What the fuck is this? Has Samsung one full shekels? Glad I have an iPhone

What the fuck is this? Has Samsung one full shekels? Glad I have an iPhone...

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1504001942699.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gone*

>samsung
It's bravery that allows a mega corp to have the ability to state such a platitude that's been repeated time, and time before them.

Do they mean Korea? What percentage of the population is non-Korean? I thought plastic surgery was what made their country beautiful.

Meanwhile at samsung, everyone's name is either kim, lee or park.

You should limit your spending on big companies and use your shekels to buy property and guns.

Don't be a dumb goy that spends enough on soda in a year to buy a good rifle instead.

"Diversity" is the only option for globalist corporations. They want to sell as many units as possible and they don't give a fuck if the customers are blacks, whites or fucking green as long as they're getting paid.

Plus when a companies push these all accepting platitudes it also flags them to normies as morally "good" even though anyone familiar with corporatism knows that they're not.

I mean if you can't understand why they do this you're fucking retarded, regardless of how red pilled you are.

Souless gooks like to shill against us on every turn. They have an IQ of 105 but the elderly have to prostitute themselves in Korea and in China people die in freak accidents due to cheap materials.

The only half decent gook country is Japan and people there work themselves to death.

Actually poor blacks and others probably spend as much if not more in shitty products than whites. So no wonder they cater to them.

A black man will buy an iphone but won't pay a child support or his rent

True. Then open borders for korea.
You are in dire need of enrichment.
Also, not writing this in pigdin is racist.

>follow jap twitter of companies
>none of this diversity bullshit

If you read the tweet correctly you would see that this is samsung's departement in United States of Niggers.

samsung doesnt do this policy in rest of the world, because it employs normal people, but in united states of niggers, niggers rule.

This, they lack the human trait of abstract thinking.

We both know who actually rules USA

>samsung
>video thumbnail is of an asian woman
Not shekels, they have their own Asian kike agenda.

>diversity
why do they keep pushing this word

Apple master race reporting in

Human nature is such that regardless of how much a community is homogeneous, there will always be some trait which makes it diverse; be it blood type, hair length, sex, freckles, size, or even hair colour. These differences are sometimes exploited by the weaker members of the community in an attempt to create division in order to serve their own personal interests.

Diversity isn't really a thing.

>beautiful

Because the value diversity which means less or no white people and no diversity of opinion just "tolerance" and PC all the way!

>Diversity makes our country beautiful.
>South Korea

I can't

Wtf Diversity makes Korea Beautiful

Sup Forums whats the most redpilled phone?

Connected to your local provider.

Sony probably, based nippon steel.

I should clarify, MOBILE phone.

good, keep those suggestions coming.

>This, they lack the human trait of abstract thinking.

What about OS? Is there even one that isn't in the hands of jews?

No, but android is altered by many mobile phone manufactures and offer different encryption. One such company called silent circle makes a mobile phone called blackphone. It can tell you if the government is spoofing a cellphone tower to spy on you and alerts you to that fact.

Read about ubuntu.

>expect Samsung to go full diversity
>tfw it's just USA branch

I thought the gooks caved in and went diversity in worst Korea.

>Glad I have an iPhone...
10/10

so this basically proves race has little to do with it and education can literally erase someones culture. So why dont we have a system of indoctrination in regards to immigration, instead of handing out free visas for sham marriages and idiots that memorize basic us history like presidents names.

Humans will segregate themselves no matter what, even when we semi-integrated bosniaks after the war, their offspring segregated themselves and hates slovenes now. You can erase their culture, but they will form a new one and detach themselves. Sorry bud, but ethno nationalism is the sole cure for this and even the people will segregate via politics.

I agree with samsung. I don't want to live in an America without Asian women.

Without an overarching identity there is no room for individualism.
It's a balance that must be maintained.

They want migrants to live in Europe/America because they're an untapped market. White people have wised up to Jewish tricks. Why'd you think Cinemas have changed their demographics to appeal to niggers in recent years?

