You will be turned back. You will NOT make Australia home

You will be turned back. You will NOT make Australia home.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JKnPhSb9lhg
youtu.be/5DmLMEggQa4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

To late it's already happened
Look at all the muzzie africans that get 10x more welfare then i do and im black. 540 bucks fortnightly conpared to 1500 a fortnight. They don't have to do shit, ive got a fucked back and still have to get off my ass for scarps.
Fuck this country and fuck the world.
Bring on WW3 baby!

>im black

Are you Aboriginal?

youtube.com/watch?v=JKnPhSb9lhg

Entire movie about not making it

Yes. Not the ghetto kind though.

Can i come to aus?

NZ is boring.

I'm curious, why do you consider yourself to be 'black'? I've seen many other Aboriginal people do the same thing. Considering 'black' is a term generally used to denote people of African racial heritage, and that Aboriginals are totally distinct as a race, what sense is there in it? Do you just see it as a matter of skin colour?

It's more of what i was bought up with. I'm not fully abbo but i have it shoved in my head that i am black.
It's a subconscious response i guess.
Everyone thinks I'm white when i first meet them because I'm really light brown as like a light tan colour.
But i do wear my shit with pride, being both white and black, just no idea where i should stand.
Sorry if i went abit off topic.

Its your duty to redpill other abos.

In reality you would pay me to go there.

Nah fuck em.
They can find that shit out the hard way.

Sure, but don't come on Australia Day to Melbourne as it's become a left wing shit hole (HURR DE DURR POLITICALLY CORRECT SOMETHING SHITTY LEFT).

i'm eating dinner what are you doing?
huffing petrol and raping children no doubt
or are you too poor for petrol?

Don't worry about it. I'm an ethnonationalist, but I don't dislike Aboriginal people. Unfortunately, the cost of colonisation, and European settlement in Australia, was that one race had to rise above the other. I'm not a bleeding heart liberal on the subject, but I have sympathy for the Aboriginals, and would wish it returned to them, were it not for the catastrophic state that they are in. I find it hypocritical that so many people cry about white genocide, whilst simultaneously thinking that wholesale colonial slaughter is okay.

What state are you from? What are you even doing on Sup Forums?

>tfw you were born in this fucking skin burning melanoma causing wasteland
Fuck you nanna and pa. Why the fuck did you fall for the "great weather" meme.

The worst part of "asylum seekers" is they bypass about 50 other countries on their way here.
They are cherry picking their countries of choice. This makes them economic migrants and not refugees.

Don't do that fucked up shit. Just cooked dinner for my sisters and cleaned the house.
Chilling now.
Qld but i was born in WA
I like Sup Forums, dudes here are crazy but really down to earth sort of people. They put science and truth before bullshit. Plus i love being a smart ass to trigger beta cuck faggots.
Though i do hit /k/ up alot.

And for what for all the shit that did happen, it's done now. I say continue our culture but don't bitch because i rather havr this than the japs or spanish. This country belongs to the 1st and 2nd aussies not the fuckers trying now to come over and fuck what both sides have worked so hard to achieve.

>tfw descended from a long line of first-fleet Irish convicts

I want to go home.

You should run as an independent, that'll trigger heaps of cucks. You could get away with all kinds of ridiculous shit

How does this make you feel? Are you a literal mongrel of Abbo and Irish blood?

>This makes them economic migrants and not refugees.
Why do normalfags find this so hard to understand?

Anyone else remember when we were the international pariah for how we treated refugees?

Good times.

>implying any of us can remember what we did yesterday
Drink moar you pooftah

>How does this make you feel?
Disgusted.

>Are you a literal mongrel of Abbo and Irish blood?

Lol no. My Mother has traced as much of our family history as she can, and over 50% of it leads back to people who had been living in Ireland speaking Gaelic since forever -- the remainder are mostly German or British settlers.

I have never felt such pride in my country

Ha. I wish i had the brains for that.
Yeah i have irish blood in me.
Well mostly welsh and Irish with abit of abbo.
But really whats up with old mate on the far right. He looks like a trans faggot.
Didn't we get sanctions for that shit and then most of female workers were getting raped amd beating there. Good times.

Why is it always the Irish that interbreed with the natives? I've got a mate from PNG who's a half cast. Mum is a local, old man was Irish.

They're the niggers of the white race.

I guess so, but their victim attitude isn't getting us anywhere.

Ain't that the fucking true.
They gotta man up and move on.

>My Mother has traced as much of our family history as she can, and over 50% of it leads back to people who had been living in Ireland speaking Gaelic since forever -- the remainder are mostly German or British settlers.
Thats pretty cool desu.

