Brit/pol/ - Ed Milliband edition

>Brexit: UK and EU negotiators call for more progress
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41070227

>Birling Gap beach: 150 treated after chemical 'mist'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-41070002

>Tory Remainers claim Labour's single market shift is sending a hard Brexit 'down the pan'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4829966/Tory-Remainers-applaud-Labour-s-single-market-shift.html

>Brexit BACK ON: Davis meets Barnier as pair expected to complete FIRST agreement
express.co.uk/news/world/846781/Brexit-talks-David-Davis-Barnier-EU-Brussels-trade-deal

>The truth about Brexit? One professor’s guess is no better than another’s
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/08/the-truth-about-brexit-one-professors-guess-is-no-better-than-anothers/

>Theresa May attacks 'unacceptable face of capitalism'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41065485

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KAFc1ED_oPs
youtube.com/watch?v=HgIXNOEv_40
youtu.be/Gvk3fwmrZIs
twitter.com/LeaveEUOfficial/status/902491372552409090
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:NaH5H2tHMjUJ:https://www.ft.com/content/0047b3c2-8b1e-11e7-a352-e46f43c5825d &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-australia-india-tell-uk-relax-immigration-rules-free-trade-deal-eu-visa-restrictions-a7540036.html
archive.is/PE9qy
lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods
bbc.com/pidgin
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hitler did everything wrong and should have listened to guderian

Who did he change into after shedding his skin?

He should have been accepting LGBT activists and Muslims in the German army.

>the sandwich that doomed britain

>Muslims in the German army.

It's very progressive and diverse army, it shows the world that it respects human rights, it's also must get rid of gender stereotypes and gender bias.

Forgot about this, Hitler loved the sandniggers. He also went about dismantling the very landser fighting his wars on the front lines and impeding his generals from taking effective control after they'd proven themselves more than capable. Not to mention rushing the war before he had built up a sufficient sized military complex. Was Hitler a jew?

>guderian
youtube.com/watch?v=KAFc1ED_oPs

>chemical 'mist'
the jews did this

Sounds like it needs a totally not manipulated internet petition

I think we can all agree, there needs to be an end to this terrorist bloodshed. Many of the attacks could have easily been prevented by regulating the assault weapons used in these tragic events. It's common sense that we regulate any guns, so why do we allow these dangerous vehicle, with 4586400 times more energy than the amount for a firearm to classed as lethal too be bought or even rented by known criminals and extremists with no background checks? Not everyone needs one of these vans, you don't need a van for the school run or even to move, cars work perfectly and are more fuel efficient. Now I am not calling all van owners criminals but you have to wonder why many of these men own assault vehicle, is it that they are paranoid about the amount of stuff they will have to carry or is it something much much more sinister, without regulation we will never know. Now, I don't hate these deadly vans, I only want a world without this terrorist bloodshed. If you need a van for a film or business where no car would do, then you should be allowed them. Assuming you get a mental health check, a background check and are cleared by your local police force there should be nothing to stop you from getting one. I want a safe britain, one where you do not have to look over your shoulder every time you hear one of these deadly vehicles speed down the road.

eBay is being a right cunt today, lads. I can't link my PayPal account for some reason.

I agree, he should have read Owen Jones articles in the guderian

Hey mongs.

wahooo
another trip

Why does Britain alway wait till the last minute to do anything properly?

Same with muslims, we all know we need to just deport them all but we will wait until it's a huge fucking disaster

Things are going to change around here.

Brit/pol/ is now a Stalinist general.

user, we won't even wait until it is a huge disaster. This country will never deport thousands of foreigners. It is too late.

Neck yourself cunt.

I do not approve of this message

Daily reminder the only way Britain will ever get rid of the Muslims is if the working class undertake a violent revolution that removes the elites from position of power.
Then the Gulags open and the minorities can be obliterated.
Holodomor is nothing compared to what's coming for the Gyps and Pakis.

genocidal maniac

I'm still holding out hope for the next incoming ice age glaciation. We are due one. We're seeing thousand year events regularly now and it hasn't even rampt up yet, gas clouds and alot of things reported during the last sun spot minimums that made it near enough impossible to grow enough food due to cloud coverage with cosmic rays seeding the atmosphere and floods. Huge starvation events happened then.

