IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN IN GERMANY! 390 000 refugees are allowed to bring their families to Germany

bild.de/politik/inland/migrationspolitik/merkel-beim-fluechtlingsgipfel-in-paris-53023774.bild.html

This will surely finish off Germany.

Fucking kek

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/400091-merkel-protest-traitor-refugees/
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article168091311/Merkel-offen-fuer-Kontingente-legaler-Einwanderung-aus-Afrika.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its just 2 million at least more ...
How fucking racist of you to not wanting to be enriched.

Good, Germany can't die fast enough.

sooooo why those refugees didnt bring their "family" in the first place?
>inb4 100% all men

let's hope they don't spill

So...
How long before the birth of the new caliphate?

You know that germany is already dead right?
In less than 15 years you will be completely fucked.

It is just 2.5% of Germany population. That's nothing.

>Muslims
>No unity
>Little work ethic
>Create caliphate
Honestly whenever see /x/-tier theories about how Muslims slowly take over countries I can't help but be offended - collectively we are not religious nor dedicated enough to do such things. I don't understand why people keep giving Muslims more credit than they deserve. I wish I was kidding. For 99% of people in Islamic countries, having a well paying job is more important than praying five times a day. We'd be the easiest people to bribe and influence with money.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
GOOD ONE NIEMCY
no co za zjeby ja pierdole :DDDDDDD

I want every German to know that when I think of, or even hear the word Germany, my first thought is how FUCKED it is. I see these headlines
>over 300,000 more migrants
like every god damn week and I'm 100% convinced there's more shitskins there than actual Germans. I imagine you all to live in fear, in closely-knit underground militias

We have elections soon in Austria. Both top candidates have announces they will cut refugee welfare down to nothing.

When asked if this would lead to a mass exodus of the 270 000 refugees from Austria to Germany the guy currently leading the polls said "That is not the intention" with a big smirk.

And it already seems to have chilling effect. Last month alone 8000 refugees disappeared, no one knows where they went.

I GENUINELY BELIEVE THIS IS LIKE SOME SICK KARMA FOR NAZI'S N SHIEEET

LIKE DUDE WHAT THE FUCK HAHA

Doesn't it make your dick hard knowing Germans are powerless to do anything about it?

Women are harassed in front of quiet German men who just submit or go to jail if they fight back.

I come here once a month and already spot a "Germany Yes" thread that makes giggle, every single time its always about Germany being destroyed.

you guys should've fought to the last man in WWII and got him to kill all the women and children on his way out.

>When asked if this would lead to a mass
>exodus of the 270 000 refugees from Austria to Germany the guy currently leading the polls said "That is not the intention" with a big smirk.

Soße dazu?

They're going to birth about 6 kids per family which Hanz the cuck will pay for.

I am sure everything will be fine

You guys better learn how to laugh it off as it's pretty much your only apparent alternative at this point.

Looks like an Austrian has to save Germany again.

Germany still has alot of financial reserve and a majority of cucks to pay for gibs. Even with 10+ million migrants, They'd still be alright.
The real killer is Islam, which will spread like wildfire.

merkel is punishing the naughty germans for booing her at the event last week.

Gamescom?

So good germancucks.
Kalergi

look at the age composition of Germany

But that's what they did. Or perhaps you see German men where I don't?

GERMANY YES

anyone that feels bad about the krauts should be gassed

rt.com/news/400091-merkel-protest-traitor-refugees/

This will finally be the last of them tho

only bad thing is that germany won't be able to give us more money now
but hey we're buddies with china anyway

Did Austria just become best Germany?

>like every god damn week and I'm 100% convinced there's more shitskins there than actual Germans. I imagine you all to live in fear, in closely-knit underground militias
They make up a little percentage of our population. Don't get me wrong, we ARE fucked, because they will outbreed us eventually, but lets put things in perspective: If we put all Turks, Arabs, Middle Easterners and Africans all together in one big group, that group makes up far less in % of our population than your black population.

>eventually
you mean in less than 20 years
you already had a shitload of turks and arabs when I visited in 2011, now you have millions more
you're finished

all these future cucks and coalburners
disgusting

>2.5% of Germany's population
>higher % if we only count young people
>most of them will impregnate white blonde women
>most of them will have 5+ children
>none of them will work
I should feel sad, but then I remember how your country fucked up ours during the 00s
S

Kalergi Plan in a nutshell

>most of them will impregnate white blonde women
literally extremely rare

When I first found out about that plan I thought was over the top nonsense from some kind of self-appointed king of the retards.

I was so close to being correct.

The rape

reminder that krauts deserve to go extinct more than anyone else including mudshits and niggers

and at the same time Merkel wants to bring legal contingents of african migrants to Germany. Because apparently we need to give them something in return when we try to stop illegal migration.
THIS IS SICK. WHY ARE YOU STILL VOTING FOR THAT EVIL BITCH?!?!

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article168091311/Merkel-offen-fuer-Kontingente-legaler-Einwanderung-aus-Afrika.html

Once you go black you can't go back :D

Goodbye Germany. I will always remember you for what you once were and not what you have become.

>kalergi plan
>bad

i'm trying to get german citizenship so i can vote her again

the Germans boomers are truly disgusting

they had the best quality of life in history, and now they shit on their parents and grandparents who fought both world wars, and make sure their grandchildren will live under Afro-islamic rule

What causes germans to constantly ruin europe? Is it autism?

It was one hell of a ride. Godspeed

RIP man, you had quite the run, you will be remembered for a while then everybody will pretend you were always a mostly black multicultural hellhole

crooked wh*te genes

gute nacht

Reminder that virtually everything evil comes out of germany. The Rothschilds. Karl Marx. Everything.

