Reminder that Jesus is Lucifer and christians are basically pagans larping as jews

>Lucifer, a Latin God is associated with the dawn star, or Venus, herald of the Goddess of the Dawn

>Lucifer is often referred to as the 'morning star.' In the Bible, you will find this same exact reference to Jesus as well who says in Revelation 22:16 - "I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."

>You see, just as Lucifer is known as the morning star, Jesus also calls himself 'the bright morning star' and as I stated above, Manly P. Hall had said, "Lucifer, in the form of Venus, is the morning star spoken of in Revelation, which is to be given to those who overcome the world." Hence, rest assured that Jesus and Lucifer are one and the same which will become clearly evident to those with an eye to see the true light amongst the darkness in which we live.

>The reason that both Lucifer and Jesus can be considered one and the same is because of an often little understood chemical compound that is hidden within each of our own DNA called 'Phosphorus.' Phosphorus is essential for life and the phosphate is a component of DNA, RNA, ATP, and also the phospholipids that form all cell membranes.

>Simply put, without phosphorus, we humans would simply not be human because consciousness and our spiritual energy would not exist. It is through our DNA which contains phosphorus, that we become conscious to the world and who we are in order to live in the light. Hence, Lucifer is really just an allegory to describe 'Phosphorus' which resides in our DNA.

>The literal meaning of phosphorus (Phosp-Horus = Lucifer) is "Light-Bringer."

>Wikipedia:Phosphorus (Greek Φωσφόρος Phōsphoros), a name meaning "Light-Bringer", is the Morning Star, the planet Venus in its morning appearance. Another Greek name for the Morning Star is Ἑωσφόρος (Heōsphoros), which means "Dawn-Bringer".

tldr; jesus=lucifer(pagan god)+jew bullshit
fake christkikes should be gassed

That's why I only believe in the Norse mythology

wtf i love matches now

nice read

bump

Or maybe you're just a fucking muslim trying to convert me to atheism/islam.

>Reading a brochure about something makes me a expert.

wew is that all you have?

>norse mythology
>odin drunk the semen of hanged men to gain arcane knowledge
>loki willingly gets fucked by a horse and gets impregnated

wew lad

>believing a book written by a gay jew
Are you being retarded on purpose?

>implying

It is not my job to educate retards. Here is your (((you))).

Our rulers hate the Sun really, as it forces them to live underground. They have to wear fake skin colour and contacts to pass as human. God got them good.

As Lucifer, what evils did Jesus do?

Tells people that they are damned if they quarrel with a family member, yet at the same time tells everyone that he is there to break up the family. Kills a fig tree with black magic because he's a self entitled spoiled cunt. Steals a donkey and a colt. Tells people to not resist evil doers. Have you even read the bible, user?

pls read up the author on the book you are reffering to :^)

>there are 7 billion people on the planet
>there are 600 million young men on the internet
>there are 12 million jews
>waa mom he disagrees with me he must be jewish
nice meltdown christcuck now go on and worship YHVH and read your totally non-edited jew book you sure showed me

only god

>implying Jesus even existed
It was Lucifer all along, yet (((someone))) wasn't very happy about it so they demonised him and made the bible which replaced him with a fictional jew cuck larping and wrote the bible so filthy goy could worship some fucked up verson (((G-d))), therefore be more easily controlled

Wrong. In Numbers' Star Prophecy, Balaam prophesied: "I shall see him, but not now: I shall behold him, but not nigh: there shall come a Star out of Jacob, and a Sceptre shall rise out of Israel, and shall smite the corners of Moab, and destroy all the children of Sheth." This is none other than Jesus the Christ, the Holy One- King of kings- the ALMIGHTY LORD incarnate. Many have come in his stead, claiming to be the Christ: in fact, one -Simon bar Kokhba- was given the name bar Kokhba (literally "son of the star") because it was thought by the pharisees that he was the the messiah of the star prophecy. If you recall, Jesus was known by the Maji by the Star of Bethlehem, by which he was found.

