Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - Will Petry recover? edition

Upcoming events:
24.09.2017 GENERAL ELECTION
15.10.2017 Regional election in Niedersachsen
15.10.2017 Austrian legislative election

>AfD Basic Program's list of contents in english
pastebin.com/kgPsjYNk

>AfD's Basic Program (in german)
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/2016-06-27_afd-grundsatzprogramm_web-version.pdf

ENGLISH VIDEOS:

>Petry's Interview on NATO, Refugees, Sharia, Turkey and Borders
youtu.be/8eLugvZJ0nE
>AfD MEP on Trump's victory
youtu.be/nxrDxAKaJKQ
>60 Genders - AfD's Steffen Königer gives the Greens a Reality Check
youtube.com/watch?v=YvzLGuSCDA4
>AfD pro-Syria on FB: "Merkel must go!"
archive.fo/W1fFO

MEME JIHAD mindset:
youtu.be/H2DL7qRSXrw?t=1m28s (mandatory watching)
youtube.com/watch?v=2ZSknQZuRYM
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

>Hart aber Fair with Gauland
youtube.com/watch?v=52Jq5o0yBZA

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ

>Einzelfall-Map (Isolated cases - crime map)
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

>Resources from the 2016 election
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu

TASKS:
>Meme Merkel == Schulz
MSM is shilling for Schulz to distract voters; main goal is to dissuade people from voting either
>create memes and gather lurkers
>Offline meme warfare
>Subvert and demoralise leftie "activists"
Collect ideas for stickers, posters, wearable, etc...
>Alternative media
Create youtube and facebook videos
>Ignore shills, don't reply to Schulz faggots / demoralisers

If you can spare some shekels:
afd.de/geld-spenden/

They accept PayPal

Wahlnavi
>wahlnavi.de

Other urls found in this thread:

afd.de/zeit-spenden
afd.de/wahlhelfer
youtube.com/watch?v=6vZ9Sv_ot90
faz.net/aktuell/politik/inland/immunitaet-von-afd-chefin-frauke-petry-aufgehoben-15173511.html
bild.de/politik/2017/alternative-fuer-deutschland/immunitaet-von-frauke-petry-aufgehoben-53028138.bild.html
thueringer-allgemeine.de/web/zgt/leben/detail/-/specific/Jusos-erstatten-Anzeige-gegen-AfD-Kandidaten-2046206635
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article168091311/Merkel-offen-fuer-Kontingente-legaler-Einwanderung-aus-Afrika.html
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
t-online.de/nachrichten/deutschland/id_81995704/volksverhetzung-88-jaehrige-muss-ins-gefaengnis.html
m.imgur.com/a/RX5ZH
twitter.com/Mario_Hau_AfD/status/902480443080974336
wahl.tagesspiegel.de/2017/karten/direktmandate/
twitter.com/AfD_Chan
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For german user who want to go the extra mile:

The AfD is still looking for people who can spend some time before the election to placard posters.
>afd.de/zeit-spenden

Also if not even more important apply as Wahlhelfer to prevent election fraud. (Check your local deadlines at your town hall) You get even some money from the government for this, between 60-90€

Or if you don't want to spend the entire election day at the polling station, please go there as Wahlbeobachter. Every citizen got the right to be there when they count the votes! Just go there a few minutes before 6pm on election day. You don't need to do anything else.

>afd.de/wahlhelfer

>youtube.com/watch?v=6vZ9Sv_ot90

Today's News Headlines:

Immunity of Frauke Petry canceld

faz.net/aktuell/politik/inland/immunitaet-von-afd-chefin-frauke-petry-aufgehoben-15173511.html

bild.de/politik/2017/alternative-fuer-deutschland/immunitaet-von-frauke-petry-aufgehoben-53028138.bild.html

Bump

Ja Heil

bump, Herr Kaleu

Welche Partei hat die meisten Plakate in eurer Stadt?

SPD danach die Grünen

>Will Petry recover? e

Nope :^)

In that order ... talking abut inner city
Linke, CDU, Grüne, SPD, MLPD and even Deutsche Mitte has some up high

AfD Thuringia ran a subtle campaign a few weeks ago w/o AfD CI ... triggered Jusos autistic screeching:

thueringer-allgemeine.de/web/zgt/leben/detail/-/specific/Jusos-erstatten-Anzeige-gegen-AfD-Kandidaten-2046206635

Don´t be mean :( We want to change our country to the positive ;)

By voting for neoliberal shills?

lmao!

SPD, danach CDU und danach MLPD lolz

kek

we need more memes like that

Yup. That´s exactly what we Need. Got any counterarguments?

SPD
CDU
LINKE
MLPD

Give me some good memes guys

dank Trixie isn't enough?

Merkel wants to bring legal contingents of african migrants to Germany. Because apparently we need to give them something in return when we try to stop illegal migration.
THIS IS SICK. WHY ARE YOU STILL VOTING FOR THAT EVIL BITCH?!?!

