Which of britains settlements turned out the best? Would you say it was New Zealand?

Which of britains settlements turned out the best? Would you say it was New Zealand?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/09/canada-supreme-court-legalized-humans-sex-animals/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bestiality-legal-canada-supreme-court-a7073196.html
reuters.com/article/us-canada-court-bestiality-idUSKCN0YV1QX
buzzfeed.com/paulmcleod/canadas-supreme-court-just-ruled-some-bestiality-is-legal
independent
archive.is/E2F4w
buzzfeed
archive.is/eheR5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We are Canada 2.0 just lucky enough to not be attached to goyland

NZer living in Aussie land.
Go back home

You could fuck sheep there for longer than Canada adopted dog fucking.

I think Aussie turned out better, although that could just be geographic

I'm Australian

Yet oral sex with an animal is only legal in .. Oh CANADA!!!

Australia.

Sure you are.
If it is true then you are a traitor

The law doesn't limit the places a dog can fuck you to your mouth, shitlord. It's 2017.

Most of the sheep have been replaced with cows.
The UK wanted wool but they abandoned us for the EU.
China wants milk powder so we make that instead now

Considering the fact Nz was ment to be the "New England" of the empire I think it turned out ok

Can you rewrite that to make sense...
But read this first
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/09/canada-supreme-court-legalized-humans-sex-animals/

>"New England" of the empire I think it turned out ok
but we fucked up and did not kill the natives instead just ignoring them

I don't read fake news

They let in islanders 50 years ago as "temporary workers" now they nearly out number Maori.
Asians also come here in droves.
The only good thing about nz is we take lots of white South Africans

then why are you here?

Australia or New Zealand

For the redpills.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bestiality-legal-canada-supreme-court-a7073196.html

reuters.com/article/us-canada-court-bestiality-idUSKCN0YV1QX

buzzfeed.com/paulmcleod/canadas-supreme-court-just-ruled-some-bestiality-is-legal

Pick one fuckface

I'm just unbiased. Seems like a difficult thing for other people to do.

Please archive or screenshot

>independent co uk/news/world/americas/bestiality-legal-canada-supreme-court-a7073196.html
archive.is/E2F4w
>buzzfeed com/paulmcleod/canadas-supreme-court-just-ruled-some-bestiality-is-legal
archive.is/eheR5

>buzzfeed
>BUZZFEED
m8

i think we are all equal

So you call Breitbart fake news but have issues with Buzzfeed?
Are you a fucking troll?

:3

>we live in a world were breitbart and buzzfeed are the only possible non-fake news options
Jesus

All news is fake news.

New Zealand is p. great but it won't be that way for too much longer my dude

Wellingtonian here, we are drowning in a sea of multiculturalism and it's only a matter of time before we go the way of the United Kaliphate

I meant usually the left calls Breitbart fake and right buzzfeed.
But there are 2 more choices, I added Buzzfeed in case you are a leftie.
Just click on a link and rewrite your original post.
Not going to respond until you do.

OP here. Im surprised no one even considers USA as a possible contender. But I can see where youre coming from.

>wah wah Wellington is so multicultural
Fuck off faggot you have no clue what suffering is
T. Auckland

Falklands

>Wellingtonian here
Take a trip to Auckland m8.
Honestly 80% of the people I saw were asian or poo

I didn't mean to imply we have it worse then you poor souls, just that I have some perspective unlike some bumfuck in Ranana whose never seen a chinaman.

Most people I know don't really consider Auckland a New Zealand city any more.

>Most people I know don't really consider Auckland a New Zealand city any more.
it was never really a city but just a collection of suburbs

You know what I mean m8

Australians turned out better.

south island = superior white colony

Return home you fucking leaf. Or ban evading with proxy?

Obviously the US. I mean it's the only superpower currently

I can't believe we have literally had the city stolen from under us and most of the cucks here refuse to even accept the fact.
Doesn't help that the rest of the country just laughs about it, as if they aren't next.

go live in NZ for a few years and get back to us

It's said that the white race owes their intelligence, adaptation skills and long term planning acumen to living in cold climes. I wonder if we'll be driven back to those environs before taking back the world.

t. Afrikaner

I think people either genuinely think its fine, or are pretending its a problem that will solve itself. Aucklanders are a joke, fucking jaffas, used as an insult, I have friends who moved to Auckland and I give them shit for it all the time, but most people who do this also don't seem to connect that everywhere is going to turn into Auckland and its going to happen soon.

South Island needs to secede from that faggot North Island.

I don't like Afrikaners because they are so arrogant and won't shut up about how great South Africa is but they don't deserve genocide because they didn't roll over and let nigs take over fast enough

I was only joking, I'm an Afrikaner myself. That said, most of my relatives are bitter apartheid supporters.

>I think people either genuinely think its fine, or are pretending its a problem that will solve itself.
Lots do, they roll their eyes like you brought up a conspiracy or something when you point out how fucked we are.
Also lots of people agree it's messed up until race gets brought up then completely 180

Also literally everyone I have spoken to thinks having to learn English or Maori is unfair. It's unbelievable

where is this?

Auckland, some chinese restaurant near the Spark arena

>Also literally everyone I have spoken to thinks having to learn English or Maori is unfair.
You mean foreigners having to learn them?

Half the Chinese shops don't even have English signs.
It's not uncommon to walk into a Chinese shop out east and they have to fetch the one English speaking employee

This.
News has always been biased towards an extreme and leans towards the prominent political ideology of the day or is a speaker and is always a speaker box for those in power.