Jesus also said he would come bearing a sword- Mohamed, another pretender came beari a sword- yet you know the antichrists by the fact that antichrists deny the Father and the Son: "Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son".
How will you know? By their fruits: "15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them." Jesus is the only one who fulfilled all the prophecies.
You are lost.

None of this matters. They're only stories bro. Why do you give a shit?

Lucifer is an archetype, you can be a poo and 'accidentally' embody lucifer. OP is basically arguing that Han shot first. GTFO with this canonical garbage.

If you want to be taken seriously about the Bible, don't talk about Lucifer.

>muh religion
Who gives a fuck. White people used to burn other white people alive just because of their faith. The pope kisses refugee feet and so do all other Christians

Matthew 5:21
Tells people that they are damned if they quarrel with a family member or call people fools
contradicts directly with everytime Jesus himself calls people fools and:
Matthew 10:34
yet at the same time tells everyone that he is there to break up the family
Matthew 5:38
Tells people to not resist evil doers
Matthew 20:18
Kills a fig tree with black magic because he's a self entitled spoiled cunt
Matthew 20:21
Gets his disciples to steal a donkey and a colt
Any questions?

>quoting the old jewish demiurgic testament
>The "Star Prophecy" (or Star and Scepter prophecy) is a Messianic reading applied by Jewish Zealots.
>The Book of Numbers is the fourth book of the Hebrew Bible, and the fourth of five books of the Jewish Torah. The book has a long and complex history, but its final form is probably due to a Priestly redaction (i.e., editing) of a Yahwistic source made some time in the early Persian period (5th century BCE).

>The Demiurge Is The Name That The Gnostics Christians Gave To The Old Testament God, Often Noted For His Vengeance And Wrath. The Gnostics Did Not Believe Jesus(Lucifer) Was Teaching About The Same God That The Old Testament Refers To; Instead, he preaches The Message Of The "Good Father" Or The "True Father.Only In Certain Books Of The Old Testament Refer To "God" As "Our Heavenly Father" Or The "Good Father"; These Books Include Isaiah And Psalms. Ironically, The Book Of Isaiah Is Among The Books Of The Nag Hammadi Library.

Wew lad you are the bluest of pills fuck off to reddit

>Who gives a fuck.
Then why post in this thread at all?
I'm sure there are plenty of other thread dedicated to political larp and shitstorming

Revelations 13
11 Then I saw another beast that rose out of the earth; it had two horns like A LAMB and it spoke like a dragon. 12 It exercises all the authority of the first beast on its behalf, and it makes the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast... blah blah blah
16 Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the FOREHEAD

Revelations 14 The Lamb (Jesus)
Then I looked, and there was the Lamb standing on Mount Zion! And with him were one hundred forth-four thousand who had his name and his Father's name written on THEIR FOREHEADS.

The Lamb is Jesus, and yet is also the 2nd beast of revelations who marks people on the forehead.... hmmmm

Your point is?

>a Latin God is associated with the dawn star, or Venus, herald of the Goddess of the Dawn
Never go full retard.
Lucifer originates from the Bible

My point is that it's a trap.

>Lucifer originates from the Bible

As an adjective, the Latin word lucifer meant "light-bringing" and was applied to the moon. As a noun, it meant "morning star", or, in Roman mythology, its divine personification, as indicated above under Classical mythology, or. in poetry, one day in a succession of days.

Isaiah 14:12 is not the only place where the Vulgate uses the word lucifer. It uses the same word four more times, in contexts where it clearly has no reference to a fallen angel: 2 Peter 1:19 (meaning "morning star"), Job 11:17 ("the light of the morning"), Job 38:32 ("the signs of the zodiac") and Psalms 110:3 ("the dawn").[51] Lucifer is not the only expression that the Vulgate uses to speak of the morning star: three times it uses stella matutina: Sirach 50:6 (referring to the actual morning star), and Revelation 2:28 (of uncertain reference) and 22:16 (referring to Jesus).

