Just tried to visit a Japanese bar and the worker said sorry Japanese only

Just tried to visit a Japanese bar and the worker said sorry Japanese only.

I was confused at first but then I realized what was happening. Finally I realize what it's like to be on the other side of racism.

After this I finally understand what everybody has been saying this whole time and that we must eliminate racism by preserving the white race and preventing white genocide. White must be the dominate race and one day maybe our children will not have to be turned down at some run down tendon restaurants by some nip fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e4vNEi3NYyM
youtu.be/d2FGgYp6mdk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

user, you are just ugly

how black are you

fpbp

Why would you want to be drinking your sake in a salaryman infested dirtspot anyways?

Says you guys speaking from real life experience

>one thread over
>hehe those yellow sluts dont want that shrimpdick they need some german sausage :p

Kill your parents then yourself.

It's cheaper to drink there instead of near the major tourist areas

Sounds like the Japs could use some cultural enrichment

look, all asians there are Chinese tourists
we're already colonized by them

They have every right to do that and you shouldn't take it personally.

Like a white guy is gonna scare the crowd away? If anything more white people would bring in more japanese women

If you are going for cheapest you'd drink solo at home. Or is it opposite there? How damn cheap drinks are there? Should a finn show up to empty japan of liquor?

are you stupid? he most likely meant that he only spoke Japanese and was uncomfortable speaking English. Most Japanese are autistic as fuck when it comes to social interactions and avoid awkward or uncomfortable situations like the plague.
>source
I'm one fourth nip+I've been in that situation(I look white) and I started speaking Japanese and then they where cool.

this place needs more posts about how savage and stupid nips and chinks are. Why some fuckers here venerate them to such a degree is beyond my understanding.

>Just tried to visit a Japanese bar and the worker said sorry Japanese only.

I don't believe you. Btw drinking at traditional japanese bars is a bad meme.

The beer in the local dive bar is priced similar to that of what you get in supermarkets, however they expect you to spend on food as well.
You'd have a good time

>If anything more white people would bring in more japanese women
Are Jap birds really that thirsy for white cock?

keep weebing weeaboo, japs are fairly racist, but they like your tourist bux, but the old ones in the countryside are nice people

Hi assholes, I've been here long enough to know some Japanese. He literally ran to the door and stopped me from moving forward and made a big X with his arms.

probably this.
>not only drinking strong chuhai and vodka

So just go to another bar you whiny faggot

I have no idea what you are babbling about but it wasn't racism but xenophobia at most - in some places they prefer to not let foreigners because they would not understand the rules and customs.

Yea and checked. You need to be tall and decent looking though

It's the English teacher!

Same reason why I don't want any mudslimes or niggers. My point stands ?

You think too highly of yourself.

Stop shitting up Japan, faggot. You're a guest when you're over there.

>we must eliminate racism by preserving the white race and preventing white genocide

wut?

You must have low reading comprehension. If you are advocating for ethno-states then your dumb ass would still be rejected as Japan already is an ethno-state. If you don't like it here fuck off back to your own people.

Also, typically, if places say Japanese only, if you show them you speak Japanese, that is usually enough for them to let you in. They are often concerned that they won't be able to provide proper service because they don't speak English.

Fake and gay
Even if true, no one gives a shit faggot

Tell that to Ahmed

L2R bait

Good, you stupid fuck, get out of their country you nigger.

No, it's because they want to protect their people like you're failing to do.

He probably just don't want to serve a non-jap, you stupid, hypocritical bitch.

yes. My ex literally is only attracted to the whitest men. Current gf doesn't admit it but its obvious and she is a 10/10.

>I've been here long enough to know some Japanese

Your self-assessed JLPT N3 level Japanese is probably so shit tier they couldn't tell you were speaking Japanese.

I don't know if your point stand because I don't understand what you are talking about. Preserving white race and ending racism didn't go in pair.

>failing to protect people
>100 cops killed in rio this month

HOWAITO PIGGU GO HOME

no Gambina or Minttu there Matti no point going

You are the mudslime in this situation you dumb nigger

Cry more faggot

or you can go back to where you came from and be treated decently

.. Oh but wait you're a foreigner in your own country as well since you failed to defend it from the immigrant hordes

IT'S NOT CAUSE OF YOUR RACE
ITS BECAUSE THEY DON'T SPEAK YOUR LANGUAGE AND ARE EMBARRASSED

FUCK OFF SHILL

Wow faggot I don't even know what that is you fat neckbeard cuck, at least I'm actually here

probably because they are brainwashed by social media
the only white guys who go to asian countries are jews, white guys who failed in white countries, or just complete cucks

My point was if you think ethno-states are going to fix your ugly face and shitty Japanese from being rejected from a dive-bar, you're wrong.

You have to go back.

>muh BWC, muh azn grills are mine by right
Jesus, you stupid fucks flip-flop more than a pancake in a dryer

You don't know what you're talking about. Any fagget could tell the difference of someone being embarrassed and getting turned down for not being a local.

They were obviously having their annual Pearl Harbor party and didn't want you to see them laugh at you Amerilards.

Pearl Harbor is a well known national celebration kept under wraps in Japan.

I do because I've lived there you stupid fucking faggot.