>They're the niggers of the white race.

Take that back.

Aboriginals dont get welfare they get sorry bux and on behalf of white people im sorry

>turn back 3 boats a year
>let in a couple hundred thousand migrants and refugees via plane annually
>tough on immigration kiddo

The IRA is a thing. Their attacks are still recent on a historical scale.

I used to like Australians and then I discovered Sup Forums.

Kek. He could be the abo version of Winston peters

>flag
we never liked you mate

Ireland is nothing special. The only thing I like about it is the average temperature is 10-15 Celsius and there is constant wind. It's like standing in front of AC whenever you are outside. Great for a hangover.

Yeah no. I have to work for this shit.
Better than the the heat here. Shits like a fart from the devil himself.

Australians are my waifu, FUCK YOU

Sure thing mate. Also nice meme flag.

I'm flying out to Portugal on Saturday. It's 20 to 25 Celsius. Fucking scorcher.

35 to 45 8 months of the year.
The town i was born in. Kalgoorlie was always in the 40 all year round. But what saved me was the air was always dry.

>disliking the heat
>frosty drinks on hot days
>wearing shorts at 2am
>the beach
>cool breezes through your window at night
as if m8, australian weather is best weather

For most yes.

Fucked a lot of aussie manlets when i lived there. Those faggots beg you to stay.

Must be nice to tour the world as a homo. A non stop pick n mix of ethnic sex. The modern straight experience is foreign girls coming to you and being desperate for someone with a real job.

Stay in NZ you guys have rights

I went to iran recently and made a friend while I was there. Turned out he just wanted to find out if I could get him into Australia. I told him he'd end up in prison if he tried but Germany or Sweden would probably take him. Next month he makes his first leg of the journey to turkey and from there he's going to try to reach Germany or Sweden. Eat shit Europe

We need Tones back ASAP

Show us your flag LEAF!

Doing your nation proud son.

>wanting a mentally deficient 'conservative' idiot as a leader of our nation

I visited Australia a few weeks ago and I loved it. I didn't actually see the refugees too much except in Melbourne, but even then they were few and far between. You also have a lot of cute blondes. Idk, all in all it seems you guys have a pretty peaceful island.

Based indiganon

Do Americans really think Europe is swarming with refugees? You only see them in french and German cities and even then they are brown people. You would feel more at home in France or Germany than you would in california Texas or new York.

Yes because the day I landed in Paris, I saw nothing but swarthy faces. Europe is fucked.

redirecting morons to what kind of sick fuck are you?

My sister came back from new York and said it's entirely populated with brown people. So what's the difference? "Short brown people". I assume she means Mexicans?

Because New York has always been, even from the early days, a city of immigrants. But France, Germany, England... They were testaments to the West. And now they're being destroyed.

A city of white immigrants

It must be a real shock to leave the US with its white minority and travel to a city that is majority white.

It's hard to take American's seriously.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

I suppose. I'm not for illegal immigrants or brown immigration, mind you, but what I saw in Europe was staggering. Libyans, Arabs, and Africans of all kinds swarming the streets and buses of great European cities. It was disgusting.

Idk about that. Whites are still a majority in the US and where I live, it's 98.4% white.

This is American brainwashing on full display. You can't allow yourself to hate your own white minority cities so you act shocked at a city that is 90% white in Europe.

I'll be glad when the US has its civil war.

Can I make aussyland my home? I drink like a fish and bird eating spiders dont scare me.

>Where I live is 94% white.
You come from a field in nowhere's ville and you want to compare that to the French capital and the comparison is not even that bad. Paris is marginally darker than your whitemail paradise while most of your cities are minority white.

Isn't Australia cucked by chinks already?

Have you been to California? There is no place in Europe as cucked as Cali or Texas, or any of the southern states full of nigs

I actually was born and raised in Cali, but once I had the money, I got out the second I could. I now live in Western Massachusetts. I know, blue to blue. But still, I can do whatever the fuck I like on my property and no one can say differently.

That's a stupid argument. Why would I want to hate any white minority or majority? My goal is to preserve it. If that means pruning off the leftist idiots, then that's fine with me. But to hate it is retarded.

She made australia home
youtu.be/5DmLMEggQa4

Wow, a based abo on pol

Your argument is comparing the whitest places America has to offer to the darkest places Europe does and even then, they arnt that different.
It's very disingenuous. I doubt you have even been to France.

I could see this, I can only assume the Native Abo's would be on board. As I presume they will literally be the 1st to go to the back of the bus in Pasmir's Pity Party of muh diversity.