They made us do this

You and I could of lived a blue pilled life. But no.

They pushed our hand. And now....they will feel the full wrath.

The fire rises.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_gZro-uEJ48
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Remember that they couldn't just leave us alone and that because they never stopped pushing that they're getting pushed back hard now. Soon we'll have our video games again.

godspeed user

Maybe autism is an evolutionary trait to protect from jewish lies and propaganda.

Bread and circuses m8

it's not over yet
we are yet to see decrease in neomarxist bullshit in vidya, and increase in quality
all developers push
>(((INTERACTIVE EXPERIENCE)))
meme, while they forget about the fact of how to make good piece of vidya

...getting warmer...

And for the first time we'll get to play as the Germans not burger-loving shabbos goyim or red savage beasts

correction, you will do absolutely nothing at all, because you're a cucked pissant who is incapable of performing any useful contributions, so you will sit behind a computer and shitpost vapidly

Its happening

fuck video games and fuck white people

hahahahahahahahahahahaa

Nah, many of the sjws are autistic. It is a clear advantage online though, as you can become a nuisance.

>being post gamergate

>could of
this is how niggering animals write

The most important thing Gamergate did was decimate the flow of young people into the SJW and media murder machine.
They are losing veterans to age and attrition, and no longer have the raw energy of youth to fall back on. On the streets and in the newsrooms they have run out of young bodies to throw at the problem. We are approaching peak reactionary.

tfw the new generation will be the most redpilled generation we had in decades.

Tfw asian males are also in favour of right-wing politics.

I suppose it follows, they're the only others who produce a net-profit regarding service/tax consumption.

It also decimates the belief that low IQ correlates to an inclination to the right wing.

youtube.com/watch?v=_gZro-uEJ48

This, if you weren't a nationalist before gamergate i seriously question your logic, however I'm not one to be butthurt about more people joining our ranks.

Ironically I got redpilled from theredpill on reddit. I learned that all women are whores and being an alpha is important which lead me to support Trump ie The_Donald and now I'm here fully redpilled.

lol

Barely, Asians are notoriously liberal, as they are largely collectivist. They'll be overwhelmingly voting blue by the time they can vote.

At least bioware is done

i swear most indians voted for trump in the election

also bump

many of us was blue pilled normies,we didnt care about politics

due to the actions of these FAT FUCKING BLUE HAIRED FREAKS! we now bicker daily about politics and see shit everywhere and we are miserible,we must never forget what they did to us anons

we will make them pay

blizzard will be next

Beta uprising?

sjws have to pit the have vs the have nots user

orientals are smart thus earn more,its only a matter of time till "asian privilege" is a thing

they came for us,and they will go for the gooks next and many of the gooks realize this

infact we could do with memeing the "asian privilege" thing.......someone get memes made and a twitter hashtag going

get the SJWs and blacks to turn on the orientals by pointing out that asians out earn whites and score higher

say that its oritental supremacy and less college applicants of asians should be done and hire less asians etc

This
Why was it too much to ask? A simple request, but no, not one request granted. When a man is robbed of everything, when his destiny is no longer his to choose, then, he becomes free.

yep. You dont know you're wrapped in chains until you try to get out my friend.

Chanarchism?

Make them kebabs pay also

orientals are higher in iq than mudshits

>could of
It seems that "some of us" still do.

>its another LARPing thread

Fight for your place in this world. (((They))) are literally trying to make western civilization not a thing.

We do not have problems with orientals, only with muslims.

If the kebab is christian, they are generally nice people and fit in well in our culture. This also applies for niggers, christian niggers are so much easier to integrate, they work hard, try to assimilate into our culture. Mudslime niggers like somali's 90% still on welfare after 10 years...

Postmodernism is so lazy.

its true though. Germans and Anglos had no culture of their own so they invented the concept of "western civilization" so they can claim the achievements of south Europeans

At this point just be white okay.