Good. Japan should be Japan, not multicultural hellhole

>at least I'm actually here

Too stupid to look at my flag. lol

No wonder they didn't let you in. They know your dancing monkey salary can't afford to pay your bill.

I'm guessing you're either on holiday or you're an English teacher who doesn't really understand the situation. THEY WILL GO TO GREAT LENGTHS TO AVOID UNCOMFORTABLE SOCIAL INTERACTION. I'm also guessing that you are in a larger city (probably tokyo) where there are a lot of foreigners and you sound like an american. Japanese will not deal with that shit very well most Americans in japan look and act like niggers even if you're white. he probably has let foreigners in at one point but got burned and now won't.

>probably because they are brainwashed by social media
HURR DURR SOCIETY IS EBIL. lol maybe Whites just look good?
>the only white guys who go to asian countries are jews, white guys who failed in white countries, or just complete cucks

lol WNs actually belive this shit. You guys are the biggest cucks around.

THIS

This happens in Chinese neighborhoods. If they don't speak a damn bit of English, they'll try to tell you you're not welcome, because communication is going to be a bitch, and nobody's going to slow down their operations just for you as one special customer. It's a no-hard-feelings deal. Then again, they don't belong here, while in Japan, you're in their territory.

No worries I drink anything with alcohol. Mostly beer though.

They dont want you there.
They dont need you there.
You have no right to intrude upon them.

/thread

He fell for the meme

He's just a fucking retard.

>i don't know how to handle rejection
>i am a selfish cunt who needs beating to death like a clubbed baby seal

This was fun bait my subway ride is over cya later! I'll be in Korea tmrw hope nothing pops off till I leave.

Sorry, I forgot 12 year olds post here. White nationalist aka fat neckbeard.

Good ,japanese people want a place where there are no tourists just japs .I was in osaka a couple of months ago and there was a pet store what said no tourists because you are not going to buy a dog or cat while you are on hoilday.I wish we had that here a pub what only let australian citziens in

>Faggot gets scared off

I've been in Japan for 7 months and never experienced that.

You're probably not white.

>not having a comfy local bar where you know everyone and the bartender gives you free shots because you talk to him about craft beer

Smuganimegirl.jpg

racism≠xenophobia

This

Nobody and I mean NOBODY in the world likes KANGZ

gets me mad though, I hate Americans and everyone here(I fell for the american uni meme)

Get the fuck out of japan you hypocrite english teacher race betraying weeaboo fucks

I literally had to yell at and threaten to stab a white guy over this the other day

i literally do not give a FUCK about being denied entry to a bar. there are already many bars i cant get into because of finances or social circles etc

if this is the cause you will make war on japan or east asia over we WILL kill you

>gets btfo
>pretends it was bait

Please never come back to Japan. You're making us look bad.

tfw when you send an asian girl a music video of american history x and she likes it

the only thing that matters:
Do you speak japanese fluently?
If not it's obvious why the bartender did not want to invest the energy and time to serve a filthy gaijin

>Eat delicious food every day
>Easy job
>No libshits to ruin my fun

Make me

That's legit nigger talk. Neck yourself if you ever find it, fedorafag.

>I fell for the american uni meme

White people are literally just light-skinned niggers. I realised this after spending three months in Japan.

You present a convincing argument

Take your money elsewhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=e4vNEi3NYyM

>U M A D E L I C I A
>M
>A
>D
>E
>L
>I
>C
>I
>A
fuck off I'd rather white people come to japan than whatever Brazilians are so long as the aren't or act like Americans I don't really care(I'm 3/4 white btw and I get all the puss especially nip puss)

You have to be 18 to post here

you have good and bad. you routinely excuse the inexcusable, but you also have a tendency to be exremely pro independence and pro guns

kill your liberals. even with the niggers dead unless your liberals are dead you will end up woth more niggers

the reason they ban foreigners is because your forefathers didn't obey the rules and acted like drunken idiots.

Next time speak decent Japanese and they'll let you in

you should have been arrested for 20 years for even trying faggot

kys english teacher

Okay?

ITT: youtu.be/d2FGgYp6mdk

sometimes this is the case but not always

either way it is irrelevant

no one is entitled to join even some shitty intramural sports team. every group has criteria to join

if you make war on east asia because there arent enough legess gay aids nigger trannies in our intramural badminton clubs, we WILL kill you niggers

So you go yo other countries and act like the same muslim and nigger you are talking about ?

Never had a problem myself.

Should've learned the language, retard.

there are also white women getting blacked everyday ,

Lol everyon here just a bunch of flip flopping fags

Do you like knowing your children basically are going to be RICED by your woman's dad?

You're children will have no race, no heritage, they are will just be blanks for the military industrial complex to control

But user, you're the muslim nigger in this case, only white and probably christian.

no, OP's story, that's true. It happened to me when i visited japan too

Most bars didn't give a shit. But there are bars that will refuse you, because you are not japanese

And they straight out bar you and tell you. Japanese only.

But because the bouncers were half my size. I just pushed my way through. sat down. Owner came over and tried to make me go. I said "look, im only in japan for the night. I just want to have fun, you won't even notice me". And he ended up buying the drinks all night.

based larper