Next time white boy be giving me shade like this imma ice that kid

Next time white boy be giving me shade like this imma ice that kid.

Why white people be disrespecting blacks in day to day life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V5c_KSYCNaU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do you think that face is made specifically to blacks? Jesus Christ, proof that anything is discrimination. I do it to every stranger m8, and it's a sign of respect, a vail without a hat if you will.

>(you)

fuck off sage

Because white people are forced to live amongst subhuman niggers. Smile and pretend to like it, because if they don't other white people and jews will attempt to destroy them. If it wasn't for traitors the nigger problem would be dealt with.

>I do it to every stranger m8
Then why do I never be seeing white people do it to eachother? I always get this face when I cross people on the street, be looking at me like im about to stab them.

Jesus stop getting triggered by a fucking half smile, do you expect people just to stare you dead in the eye? No, because that could be misinterpreted into anything. Want a full smile like we live in cartoon land? No. This is perfect, the simple "I acknowledge your existence, pose no threat and hope you are well" half smile is exactly what it should be.

It's a "forced smile" face. Of course seeing a fucking nigger or a Muslim isn't going to elicit an organic smile.

why would you think you deserve respect because of your skin color? are you retarded?

Quit being so easily offended,
All white people aren't that street smart,
or even know what doing half the time!
Think of them
as their real age
of being only five year old!

Yeah but what's the Doug score?

i never smile to anyone when im on the street

It's a mixed expression of pity and disdain. Pity for you being a subhuman and disdain for having to share the same space

This guy knows what's up.

I do this.

It's a look of sub conscious disgust, if you want the truth. Don't blame us for hating niggers. Niggers hate niggers even more.

So your plan is to think "anytime a White looks at me with any expression I don't approve of, I'm going to kill him".

I've heard this my entire life....which is why I don't live around Negroes.

>how dare this damm whitey look at me like that
>i demand you bow down and kiss my feet while handing over your money and apologising for the gorillion slaves your ancestors had
>i am entitled to this because we wuz kangs n shiet

Fuck off, you nigger. Go back to Africa and let snakes smile at you.

Pretty sad we can't have a discussion without throwing the n-word around.

of course. Europeans are so rude.

Y HIMZ NO B RESPEK ME AN TING INNIT
DEMZ IZ ALL B RAYCISS AN TING
INNIT
IINIT BRUV
INNIT
...mouthbreathing simian nigger faggot.

Probably because being around a nigger is like being around any other wild animal: a crapshoot on if it will kill you for no reason.

>even acknowledging the existance of niggers

Yeah. Please start "icing us". Do it today so we can get this shit over with and move on. Should take a week, maybe less.

>tfw niggers think they would win a race war

why white people cant handle spice ill never understand

whites have no food culture

So you bewail this:
>be looking at me like im about to stab them.
but earlier you said...
>Next time white boy be giving me shade like this imma ice that kid.
By your own admission, you are a danger to normal people. Respect is earned mutually, not freely given to irratable negroes just for existing.

I'd like to see what would you think if you came around SE or E Europe, I think you wouldn't be able to to do anything else but reeeeeee all day.

We don't have that social smile down here. Men, women, they would just look at you the way the want and not think twice about the social implications of their facial expressions. Hilarious, it triggers Westerners so much, let alone negroes, omg

White people be eating shit like fish and chips all day baka.

real talk

Underated!

Not true! Small town folks always says hello or good morning. It's a white thing.

You
Are
A
Stupid
Ape!

I think that is hidden anger, maybe contempt.

Try me, Jamal.

That's the smile I do when walking past customers in the store.

I don't even acknowledge blacks' existence in my presence. While I'm acutely aware of their presence (never relax, I ignore them entirely.

Guess what? It also pisses off most blacks. You can't make these children happy. Spoiled children.

Fuck off nigger

our guy

I do this because smiling at niggers might send the wrong idea and cause a chimpout. If they're older than 35 or so then no problem.

I smile like that to everyone because I'm acoustic

I give this thread a daily 1/50 score, and a weekend 2/50 score, bringing the total doug score to 3/100. Not bad for a troll thread!

B-b-but muh lacan, m-muh impossible other, M-MUH FATHER

I do this whenever I lock eyes with anybody.

dumb nigger.

Who would ever smile at niggers

I don't look at people when I pass them on the street. Maybe it is because I am autistic.. I don't know what's considered normal.

THIS
you just know that whitey is hiding his hatred and dehumanizing our blackness through body language violence, "smiles" like that are no different that nazi salutes smdh

Troll thread but I bite. If only few gang nigger start up this shit in the name of anti racism or shitty intersectionality I don't even

Hey nigger, listen to me right now nigger. If you don't like the way white people look at you in white countries, guess what you can do nigger. Are you listening nigger? You can get the FUCK OUT. That's right nigger, take your ugly droopy lipped knuckle dragging 50 IQ ass to Africa and never come back. Either that or be a good little nig and shut the fuck up. Understood?

>trying to smile at niggers
He would deserve it.

In Scandinavia this is THE way to "smile" at strangers. You don´t full on smile unless it´s a cute girl and you have no problem being a creep (or if you are chad it´s fine).

Maybe if various hairstyles weren't your crowning achievements, you wouldn't be so fragile, nigger.

We know around whom we can never relax.

Forced smile. I just look at them with dead eyes.

big guy

>smiling at strangers

Most Whites know the majority of their interactions with Blacks are uncomfortable or downright awful.

The Left has done its best to ensure most Blacks are permanently pissed off, so ANY interaction with them has a very high potential to be confrontational.

Who needs it?