>Adorján F Kovács
Are Hungarians the only based people in Germany? I remember a video of anitfa destroying the apartment of a "nazi" whose name was István

It won't be a voluntary thing.

So, my ancestors rebuilt this country and the economy, for the sole reason of merkel paving the way for some dirty third worlders that don't want to contribute to society, and only come here to get their asses blown full of sugar, all paid by my tax money?
This universe is fucking gay.

apparently. I was contemplating moving to Hungary in a couple of years, or Czechia
any reasons why I shouldn't?

this universe is fucking great

*wh*Te

They're too near from Germany

wh*tes don't deserve any capital letters whatsoever

Austria was always the best germany.
Austria and Bavaria

>more people to exploit in the refugee scam
>gay
this nigga

It's not Germany Merkel is just trying to finish off. It's all of Europe.

Merkel is sterile and can't have kids. Once she dies her bloodline is lost. Her mindset; "if my bloodline is lost, so will everyone else's." Angela wants to wipe Europe of euro blood, she wanted to invade much like Hitler, but knew she'd lose out with her current army and weaponry. So what's the quickest and easiest way for a childless leader to do this in the 21st century? Bring in niggers and Muslims, "humans" who have no moral compass or care for humans other than themselves. People whom obey no universal laws. People who... aren't people, just savage dogs, rats and snakes.

It's almost 2018 and 1/4 of euro blood has been wiped out completely. 1/2 of German bloodline gone. It's working. It's imminent. It can't be stopped. This is/was the literally the best laid out plan history has ever seen, to try and take out country by country out of vindictiveness. Bring in millions of soulless locusts and they will clear the fields.

Goodbye Europe. I'm saddened I never got to visit you before all this.

Add all the beta cucks and coalburners to that group as well.

I'm waiting for the eventual SNAP that will be heard around all of Europe.
We're not getting involved in the next one.

Germany will be the example.
Thank you Germany for your sacrifice in solidifying white nationalism.

An actual good leaf post.

+1

hey that's how we ruined the country

those people are germanic

nothing will happen
germany will fall, america will become nonwhite
that's that

>56%

these refugees are betamale faggots. go fight your war, you fucking pussies.

t. 52%
49% can't come soon enough τbh

I remember when, a few years back, Germs were saying 'oh dont worry its only 1 million' then its was 'only' 2, then 3 million
add on another 390,000 families with 4 kids minimum
Germany is fucked. Enjoy your terror attacks

HAHAHAHAHA HANZ THE KEK

>390,000 men allowed to bring their families
>at least another 390,000 wives
>literally millions of kids
>remember Sup Forums telling me this years ago

Checking that id
>kek

Sad.

KYS

Muslims have shitty culture which guarantees that their country sucks. So you filthy Muslims ruin whichever country you move to

Muslims are cancer and you need to die

>implying
Ruining Europe is the privilege of European countries, it's perfectly normal if your country is European.
The Russians ruined Europe numerous times
Just like the French
And the Habsburgs
And the Swedes
Or the Britbongs
Or the Italians, Serbs, Germans, Russians, etc.
Even us, with our adventure times, when we pillaged Western eucuck villages.
This whole migrant crisis is strange, because some European countries are voluntarily ruining themselves, instead of ruining other countries.
Btw, if a non-European country ruins Europe, that's unforgivable, and we'll hate you for it forever.
That's why everyone hates the mongols, turkroaches, arabs and jews.
We have mixed feelings towards Russians because their country isn't completely in Europe and towards burgers, because they are somewhat (56%? 52%?) Europeans

ISNT IT FUNNY!!!
S
N
T

IT

F
U
N
N
Y!!!!!

Don't worry. Once they're in Germany they'll be able to make it to Sweden as well :^)

>oy gevalt!

>they will outbreed us eventually
They AT LEAST double in size every generation. At least.

Now you have what? 10% of the population that is brown?
Calculate how long before they become the majority and vote to genocide whites.

ikr there's a foreskin on that!

>>over 300,000 more migrants
It's not even that optimistic. It's the FAMILIES of 300,000 migrants who are allowed to enter Germany. Considering they tend to have multitudes of wives each and several children from each wife the number of people arriving from this must be astronomical.

>tfw germans are literally removing themselves
The era of kraut is over. The era of Slav begins

>this universe is fucking great
Not for the last, real germans that is.
I can't even spend my weekends with my friends in revelry, seeing as these mudskins stand around every corner.
Our state is very clever, pushing all these refugees onto the rural parts of germany, trying to desensitize the rural folks.
These people aren't even qualified to work the shittiest job on some fucking farm, they'd probably destroy crops and such, because they're so 'skilled'.
Only worthwhile idea would be to implement them as cannon fodder for our "great military".

oy bey shuddit down :DD

>You guys better learn how to laugh it off as it's pretty much your only apparent alternative at this point.
Germans are known for not having a sense of humor.
>mixed feelings towards Russians because their country isn't completely in Europe
The dumbest thing to say. One can say that we have some shitskin regions and be correct, but any Russian city in Siberia is just as European as one on Eastern European plain.

>390 000
>Every single one of them probably has two wives and seven kids with each of them

Reverse Anschluß when?

The plan is working in Germany the best because of every german is utterly terrified of being called a Nazi especially by an outsider. They'd rather watch their nation and future crumble in their hands than be called that big scary word.

Protect yourselves baguette war men

You need to go back to Lebanon.

Hey! Dindu your founding fathers kidnap an entire generation of abbos and culturally enrich them? Something something lost generation something something Dark Side?