Turns out Joel Osteens church WAS flooded

Libshits have been going crazy for hours accusing Joel Osteens church of not helping houstonians (aka niggers and spics) and saying the church was not damaged by the hurricane, turns out the basement is completely flooded and they infact were waiting for air mattresses and supplies before they opened their doors.

proof

twitter.com/cmclymer/status/902331820745924610/photo/1

snowflakes
b
t
f
o

why would you let in niggers? they will shit everywhere and steal everything

what a cuck

Why won't the synagogues take in the poor victims???

I hate that faggot so much. I would love to watch a Muslim throw him off a roof.

"I live in Houston. For anyone wondering why Lakewood is not setup as a shelter. The building is surrounded by water and people do not have access to it. Lakewood was used as a shelter during Allison and was not conducive as a shelter due to the flooding. So for anyone wondering why, there is your reason. For anybody curious how Lakewood has helped in the past here is a link below. I don't doubt that it will do a lot more to help out in the coming days. However, to attack it for not being a shelter is unwarranted it at this point. christianpost.com/news/nation-s-largest-megachurch-works-with-partners-to-aid-hurricane-victims-3857/"

from leddit

>shout-out muslims

Why do liberals love muslims when Muslims hold views that go completely against liberals

the reason they hold views completely against liberals is because liberals don't love them enough.

i actually had someone try to make this argument.

>"just accept them more, and then they'll realise we aren't the enemy"

Pathological oikophobia. Part of leftist indoctrination is training people to hate themselves, their gender, their race, their nation, their religion, etc. Sometimes I wonder how many people are gay just to more extremely self-hate their society.

Funny isn't it, you notice how quick cucks and libfags are to call out Christians, but never jews or mudslimes, really gets the noggin' a joggin'

This guy will be a veteran of getting his ass kicked soon!

>when you build your megachurch at a strategic location that will be surrounded by water but only slightly flooded so when the nonbelievers are all drowning you don't have to let them in

can I get kicked off twitter if I say this?

Who cares about this shit. Did you guys see all the antifa out there helping people? There was a line of fedoras with steam trays wrapped around the stadium. So many Buddhist, Hindu, Muslim groups just out there helping their fellow man.......

>ONLY THREE TRUCKS WTF
The fucking stones on these people who contribute nothing, who often drain public resources at a greater rate than most, must be massive to question if a church a thousand miles away sent enough trucks

Imagine how bad people will be when instead of working for their whole lives they receive UBI

Some of us recall what happened to the "refuge" provided in NOLA during Katrina. I wouldn't blame them for not wanting their factuality trashed to make you libtard virtue signalers happy.

no one would have money to do charity and it'll all collapse even faster

>Imagine how bad people will be when instead of working for their whole lives they receive UBI

The United States already has 100 t... t.. trillion dollars in unfunded liabilities. Anyone thinking there's going to be a UBI for anything longer than a couple months at max before it all implodes has legit brain damage.

Agenda first, Facts later!

>shoutout to muslims

The jews should take in the homeless niggers

Start having the worst types of homeless niggers that the waters could flood out of their hidey-holes show up at Synagogues for free gibs and have a camera there recording the heebs opening their doors to diversity.

I will never understand the mindset and motives of the common sjw virtue signaler.

Their motive is only pure seething anti white hatred

It's one thing to virtue signal. I think it's just pure narcissism. It's the self-hating part that gets me. Are there any statistics regarding suicides, self-harm, and substance abuse by these creatures?

The way liberals fill the air of farts is huge.

WOW, ATHEIST HERE. HAHA YOUR DUDER IS A PHONY.

GOOD THING I DON'T BELIEVE IN ANYTHING LOL.

But seriously, that guy is a terrible Christian, I will say a atheist prayer for him.

Facts get le downboated there. This comment will be le downboatedest.

Because they do as theyre told. End of discussion.

The jewish temples should house and feed the niggers

Why doesn't the Church of Sceintology or the Church of Satan take in victims? Or the Cult of Atheists?

>Joel (((Ostein)))

>shout-out to people who don't need social media to shame them into helping others

this fag clearly has no self awareness

This thing doesn't care at all about Houston or anyone. GET ON A FUCKING PLANE AND GO HELP THEM YOURSELF, YOU MOTHERFUCKING FRAUD. I can't WAIT to hunt and kill these...things.

how am i blocked by someone i have never even seen before?

these cucks wrote scripts which autoblock people based on who they're following on twitter. it started after gamergate.

Curb your enthusiasm, I think that would be a disaster.

mmmmmmmm

>shout-out to Muslims, Atheists
>Muslims, Atheists
>Muslims and atheists

This is what I have to say to anyone that tries to force other people to action while they sit behind their coffee and keyboard. Get your ass up and help the people that you think everyone is so evil for not helping you faggoty piece of shit.

Thank you.

I was begging to think it was (((women)))

Human beings operate largely upon unconscious biases and impulses rationalized to the conscious mind. (Bicameralism)

Many of these are breeding directives which are primal which cause us to act in irrational and destructive ways. Society itself was structured to control these destructive impulses.

Many of the negative male urges are contained by law, or legal framework, or societal structure because society itself was created around suppressing men's more destructive urges. Because men had power.

However women whom were suppressed by cultural norms and legal frameworks and religion and all 3 of those control mechanism were destroyed in the last 3 generations. All of them.

Meaning what we have done is let loose the darkest portions of the female psyche to run loose upon society to dominate and control it even mandating its acceptance as law.

This of course has negative outcomes some of which are talked about, for example the book "the war on boys", but most go unchecked and unbalanced and they may ultimately prove to be fatal to the host societies.

These people are narcissists. That's all they are.

They are apostate/atheists mostly who hate their dads, which is why they attack Christians. They prayed so hard at 9 for nana to get better and since she died therefore God doesn't exist. Then they find reddit and the cultural marxist ideas get virtue signaled into their soft heads. They are cancer.

Did Pavlov's dog have motives?

Bump for justice for mega church!

Those aren't REAL muslims you bigot! Violent Muslims are brainwashed. REAL Islam accepts all!

Atheist here.

I think I'm at a point where I'd help the religion of peace stone him too. Or at least sit back with popcorn and enjoy the show.