Indications that in Christian tradition the Latin word lucifer, unlike the English word, did not necessarily call a fallen angel to mind exist also outside the text of the Vulgate. Two bishops bore that name: Saint Lucifer of Cagliari, and Lucifer of Siena.

1/2

In Latin, the word is applied to John the Baptist and is used as a title of Jesus himself in several early Christian hymns. The morning hymn Lucis largitor splendide of Hilary contains the line: "Tu verus mundi lucifer" (you are the true light bringer of the world). Some interpreted the mention of the morning star (lucifer) in Ambrose's hymn Aeterne rerum conditor as referring allegorically to Jesus and the mention of the cock, the herald of the day (praeco) in the same hymn as referring to John the Baptist. Likewise, in the medieval hymn Christe qui lux es et dies, some manuscripts have the line "Lucifer lucem proferens".

The Latin word lucifer is also used of Jesus in the Easter Proclamation prayer to God regarding the paschal candle: Flammas eius lucifer matutinus inveniat: ille, inquam, lucifer, qui nescit occasum. Christus Filius tuus, qui, regressus ab inferis, humano generi serenus illuxit, et vivit et regnat in saecula saeculorum ("May this flame be found still burning by the Morning Star: the one Morning Star who never sets, Christ your Son, who, coming back from death's domain, has shed his peaceful light on humanity, and lives and reigns for ever and ever"). In the works of Latin grammarians, Lucifer, like Daniel, was discussed as an example of a personal name.

Are you possibly saying lucifer is the beast in relevation or the devil?

lol sounds like the cultists that killed black cats in the woods behind my house.

>Are you possibly saying lucifer is the beast in relevation or the devil?
I am saying that there are 666 names of beasts, or "Soul Traps" according to Revelations. Jesus, (or "The Lamb") seems to be just one of those 666.

You are probably referring to satanic larpers, which are not connected with lucifer in any way

You are lost.
Wew. So edgy.

If Venus is Jesus? I think I see god.

Good one Muhammad.

It is you who are lost. Your God is just one of the 666 names of the Beast. You soul will be trapped and stripped from you. You give your soul so readily misguided by faith alone. If you look and read carefully, the Bible, it gives hints in the form of contradictions that reveal itself to be the false path. The Beast relishes in the fact that it lays these hints, so that only the foolish, the stupid, the pigheaded, and the blind will be trapped. It is game that it plays. You have lost the game, being to blind and not analytical enough to spot the contradictions.

Here is your one warning: you have a demon in you. Repent.

Using the 9 times table we get:

J E S U S

90 + 45 + 171 + 189 + 171 = 666

C R O S S

27 + 162 + 135 + 171 + 171 = 666

G O S P E L

63 + 135 + 171 + 144+ 45 + 108 = 666

Like poetry.
The book of revelations is to a large degree gnostic and hermetic, not christians.
Really makes you think, doesn't it?

Revelation 12 could also reflect the activity of Sophia who becomes pregnant with her passions, from which appears the Archon, i.e. the dragon/lion-headed hybrid mutant Ialdabaoth. As seen in On the Origin of the World, the dragon, Ialdaboath and his fellow archons pursue Epinoia or Eve-Zoe, but she becomes an eagle on the tree of Gnosis and in another account, Eve-Zoe transforms into a tree, thus eluding the pursing lustful Archons. The primeval couple is kicked out of paradise, but produces Seth and his seed where they are taken to the ethereal wilderness, after which the Archons bring the flood, a belligerent act of war against the Gnostic offspring of Eve, which parallels Revelation 12:15-16, where it states:

>"Then from his mouth the serpent spewed water like a river, to overtake the woman and sweep her away with the torrent. But the earth helped the woman by opening its mouth and swallowing the river that the dragon had spewed out of his mouth."

If satan is the master deceiver, then what should one believe in? The one who claims to be God or the one who denounces God? Which on is the deception? Who is the deceiver?

