youtu.be/fFBAznZwqVg?t=196
youtube.com/watch?v=Bns4R5ZsVUw
youtube.com/watch?v=NR97o_FuX-c
youtu.be/_5pJpd9Vi_U
youtube.com/watch?v=XtZozDcj9qM
youtube.com/watch?v=SMjD7M8v26o
youtube.com/watch?v=SVqQKF7xgTQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why cant YOU do that? Others' achievements are not your own, idiot.

Lack of economic resources and political stability.

Why can't NASA/EESA??

WE WUZ KANGZ

Africa can't even figure out a fucking rubber dinghy what do you expect.

Burn.

It's true that a lot of whiny cunts should look at their personal success first instead of that endless crying about others.

When you make money, achieve personal success you can make sure your local community thrives, or make sure you have a successful family all together. With doing this you'll reach far more change, then voting on any president will ever will.

They lack the economic resources because they don't work on a schedule and they don't have political stability because they're violent and mentally unstable.

Why fake something that shouldn't require faking???

WE PAY NASA/EESA BILLIONS EVERY YEAR!

>Why can't Africa do this?
They can. You are just racist. 5 out of these 9 rockets had non-whites in them when going up.

>They lack the economic resources because they don't work on a schedule
They don't even have stable jobs in most of Africa.

>tfw burgers have to use a bbc to blast shuttle innaspace

Uhm, have you heard about this thing called colonialism?

>"You shouldn't be proud of the US moon landing, because YOU didn't do it"

This line of reasoning only leads to extreme alienation. Let's say you have a daughter who finishes a graduate degree. Is it okay to be proud? If not, why feel any identity in the family unit at all? Frankly, it's an unexamined copypaste argument.

Denying the validity of national identity is shredding the social fabric to the profit of multinational corporations. You're not helping anyone, and shredding further will only strengthen the yearning for any _wrong_ identity, like race.

thought they stopped sending monkeys to space

>Why can't Africa do this?
You know why.

LOL REAL PIC OF EARTH, FLATTARDS BTFO

that's not how it works

Why can't Poland do this?

You forgot to turn on your proxy, you LARP

Why monkeys can't?

i meant burgers, of which i am a part.

Why will the create anything when they know white people will do everything for them, just gibs me dat.

Webcam footage, sun distance seen 3:30

youtube.com/watch?v=pnzUgKZ8m2k

Pay attention to the lack of curvature shown had extreme height, also see the small and local hotspot below the sun.

IF the sun is 93million miles away, why is the hotspot so SMALL???

elect me as president and i will literally nuke africa on day one.

>non-whites
Are you retarded or something?

why do you try such weak shit trolling?
why do you seek to reinforce an anti intellectual mindset on Sup Forums of all places?

Timezones work on flat earth

The first image was not the one I posted.

That being said, whats so goddamn inttelictual about constant identity politics/race bait slide threads?

timezones are gay

They're just a little behind. I heard they are only months away from developing a cart

>Variations in light spectrum have no impact on colour
>Changes in imaging technology (from film to digital) has no impact color rendition.
Even different makes of digital cameras change this significantly.
>Photographic images are never post-processed

*have no impact on color rendition.

RIGHT?? STUPID FLATTARDS, HERES A REAL PIC OF EARTH!

*artist's interpretation

NASA ARTIST ROBERT SIMMON

youtu.be/fFBAznZwqVg?t=196

deal

Again, why the small spot of light from the sun if the sun is huge and 93 million miles away??

Birth. It's a mystery.

The fact that people are KNOWINGLY using fisheye lens and spending tons on CGI to procure an artificial curve on the earth speaks volumes.

If the earth has the correct curvature we're told, why give flat earthers any ammo by using a fisheye lens or cgi replica AT ALL??

The easiest way to end this argument is to have a REAL UNEDITED pic of earth!

youtube.com/watch?v=Bns4R5ZsVUw

Yeah, this. They literally write 'artist's interpretation is approximate natural color as the caption of many space images like this.

Damn what a clever boy you are. Here take a (you)

in*

Look up anything to do with space on wikipedia. Every single picture is an artists interpretation or literally uses "fake color"

Probably because it's 93 million miles away.

