Why do white women welcome black and brown women with open arms but treat Asian women with coldness and suspicion?

Why do white women welcome black and brown women with open arms but treat Asian women with coldness and suspicion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=2hWYgPDVX_8
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

competition

They fear being replaced. Also, they know even beta men can score a qt Chang-a-lang and are afraid to miss out on the cash.

I love yellow women and the only reason I don't abanon my race entirely is redheads.

because they don't want to fuck asian men, and they don't want us fucking asian women.

it's literally the only race that's lose-lose for them. only k-pop fetishists on tumblr want to be riced.

>competition
ding ding!
/thread

Pretty much the last 200 years of East Asian civilization in a nutshell.

because they asian race are not a minority

and therefor do not need to be coddled by whites

SUCKY SUCKY FUCKY FUCKY WONTON HONG KONG HONG KONG WONTON HONG KONG WONTON

ONE TIME ONE TIME WONTON LOVE ME LONG TIME FEED ON MY LONG SCHLONG

GO BACK TO HONG KONG GONG ILL SEND YOU BACK TO HONG KONG PAIR OF WONTON WONTON

and thus whites cannot get any virtue signalling points from them

why? asian chicks are ugly as fuck

Brainwashing. It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

Leftist subversion explained by former KGB agent Yuri Bezmenov:
>youtube.com/watch?v=2hWYgPDVX_8

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Do you think she looked into his eyes and exclaimed "you my hero" as her husband watched in horror at the white man showing his superiority and his ancestors' samurai blood briefly boiled inside him bdfore he thought "fuck it" and rubbed his dick against an anime mousepad?

>me in the background

It's exactly the same reason why white men welcome Asian women with open arms but treat the black and brown women with coldness

White people use minorities as sex toys.
Seriously prove me wrong.

asian women are the only women besides white women that white bois can handle

Because Asian women are superior and take all the white chads.

t. Asiansexual

What competition? Every race of men on earth, including Asian men, hold White Women as the ideal.

I'm sorry, user. Even when I was 4 years old, I remember, I thought Asians in school and in my neighborhood were cute. It's my destiny to betray the white race.

Is that logo behind her a fucking slice of pizza?

>asians are not a minority
this is an oddly profound statement when taken alone.

Hopefully her next kid will be an Asian passing hapa so she doesn't have to get a divorce.

Bro, I hate Jews and niggers and all but I am still gonna continue to racemix. The only brainwashing would be seeing so many qt asians lol.

Asians are the acceptable alternative. Stinky mudpeople are no threat, Asians can be.

lol WNs in denial again.

>tfw realise one day there will be no strong spirited white men to save us from ourselves

Those green books in the background are the two bands of Magyar Értelmező Kéziszőtár.

There's nothing to deny. Every other race of women bleaches their skin, straightens and/or dyes their hair, gets eye-widening surgery, nosejobs, and so on, just so they can look more like white women.

this
sheboons and muslim ninjas aren't real competition

The free market chose asian pussy for the white penisu. I am just meeting demand.

Neither are Asian women. Every rich Alpha dude out there has a white wife, usually a blonde. It's true that there are white guys who drool over gook women, but they're always ugly betas who are really just settling.

This plus pic related. Asians are capable of being civilized, unlike niggers.

White women are masculine like black women.

rich people aren't representative of the general population, and wmaf is by far the most common interracial relationship.

Because asian women are superior. At least jp and sk anyway

Its this

can we please ban these copy paste niggers

women love uggos who make them look prettier

Jealousy. Women are the filthiest, disgusting and petty creatures, but white women truly are a blight.

I am pretty fit dude. you sound like a jealous douchebag.

None of those things are traits specific to white wimmin. Jomon literally have all those traits.

The second largest origin of Immigrants in the US are from Asia. But still I think it has to do with a lot of western chicks being roasties. However that doesn't mean I actually want more Asian immigration, I rather cut any migration from America that isn't from Europe or the Anglosphere. Plus poles are better anyways, Asians can't really compete with them.

>Gooks
>Human

Pic one

I don't get jealous. If I want something that somebody else has, I work to get it. If it's something that's completely unattainable, then I deal with it.

Oh she's that rock chick that made a sex tape in a public bathroom isn't she?

Fight fire with fire, if white women want to destroy our national identity and breed niglets white men can breed high IQ asian hybrids to control the niglets. Its the favor returned in kind.

no.......

when the first post is the best post

Why are gooks more likely to have bad eyesight?

When will you learn you can't trust women especially insectoid women.

I've noticed the same pattern here in Finland. It's not beneath Finnish women to openly despise Asian or Eastern European/Russian women, alluding them to be prostitutes, while at the same time they run after BBC or "mocca dick" (finnish degoratory word for mideastern men in general).

Like he said, competition.

cause media and society hasnt been pushing interbreeding with asians on kids.
They have however pushed interbreeding with niggers and current year-10 mudslime has been included.

because chibks are not human. they are insects

Because East Asian women are the only ones who can compete with white women in the looks stakes, without any of the annoying traits that put white men off white women,

The supposed wiliness and self-interest of East Asian women puts them at odds with feminism, with its emphasis on collectivity and 'sisterhood'. East Asian women remind Western women that so-called sisterhood is, at its heart, a load of bollocks, and they don't want to be reminded of that.

They hate asian women because they are more desirable then them.

It's because Asians are for beta white guys. The blacks don't wanna hurt the poor beta boys.

It's not just about looks. They act far more feminine and traditional to lure the man into marriage. White women feel so entitled to ride the cock carousel, act like degenerates (even publicly via Facebook and Instagram), then demand a beta marry them right before they hit the wall at 29.9 years old... Only to get bored two years later and demand a divorce.

korean

>Why do white women welcome black and brown women with open arms but treat Asian women with coldness and suspicion?

White men actually want Asian women

No shit. Who wants to wrangle a farm animal?

Because yellow girls are thin.

>next kid

HanaKana pregnant or something?

the chad tread

head held high scanning his surroundings for potential dangers

fearlessly walks through several feet of shark infested texas flood water

perfect balance and surefooted ensuring everyone he rescues feels safe and secure in his powerful arms

aesthetic camo outfit letting locals know that even though he is a natural born leader he is also 'one of the boys'

even though the women he rescues don't touch the flood water they still end up soaking wet

will be featured in several news clips around the world highlighting the best of american values

the virgin wade

wears all black to not draw attention to himself

thigh high rubber boots,life vest, and holds a buoy, still to scared to be more than 2 feet from boat due to fear of drowning

confused and scared look on face

unaware of his surroundings

thinks every floating piece of debris in the water is a shark

will be ridiculed by his local community for crying in his fathers boat during the rescue effort

I didn't realize they did but I would guess they are smarter, more successful and are generally all slim so they are pretty desirable to men.

I've been married to my Asian wife for 20 years and it has been heartbreaking to see the same old reaction from white women when they see us together. Now, let me tell you what I'm not missing out on. Breakfast in bed, lunch packed, family budget putting away cash like crazy, kids are straight A students, her ass has never been fat, she's still tight, and she's a black belt with a CC that she knows how to shoot. No regrets. I'll take my wife over any white girl.

Then again, these Mongolian women are gorgeous. I've worked and loved all over Asia, but these got to be the hottest of all.

I only realized this a few months ago when I was talking to my mom and she bitterly said that my dad "thought Asian women were pretty".

You could tell she was butt hurt lmao. They're just not used to that kind of competition.