Yes, either of them

We should have wiped out the Maoris when we got here.
Nothing screams entitled like the Maori's claiming extra rights when they wiped out the Mori Ori.

Also fuck the UN for saying that there is institutional racism against Maoris because there are more of them in prison.
Maybe they shouldn't be committing so many fucking crimes.

Go home then white man

I am home. This country would be nothing without the colonizers.

I've seen the same thing. I've spent time at Vic campus and the international students have terrible english, some of them legitimately do not understand the language enough to have a normal conversation and have their friends interpret for them. I've seen them walk into stores and leave because no one on staff speaks Chinese so they are unable to order. There's also a pretty large cheating ring to help them get degrees for permanent citizenship.

Then you have the asian food places for non-asians compared to the ones for asians, where if you aren't asian and don't come in with a group of them you will be asked to leave. All in the middle of the city and no one bats an eye, but if some white business owners tried that they would be lynched.

Shits fucked.

I was put in a hotel near Epsom for some work a while back. Took a walk and came across a little area called Balmoral. Literally every shop was an asian takeaway or an indian dairy. There were some asian places which looked like pharmacies or massage places, but the signs were all in chinese, no English at all.

Really made me sick.

We had a similar thing where Chinese driving testers refused to fail elderly Chinese because it would be rude.
So blind chinks had drivers licences.
They were also selling them on the side to rich Asian kids
In a couple hundred years the Maori would have had a neat little empire, nothing compared to actually meaningful nations but they would have wiped the floor with abos and they are capable of innovation.
Obviously the white man was the best thing that ever happened to them but it still would have been an interesting little footnote in history

already have (changed computer hence different ID)

it would have had to have been a politically incorrect scientist that said that

While your statement isn't incorrect about the Maoris, I will give them credit where it is due. They took to guns and war very well.
Had they fought the Abos, they would have fucking dominated.

Look at them now though. They are shells of their former selves and don't see that Once Were Warriors is a harrowing look at what they've become rather than an instruction manual on how to live your life.

lol u cunts think maoris are bad? maoris are to abos as brits are to slavs

there is no political point to your thread

The Maori were always considered to be high tier amongst native peoples. Up there with Highlanders and some Native American tribes and Sikhs.

And they are definitely better then the chinks and poos.

>And they are definitely better then the chinks and poos.

Agreed. Free trade of labour was a fucking mistake.

chinks and poos got to space. i can't imagine a maori doing so. but yes i don't think maoris have better social intelligence than both of those groups.

chinks and poos have strength in numbers

New Zealand is both RICED and COCONUTTED.

At this point I just want WW3 to hurry up and arrive.

not really. put 15 billion abos on a new planet and they'll still never discover algebra or pythagorean's theorem.

also, RUGBY'd

That pic needs an update (re: remove 'Based Military and 'gook remover')

Lets imagine there's a 1% chance you'll be of high intelligence and be able to raise the status if your people. 1% of 1.5 billion is way more than 1% of bumfuck nothing.

Weird. Most other South Africans that I know hate their country because it's run by nigs.

All the ones I talk to won't shut up about how beautiful it is and how the foods so great and on and on.
If you ask them why the don't fuck off back there if it's so great then complain about how they'd be killed eventually

Pretty sure no one wants to go back to a country where your ethnicity is 8% of the population.

Downt yu av a bluddy township to goe bag tu

i got my ass beat by a pack of maoris a long time ago

maoris are fucked at the moment. i remember when i was younger it was easy to be bros. i lived in a poor area and maoris were great back then but i guess the jews got em now.

>be me as a kid
>friendly with some of the local Maori
>walking around town at like 3 AM
>bunch of guys with hoods come straight up to me in a dodgy part of town, clearly aiming for me
>start shitting bricks
>suddenly one says my name
>it was a guy I knew
>we chat for a bit then go on our ways
Its who you know

my aunty also got bashed by a group of maoris on her way home from school when she was a kid (she's 50 now). the only reason they did it was because she was white.

Australia seems to be more consistently above the others in quality of life, with NZ and Canada very close behind.

Rule Britannia.

If we ignore recent years, the USA turned out the best without a doubt.

New Zealand turned out pretty good - very free.

As far as the developed world goes, British settlements all turned out the best.

USA, New Zealand, Australia, Canada are all better than Europe by a long way.

Germany > USA
There's no ghettos and gun crime in Germany like there is in the USA.

>There's no ghettos and gun crime in Germany
There are ghettos, they are just full of new Germans instead of old Germans.

nah. it's like one spot near the border of southern germany. you'll otherwise literally never see a rapefugee if you don't go to that one spot.

This, NZ is left wing as fuck and cucked by maoris.

>Cologne isn't anywhere near the southern German border
hmmmm really made me think

Canada no question

Australia takes the most in the world.

You should stop doing that. They are mostly useless

but seriously though, even if you did see a group of them, they aren't going to decide to follow you when they see you out jogging one morning and then decide to shoot you in cold blood.

But there's immigration.

Says the fucking sand monkey....fuck off you filthy cunt why don't you go home.

NZ is basically just an unofficial state of Australia.

I barely even think of it as a different country.

i do. because it's like black and white in terms of how much better the countryside is.

You seriously don't want us.
It's just another Melbourne with a bunch of other tiny towns