I don't like niggers. I work against them. They declared war against Whites so enjoy the ride, nigger.

Doug did nothing wrong

Also generally I just mind my own business and try not to smile since I look like the fucked up offspring of 2 retards incest when I do

What you gonna do about it chump?

That's the I don't give a shit face gesture. The person on the receiving end of that face gesture is probably a 300lb bearded tranny, or a buck tooth militant lesbian

I do that
It means "hope everything's well with you, sorry that things turned out so bad for black people"

For more information on disrespecting niggers, visit my column at autotrader.com/oversteer

I rented a hotel room the other night in Colorado Springs by the AFB and it was packed with niggers. I tried but couldn't even look them in the eyes for a second, I hate you niggers so much.

Whites people make that face all the time.

It just means hello. I don't want to be your friend. Let's just be polite. Women smile like that all the time to me. Same with men.

In my interactions with black people I have found they have a different hard wired sociality.

They are often horribly rude and do not abide social customs. I tend to think (although I assume they are doing it on purpose) that they are like children and don't know any better.

They are often overly friendly or familiar in a way that is not okay. Or they can be overly offended if you don't want to be their best friend. They also tend to initiate conflict then profusely apologize that makes up for it.

Basically they seem mad.

I just avoid them.

That person is no white.

ever considered that white people also smile like this at other white people?

this a thousand times

Is Doug a meme on /o/? He is literally /ourguy/

That's my passing a nigger face as well. It turns to a scowl like smelling shit when they are with a race traitor.

That face is just a basic social cue to show that you don't mean harm. Can blacks not identify basic social cues?

Why so insecure op do you want to talk about it.

Wetin be your favourite Pidgin word?

I make this facial expression to people I dont know, regardless of race.

Why so defensive, achmed?

>Next time white boy be giving me shade like this imma ice that kid.
Misses the fact that, it's exactly that type of thinking and behavior for the reason for them to look at your dumbass like that.
Idiot.

Nek tyme white peepul is ooga booga bix nood
> I only see niggers in prison documentaries

As a white guy in leafland, black and minority expectations of racism infiltrate every social aspect of our lives. You expect us to be racist, we expect you to be antagonistic. And the threat does not just come from you(ie, bumming change or a smoke and screaming racist, or racism, when we say no - for whatever racist or non-racist reason we may have for doing so), but other white people who want to grandstand on you(and black people in general ) and " call out" other white people (me) for being their version of "racist" (in my case holding everyone to the same expectation).

That face is one of guarded awkwardness and respect at the same time (you're here, this is potentially socially dangerous for me, but I don't blame you for it, and don't care to do anything about it). We give it to to other white people we are unsure of too.

We don't give it to you because we hate you, we give it to you because we're unsure of you - this is not a look we give to people we know well regardless of skin color.

But yeah basically if we smile too warmly at a stranger it could bring out an awkward social interaction we want to avoid. We are largely introverted and neurotic by nature, though less so than asians(who won't even look at you) - but the white people you know or had relationships with (not the ones that you have met growing up etc.) are probably extroverted or xenophilic and like meeting a wide range of people - these white people are a minority.

I bet there are plenty of blacks in your family who either hate white people or don't want to interact with them at all.

Anyway, just because some white dude doesn't want to take the social risk of a full smile, doesn't mean he hates blacks, it just means its fucking awkward because it's all we see on television all day long is how black people hate us, and the supposed reasons why they hate us.

We're a complex people.

Lesser minds expect to be intimidating, or themselves to be intimidated. Absolutes are easier to comprehend.

The word nigger should have no effect on you, are you fucking pussy? You must be if people acknowledging you with a faint smile is this triggering, dammn dude. Get a fucking job, make some nice black babies, respect the country you live in and shut the fuck up.

You aint gon ice anyone lil black worm
imma ice you ass with mah big white dick you sissy gobber

now sit in the corner and shut the fuck up
real(aka white) men are talking here, boy.

Am I supposed to constantly show my fucking teeth when I'm smiling like some fucking retard? Fuck niggers.

Pretty much this.

Shut up, nigger.

Doug is based FUCK OFF NIGGERS

youtube.com/watch?v=V5c_KSYCNaU

Dear God, please let it be me this bootlip decides to fuck with, I'm begging.
Bring your shine box swamp donkey, otherwise i'll make you lick my boots clean after I've caved your melon in.

I dont get it
i dont even smile at anyone on the street
I just go with pokerface

Strangers could view your smile as a vulnerability depending on their angle. Especially in a city. Never relax in the city.

It's a submissive bitch turbo-beta move at best, especially toward other males. At worst it indicates you're about to ruse the other person into giving you free shit. I can't believe you are defending this normie fake smile behavior. Western males are such FAGGOTS. You're really going to ride the feels before reals train all the way to your graves, aren't you. Fuck you all, I'm moving to Poland

I think if that face is ruining your life you're just making an excuse to be a failure.

Amuricans are expected to be friendly and start conversations with total strangers all the time

This. Now imagine being so retarded, that this simple sign of minimum respect and leave me alone is taken as an insult to your ego. Talk about insecurities.

good

Because some of are so depressed that smiling is a chore and thats the best we can come up with.

I think that's Dan DeMuro?
>he reviews interiors of luxury cars

>Doug DeMuro
>White

pick one OP

So THAT's why americans were asking me why I was so "down". Finally, I get it.

My question is why do black people refer to me by my race 95% of the time?

>Hey white boi!
>Hey crackah!
>Hey boyah!
Even if they know my name they'll do this.

>I think that's Dan DeMuro?
>>he reviews interiors of luxury cars

Yugo's were quite luxurious