Poland - Merkel to the rescue!

Chancellor Angela Merkel said on Tuesday that Germany could "not stay silent" on EU fears about the rule of law in neighbouring Poland, calling it a "serious issue".
Poland on Monday rejected EU concerns that the right-wing government's controversial court reforms, which have sparked street protests, will erode judicial independence in the former communist state.

"As much as I want good relations with Poland, our neighbour... we cannot stay silent and say nothing just to keep the peace," she said.

Speaking at a press conference in Berlin, she stressed that the rule of law was "the basis for cooperation within the EU" and that fascism has no place in Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cJ7x2qj0ebM
youtube.com/watch?v=phFfTRg5LWY
youtube.com/watch?v=DvpW7aJU4c4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Time to point our guns in Poland to the West

Merkel: I rule Europe, how dare you think you have your own nation and disobey me. You will fall in line and do as I say.

Finally the merkel reich is in movement. Prussia and Silesia will be ours again boys.

yea and auschwitz gonna be rebuild to interracial breeding grounds where young blonde polish women will be forced to breed with bbc

Catch me up to speed fellas, did we trade a hitler that fights for us for a hitler thats against us?

I will personally breed your boipucci myself.

Don't tell me you've already ran out of places to store all those niggers and muslims in, I'd say you have better chances shipping them west.

>DIE WAFFEN
>LEGGUT UN!

kek. So much for the democracy, goyim.

Merkel is a Jew goblin, just look at the picture OP posted. You can't tell me she's not

>Don't tell me you've already ran out of places to store all those niggers and muslims in, I'd say you have better chances shipping them west.
We need some space in the East, just a little. 200,000km2 will do. Got any ideas where to get that space from?

That's a pretty shady reason to invade Poland but I won't say no to some Polish booty.

Poland has already left the EU. Paperwork doesn't matter.

What's that shitty gif? Why would he hit a dog while it is eating? I hate fuckers like this. I hope they die by dog attack.

Looks like it's time for another Invade Poland false flag.

can merkel just choke on food or something

>can merkel just choke on food or something
No, she can eat everything. It's as if a robot would just swallow stuff down.

she can choke on my dick if you know what i mean wink wink nudge nudge ay eh?

Good! Very nice and progressive. If you're not going to do the right thing by yourselves, maybe a little assistance is needed. I wouldn't be too opposed to milliary action if Poland keeps refusing to be humane. If we need to teach you how to be accepting and progressive, we'll do it. Even if it means we'll have some bloodshed on the Polish side.

>some bloodshed on the Polish side
They'll be replaced by Syrian engineers and doctors.

I think I'll have to make some adjustments in my diet for the future, because there will be inevitably a kind of gang up against Poland. Potatoes and onions are enough I guess

Keep it up Fritz and Poland will mercy kill your broom toting cucktroopers and annex you.

This and the fact that they are shoving billions of immigrant into Europe, FUCK THE EU!!!

>Germoney dictating terms to Polan
Such great optics, w0w

EU had so much potential, why does the eternal kraut have to ruin everything?

Poland and the US are going to push your shit in, kraut. I can't wait to wear Angie's severed head on my cock.

Worked well for britain ha ha

she's just salty her communist homeland is an actual republic now.

She can't shut the fuck up?
I am so surprised.

EU went downhill when Eastern European countries joined. Could've been a nice rich people club.

Poland... get out of EU, pronto.

It will hurt, but there is no other choice really.

>we cannot stay silent and say nothing just to keep the peace
I like the phrasing. I hope the war happens so I can volunteer to kill some Nazi Polacks.

Wew lad, Kekked.

We already did. Papers doesn't matter. What you see is political war. The only part that keep 'us' together is economy - mainly with krauts, What wee need is to boost our own market and expand it to east.

Angela has a tough election upcoming, time to go gangsta on the Poles.

It's happened before.

Germany invading Poland again

What's going on in poland anyway?

the kraut cycle:
>some autistic german thinks that germanics are superb
>acts angry
>kills unsuspecting people
>get fucked
>lose territory
>say dindu nuffin
>repeat
Poland may be underdog of central europe, but it is better to be underdog than suicidal

Could've, but unfortunately we were allowed in too early.

>underdog

You are the original shitskin fugee. take take take and do nothing. Theres a reason everyone knows at least one joke where the poles are thieving cunts.
Underdog he says, jesus christ the delusion.

Merkel is so perfectly awful.
If I didn't know better I'd think she was trying to kill the EU herself.

Pretty much the same shit as in US but in much smaller scale. IMPEACH DUDA & protests about 'constitution violetion, court reforms. Add to that lying MSM. Althou generation of leftists is much older than in US. There are a lot of people tied to post-soviet elite and intelligence agencies who stir the shit.

Thieving Poles are better than nigger loving Germs.

>underdog
Poland is a dissolving state

Poland won't accept migrant quota and even if they did (which I think they have done before) then the system there doesn't bother supporting the migrants well like others popularly do (other than in quiet) and the ultra Right will end up making their lifes hell to the point the migrants run back to Germoney.

That is the general idea I have heard about a few times already.

