Daily reminder

30 billion could end world hunger.

But whites decide to spend 20 times that money on war every year.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2009/09/17/budget-believe-billion.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Butt_Naked
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying world hunger can be ended with money
>implying they wouldn't just go through said $30 billion in food and then continue to starve to death

It would only help for a brief moment. They'll burn through those resources and then ask for more.

Also, nice UN flag, Israel.

Disgusting hatred for the colour of the skin.

Then what, they fuck life rabbits get hungry again because of corruption and they wont help themselves.

Rinse and repeat

Already posted and debunked a lot of times.
SAGE

They have had millions of years to invent something better than mudhuts or living 100 km away from the nearest water source but now it suddenly is my responsibility to care for the worlds dumbest population? Yeah no.

Make your own countries great again, and stop begging for handouts.

Neck yourself.

>just anotha 30 billion white boy, I swear just gib anotha 50 billion and we'll be strong enough to continue on our own...

>be oppressed for centuries via the crusades, slavery, colonialism and capitalism
>"why arent you as developed as us?!"

Racist retard logic.

>Daily reminder.

Why do you nigger need a daily debunk for this retarded claim?

SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE

if you only posted this minutes earlier

Niggers breed in corruption, if they werent savages they would succeed like the rest of civilized world, but this isnt the case for Africa, fuck them and just let them all starve, their shitty ideologies and incompetent governments brought it upon them.

Is this the cost of fully setting up resources to create food in the poverty stricken areas or is it just sending food over?

Pouring money into Africa isn't going to fix the problem. Until people learn self control they're just going to be irresponsible with the money and use it to deepen their problems by having more kids and buying trivial fancy things.

You can see this trend all over Africa. The only way to fix it would be to tie humanitarian aid to mandatory birth control. Refuse to take the birth control, then you get no food of medicine.

foxnews.com/world/2009/09/17/budget-believe-billion.html

>what even IS sustainable agriculture and irrigation?

Because the crusades went to subsaharan Africa

I find it highly unlikely that killing every nigger in africa would cost 30 billion.
But i guess we are idiots for getting our information in meme format.

This has been debunked many times stop fucking spamming. SAGE

hunger is the worlds greatest natural defense mechanism, why the fuck would I want a million more niggers flooding civilized countries? Even if Africans don't starve to death, Africa will still be a shithole but even bigger.

>spend $30 billion to wind up with a trillion dollar problem on your hands
idiocy.

>End Hunger lol
More like satiate hunger for 1 year and increase the population of Africa by 500mil

Dumb ass lefties

Last I checked, a black man named Barack Hussein Obama drone attacked more people than anyone in history. What a peaceful man though because he isn't white!

>give money to africa
>inhabitants think theyre rich forever
>inhabitants have half a dozen more kids
>africa now poorer than ever
>repeat forever

Just how dumb can an argument be?

Feed them and they'll keep reproducing. Is it that hard to comprehend?

Colonialism, Africa's only hope.

Saged with love

>Their country Their problem
would not want to have my money put into that

first its 30 billion

then all those fed niggers have 6 kids each

now its 70 billion

But user, feeding gibsmedat dependant niggers only creates more gibsmedat niggers. Its an endless spiral of creating useless subhumans. So better cut the gibs to zero and let the things sort out itself.

I don't see any wealthy blacks stepping up either. Kys fag.

Why is this always made about whites?

Like you we all don't know who the fuck is behind every destabilization-agenda. Like the point was to ever help the African people out. Get your head out of your ass shill and try a little bit harder.

Why are the lefties always so stupid Sup Forums?

Is this thinking with your feeefeels a genetic mutation that happens in the womb or something?

How much would it cost to double it?

>what even IS sustainable agriculture and irrigation?
Something niggers can't do, otherwise they wouldn't be starving.

How do you explain places like Congo though? Belgians left them with an infrastructure fit for a Westerner and now they have rolling blackouts and can't even produce gravel.
>inb4 they weren't taught how
Sure, the white man built and ran everything while the black man just laid back. Totally legit.

30 billions seems a bit too cheap to get rid of 2 billion africans

>Liberia
Shhhiiiiiiiiiet

this. it's like taking a spider, and in a laboratory making sure that every single offspring of it survives. you'd literally have millions of spiders after just a couple generations.

But niggers decide to butcher each other instead of farming.

I'm sure a good portion of that will just be going into corrupt warlord pockets anyway

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why are Euros and sharts so fucking dumb (in general)?

Throwing money at niggers only ever makes it worse.

Europeans had to fight off muslim invaders for 1100 years and still made societies.

>Implying that China could not do anything about world hunger.

>30*20=737
no wonder people don't trust you with their money

I don't see any white people starving to death while making 12 babies.

>Nigger is starving and asks for food
>Feed the 60 IQ nigger
>They breed even more
>Nigger is starving and asks for food yet again
>This time it requires even more

Both of you are spot on.

Your nations send off billions in aid and they just shit out more kids, problem gets worse. Then they move to your countries or down here.

They don't even have to be killing each other.

