This thread is for the discussion of viable options for boycotting google and replacing the use of google services for...

This thread is for the discussion of viable options for boycotting google and replacing the use of google services for similar ones.

Quick rundown:

Brave:
>Brave is a web browser created by the founder of javascript and co-founder of mozilla (firefox), Brendan Eich. He was the CEO of mozilla until SJWs founded out that he donated $1,000 to California Proposition 8 back in 2008, a state constitutional amendment that was against gay marriage at the time. Mozilla SJWs chimped out and called him to resign, which he did. Then he went on and founded Brave, a web browser very similar to Chrome, based on the Chromium web browser. The browser was created under the idea that it won't collect any data from its users.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brave_(web_browser)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brendan_Eich

DuckduckGo
>DuckduckGo (DDG) is an Internet search engine that emphasizes protecting searchers' privacy and avoiding the filter bubble of personalized search results.[3] DuckDuckGo distinguishes itself from other search engines by not profiling its users and by deliberately showing all users the same search results for a given search term.[5] DuckDuckGo emphasizes returning the best results, rather than the most results, and generates those results from over 400 individual sources, including key crowdsourced sites such as Wikipedia, and other search engines like Bing, Yahoo!, Yandex, and Yummly.[6][7]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DuckDuckGo

Other things you can do for boycotting google is installing ad nauseam and stop using their services such as youtube and google drive, or google search.

Brave is good as a smartphone browser, but its desktop version isn't as good as it could be. The browser is still under stage of development as of now, so it can get better in the future.

The hardest task in replacing google is finding a reasonable and good option for replacing youtube. I don't think there is such a website right now, but we could support some.

Other urls found in this thread:

minds.com/
gab.ai/
wrongthink.net/
mail.protonmail.com/
bitchute.com/
vid.me/
mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/
brave.com/
palemoon.org/
waterfoxproject.org/
duckduckgo.com/
bing.com/
ixquick.com/
startpage.com/
jsfiddle.net/codefag/3t9r045q/
neowin.net/news/sony-helps-and-encourages-developers-to-install-linux-on-their-phones
youtube.com/watch?v=7jlQosiA6Hk
gist.githubusercontent.com/anonymous/48dc7d2790c38086b2c67c84b10e66d3/raw/a57ae58f61023a6e9ee3535744a2632d5d0f6f68/gistfile1.txt
gist.githubusercontent.com/anonymous/e2cce2ce92f2a64913ff34e623860b36/raw/d2600878621f921ed719c0c31969e0cacc79ec0c/gistfile1.txt
jsfiddle.net/icefrogcode/kqdx7cyb/
adnauseam.io/free-adnauseam.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

KYS

Bump

>duckduckgo
>emphasizes protecting searchers' privacy
You don't spend too much time on Sup Forums ain't you?

up

Replace duckduck go with ixquick or startpage it gets the results from google through a proxy

Why even bother posting this if you aren't going to explain anything. Of course I don't spend time on Sup Forums because I'm not a huge faggot.

Youtube isnt profitable for google. They lose money trying to host it.

It doesn't matter, they're not a silicon valley tycoon trying to do to the internet what john davison rockefeller did in the oil business a hundred years ago.

The focus here is to replace google, you can use whatever search engine that suits you best. DuckduckGo is just similar to google in some ways, it was a suggestion.

Great suggestion. Gonna check that out later.

yandex has a decent image search.

No youtube replacement that I can see as yet. vidme's EULA is just as bad so I don't see a point

These threads are important

They will lose more money if you don't use it

They will have competition when the cost of hosting video goes down to the point it's profitable, but I fear not before then.

I don't see how. The more bandwidth you use the more they lose.

Social Media:
minds.com/ (also a pateron alternative)
gab.ai/
wrongthink.net/

Email:
mail.protonmail.com/

Youtube alternatives:
bitchute.com/
vid.me/

Browsers:
mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/
brave.com/
palemoon.org/
waterfoxproject.org/

Search Engines
duckduckgo.com/
bing.com/
ixquick.com/ | startpage.com/ (same search engine, different URL)

When it comes to beating Googles new Youtube censorship, just report every single video you watch.

Why not create an extension or bot for that?

This. Those faggots have a bunch of "down to earth" libtards running it. Overwhelm them and force out shit auto algorithms. Watch as creators leave

What about mobile?

