NORTH KOREA HAPPENING WATCH

NORTH KOREA HAPPENING WATCH

SEOUL LIVE - youtube.com/watch?v=l3xP1X3tDsg

SKYKING - websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/ - TYPE 8992 IN FREQ BOX - CLICK USB - CLICK SQUELCH

USAF WATCH - global.adsbexchange.com/VirtualRadar/desktop.html - MENU- OPTIONS - ADD FILTER - MILITARY

A FEW LINKS
edition.cnn.com/2017/08/28/politics/north-korea-launch-unidentified-projectile/index.html

edition.cnn.com/2017/08/29/asia/north-korea-south-korea-bombing/index.html

COMFY AS FUCK EDITION

Other urls found in this thread:

edition
unvis.it/edition.cnn.com/2017/08/28/politics/north-korea-launch-unidentified-projectile/index.html
unvis.it/edition.cnn.com/2017/08/29/asia/north-korea-south-korea-bombing/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=k0mTeggWr2g
youtube.com/watch?v=dcFcjUtJ8zU&
news.com.au/world/asia/north-korea-has-completed-preparations-for-a-nuclear-test-says-south-koreas-spy-agency/news-story/a2405ecd330ee29741bd674ff0eb3528
newsweek.com/north-korea-nuclear-test-soon-south-korea-655870
youtube.com/watch?v=GQotKoEBjyk
businessinsider.com/south-korea-plan-full-war-north-korea-kim-regime-killing-kim-jong-un2017-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What if we archive that

>edition cnn com/2017/08/28/politics/north-korea-launch-unidentified-projectile/index.html
unvis.it/edition.cnn.com/2017/08/28/politics/north-korea-launch-unidentified-projectile/index.html
>edition cnn com/2017/08/29/asia/north-korea-south-korea-bombing/index.html
unvis.it/edition.cnn.com/2017/08/29/asia/north-korea-south-korea-bombing/index.html

First for commie genocide

Nork is toast. No threatening Japan. Today the world stands up to protect the homeland of anime.

nothing will happen this time again

youtube.com/watch?v=k0mTeggWr2g

I just want a happening
Stop teasing us kim

He's a kinky little fucker.

CNN. Why aren't there any photo? 15 minutes flying and yet no fucking video? Who still falls for this? Just like Vietnam, great.

Americans will back down like always.
You would not want an sudden stop to Samsung phone shipments would you?

>wasting last days of summer on starving nohabbening gooks

Just give the Koreans the southern part of their peninsula back so they'll stop threatening to nuke everything. It's not that hard.

Norks stopped starving by 92. Their industry,economy and population have been on steady growth ever since them.

Can we get one of our slit eyed friend from south korea to steal a mortar and shoot few rounds over the border? Maybe a /r9k/ suicider can do it? We need to kick start this.

You're a Marxist faggot whose just as materialistic as everyone else

ww3 over the horizon , trump not responding which is odd

When will Kim blow his underground nuke?

most of the shit that north korea does is in their morning but alright...

>nothing will happen
What will happen is alpha as fuck Supreme Leader orders test of another missile soon and (((international community))) will keep weeping.

No he is going to blow his underground nuke next, that's what was promised by Japanese and Korean news.

you got my ragu?

Hey I got vacation next week

This won't affect that right?

Are you trying to make me hungry?

3 test counts in the past 3 minutes

>jap and korean news
where?

?
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
ARE WE DEAD

>eu
you will be soon, mohamed

I HEAR IT

THEY DROPPED THE N-BOKOOOMB!!!!

NOT MUCH TIME LEF-....

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

I truly want this happening, just unleash absolute world chaos.

youtube.com/watch?v=dcFcjUtJ8zU&

yo I am 100% white
pic related, it's me

ARE YOU BOIS READY FOR WW3

>Hours since missile

Why is this a fucking thread? If anything was going to happen it would have yesterday you dumb fucks

Am I doing it right lads?
What exactly am I listening to?

Oh wow! Literally nothing but two articles from yesterday’s launches and a live feed from Seoul Tower facing south. Bravo.

I bet every test missile he fires, he's telling his people he's blowing up a country.

Heck, I bet he convinced his people that he's already destroyed the US.