That's not true, i got plenty of slovenian friends and still value the slovenian culture and country. I do respect my heritage of my ancestors, but i'm not religious nor am i fixiated on my fathers origin country. So there is that. I respect, but there is nothing really for me to be proud off.

But...You are partly correct on some "southerners" segregating themself. It's mostly season workers from bosnia, uneducated offspring who never acomplished anything or will every acomplish. At the end, their segregation is a good thing for a general population, as they will not be in any real contact with them. Passing by on street is not really a contact.

this is true, but segregation can be guided. Look at pokemon go for instance, 3 separate teams of different people that each work together - this same pattern arises in other groups that segregate without doing so by race - you can make teams without supporting violent opposition between them.

Brave New World depicts this in a much better system, for instance, youre an epsilon.

to summarize, it isnt race they divide by, its belief. in every instance of segregation in humanity.

>Samsung Mobile USA

>USA
That's the problem.

>i got plenty of slovenian friends and still value the slovenian culture and country.
That's the problem over there Milan, unless the diaspora is big enough you will be integrated and your kids will be as mentioned above, it has been proven time and time again, no strawman can save you. Even if you don't live in a big diaspora ghetto, your kids will have a large chance to adopt southern culture instead of ours and yours, as they will seem exotic and cool, it's the only reason niggresses are tolerated in LJ
Sorry bud, but all non-slovenes need to be removed, especially mongrels, they and their offspring can change loyalty in a heartbeat.

of course i doubt slovenia understands any of this because your education is 3rd world.

you speak with a lot of buzzwords, no experience behind your words, only fear and the glaring obviousness of where you spend all your time.

>but segregation can be guided
Why would anyone want to have another nationality/race that works worse than they do and sucks tax money? And if that segregation breaks, you will get slaughter like in SA with the Boers, that are getting killed daily. Segregation inside countries is retarded, keep the outsiders outside and you will have it better.

Does anyone have a list of companies that have supported (((diversity)))? I want to keep away from those companies and not support them, but I can't remember all the companies.
Also does anyone have bad goy companies that oppose (((diversity))) like Red Bull and Pringles?

Your CEO is a literal faggot. Not to mention Steve (blow)Jobs was a KIKE

>buzzwords
Nope, everyone in Slovenia knows the story of Fužine and Jesenice. A good story of how the Slovenes got pushed out and the bosniaks took over and the smarter ones hate those places and move outside, but their kids are now taking over even those places and ruining it, such as Trnovo, Vodice, etc....
No false information there, only truth my nigger freunde.

It's Samsung USA, not Samsung Korea.
It's to be expected. What's there to bitch about?

Well can't undo the yugoslavia, it was part of it, now make the best of it.

Completely agreed on imigration and integration part. You see, even if i'm "-ić" i am completely oposed to nigger and arab muslić mass imigration. If the numbers are to high the integration is not successfull, lel look at germanistan and uk.

Man, i know i was one of them when i was younger, it's just part of being stupid young boy to be honest, people tend to out grow it, except the few uneducated who will not amount to anything.

I don't need your acceptance, but do be sure us later generations, offsprings will defend our selfs as there is nowhere to go. Slovenia is my home, in case of war i'm siding with slovenes.

Do remove all that are trouble makers, all of the low scum of the society as i have no problem with that. Removing me, eh my dear Janez i feel sad a little bit. Just a little bit.. :)

>so this basically proves race has little to do with it
We must have read different articles.

>there is nowhere to go
You can go back south, northern educated people are very valued there.
>even if i'm "-ić"
Remove that and adopt a proper surname and forgo your history and never tell your kids of your origin, assimilate instead of integrate, abandon that heretical culture and become on of us... unless you are brown.
>people tend to out grow it
>except the few uneducated
Nope, most cling to that southern nationalism and will distrust us, you can see it in their hiring practices, worse than jews, at least they try to hide it.

Got myself a Honor last week, best decision ever. Though you can expect idiotic virtue signaling from basically any globally operating company, as it fits their agenda which is to sell everywhere, so they have to go with the "we love every one of you, all of you are such beautiful people, we support all of you, diversity is strength" blah blah blah.