Is there anything viable outside of Android and iOS?

You could get b& for that

Not really practical without a plugin or script to distribute botnet style

Not sure about andriod but for applefags pic related

You could get b7s for over-reporting as it is. It needs to be more widespread and random

You can use android without Google. I've done it on a tablet

>Proxies
>Multiple accounts
>PROFIT

I've been running this script with AdNauseum.

Watching the lost shekels mount up has been entertaining.

BitChute

more like BitchUte

I can do this, just give me some time I guess.

Bump.

I'm collecting some of your ideas and creating pastas. Next thread I'm gonna post some of them in the first posts of the thread.

The real problem is there's no viable right-leaning tech alternatives. We need our own people getting into this sort of thing, but good luck starting up, since we all know who controls the money that makes these sorts of things happen.

>Deleted Windows 10 off my PC; installed Linux Mint (don't play video games)
>Use StartPage as my SE
>Use SeaMonkey as browser
>Use AdNauseam
Now there is the issue of my phone. The hook-nosed fucks have a legit monopoly on the industry.

there doesn't need to be
Google wasn't left-leaning, it got crooked to the left by its managerial units, and people within are getting counterbalanced by leaning slightly right than they were before, even if they were bleeding heart retards, they're now less than they were before.
It's an interesting mechanic in HR, policies tend to be counter-balanced no matter where they lean

Consider using custom ROMS, or, if you don't care about the security posture of your phone, root your phone and customize it to your liking.

So...basically everyone is going full-guns for the wrong target. When one individual fucks over 10's of millions, that person needs a come to Jesus meeting in the digital world.

Eh, I don't want another agenda-driven service. I want free speech, privacy, and due process

waterfoxproject.org/
waterfox + adnauseum + duckduckgo.
Don't use reg Firefox. They went full SJW

I was using Brave but its too unstable on Windows desktop.

>Brave or EpicPrivacy Browser
>Yandex

the good news: everyone is moving away from Goliath

You think it will be enough to damage them though?

Can someone make a step by step thing on how to change the default search engine on smartphones and desktops from google to another search engine on firefox/chrome/brave/etc?

Also, divided by operational system like Android/iOS/etc.

It's quite easy and intuitive, but people would be willing to do it more often when presented with an easy guide

The advault in adnauseum worked once for me then completely stopped working. Is this normal?

yacy.net

YaCy is a free search engine that anyone can use to build a search portal for their intranet or to help search the public internet. When contributing to the world-wide peer network, the scale of YaCy is limited only by the number of users in the world and can index billions of web pages. It is fully decentralized, all users of the search engine network are equal, the network does not store user search requests and it is not possible for anyone to censor the content of the shared index. We want to achieve freedom of information through a free, distributed web search which is powered by the world's users

one thing will never be enough when the attacks are coming from different places. the only way to combat such an assault is with a Phalanx.

1 person can run this overnight and get around $1000

This thread alone has 20 posters, assuming 30 more lurking, we have 50 persons in this thread alone running it

Several threads over the day at different timezones, estimate we have 200 anons running this over 1 night: $200,000

Over 1 week: $1,400,000

Over 1 month: $5,600,000

Assuming other boards are on it making 3 times the effort, over 1 month: $16,800,000

If we get more people to run it, this will multiply, if we gain traction and double the users: approx $30,000,000 per month of damage in the second month

In the third month we double the user base again: $60,000,000

Over three months we made a $100,000,000 dent in Goolag's bank account, that is one hundred million in three months.

That is if this movement gains traction and continues to grow. Notice the ungodly amount of shills on this thread. They know it works, and they are trying as hard as they can to dampen this growth.

$100,000,000 in three months. Probably a lot more if more anons join in. This movement requires everyone to be onboard.

Ignore the shills. Stop worrying. Just run it while you sleep. Costs you nothing.

We can do this.

I'm looking for some websites that could explain how to do that, but google unironically prevents you from finding a good one.

Some websites explaining that would be even easier for people to do it and won't require a huge explaining all of that. Let's brainstorm and create a pasta on how to change your search engine on all major browsers that are out there.

You have a script? I would assume you have to be actively browsing for it to work? I already have ad naseum installed.

this wouldn't work, each report also contains the account/ip address of the one who submitted it. after a few false reports the system would know to just ignore you.

What about Android?