You autist are literally watching a still livestream of Seoul at night

Go get some pussy or something, lol

Did you guys see that?

you too, mohamed

Glub glub

Yanks and Nips wanted to call a meeting of the security council, any idea when this will happen?

news.com.au/world/asia/north-korea-has-completed-preparations-for-a-nuclear-test-says-south-koreas-spy-agency/news-story/a2405ecd330ee29741bd674ff0eb3528
newsweek.com/north-korea-nuclear-test-soon-south-korea-655870

I hate to be the guy that shatters every single dream of happenings but, I believe most of you are way more smart than just the common rural american idiot who keeps thinking that cows get abducted by little grey men from time to time.

Is everyone not seeing how much of a scam this whole NK-USA-China-Russia-Japan-SK scenario is? Is basically a staged event, a sad try to bring back the good old fears from the old cold war days, it's so absurd, is like a boxing promoter having to find decent oponents out of the boxing circuit just because the competition is nothing but utter trash.

Come on, everyone knows nothing is going to happen, it's too cheap and easy to start making people enter in panic mode by sending them bullshit messages to their TVs and Phones saying "Oh well! Watch out somebody is bombing us just because". It's insane, specially when it comes to the arguments of those trying to sound coherent about the reasons.

Trump says "Fire this destruction that" and the sad thing is that everyone first doesn't take him seriously, but secondly everyone falls for fear mongering because people like to be stupid online nowadays, is like this absurd tendency of wanting war but never actually wanting to go to war.

I could bet anyone a beer here that nobody will answer to "Nk's """"threat""""" " because to begin with, you gotta be a real threat to the world to actually become one.

It's disgusting, russia has it's own national problems, USA is basically at the doors of a political civil war pushed by themselves to justify the horrible economical state of the country.

All I see are distractions, nobody is really talking about the topics that matter, this is just like a never ending bad sitcom that people watch because they are familiar with it. It's truly disgusting because World War 3 will never happen, because no meteorite is going to hit us and because human's just suck at macro managment.

Social engineering is shit and no one will never master it.

Pretty sure he just tells them the truth that they're developing new weapons for their army. It's the western media that tells they're going to blow up a country any time now.

Only thing related to death of USA they have done is some violence fantasy animations, kind of similiar to how Sup Forums constantly memes about deaths of other people, but always with humor!

youtube.com/watch?v=GQotKoEBjyk

Thats a beautiful city, look at all colors.

>literally launching a missile OVER Japan's airspace
you fucked up kimmy boy

you're gonna be turned into kimmy sun kimchi by week's end my lad

No. I personnaly know Norks who barely left Best Korea after seeing his family starve to death.

>that flag
>this post

they can't even eat cows until the cows drop dead of overwork

if you eat beef from a cow that's killed, you are put in work camps or shot

yeah. real growth. 0.00000000001% of growth a year is only technically growth, commie shit.

>born just in time to watch cities. E vaporized livestream

This feel boys

Reminder that WWIII is not going to start over North Korea

Reminder,The Great War isn't going to start over a dead Archduke.

That's taking things a bit too far. Nobody is going to defend the current North Korean regime, not even China.

That is incorrect it probably won't but that is upto Beijing.

But with modern alliances we could very quickly see Russia, china and Iran against America and allies

Very quickly which is why this is tense

nothing's happening senpai

OH MY GOD ITS [spoiler]FUCKING NOTHING[/spoiler]

I agree with this
China's path is comfy as fuck right now, they have US debt basically tying the yanks to them at the hip so they have to march alongside them as they become a fully developed nation.
Supporting NK was a power play from an old era, now they're just a fucking liability.

I think China would be lot more motivated from preventing Americans getting even closer to their border when compared to how motivated Americans are to attack North Korea to win nothing worth the costs.

It's a non-happening. Norks will develop their nuclear weapons and all this warmongering will calm down in few decades.

>South Korea is planning for all-out war and the decapitation of the Kim regime
>South Korean President Moon Jae In hasreportedly pushed for a new plan for a rapid warwith North Korea
>Moon's Defense Ministry briefed the president on an "aggressive wartime action plan led by our military,"
Missiles will be flying soon
LETS FUCKING DO THIS ALREADY

Turn on the squelch so you don't listen to the static. Then you get to listen to silence for the next hour. Every now & then there is some French & Russian chatter. It's nothing. When the happening happens, you will hear a long coded message prefaced with Skyking.