Will know next year for sure, especially if a volcano blows.

You and your family would probably die in that situation. You hope for that to happen?

youtube.com/watch?v=HgIXNOEv_40

>"Tripfags"

>["A" - Anita]
>["R" - Ray]

>[A:] Look around you
>What do those tripfags tell you?

>[R:] Tripfags, joy and pain

>[A:] Tripsfags
>All around different tripfags I see
>Some are happy, some in misery
>They express joy and pain
>No two tripfags are the same.

>[R:] Tripfags, tripfags all over town
>Some of them are poor and others wear a crown
>I've seen a lot of many tripfags
>Joy and pain in different ballbags
>Open your mind, set yourself free
>Figure it out, what could it be?
>Sympathise, understand
>Give love and peace to the other fellow man

>[A:] Tripfags
>[R:] Tripfags, joy and pain
>[A:] Look around you
>Do you see those tripfags
>What do those tripfags tell you

>[A:] Everywhere I go, different tripfags I see

>[A:] Tripfags
>All around different tripfags I see
>Some are happy, some in misery
>They express joy and pain
>No two tripfags are the same.

>[R:] Playing with your life, playing with your soul
>You all scream out "I'm the one in control"
>Killing of the colours, silly stupid games
>You know who you are without no names
>Don't mess the world 'cause that the sequel
>Open your mind cause we talking about the people
>In the world, all kind of places
>Different tripfags, different faces

>[A:] Different tripfags
>Everywhere

And? You would rather we do nothing?

Keep on sucking Eddie's blackpilled dick if you want, some of us are interested in making change!

Ofc.

Better than being raped by pakis

>go to morrisons for shop
>annoying middle aged dude walking on the same pavement and direction as me
>speed up to avoid him
>look at phone, slow down by accident
>hear him closeby
>speed up angrily and cross over to get to retail park
>still fucking following me
>go into Morrisons
>follows me to the section I entered
>absolutely raging I trek to the ther side of the store
>complain to the manager and report a stalking complaint to the police

UNLESS YOU COME OUT OF A CAR OR CAME A DIFFERENT ROUTE YOU CANT FOLLOW ME INTO THE STORE YOU FUCKING NORMIES

Why do people not know how rude it is to walk the same direction as me

Seriously wait or go a different route

FUCK OFF

Also, im a prepper

>t. Has four years worth of rich an tinned meat stored

How will you cook the rice in irradiated water?

Police just shot someone right outside my house in London.

Use piss.

P O S T P I C S

youtu.be/Gvk3fwmrZIs

Fall out settles in a few days.

Uh, does it?

>you and everyone you know dying is better than you potentially being raped by pakis
no it isn't

that's cool
did you know that Switzerland has bunkers under every house in the country by law?

It's a legitimate tactic to have battle hardened troglodytes ready for war without having to pay for their upkeep

Water-born diseases will kill far more than fall out m8.

Mylar bags and oxygen obsorbers m8, do it now while food is cheap cos prices are going up every month.
Wont matter buried under a mile of ice. Theres little to no neolithic finding in the alps.

wew the number of tripfags today

t. paki

Yes, that's why national emergency procedures in the event of a Nuclear war only call for you to stay in your house for two weeks before venturing out.

Won't the tinned meat still come down with Botulism eventually? Do you cycle out old cans with new or something?

Even I'm getting fed up with it now.

You'll live.
At least I'm not Noir.

That makes me think you are Noir

Yeah sometimes but tinned food going off is a meme, they've dug up 200 year old tins of pork, corn etc sank in the Mississippi river and tested them, the only thing they last was alittle protein content and minerals but still fine to eat.

The end of 2018 is when people will know for sure, just google US/Aus/France/Canada wheat losses this year. Wheat will be the first to go.