Google even has access to our smartphone's microphone

Is there a direct link to the advault in firefox? That's how I access the options menu as well. I know the advault isn't some essential thing, I just want to have a laugh.

neowin.net/news/sony-helps-and-encourages-developers-to-install-linux-on-their-phones

I will switch when any of these options are superior.
They are not, they are cumbersome and do not return the greatest variety and accuracy of results.
I take convenience over protest. Show me the solution that comes anywhere close to the google suite of services and I will happily switch.

here ya' go pumpkin. this should help with some of the pain, suffering and tenderness. Now, go ask mommy for some tendies

Nice, time I start embracing Linux and ditch android.

>Firefox
Trying to avoid google while using a compromised browser

keep pissing into the wind
this is a fight you will not win

Don't fall for the AdNauseam meme. It's a dud, and it's a Trojan horse. If you already used it, you wasted your time: Google doesn't lose a cent. Yes, Google refunds money. But none of that money comes from Google's own pocket. It's the money paid by advertisers in advance: part of it is simply returned for fake traffic, most of which comes from competitors attacking each other. Now, who takes the hit? Small site owners whose ads you're targeting. Google loves punishing them for "bad traffic", when some asshole simply click-spammed them. On the other hand, Google turns a blind eye on big kike sites like major news outlets.

Don't underestimate the ad industry kikes. They'll just come up with more sophisticated, sly and Jewish kinds of ads that will fuck up your internet space even more. Google won't suffer, major kike sites won't suffer, but small NEET-owned sites will. Don't be an ass, let the little guy earn his cent. All ads are geared towards normies anyway, not you.

AdNauseam claims that its goal is to protect you from surveillance. That's a totally false premise and a lie. There's nothing easier than to stop getting tracked: all tracking is done through cookies and associated accounts. Just don't stay logged in to your Google account and use the private/incognito mode. Or use cookie cleaners. As simple as that, you're not tracked anymore. The real goal of AdNauseam is to push its agenda. And it pretty much exposes you, too.

The creators of AdNauseam are literally SJW Marxist Jewish homos and trannies, this is not an exaggeration. You're basically taking part in kike wars and serving as a voluntary promoter of a yet unannounced product. It's their agenda, their 4D chess. Now, what happens when AdNauseam clicks on ads for you? Your IP address, the whole information about your location is passed down there. You're not only not saved from surveillance, you're being surveilled on repeat. Do your math.

This is the "woman" behind AdNauseam, Helen Nissenbaum.

The point is stop supporting google. If you refuse to stop it, then google grows stronger and all the others you should be supporting stay the way they are right now.

Remember when facebook destroyed windows live messenger even though it didn't have all the cool features like custom gifs and etc?
That's what's going on right now, google is destroying every other options without being innovative just because it had collected the widest library over the years in terms of videos and etc.

Also, this is not about the service per se, it's about free speech. Google either stop doing what they're doing or they are going to be replaced.

Keep bumping the thread shill, you're also welcome here

youtube.com/watch?v=7jlQosiA6Hk

I've been using firefox for ages desu, ain't gonna change that.

show flag pls

unfortunately you are just costing some asshole running advertisements money, not Google

use waterfox then it's firefox without the soros funding and sending your data to third parties

He can now run offline local campaigns and have a more diverse strategy if he doesn't already, we might be helping people grow.

all you're doing is making google money, they just pass this onto the sucker buying ad space

Sometimes there are innocent casualties in war, it's just an unfortunate part of it's nature.

Bump

Most Unis don't allow P2P on their wifi.

This caused a shitstorm when WOW was popular. They also block TPB. Reason? "Security" but the real reason is piracy of textbooks and research papers probably.

this used to be the case but youtube makes them a lot of shekels now

With the script, you can get more like $3000-$8000 overnight, depending on if you set it to click on non-tracking ads, also. Probably best to leave those alone. Also, AdNauseum just uses the internet average of $1.58 per click to estimate, but the script targets keywords with an average of about $205 each.

BTW, like many people, I have noticed that AdNauseum has stopped collecting/clicking ads when I am in Incognito mode. I don't know if this is something new, but in the FAQ of AdNaus, it specifically says that it does not collect or click ads when you are in InCognito.

Doesn't using this allow (((Google))) to track me with much more ease? Yes, I'm feeding them useless data, but they can still see in which websites I've been.

