White Hispanics make 8.7% of this percent (like Cameron Diaz). Plus the Mestizo Mexicans themselves are like 50% white already. There are more white people in America than in most European countries and the niggers are killing and aborting themselves in huge numbers.

How many of those white looking are really, on the genetic level, mixed race?

Pic related

> 57 %

So why are republicans
>trying to stop abortions which target blacks
>trying to improve life in ghettos via better jobs
>trying to get more police in high crime areas to prevent black killings

Democrats are BASED republicans are race traitors

Most white Americans have almost no non-white admixture, if like 10% of them do have some then it will easily be bred out in time

>t. spic

Thats why we are alt right because we still don't like the democrats' degeneracy and yes the old right wing republican party was taken over by neo cons and neo libs who are the same trash of globalist puppets to the international jewery. They are really few real right wing people in the republican party same with classical liberals in democrat party.

According to 23andme I'm 99.9% white and 0.1% Asian, kek.
Wherever that came from, it happened before my ancestors came over from Europe. I know I'm part Fingol.

>white hispanics

>he thinks Cameron Diaz and ilk are in the white hispanic percentage

Eh, but there's a lot of Americans like pic related who are fully considered White in the U.S. but would be pretty marginal in Europe. Recall Sarah Palin's kids are 12.5% redskin.

That's literally me on the left and I'm 35% Central American from a DNA test, whatever the fuck Central American is. In before "heh fgt thinks he looks white". I've had two offers in the last 3 years to join the kkk, trust me nobody can tell I'm not 100% white and there's millions of people like me.

>than most European countries

Majority of spics are mestizo rape-babies, not white. Show everyone your real flag you false flagging faggot.

>he thinks offers to join the Klan mean he's white enough in 2017
You were being invited by the FBI to commit crime.

>Most white Americans have almost no non-white admixture
>t. merry mongrel

That's the largest collection of white people in a single country on earth for you unamerican scum.

>There are more white people in America than in most European countries
Americans are THIS delusional.

>killing themselves in huge numbers
>numbers always growing

pick one

>spic
>White

pick one

If blacks had jobs they wouldn't be as bad
(I work at the post office with blacks and they are all good employees)

>implying Remo Williams isn't 100% awesome

Fuck yeah. Should have gotten more work.

you do realize the majority of """white"""" americans are mongrels right? one drop rule faggot

>the niggers are killing and aborting themselves in huge numbers

FUN FACT:

From Jan 2013 through Dec 2016, more blacks were aborted in New York City hospitals and clinics than were born in New York City hospitals and clinics.

Link you nogger!

>like Cameron Diaz
while she is quite gross, I don't think she even identifies as one and more importantly she doesn't look like one. nice try though.