I'm definitely not that cunt. Have I sperged out yet?

>ignoring me

twitter.com/LeaveEUOfficial/status/902491372552409090

Hahaha wtf

I don't trust nobody and nobody trusts me, I'll be the actress starring in your bad dreams.
I don't trust nobody and nobody trusts me, I'll be the actress starring in your bad dreams.

Dire thread

Brit/pol/ soldiers on. Don't stress sweetie.

Some subtle work there lol

Shame your disability isn't so subtle.

Off to the gulag with you comrade

So fellas, how's the weather?

The Johnny Foreigner solution and look where it's got you. We'll sit minorities down with a nice cup of tea and explain to them that we own their countries not the other way round and they have to go back now. They'll understand, apologise and head on back to the shit holes they came from, those that don't will get a jolly hard stare until they get the message and fuck off. Brits are civilised.

I'll fucking ruin you.

No one could relate to a spergy faggot venturing outside for the first time in weeks.

Grey. As per.

>cashier starts chatting to the person behind me before i've even finished

ahegao

>barrier doesn't open quick enough when I walk towards it

Can anyone recommend me a decent film to watch? Preferably some hard science fiction or something deep and philosophical.

>automatic doors don't detect me

>that image

>UK hopes dashed for swift Japan trade talks
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:NaH5H2tHMjUJ:https://www.ft.com/content/0047b3c2-8b1e-11e7-a352-e46f43c5825d &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk

It seems to slowly, slowly, slowly be dawning on certain members of the government and the population that non-EU countries around the world are unlikely to make better trade deals with a country that can offer 60 million consumers than a coalition of nations with closer to 500 million consumers. Other countries don't care that "the UK was a big supporter or helped negotiate existing EU-other country" deals. That line of reasoning and expectation that other countries will just play by some narrowly-defined honourable set of rules is almost laughably naive.

We'll end up getting a handful of quickly developing countries and it'll be at the expense of a free movement agreement. We'll have an influx of immigrants from places like Nigeria, Brazil and China and the people who blamed Pakistanis for all their problems in the 80s, the Polish in the 90s and early 2000s and the Romanians and Middle Easterns now will just start blaming Nigerians instead. I actually think a Polish supermarket is pretty palatable for your average racist. Imagine how pissy they'll get when they start seeing Nigerian supermarkets. At least we'll get decent Chinese food outside of Chinatowns though, although when we throw away all those nice EU H&S laws it might be cooked in Hong Kong's famous sewer oil.

>Secretly want security to stop me so I can show them my receipt

>Cockfield

where is this meme coming from that non euro immigration will have to increase if we are leaving the EU coming from?

India has demanded easier access for their workers in exchange for a deal, and I imagine other nations will do the same.

But you don't have to worry too much, we aren't leaving the EU since our overlords don't want to and non-European immigration will only increase under Tory rule anyway.

I may as well just commit suicide.

Then we say no, then make it harder for them.

Why would India want to send their workers here?

With the state of the world at the moment, that is probably an excellent idea. I try not to care but watching our country go downhill is depressing.

Checked

It needs to fall

>all the exposed throats in this thread

Why don't you ask them? While you're at it, you can ask the Aussies as well.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-australia-india-tell-uk-relax-immigration-rules-free-trade-deal-eu-visa-restrictions-a7540036.html

Nice digits, lad.

What would be your method of choice?

archive.is/PE9qy

they want a speeded up process
that means we just tell them no quicker
plus part of the proposed deal is india has to take back its illegal immingrants

*teleports behind u*

>thousands of poo in loos and aussies
>thousands of muhammad's

Tough call.

Cheers lad.

I would prefer to shoot myself but any method would do, really. Yourself?

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods

bbc.com/pidgin

Actually like this sort of thing, feels good when you go abroad and there's a bit of home on the radio or TV or whatever.

Oh for fuck sake, another one.

You wont touch me you blackpilled mong. Quit crying over your kraut girlfriend and man up.

Shotgun headshot sounds good at 99% lethality.