Going to diversity training for my new job today boys. What should I expect?

Going to diversity training for my new job today boys. What should I expect?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/07/28/video-man-casually-empties-gas-can-in-phoenix-lgbt-youth-center-sets-it-ablaze/
archive.is/XM0Q2
abc.net.au/news/2017-06-30/bilnd-recruitment-trial-to-improve-gender-equality-failing-study/8664888
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pseudo scientific propaganda and entitled children acting as intellectuals.

Getting bored.

I thought Blumpf was ending all that Jewish shit?

just keep your mouth shut and don't show your powerlevel if you value the job

The university intellectuals also play an important role in carrying out the System's trick. Though they like to fancy themselves independent thinkers, the intellectuals are (allowing for individual exceptions) the most oversocialized, the most conformist, the tamest and most domesticated, the most pampered, dependent, and spineless group in America today. As a result, their impulse to rebel is particularly strong. But, because they are incapable of independent thought, real rebellion is impossible for them. Consequently they are suckers for the System's trick, which allows them to irritate people and enjoy the illusion of rebelling without ever having to challenge the System's basic values.

Because they are the teachers of young people, the university intellectuals are in a position to help the System play its trick on the young, which they do by steering young people's rebellious impulses toward the standard, stereotyped targets: racism, colonialism, women's issues, etc. Young people who are not college students learn through the media, or through personal contact, of the "social justice" issues for which students rebel, and they imitate the students. Thus a youth culture develops in which there is a stereotyped mode of rebellion that spreads through imitation of peers—just as hairstyles, clothing styles, and other fads spread through imitation.

>Diversity Training
Okay I need a fucking serious answer for this, what the fuck is diversity training?

And also on an off topic question, what is an LGBT centre?
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/07/28/video-man-casually-empties-gas-can-in-phoenix-lgbt-youth-center-sets-it-ablaze/

Archive please
archive.is/XM0Q2

Yawn constantly and when challenged explain you were so stoked for the training you couldn't get any sleep.

This

Get a new job you pawn

DIVERSITY TRAINING?

Please explain, i want to lul

They told me it would be about broadening perspectives because it is easy to get trapped in a narrow field of ideas. It's for a behavioral health agency btw.

Also my sister works for an LGBT center. They have like counseling/groups and events and activities. Kinda like a rec center or a community center

Wait, did he predict what's happening today?

Ye

You're going to be bombarded with brainwashing. You're going to be forced to participate in group activities that are overly intrusive into your private life about things that are none of their business. The purpose is to break down your ego and reprogram you into the cult of Socjus. I'll be in one all day myself.

They will convince you that if they don't get blacked your racist.

I took it too user. They forgot there's more than 2 genders. Pic related.

I had a diversity training once. It was a waste of time. Sadly the local diversity manager decided to pick on me because I was a white male that wasn't a total cuck.

Usually they try to make it seem 'Fun' ...sort of happy talk, like it's required to make the company a groovy, efficient, profitable place.

They take on the mantle of cool, tolerant reasonable people... so if you aren't really digging it you look like the sourpuss.

Just look on with a blank face as if you are listening and don't answer any questions unless asked. Don't even think about disagreeing or debating. It's all just a game to cover employers asses.

A job that does (((diversity training))) is probably not one with much value

SocJus brainwashing whose purpose is to turn you into an obedient consumer of SocJus propoganda and products so that the SocJus Diversity trainers can keep making money off of you and the useful idiots they use you to propogandize. It works like scientology.

Trained by naggers

If you want to make enough to live off of, you're going to run into it eventually. SocJus and Diversity Training are like Hydra now. They've infiltrated everything worth having.

This. Just shut up, let the diversity hires justify their paychecks, finish the training, and go do the real work you were hired for.

>BOTH

/thread
this is why I hate any sort of workshop/training/seminar in the end it's basically some reddit world-improver or some youtube pseudo intellectual cunt talking about some made up bullshit for an hour or 2

I'm not familiar that with american jobs but I'm pretty sure most corporate jobs require one nowadays.

>What should I expect?
To become far more racist than you ever were before undergoing diversity training

If someone tells me to attend a diversity training I'll laugh at him at dare to fire me, because I am not going.

Sigh loudly

Is this a thing in corporate or do i have to worry about this shit in my shitty factory job

Basically pic related

This is true
For example if an abbo says the medication isn't working you should always consider the possibility that they sold it and haven't been taking it at all

If you are white and male, you are in for a treat.

You'll get fired. Maybe not for that, but they'll essentially decide to find a reason to fire you. It isn't that hard. Your option will be to sue or move on. Suing will be expensive, time consuming, and mentally arduous.

Right now it's only in the suit and tie world. Eventually, if they are not stopped, it will reach the factory floor.

Completely wrong

/thread

And all branches of any NATO military, any government job at any level, anything that sells or deals with the public and anyone with an international presence

rape them all
it's your privilege

Agreed, happened most of the time in my School

My job had an online seminar for it. I just let it play in the background while I got actual work done.

kek

bring your own vomit bag

Bullshit left propaganda

I'm both and the trainer is like mkembe-african style. I can't understand the guy ever. Do you think he'll call me out as racist for not understanding his accent?

He's going to call you racist multiple times just for existing and not giving him everything that belongs to you, prostrating yourself at his feet, and the comitting seppuku to make up for comtting the sin of existing.

Consider not going. You spineless fucking cuck.

We don't live in a communist shit hole like yourself, the government doesn't have the power to tell the corporation how to hire, and kind of diversity meetings they should have.

It's horrible. I did it years ago and it's as bad as you would think. I was in a room where we were all PhD scientists and they told us that being 95% white was not a corporate goal.

As a joke (bad idea in hindsight) I asked if we could have people put their race on their resumes. They weren't amused.

All of it. Only thing i can disagree with was his conclusion.

It's really weird how many corporations, whose ultimate goal is their own profit, are imposing these propogandists to push their management and employees into accepting the idea of equality of outcome. I can't quite figure out how profiteers benefit from that concept being standardized throughout their employees. Is it to push those employees to not seek reasonable compensation for their work?

Because in this social climate, a corporation being seen as "empathetic" and "open minded" is a good PR image

wtf i love Ted Kaczynski now

Expect to be forced to listen to nonsense for 3 hours so the designated SJW can get paid for her "job".

I definitely see that. Problem is... this one could be their very undoing. These people get too high and too powerful, the next thing you know they're embezzling money to fund domestic terrorists.

Might be a bit of a leap there. More likely in a generation or two they will realise these programs haven't worked but more or less fragmented our society further, with perhaps a reversal or roles, think affirmative action for boys of the younger generations. 60% of college grads are girls now. Good on them but that means boys a getting the boot and that will have economic implications and a bunch of women in their 30s with cats. It doesn't even work! Check out this article from my country:abc.net.au/news/2017-06-30/bilnd-recruitment-trial-to-improve-gender-equality-failing-study/8664888

Feminists will commit suicide bombings before they ever let any sort of inclusivity program or affirmitive action help males. They will kill to stop it. I am certain of that.