The real redpill is to show people how globalism and open borders/immigration ultimately destroy diversity, and anyone arguing for diversity must support a degree of protectionalism/nationalism in order to preserve that oh-so-praised diversity.

Rather die than to go south, i could but i wont. I'll take my chances broski, so i guess see you on the battlefield?

>and never tell your kids of your origin, assimilate instead of integrate
Close, but not quite cigar. Nice story really. Altho ofcourse i'll tell my kids about origins, but i wont brain wash them into nationalistic retards as that country has never gave him anything.

Ah well. You are very close, work a little bit more on your ideology and we can shake hands xD hehehe

They don't care what happens to your shit hole because they are from a country where 99% of the people are Asians?

>talks about diversity
>mentions/hints to asian countries
kek

Samsung is an evil corporation. They are not innocuous gadget-makers. I warn you.

Nope, no deal. unless you assimilate you must be removed in the long run. Slavs are slavs and can assimilate easy, but not going to tolerate foreign cultural diaspora taking hold here, will bring only trouble.
Also why not go north, life in Osterreich is quite nice, much nicer and easier than here, same price of consumer items too. Were i not too proud, I'd have moved there a long time ago.

pls respond

If i ever have a girl and she marries a slovenian that could potentionaly happen. Won't stop anything.

Fuck austria and germanistan. I guess i'm proud too. What do? i dindu nuffin!!!! :D

Long time Android user here, I'm making the switch to the iPhone 8

I've used phones from Sansung to LG to HTC and sitting on my Nexus 6P since launch has been nothing but absolute headaches and searching forums for how to fix bug X,Y or Z.

I'm sick of these battery draining bugs, lagginess and this phone is running latest and greatest pure stock android (So over-rated). I'm sick of not being part of iMessage group chats, failing MMS messages, having to rely on 3rd party apps because the stock clock app or reminder (Keep) are just hideous. No continuity with my Macbook Pro, No first party accessories, no customer service, no store I can just walk in with a problem (Have you tried dealing with Huawei or Google? What a joke).

I can't wait till the iPhone 8 launches, I left them the same reason you did - I just simply got bored and outgrew it a while ago, I liked tweaking Android devices but now I'm a grown up with a full time job I don't care nor have the time to spend staring at my phone home screen and making it as "miniamlist" as possible. I just had to factory reset my 6P and left everything stock because I'm not bothered anymore. I just want a phone that is reliable, does the job and won't eat away at my battery making the phone obsolete after just one year of ownership.

I can't wait for the iPhone 8 Launch. Good bye Android was nice browsing forums trying to fix solutions for you.

I don't know Nebojša, but if you ask me y'all gotta go back. Sorry.

>Samsung is an evil corporation.
Reminds me. Have the new government cucked in and pardoned the Samsung execs who went down recently (in relation to the impeachment drama)?

>You are correct on most "southerners" segregating themself.
FTFY. If you are actually integrated, good for you and I support this, but you are the 1 %.

I'm sorry too....for not going back. Guess the day of the rope will clear everything for us. I just hope you had army training at least, had someone with war time experience to teach you something, build your body and self defense skills including taking care of your body.

Thanks for the chat, chap.

Nigger detected.

Reminder that Samsung is one of the pioneers of "banishment rooms" in their japan headquarters.
They've become so unwilling to pay u employment that when they want to get rid of you they isolate you and make you do menial tasks for 10 hours a day until you go mad and quit.

Trust me, most of the cops are going to side with us on the day of the rope, if you want to live it out, go south.
>t. nunić

Thanks! much love. I know, it's less then i'd like, but i'm mostly surrounded by successfull people who integrated themself and basicly with slovenians, did my time in the "streets" doesn't lead to anything. Pain and misery really. Hope people learn on experience.

If it's my time, it's my time. I'll gladly accept it, not that living is that special, i have experienced almost everything in life, i'd like to acomplish more, but it's completely fine even if i depart right now.