"WE MUST SECURE THE RIGHTS OF THE OPPRESSED LGBT MINORITIES IN DANZIG"

I have nothing to say to you kraut, you are too indoctrinated to see truth anyway
jokes are jokes, we steal cars and we fix plumbing, haha
meanwhile, you are facing demographic genocide at your own will, and you call everybody who refuses your fate a nazi

WE WUZ KRAUTS N SHIEET

What happens of eu trigger article 50 at poland

I know not a single joke about thieving poles. I know many a joke about german autism.

>Poland is a dissolving state
your brain is dissolving
>What happens of eu trigger article 50 at poland
hungary vetoes it and nothing happens

Humane? You find humane to dilute a population in a swarm of two-digit IQ sub-saharian and brown zealots that despise the way you live?

Shame, I really want to see the eu kick you guys out. The whole thing would crumble within 12 months.

When are you going to elect Dewinter?

>Germany telling Poland there is no place for fascism in Europe

how about you leave the eu?

>Germany could "not stay silent"
keep crying bitch nigga

>Germany letting their biggest trading partner out just like that
Not happening

This

>down with fascism
>does fascist things
is this real life

>I really want to see the eu kick you guys out
meh, we too, but we would demand preposterous ammounts of money as a compensation, just like germany wants UK shekels now

>Germany wants to meddle in the affairs of Poland for the nth time
>Just like they have been doing non-stop for the last 250 years
>Every time they do their country is divided, conquered or forced to live through the worst forms of government ever conceived
>First Partitian of Poland
>Second Partitian of Poland
>Third Partitian of Poland
>Nazi occupation
>Sell them out to the USSR
>EU

Every single time Poland has hit hardship, you can guarantee its the result of the eternally autistic kraut. The only mistake the allies made was they didn't glass your country out of existance in 45.

>Germany invades Poland again or causes a Ukraine civil war
What timeline is this?

Would be funny (all migrants from EU make last minute move to Germany for better gibs).

You mean - the biggest slave.

>UK gets a referendum to exit EU
>gets billed stupid shit to make it hard
>Poland doesn't take in immigrants
>they get kicked out of the EU without having to wait years and without paying a cent
l m a o

this except unironically. have you guys even separated already?

Time for poland to get cucked by big boy germany again hahaaha It's like you guys never learn we own you.

see, this is why the Poles were the first to crack the Enigma machine in WWII

Why did Germany elect this hag again?

No. Our (((government))) are keeping us in with Bureaucratic delays, "talks", etc.

No Brexit deal has been described as a nigger in the woodpile already on this point (gave someone the early retirement option).

Dunno. I live in Brussels and VB is not very popular here, plus I can't vote as I'm French.

Brussels is becoming a real shithole anyway, and the reason I'm on Sup Forums is because of my disgust of the shitskin invasion. Flanders seem to be in a better state, except for some Antwerpen districts.

Fucking this

youtube.com/watch?v=cJ7x2qj0ebM

youtube.com/watch?v=phFfTRg5LWY

youtube.com/watch?v=DvpW7aJU4c4

>"We'll be the ones doing jihad to you"

G--guys... I just had this thought.

Maybe Poland is crying about muh WW2 reparations to put Germany on the defensive, so when they try to literally force terrorists into their country Poland can be like "HEY, YOU KNOW WHAT, FUCK YOU, AND PAY ME ASSHOLE" but really it's about not having EU and Germany's forced terrorists and whtie genocide placed on them

This dog was a nightmare that's why. I have seen the episode, the dog would get hostile if you touched his food in any way and the family had a small child. He was trying to teach it, not abuse it. He also took it to his ranch to train it but the dog wouldn't learn to be docile so he decided to keep it in his ranch with his other dogs, away from the family.

>Germany invades poland

very insightful comment, have Polish Jeb!

The dog are white people trying to live and be happy and the guy is world Jewry

Because only old people actually vote and those folks love her

The contrast principle at work
>The contrast principle (or contrast effect) says that when you experience two similar things in succession, your perception of the second is influenced by the first. For example, when you pick up a heavy box and then a light one, the second one will feel lighter than it really is.

I don't know if Poland really thinks they are going to get reparations for WW2, seems a bit ambitious.

Hang that whore in the streets

Noone thinks we will get reparations, it is just one more way to mock Germans

>lets invade poland to teach them love and tolerance
I realize this is bait but this is legitimately what Germans believe

The kek moment will be if get them.

Lmao, that would be the best timeline

This isn't about refugees idiots.

These just leaves me impressed.

of course it is not about refugees, it is about germany apex position in EU and fact that it is becoming painfully obvious that germany cannot hold it anymore

Reparations thing is pointing out their hypocrisy
>Bolan, be just and take immigrants
>Germoney, be just and pay reparations
>NEVERMIND
When you're intelligent enough to use "no u" in politics

>yes of course our courts shouldn't be independant
>f-fuck Germany1!!
Truly the Turkey of Europe.

thanks erdogan

Whoa I thought it was about the forest.

Poland was slowly sucking your dick but you didn't stop when it started chocking.

It must have felt great.

>Ours
hahahahaha what the fuck is wrong with you.
Take off that flag you absolute moron

some daydreamers and leftists might think so but i can asure you most germans at this point have sympathy for the polish and would rather be good friends with them

In very simple terms the issue is Germany being cuck enabler promoters for Western EU countries on top of the promotions that the (((EU leadership))) are doing already and is another familiar story of Germany going too far with a cause as per usual.