Also, a Sup Forumsfag has made a couple more keywords lists (you would just replace the var keywordURI )

Here is one for >100 cpc per user's request, this one has 5,505 terms
gist.githubusercontent.com/anonymous/48dc7d2790c38086b2c67c84b10e66d3/raw/a57ae58f61023a6e9ee3535744a2632d5d0f6f68/gistfile1.txt

CPC keywords >$200 (652 terms)
gist.githubusercontent.com/anonymous/e2cce2ce92f2a64913ff34e623860b36/raw/d2600878621f921ed719c0c31969e0cacc79ec0c/gistfile1.txt

Also, a more modified script, opens only a single window with 1 minute cooldown, also reads keywords from cpc greater than $200

jsfiddle.net/icefrogcode/kqdx7cyb/

Disable it unless you are running the script (which will be nothing like your typical browsing habits), if that is a concern. It also saves you from having to whitelist all of the pages you normally visit. Though, if you set it not to click non-tracking ads, you don't harm "decent" advertising.

I tried this then half the image links here and on plebbit and voat stopped working. Wat do?

Also I tried adding the domains commonly used at those places to the whitelist, still no dice.

I thought that's what DDG did?

Android, some models, right now is objectively the only thing you can get almost 'clean'. You still must use cell service which is monitored like a mofo.
You can beat this with linux and proxies/vpn, but most people won't do the work necessary to get linux clean.
By the time you are rooting/romming, you're pretty damned far down the tech rabbit hole.

Dtube on Steemit and also BitChute are blowing up right now and going to wreck jewtubes shit

Don't we even generate more money using AdNauseum for google?

I really wish brave had 4chanx

no, google ends up having to refund it and advertisers lose trust

don't have time to read entire thread, can I use ad nauseum with brave? I'm sick of googles shit.

how do they detect it?

too many clicks from one ip address on a single page

>Over three months we can make a $100,000,000 dent in Goolag's bank account, that is one hundred million in three months.
>dent
Google gets revenue when you click ads, they don't lose money. This is literally the most stupid idea I have ever seen here, you people need to stop and think

when you click ads that are BS they have to give the money back, and they lose advertisers/customers faith.

Check your Straya and think.

Source?

You're a fucking simpleton. It corrupts the integrity of their entire ad model.

This is the only acceptable response. I think duckduckgo is a datamining POS and even I will admit anyone who browses Sup Forums for more than 10 minutes probably has a dragon dildo up his ass.

Adnauseum needs to be a virus to be effective.
I dont visit normie sites.

>being this new to the "forbidden fruit" marketing ploy that you forgot to hide that your owner is an sjw tranny

>Eich
I have a bad feeling about this, user...

A few percentage points of difference in the ad fraud rate is not going to lead to them giving back any considerable amount of money

Do you think businesses WANT to advertise on Google? They are locked in worse than us and don't really have a choice. Google has a monopoly on the ad platforms and if they don't advertise there their competitors will. Even if the fraud rate doubles businesses will just have to bend over and keep paying or face corporate irrelevancy. In the meantime, $$$ for Google.

The owner is definitely not getting any of that ad revenue.

For some reason I started seeing ads on youtube with Ublock origin installed. So I switched to AdNauseam today and no longer see them. Also the whitelisting is easier for adNauseam. If you use the whitelisting for sites you support then it's awesome.

Do you really think google would've banned the extension for chrome if it didn't cause harm to them?
By your logic they'd be loving it because they'd end up having more clicks, but it turns out that out of all those clicks NO ONE ends up buying anything from the ads that were clicked when it comes to the statistics they make. Like, millions of clicks and no buyers or downloads or whatever. Just clicks. And then google has to give back all the money used for the advertising, since the companies paying them up eventually find out that the ads didn't bring any results at all.
Source
adnauseam.io/free-adnauseam.html

Bump

They can buy adspace elsewhere. Used with the whitelist it puts right and left sites on an even playing field at least. If users don't like what's being supported by the ads then they can punish the milquetoast advertisers and reward them for what they do like.

Sites with channels like bitchute and yourube need to let users choose to view ads on a per channel basis. AdNauseam's whitelist lets you do this on a per site basis.

Please dont install this app that gives your entire browsing history and user agent info to us... Its forbidden fruit pls no

Qwant, startpage and searx are the best options for search engines.