>but i wont brain wash them into nationalisti
You wont' have to.
>Altho ofcourse i'll tell my kids about origins
Your child will hang out with other subhumans and he and his company will brainwash each other. That's how it goes.

I can't imagine there ever being a day of the rope ... I have, however, completely outperformed all of the low IQ southerners and make many, many multiples of what they make. I don't have to "train my body" for the imaginary day when 5% of the population somehow magically kills the 95%. I have, however, southerners eating out of my hand, because if I don't pay them their families starve to death.

I don't want day of the rope Nebojša, who will do all the slave work for minimum wage for me then? Certainly real slovenians won't.

Not if i move them into a good neigbourhood and give them proper education. Sorry but if a person doesn't know how to raise their son it's not my problem. It's how you raise your kids, is how they end up. I guess i was raised well enough for me to think for myself and come to my own conclusion.

He can learn on his own mistakes then. If by 18 he's a degenerate he's out the door, girl or boy.

Truth is America is doing worse than ever and we are more diverse than ever.

Eh it should be obvious by my writing type that i wasn't really completely serious of that. Hence the smiles and laugh. It's very good to hear you have made it for yourself, haha maybe niggers who come from africa?

Getting spied on by Apple doesn't make a difference if your government is doing it too, right?

>5% of the population somehow magically kills the 95%
there was over 250.000 registered southerners on the day of the izbrisani. We are looking at up to 1/4 of the population, not 5%, maybe even up to 50%.
>Certainly real slovenians won't.
What are single mother offspring.

Blackberry

I'm so fucking sick of not being able to see pics like this on my iphone.

Also having to fucking download webms to see them.

And having to find the reply thingy here after solving a captcha.

I'm getting a Sony one next.

Just remove the "m" at the end of the picture URL you fucking newfag.

>Trusting the abacus jew

What are you even saying? Already drunk?

When i had an android i could just click on those big pictures and zoom as i saw fit.

With an iphone all those large pics are just pixelated and there's no way to see them.

Do you speak english you retard? Open the picture in a new tab and remove "m" at end of URL. If you still don't fucking understand these simple instructions you are literally too fucking stupid to live and should kill yourself.

All smartphones are the same. They're buggy disposable trash because they want you to toss them out every 2 years. Apple is no better, if not worse in some cases.

Your fault for buying a malware phone

It's a PNG you autistic maniac

Pixelated png, that was already pixelated when uploaded. Not phones fault. For pictures uploaded by non-idiots, the method works.

your iphone won't save you. the cucking is inevitable. you will be blacked, riced, and diversified.

And this is the fundamental problem Liberals have. They have NEVER once explained why diversity is such a crucial advantage for a society, instead resorting to buzzwords such as "beautiful" "Diversity makes us stronger!"

I mean, why IS Diversity such a crucial advantage for a society, if diverse and multicultural societies like Yugoslavia and Libya have fallen apart?

I can view it just fine on Android.

Lybia was fine before the eternal jewish pet, the anglo, fucked with it.

So can I on iPhone, it's not my fault our tanned friend from the land of the whites doesn't know how to use fucking Safari.

The black brain lack complex abstract thinking ability. It's genetics, man. That's why african cultures don't develop complex abstract concepts, neither do their shitty languages.

Culture=software
Genetics=hardware

Black hardware cannot run white software (at least on average)

Why would you lie on the internet.

Why were you sperging about removing the m when you didn't realize it was not a webm and about the pic being shit then? Just insult him upright

Retard

Dude, are you stupid? Open the picture in new tab and remove the letter "m" at end of URL (.png). That prevents Safari from loading mobile version of the picture to save data. Pic related from my iPhone right now.

What webm, what the fuck does webm have to do with any of this?

Jesus you Sup Forums browsing people are mostly retards.

It's .png not .jpg at the end ffs

Fucking nigger genes make people unable to use a fucking iphone

i.4cdn.org/pol/1504001942699.png

there is no m