>The first part of Revelation also condemns eating meat sacrificed to idols and fornication, both practices which the author attributes to a sect call the Nicolaitans, which had a very gnostic influenced theology

>Revelation, however, echoes many Gnostic sentiments as well as Egyptian, Babylonian and Zoroastrian concepts and mythology as we will see.

>Revelation 12 begins with the Mother archetype characteristic of Wisdom or Sophia so prominent in Gnostic theology who is also pregnant. She is the celestial prototype or counterpart of the Virgin Mary, mother of the son of God. Naturally, the divine Mother can be traced back to the Egyptian Isis

>In Greek mythology, the pregnant goddess Leto is pursed by the dragon Python. She escapes to an island where she gives birth to Apollo, who later kills the dragon. Nearly every Mediterranean culture had some variant of this type of combat myth, pitting monster against champion. However, from a Gnostic perspective, there is an even deeper significance to this chapter. In the following passage, the element connects with the apocalyptic passage with Gnosticism, specifically the Sethian and Ophite branches is the enthronement of the son, who escapes the monstrous dragon. Another great beast also appears in the next chapter in 13:1 stating:

>“And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.”

Why is 9 a relevant number to multiply with? Are your beliefs based on anything more solid than simply trickery?

What is striking about this passage is the similarity of the beast’s description with the snake-faced seven-headed dragon archon and anguipede mentioned in the Apocryphon of John, Iao. The term Iao is also on many magical amulets, especially with the Basilidean astral god, Abrasax from the the Greco-Roman and the Renaissance periods.

James M. Robinson in On the Genre of Mark and John, compares Revelation 12 with the various Kingdoms featured in the Sethian Apocalypse of Adam of the Nag Hammadi Library. In particular, he compared the fourth Kingdom passage with the great dragon pursuing the child of the Mother.

The fourth kingdom says of him that he came from a virgin. Solomon sought her, he and Phersalo and Sauel and his armies, which had been sent out. Solomon himself sent his army of demons to seek out the virgin. And they did not find the one whom they sought, but the virgin who was given them. It was she whom they fetched. Solomon took her. The virgin became pregnant and gave birth to the child there. She nourished him on a border of the desert. When he had been nourished, he received glory and power from the seed from which he was begotten. And thus he came to the water.

Here, the virgin is pursued by the vilified magician, King Solomon and his army of demonic spirits but the virgin barely escapes their clutches and gives birth to her male child who receives power and glory when he “came to the water” which could be a possible reference to Lucifer who receives the power of the Holy Spirit when he is baptized. In the Gnostic terminology, “male” is the synonym with “pneumatic” or spiritual, as “female” is synonym with “psychic”. The male child in the Apocalypse of Adam is an obvious reference to the Illuminator, the same great spiritual power that the “the god of the powers” or the Demiurge, asks, “What is the power of this man who is higher than we?

>implying that I enjoy evil
>implying that the Bible itself is not one of these deceptions and tools to allow evil to succeed in the world.
Matthew 5:38
"You have heard that it was said, 'An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.' Bet I say to you, Do not resist and evildoer. Bet if anyone strikes you on the right cheek, turn the other also; 40 and if anyone whats to sue you and take your coat, give your cloak as well; 41 and if anyone forces you to go on mile, go also the second mil. 42 Give to everyone who begs from you, and do not refuse anyone who wants to borrow from you.
These are the actions of a blind fool. Self defeating altruism cleverly designed to make you as poor as those who you tried to bring up so that you will be in the same place as they.

Believe in yourself, and not blindly in the words of men claimed to be given by God. Listen carefully, you may even hear God speak someday.

Satan copies God on a regular basis, because the stuff that God does is cool, and Satan doesn't have an impressive imagination

there are many examples of Satan saying and doing things that closely resemble what God has stated or done in the past

Jesus is also a vine, meaning Christians are larping Dionysians. And he is a door, meaning Christians really worship Janus. And he is the Alpha and Omega, meaning they really worship the Greek alphabet. Please daily remind these salient facts, too.

