twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wow racism jokes!!!
Dude racist jokes arent funny anymore

Were they ever not?

This isnt a joke.

poor kid.

Ooga booga baga nugga muh dikk

I see a doctorlawyerprofessor

You got it all wrong, he was saying Jews, check-in, guerilla. This kid has seen some shit

He looks an awfully lot like Obama.
Really makes you think.

You posted this to make fun of people of darker skin tones. Your parents would be ashamed of you

no shit this is obvious ptsd case

yes and they always will be.

They are absolutely a lost cause.

fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/276935221-story

This happened the other night.

>Sheboon lets her 15 year old niglet run around the streets of Detroit on an ATV

>Niglet knows Detroit police won't do shit because they have bigger fish to fry.

>Niglet proceeds to drive wrecklessly, does it in front of a Michigan State Police officer who doesn't fuck around ....SHEITTTTTTTTT

>Niglet attempts to flee. State trooper at some point tazes the niglet.

>Niglet still fleeing at high speed, MSP trooper backs off.

>Niglet crashes into the back of parked truck and dies.

>Family responds by saying, "He a good boy n sheit, he dindu nuffins. Da pohleece ocifer deserves to be jailed".

>Detroit local police openly condemn the actions of he MSP officer l and openly say their policy is to not pursue niggers on ATVs in order to prevent deaths.

>MSP officer is suspended and his life could potentially be ruined because of a retarded niglet

No i didn't.

Always were
>Always will be

>openly say their policy is to not pursue niggers on ATVs in order to prevent deaths.

goddamn man thats funny

juice chicken gorilla is so much more than a joke
juice chicken gorilla is a way of life

t. nigger
get out

When i worked night shift at a carpet mill about 90% were black

Only one of them i can say i came to respect, she had been a dindu for her early life, realized it, and when the train stopped she got off and actually worked for a living, she's in an iffy place now, but she understands what she did wrong and doesn't try to shovel it off on anyone else.

Black culture ruins so many lives.

Buddy, it's not their darker skin tone, but their incredible stupidity that people don't like

Poor kid
Stay safe

>and gorilla

So he has learned to call for his mom in ebonics, what's the big deal?

That shit promotes more disorderly conduct. There are already hordes of niggers on atvs in the city not obeying traffic laws. Now that the police are pretty much openly promoting the shit, I can't wait to see how big the hordes get.

I almost killed a niglet 2 years ago when they ran a stop sign in front of me and then proceeded to flick me off. I shoulda shot the fucker.

The kid may have suffered from retrogade amnesia because he could only spell 3 words which is unnatural as he looks like 7-9 years old.

>he could only spell 3 words which is unnatural

It really is unnatural, most of them can't even spell a single word.

That question was answered long ago, friendo. Niggers were a mistake.

>As anti-science as conservatives
Liberals are far more anti-science than conservatives.

Sounds fake. I have it on good authority he said 'jews, chinks and gorilla'

Thats because they feel threatened. Leave them alone and everything will be fine

Yeh we are only against gubmint scientists and their publicly funded (((research)))

>science of poop

I'm intrigued.

Ignore flag.

New Orleans has the same policy. Now you have fucking niggers driving goddamn four wheelers hauling ass up and down the roads even on the interstate

Meyer-Rochow, V. B., and J. Gal. 2003. Pressures produced when penguins pooh-calculations on avian defaecation. Polar Biology 27:56–58.

Being a nigger in America must be great, it's just a free for all do whatever the fuck they want fest.

*fapfapfap*

Really marinates the melanin

Yes. In a strange way niggers have helped me kick my fast food addiction. How? Simple. King Nigger (aka obama) moved a bunch of somali pirate niggers into our once white and peaceful city. Crime has skyrocketed and beggars are everywhere.

When I say everywhere I mean everywhere. Somali niggers lay down in front of the fast food windows of all McDonald's and Burger Kings, etc where you drive up to pay. They beg for money right there and if you don't give them anything someone will put a rock through your window.

I saw it happen twice in front of me and I just bailed. I have lost a good amount of weight due to the fact that the only shit food I ever got was from fast food.

So thanks Niggers. Your begging / extortion racket has cured me of fast food and soft drinks.

Yes, I'm sure they feel threatened when they run up behind unsuspecting people like coward ape savage niggers and suckerpunch them in the back of the head, then run off.

KNOCKOUT GAME BRUH

youtu.be/3NscBp9GeA4

My parents would fucking laugh

They need to take the Pastor Manning pill
youtube.com/watch?v=F1sJDhJ-6iE

Based black man

HOMO DEMONS!!