How can anyone unironically support donald dumpf?

How can anyone unironically support donald dumpf?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/63nxsn/update_i_was_tired_of_liberals_saying_trump_hasnt/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can never tell if imagining Trump as a toddler is a Democrat strategy or your typical liberal pedophile fantasy

I'm on so many layers of irony I don't even know if I support him or not anymore.

autism is a hell of a thing OP

Amerifags are hella autistic yank

DURNELD BLURMF

Racism. That's it. Why else would anyone support this incompetent narcissist game show host who says funny things sometimes? Because he might make our country white again and gives us a potential chance to stave off the communist jewish infiltration.

I'm not happy with his lifting the ban on local police using militarized weapons. Not happy about Afghanistan. Not happy about getting cozy with the Saudis.

But his other policies have been decent.

I'm not happy with Americans still existing, can't wait for those north koreans to hurry up and fucking nuke your fat asses out of existence.

Can you try harder? Its like you guys have no effort anymore since your globalist lost badly.

jews are the real problem

always drop a redpill when you sage a thread

I'm actually shocked that you're retarded enough to think its not just Kim trying to slam his balls on the table.

I'm shocked you actually think Kim would be tall enough to put his balls anywhere close to the top of a table. But I guess that's yanky education for ya

I like Slavic whores.

>How can anyone unironically support donald dumpf?
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/63nxsn/update_i_was_tired_of_liberals_saying_trump_hasnt/

Can someone explain this meme of mispronouncing his name

Nah it's to piss you fuckers off. We all know he's not any of that, he's just a petty man who wants attention. SJW's and normies hate that shit. It's great watching the left claw at their own face in confusion like a guy high on PCP

By remembering that Hillary would have been far worse for the country since she conspired against her own fucking party just to win and is guilty of just about every fucking thing she bashed Trump on and several even worse things (not even considering the email server shit or Benghazi in which a good friend of mine died). How people actually thought she was even remotely a good candidate is beyond me. Neither of them were great candidates but we would have been in far worse shit if she got the presidency.

Because there is an alternative?
Who else are you going to support? Democrats? LOL

If you have to ask, you're unable to comprehend.

Sage the fuck out of my sight