>be posessed
>try mantras and shit
>get worse
>try jesus
>even worse and christians want to put me in an insane asylum because their claims of jesusite power don't affect my demon
>try gnosticism
>unaffected
>Start meditating believing theres a god of light and a god of darkness who trapped us here in the illusion of maya
>instantly get a bit better.

Get kriya yoga'd nigras.

Gonna be honest, I'm healthier than most of you faggots, so good luck "hunting me down", and I truly don't appreciate this thread. As king of (((them))), it's my responsibility to make sure there are LESS JEWS. We actually have similar goals, so pull your heads from your asses! Pic related, it's fucking me you useless faggot OP

Where's the difference between voice of God and voice masquerading as God? How can any individual even hope to not get tricked by someone who is called the great deceiver? No human mind is up to that kind of challenge.

The number 9 symbolizes divine completeness or conveys the meaning of finality.
Christ (Lucifer) died at the 9th hour of the day, which is 3 pm

9 is also the number of the hermit card

The Hermit stands alone on the top of a mountain with a lantern in his hand.
Mountains typically symbolise achievement, growth, and accomplishment.
The Hermit has attained his spiritual pinnacle and is ready to share his knowledge with others.
He is also continuing the path he has chosen, committed to his goal of ultimate awareness.
The staff carried by the Hermit is the patriarch’s staff, a symbol of the narrow path of initiation and an emblem of power and authority.
It represents the Hermit’s ability to use his isolation and the knowledge he has gained as a tool upon his path to reach even higher levels of awareness. The staff is in the Hermit’s left hand, the hand associated with the subconscious mind.
The snow at his feet represents the heights of spiritual attainment.
His secrets are not for everyone, only for those earnestly seeking them and those willing to climb the heights to wisdom.

What made you think you were possessed?

thats right, God has sealed the ones who won't be deceived

we think of things in binary terms, but the universe is complex, and it's not impossible that God can be completely righteous while also just doing whatever he wants to

God does provide many clues to the deception to those who are willing to look. The first step is to give thanks and ask for understanding

wrong. 9 is judgement

this is true because 9 is associated with judgement each time it appears in the bible

3 is divine perfection, 7 is spiritual perfection

Very obvious symptoms, textbook case, actually.

>The number 9 symbolizes divine completeness or conveys the meaning of finality.

If you're talking within the context of semitic religions, you're thinking of number 7. The world was ready on the seventh day. If 7 does not convey a meaning of finality and divine completeness, then can anything?

Tarot cards are an unrelated concept and mix-and-matching these will only lead you astray. It's like trying to follow a wind and a river at the same time.

This is strikingly true.

So what were they?

>difference between voice of God and voice masquerading as God?
Where it will lead you, and what it tells you to do. Foresight.
>God has sealed the ones who won't be deceived
With a mark on their foreheads? hmmmmPerhaps it is because they don't need to be deceived anymore than they already are?

A personality inside me that has power to interact with the outside world too and cause physical effects, constantly tries to cheat me of my eternal life, gets worse with the wrong spiritual practice and gets better with a correct spiritual practice and belief. Unaffected by any medication.

Mental illness has moments of calm, with some moments you being increasingly more ill with symptoms and what not and moments of peace, I'm posessed at max 24/7

It's only affected by spiritual things.

Textbook case, really.

Creepy.

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them."

Lucifer from Isaiah was a Babylonian King either Nebuchadnezzar II or his son. Revelation 22:16 uses stella matutina which is hardly the same.

>may even hear God speak someday.
This is the day you got schizophrenia. Congrats

You smoke too much weed, fag

Do you ever dream? Do people ever talk to you in your dreams? Wake up.

Im believing this more everyday.

>Where it will lead you, and what it tells you to do. Foresight.

Yet you could be made to travel a thousand steps in the right direction only to be then led astray when you start geting comfortable and stop paying attention.