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article168091311/Merkel-offen-fuer-Kontingente-legaler-Einwanderung-aus-Afrika.html

Merkel is just acting according to her handlers and probably her future employer:

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

Please speak english, so other people can discuss with us. We can always learn from each other.

In my city their are mostly CDU and SPD posters and surprisingly a lot of the "MLPD" party.
AFD Posters are really rare, it seems they get destroyed or nobody wants to put them up.

Cause they keep lying

Pic says: I don´t feel safe here anymore. Why don´t they Change anything"
And below that: "The CDU will give you the Change you need" (paraphrised)

Mostly SPD and CDU and a few FDP posters.

I haven't seen a single MLPD poster yet. At first I thought it was a joke meaning "My little Pony Deutschland".

Haven't seen anything but CDU and SPD here.

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

yeah I know this but isn´t this just a study or a proposal? But after hearing all the EU Bonzen say that we need millions of migrants it is probably their plan now

Dude I am speechless. this poster is a fucking satire

Or the second part can be translated as:
"We´ve had enough. We´ll vote for the CDU)

its not satire, thats the sad part about it.

FDP>CDU>SPD

Nothing from the other parties yet.

Looks like an AfD poster. However you know the lazy, uninformed will vote for them because of this!

This is even worse than the wage gap Posters from SPD and the green Party

Our Society is sadly dumbed down to an unbelievable Point!

>88-Jährige muss ins Gefängnis

>Ursula Haverbeck ist in Verden wegen erneuter Volksverhetzung zu zwei Jahren Freiheitsstrafe verurteilt worden. Die Holocaust-Leugnerin vertritt öffentlich die Meinung, dass unter anderem in den Konzentrationslagerin keine Menschen vergast wurden.

t-online.de/nachrichten/deutschland/id_81995704/volksverhetzung-88-jaehrige-muss-ins-gefaengnis.html

It's amazing that an anti-establishmebt protest party for people who have had enough has so much power in Germany. Go Krauts! Smash the system! Vote CDU!

ups wrong picture

moar

A naked woman image? You're caught my attention and gained maximum credibility.

What would strategically the best way to vote if I want a CDU+FDP coalition with AFD as the strongest opposition party?

They will send a 88 year old woman to jail because she is denying the Holocaust.

My written German is horrible
so I will spare you this

Happening during election in Germany
Digits tell it

>55

why are people buying this shit.
If SPÖ/ÖVP had not done something against the influx of migrants the FPÖ would have the absolute right now.

Anotha 1
> "I want to move free and stay safe!"

m.imgur.com/a/RX5ZH

I like Poland. I was there 3 weeks ago. Lemme tell you one Thing. In poland the women are well dressed, your women often wear skirts. You almost never see that in Germany. Good Job!

Your women are really pretty aswell ;)

They're not but normies don't care as long as the shekel flow. And Merkel keeps them flowing. I'm amazed people don't get this.

Look at that smug face on the cartoon. It's almost like on of these ms paint drawn Sup Forums strawmen.

checked

I just noticed you said CDU. No they are sadly not based, they are just lying. That´s the horrible Thing about it. /ourguys/ will sadly only get 10 to 15%

Austrians, would you accept German refugees who are from the same gene pool as you? I'm willing to move to Villach or Klagenfurt (Or work there and live in Slovenia)

2x afd du scheiß nigger

Fucking checked. Give us 20 percent Kek. We believe in you, give us a needed happening to get 2nd

Erst & Zweitstimme AfD alles andere ist Volksverrat!

I can give you the (sadly) true answer

reason a): Holocaust guilt
reason b): Since WW2 we always had CDU and SPD in first and 2nd place. So if one Party fucks up, the other one will get into power. SInce Schulz is really unlikable the CDU will get first again kek. However /ourgoal/ is it to get 2nd (unlikely, but never lose hope... 3rd place is likely Happening)

When we reach that Goal, the Switch between SPD and CDU would finally be broken!

>Homecity near Düsseldorf
SPD, CDU, FDP, MLPD, Left, AfD, Green

>Visited Dresden
AfD, SPD, FDP, Left, CDU, MLPD, Green

Even with afd as leading party, nothing would change. This guy has a veto on anything for the next 5 years, no?

CDU are the cuck-nuts who brought us this mess. They've cvcked to "ex" commie Merkel and the left.

dude just come. the worst thing that will happen is you will here someone say "scheiss piefke". thats about it. Klagenfurt and Villach are both great. But I would prefer Klagenfurt because you have the Wörthersee right next to you and it is still more or less refugee free

Strangely the Communist WDR radio reported this too. ARD and ZDF not.

Merkel voters in 2017 aren't them from the past years. They are hardcore liberals and Greens who hate Germany or are just deluded and believe she would be better than Schulz (as if there are just these two). Nice work MSM!

what would he do? what would he think right now?

I'll try to give a bit information about this posters.
There actually only promoted in one state of germany: Nordrhein-Westfalen.

This state is a labour state, so for many years SPD is the government in this state. (Not complete germany)

So u could say, when CDU got the most votes in state NRW, they can set a directly mandated candidate, who will represent the needs of NRW in the german government - so called Bundestag.

