Post your war faces for when the army comes knocking at your door to conscript you for WW3

Post your war faces for when the army comes knocking at your door to conscript you for WW3.

Thanks North Korea

kill me

MY BODY IS READY

RAHHHHHH

>mfw my vision without glasses is worse than 20/200 in both eyes and I have food allergies which would immediately get me 4-F (not acceptable for military service) in a draft
Also older than 25 so I wouldn't be drafted either.

Let's kill some juchenists

Reminder that if you can be sent off to die against your will, you are property

God bless their souls.

THE BOAAAARRRR IS WHOAAARRRRRE

am ready for battle sir

I'm gonna paint Kim white and set him up as a statue in front of my house, so i will feel like Julius Motherfucking Caesar everytime i go to work.

Fuckin blind oldfag

im already in the navy
>mfw

just a sec, I'll get my gun...

I guess third time's the charm.

Alright, let's break some third-rate weapons built on a tight budget

Finally

>923

Oldfag here!
Sitting out the next war

Ah come on man. It'll be fun and stuff. Might get to rape and pillage some slanted Asian pussy.

Are Italians proud of their performances in both world wars?

mfw im ready to go get some gooks

25 with depression. They can't.

Ahoy!

In the first world war, we wrecked the Austro Hungarians alone while the rest of the world was just sitting on their asses in trenches waiting for germany to surrender, and we did that despite our incompetent leadership who shot more italian soldiers than the enemy. In the second, all of our supplies were regularly stolen by our german "allies", who then promptly left us to fight britbongs barehanded. This meme of the italians being incapable of fighting is british propaganda and needs to die, really, they where just butthurt we strangled so many of them with barbed wire at El Alamein and that we destroyed their fleet, who supposedly was the biggest and baddest in the world with fucking scuba divers.

Also, if we are so bad at fighting, why everyone is always asking for our help in their wars since the end of WWII? Lebanon, Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia... maybe because the meme "Italians can't fight" is untrue? Remember Somalia, ameribro, our army got a lot of flak because we were the only ones actually fighting a war there, putting nigger heads on pikes like a boss.