>What's that? A thread hat isn't about coal burners or shills
>Better shit it up with my own retarded bullshit
There has never been a good post with a UN flag

who would employ them? the white man?
niggers in africa have an average IQ of like 70 in many places

lol

But they can

youtube.com/watch?v=NR97o_FuX-c

Actually there was an attempt. Zaire (as it used to be known) before it became The Congo, had a brief attempt at a space program. They tried launch a test rocket from their jungle rocket base that failed miserably. They never tried again and went back to spending their time and effort on trying to kill each other over petty nonsense.

youtu.be/_5pJpd9Vi_U

Intelligence, money, genetics.

Same thing with the majority of the world.

>2017
>thinking the space program is real

Masons fake the shit out of all of it. I think they spend the rest of the money on gender reassignment and underground bunkers.

yep more from congo

youtube.com/watch?v=XtZozDcj9qM

>different pictures taken by different satellites with different equipment from different ranges and orbital patterns should all look the same
seems legit

bump for more of this!

optics doesn't work like you seem to think it works.

youre dumb

Yea bump i want to laugh at all those """prooves"""" about flat earth and nasa again

>be in Maine doing construction
>put level on floor, notice it is perfectly level
>travel to brother's house in southern California
>put level on floor, it's also perfectly level
even a child understands that if you put a level in two different spots on a ball they can't both be level

India has designated shitting streets and even they have built rockets.SAD!

Those rockets spray shit everywhere.

Dare you to tell Buzz Aldrin he's a fraud.

youtube.com/watch?v=SMjD7M8v26o

Nobody's fucking named "Buzz" asshole. That's about as legit as buzzfeed.

idk man maybe it has something to do with imperialism just my guess though

Your trolling is the weakest I've seen in years. If I give you a (You), will you leave?

Sure.

>imblying

>What are tangential planes
pls b b8

>rockets that humans have launched into orbit
>humans
there's your problem

>threas about space turns into a flat earth thread
Never change Sup Forums
But seriously, at this point I don't know whether most flat earthers are shitposting larpers or unironic?

How can there be a heaven and a hell if there's no up or down relative to the earth?

gib rockets

We can't take pride in the achievements of others but must be punished for their wrongs.

Ok fine but if (((scientists))) want to claim full credit for something they should start using their own money.

There is no heaven or hell.

OH OKAY I GUESS THE EARTH IS ROUND THEN YOU GOT ME

airline flight times dont

I started ironic. Then I looked into what the flat earthers were saying. Now I can't be sure. I need to perform my own tests.

Been that way since 1945

Shiiiiieeeet.

we didn't need no fucking rockets, black people could fly and shit until the white man came and put him down.

>the left's doublethink in a nutshell
race is not real but affirmative action by race is needed
gender is a spectrum but the patriarchy is putting me down
i don't want to house third world refugees but the state needs to
pay reparations for slavery; arabs are good bois, dindu nuffin

What's the official story on this pic? Are the repeating clouds some artifact from from whatever algorithm they used to stitch the image together?

Niggers that's why. They couldn't invent the fucking wheel or figure out how to farm.

The official story is that it's a Real Photo of Earth from Space* taken by (((NASA)))
*Artistic interpretation

Why can't you do that?

How is it that with all the options open to you, you have utterly failed to build a rocket ship? Are you genetically inferior?

Please provide a succinct response in clear terms. Thanks in advance.

>youtube.com/watch?v=SVqQKF7xgTQ
Obviously you can't jump straight onto rockets, but planes are a good stepping stone. In the video you can see Africa's elite scientists and engineers working on a technological masterpiece, at this rate they obviously WUZ astronauts within a decade.

The irony here is that these impoverished Africans with no formal education are still more intelligent than you and have built something you can't

Assumptions, but I'm not gonna argue and you won't believe me anyway.

I mean can you even do mathematics past basic calculus? Like even solve a standard diff eq? This shouldn't be hard to prove

Lack of humans

let's refrase that question before it's highjacked and overrun by idiots and kanz again

>Why can't Africa do this on their own?