How the fuck did Ebola not wipe the niggers out?
I thought it was really the end for them a couple years, man was i disappointed

>Le 9% face

>warlord
>pockets

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Butt_Naked

Come on man

You Anti-Semite OP ?!

$30bn in food aid would make the problem worse.

>population is unsustainable
>give them food anyway
>they continue to be unsustainable and grow even larger because they have food
>food aid stops
>world hunger is now a worse situation
the left is insane.

If you feed starving people they have children. Then the cost to end weeks hunger is n + n* 2 at a minimum. So now raise 90 billion dollars next year and 270 a few years after that.

OR

Attempt to solve the problems that cause the hunger instead of giving out free food which puts local farmers out of business and creates even larger famine for the people that used to be able to afford food in those areas.

This

I am pretty sure it would cost more than 30 billion to kill that many Africans

Heil!

My mother was one of 14 kids, they were never wealthy but they always worked hard and provided.

What?

>end world hunger in year 2017
>year 2018
>suddenly everyone survived and had even more kids because well-fed
>now 45 billion
>the year after 70
>the year after 100

We already tried that in Africa and it does not work.

>30 billion could end world hunger.

for how long?

whenever i think about feeding the poor i think about the "give a man a fish..." thing. maybe the problem is a little more complex than it looks. food is not the only thing we need, we also need a home (a nice and clean one), job, schools, hospitals, etc...

feeding these people who have nothing will maybe prevent them from starving at least for a while but to actually help them get a life like we have much bigger things should have to be made, it's not that simple.

Thank you. I hope you are under 30. I have been trying to get people to realize this for 30 years...

That's actually incorrect

$737 billion goes to those fat ass Americans

Also, Africans are black...so yeah

What about arab Oil sheiks? Seems like they could pay if they wanted...

Ffs, this shit was posted literally yesterday, same picture, same wording. At least put some effort into your slide threads.

SAGE, REPORT, HIDE

How dare you talk about your communist masters this way during you get purge for greater good

You can't end world hunger with money. All you'll do is create 10 times as many hungry mouths

all this stupid commie pics have an attitude of a bum, who ranting about how you bought yourself a pair of new shoes instead of feeding him

White are not the one in charge of banks clueless fuk face die in silence and let the white try to fix this ...

>Doesn't know that Africa is host to shadow wars being conducted by China, Russia, USA and others since ww2 to destabilize the region for mineral extraction to make our technology.

Babbies first geopolitics

>decide to spend 20 times that money on war every year
They don't even spend in on war, just on military contracts and some of is maybe stolen. NK with 100000 smaller military budgets throws feces on them and their ally regularly and the trillion-dollars fleets just stand there, doing nothing.

>30 billion could end world hunger.

we've sent WAY more than that over the years

Or…… you could sponsor a vulture instead.

With 30 billion we could glass them and end starvation for real

Yeah but they could fix all the world's problems by taxing religion and using the billions to solve world issues.

foot soldiers lefties are too stupid to understand this and string pulling lefties do not want those people to ever grow out of their dependence on them

the only long term social programs that work and are not just a constant resource drain are those that do not just provide the dependents with the means to live but give them something to work towards.

we had a couple cities here that handed out interest free loans to poor people to buy the property they were currently renting. as a consequence of that, those people could actually start to build up some wealth since the money wasn't just disappearing into the rent void but going into a personal investment and the condition of the property also improved because people actually had a motivation to take care of it.

obviously you need to screen a bit before you hand out those loans though. no reason to give them to a drug addict who has been unemployed for the last 5 years

>but whitey tho
Every time.
Africa isn't the only poor place on this planet and not every African country is affected by this.

Your stupidity is limitless

>$30 billion to end world hunger

For what? One year whilst they breed like crazy and then need $50 billion the next year?

I literally said solve the problems that create the famine instead of throwing money at it.

Pro tip. So African conflicts (((coincidentally))) fall on resources rich lands. Pure coincidence though. No diamond syndicate would ever hire mercenary groups to start fake tribal wars to push native populations off mineral rich land that they could then claim on the cheap from the government they bought, right??

>Inb4 someone with a swastika flag tries to defend the (((DeBeer))) company.

See my response. It's (((them)))

While simultaneously destroying any local economy set up for them to be able to sustain themselves.
Why would anyone bother farming and selling produce when your potential customers are getting food for free from the white people.

Blaming white for (((their))) warmongering scheme you irreverent faggot ...

let's be real here. if those kids in the picture had food. one of two things would happen.

1) they would get hackked up by machetes and their food taken away
2) they would live and prosper. multiply by the thousands and make starving children of their own

african humanitary aid is inhumane. it's killing everyone in the long run.

This

So? Quit your bitching or we'll put the aid money into weapons too.

>Zionist globalist
>White
Choose one faggot

>antiracist
>blacks need whites or they'll starve

No one wants this not even Africans, they're trying to become self sufficient. So far they've gotten better at growing their own food but are losing out by importing processed food .

If there's an African Vulture Reserve I'll donate right now.

*saved*

Why should america feed africa? can't they feed themselves?

spbp