But yeah, CDU and SPD are actually a coalition ... and as a single state, u had nothing to say in the refugee crisis. So fuck it.

What they said. Even if we´re unlucky and the FDP gets only 8 percent, it would still be better to have the AFD at let´s say 16 percent, than a yellow black coalition. Additionally the FDP is not as based as you´d hope, they´re just slightly better than the rest (excluding AfD)

kek

Is this a photoshop or did they really got a donkey?

twitter.com/Mario_Hau_AfD/status/902480443080974336

>Dresden AfD first
Thank you Dresden. I know that my grandma lives there. Hopefully she´ll cast her vote for them.

*hear

Sup Forums btfo. Again.

It would, because the mind of the polulation changes. Right now we have the Problem that if one Party (SPD or CDU) fucks up, the other Party of the 2 is elected. (not always, but they regularly Change)

That´s why it should be our Goal to meme the SPD out of 2nd place!

>AfD voter have a small dick meme
>The donkey represents the AfD

The FDP is spineless. You just get black in a black-yellow coalition.

Irony, do you speak it?

There won't be an AfD coalition so it doesn't matter.

If this is legit it's fucking meme gold

How can whitebois even compete?

Could be, however Keep in mind that the poster said CDU, and had a good message. So if he doesn´t know that the CDU is responsible for this mess, he could think that the CDU are /ourguys/

i was thinking about whats so funny about this picture for 5 minutes. then i saw the dick.

>oh the irony

this!

The AfD wants the total meme war !

>Be Sylvi Listhaug (anti) immigrant minister
>Make arrangement with (((swedish))) immigrant minister
>Go to (((Sweden)))
>(((Swedish))) minister then refuses to meet her
>Aim was to show fishkikes back here at home, how bad it was in (((Rinkeby)))
fucking (((swedes))) man, each time!

Well, I hope he knows it.

why did she refused to meet?

>high energy resistance throughout europe
>americans elect jewish shill and reality show host donald drumpf
>guy violently rapes our reputation
>afd dies
Thanks drumpf

No other choice than all out Meme War!
I hope the "JA" has its eyes on @AfD-Chan, which is the portal that funnels the best memes from the chans to Normieworld.

Lol the AfD kinda died because the media said that because of infighting (which was not that much of a Problem) is causing them Problems. That shifted some away. Even though the frontrunner of the SPD is even worse than Merkel, the media shills really much for him. So that swung aswell an amount of the AfD voters to the SPD. SOme People just want Change, but are badly informed. So if the SPD or CDU says, they´ll fic this mess they sadly believe them

>Wer gewinnt welchen Wahlkreis?

wahl.tagesspiegel.de/2017/karten/direktmandate/

This is quite interesting

She wouldn't state it, but it's obvious that she understood that Listhaug's aim with the visit there was to show how bad Rinkeby really is, and then the swedish minister wouldn't even meet her. Typical swedes

Basically
>No! Nothing to see here
>Go home racist!
>Everything is fine, is just fine!
>Immigrants be integrated and not cause problems damn racist mountain monkey
>SKIS ARE RACIST! WE DON'T LIKE SKIS ANYMOAR

I heard aout her before. Is she on Twitter, or is she a (from) a Website?

this so much
>Germany close to taking the red pill after 2 years of rapefugees
>try to shill AfD among friends and relatives
>Trump gets elected
>"m-maybe Merkel isn't so bad after all"
fuuuuuuucking burgers REEEEEEEEEEE

twitter.com/AfD_Chan

The guy who draws her in on acht chan

Ah okay. Thanks. Why is their General more active btw? They have less People!

Because the CDU is so strong, the state lists won't pull and people like Joachim Herrmann without a direct mandate won't become MdB.

AfD needs a bit of a buff really

Also your minister is rude to invite Sylvi and then refuse to meet her, you don't invite people and then refuse, that's rude

>her
Dunno, Chan emerged from Krautchan of all places during the 2016 state elections.
No idea who Drawfag is but he/her managed to turn the ugliest party-logo ever into a bonified Meme-OC. No other party has one, and if they try it's a cringe fest.
So AfD-Chan is a PR-godsent ... and Putsch-Chan too

Autism is the keyword

More autists, less shills, longer active. I dislike it though because they sometimes seem to lose contact with reality. I'd prefer Krautchan.

>8gag
>less shills
lol, 8gag is were all the Shizo-neets go.

I like that their memes differ sometimes, however I see that they have some shills too. However definetly not as many

lel
whats the norwegian opinion on swedens refugee politics? Is this discussed in your media?

Yea, the official "JA" Memes are OK, for a political party.
AfD-Chan is grassroots, though and you can see it. That's the vital difference.

>whats the norwegian opinion on swedens refugee politics?
people can't believe the madness they see and don't get why they aren't able to deal with the reality of the situation. Fix the problem instead of denying it exist while it just gets worse
>Is this discussed in your media?
Yes, they always talk about not being idiots and avoid swedish conditions