1/10 for the effort

hit my shitty country first please

this is just blatantly false

TANKS IN 30 MINUTES

Someone will find a way to defend NK using enemy of my enemy is my friend logic. Iran? Venezuela? Someone.

Those countries can't do shit, obviously. But they may attempt to exploit alliances just as happened in WWI.

Of course, it was still pretty much Monarchy back then, so honor was still a thing. It's possible in today's world nations will abandon their prior promises without apology.

We'll see soon enough.

Unless you niggers all team up to take out maduro no waris coming to Uraguy.

Maybe you can join a volunteer brigade

Yes, I believe what would be in China's best interest right now is to force a regime change in NK that would turn the country into a capitalist state open to chinese investment.

Knowing how coward and cucked LatAm countries are, that ain't gonna happen any time soon, sadly.

Everyone says this but how In the fuck is regime change in China's interest?

North Korea would have collapsed decades ago without Chinese suppor, they were conquered in 1950 until china entered the war.

If Korea was unified it would literally but us and us allied forces within 1 days drive or bejing, we would only be hours from Russia's only pacific port

Major Chinese industrial cities like harbin and dalian would be a stones throw from western allied millitaries

North Korea is China's little guard dog, as long as they exsist the west has to pay attention to it because it's got a gun in seouls mouth.

I don't believe China and Russia are willing to let the Kim regime fall and all they have to do is make the bet that the west will back down

Like we have every time for 60+ years

"""Capitalist investment"""" right
You're forgetting their biggest fear which is that the Nork population of millions of growth stunted, retarded worms will wriggle their way over to china after the fall.

Most likely the US installs some kind of """"democracy""" that's closely controlled by both them and China
That would be the deal I'd offer the chinks if i were Trump

Thanks user. So I'm just listening out basically for skykangs?

SKYKING SKYKING

DO NOT ANSWER

Is South Korea not interested in unifying Korea?

You sure nigga?
I can't post the link because 4 fuckface chan won't let me.

Pretty sure they're just interested in materialism and plastic surgery.

It's the stated goal of both Koreas but I don't think South Koreans have any actual intrest for the most part

of course, in a peaceful way
why unify it at all if you're going to lose 2/4 of your own population for it

>He thinks Trump is in any position to be offering or negotiating on anything
>He thinks the Chinks will allow the US to hold any control in NK

What happened with SSSkytendies. Stream?

This link?

businessinsider.com/south-korea-plan-full-war-north-korea-kim-regime-killing-kim-jong-un2017-8

>2/4

Dude, the Chinese have so much inactive capital right now they are building roads in sub-saharan Africa just to invest. Shit is crazy. Considering North Korea is a country that can be built from the ground up, it's safe to say the Chinese would want it to open to investments.

A reunification would create a new super economy in Asia able to compete with the Japanese and even the Chinese market, I don't think neither the US nor China would want to see that happen.

Regime change but NK remains China's puppet state. It's not that hard to imagine something like that.

>Navy Seal team 6

Impossible lol. How many guards does he have? 2k?

What the fuck. It wouldnt let me post it.

>this is andrew and his test count

2302 Malaysian time
just heard a test transmission from Andrew AFB on 8992.0 kHz

is andrew /ourguy/

that would destroy their economy. remember when Germany "reunified"?

Am I the only one who would feel cucked if the coming societal collapse is due to nucular weapons instead of leftist poz?

The only intelligent comment in this thread. Finally!

Who is Andrew? bumping for more Andrew

You are falling into a trap of thinking the Chinese will fall in line because of (((trade)))

Daily reminder that trade and economics have never prevented military conflict, that is a fucking meme of retarded proportions

its actually andrews the dude left out the 's'

Nokia is a Korean name, right?

norway societal collapse what a joke this country can`t fall while dovre is still in exsistence

you think racial issues in the us are bad come here l3l I hope Kim has mercy on us and nukes us soon

still

I can feel it coming in the air tonight.