That's not much less vague of an answer. Textbooks are more definite than that. By being "cheated out of eternal life", do you mean having a hard time to abstain from what you view as degenerate but soothing activities, lik substance abuse, masturbation and un-openess towards the people close to you?

Meditation of course helps because it closes the gaps between your momentarily moments of awareness, bridging those moments into more solid and uninterrupted stream of conscious self-awareness. The more unified and static your consciousness is, the better you are at seeing the full cascade of consequences that can be given birth by your actions in the present moment. In this way, meditation makes you more insightful, wise and stable.

>Yet you could be made to travel a thousand steps in the right direction only to be then led astray when you start geting comfortable and stop paying attention.

Correct.

Ever dreamed of things that happened to you in the past? If you use your time to seek some goods voice, your brain will naturally reflect that in your dreams. But that is nothing outer worldly, it's a way for your brain to cope with your daily impressions.

>Ever dreamed of things that happened to you in the past?
Hahahah
Ever dreamed of things that happened to you in the future?

In general, THE NUMBER 9 is the largest and last digit correlating “finality” and completeness. (of truth?)
The number of finality or judgment is committed unto Jesus as “the Son of man” (John 5:27; Acts 17:31). It marks the end and issue of all things as to man — the judgment of man and all his works.
The use of the number 9 (nine) as a numerical symbol in Scripture is unique and somewhat diverse, but there are two striking verses; the nine FRUITS or the nine GIFTS of the spirit.
The ninth and the final gift of the spirit is the interpretation of tongues (knowing what others do not)
And, the tarot are not so outlandish concept, the jews also used them, and it further validates the meaning of 9(the final knowledge/truth)

No. But maybe I'm lacking a gene for that or something like that. Time isn't linear and science doesn't know everything yet. No need for a god here and no need to involve a godly voice here.

I think you're just not listening carefully enough. What is "God" to you? This is not a question that I demand from you an answer for, it is for you to ask yourself. Good luck.

JESUS = 74
LUCIFER = 74

74 + 74 = 148 = MORNING STAR

And here is another one without the number 9

Currently god is a wide spread concept to imprison peoples minds and to hrlp them cooping with their misery. Same goes for Lucifer, most political ideology and other dumb shit that keeps people from thinking on their own.

That would explain the current state of America and American society.
You all seem to hate each other's guts.
Divide and conquer right?

I don't think you can masquerade gnosticism as a political movement desu

Well you can at least try out political concepts and see if they kill hundreds, thousands or maybe (unlikely) none. You can't try out gnosticism and see if you were wrong or not. But both give you a set of values that people believe in instead of reflecting about those values on their own. Both keep people from thinking on their own because they frame their reality according to the respective system.

God is Christ. You will know satanic Jews for their hatred of him and his sacrifice. They will larp as atheists and pagans to get their way.

Jews worship YHWH like Rabbi Jesus did.

>muslim
>"converting" someone to atheism.
What

A fucking Jew wrote that story you fag.

Well, you have fun finding gnostics who will actually care about politics.
All religions, while stripped off the local symbolism reveal traces of the same primordial truth, although some kept more of it than others, showing a common ancient doctrine.
Therefore, no belief can be considered more liberating than another, it's the ability to change that is important, to change in the direction of truth.

He doesn't know yet.

The Jews of Christ's day did not. They worshipped moloch since the time of moses. The rabbis and elders keeping it a secret in their oral Torah from moses. When Christ came he was the incarnation of god on earth he saw them for what they were. The pharisees. They worship Satan and he told them so. For their turning from god Christ made all mankind gods chosen if they believe on him.
The old testament prophets were not even Jews. Judea didn't exist for most of the old testament. Christ was not a Jew either he was a judean who was the literal god of the old testament.
Jews did not exist until the good judeans turned with the apostles to become Christians and the satanists followed with the pharisees to worship moloch.

You are a Jew. I see it. Paganism and atheism are all tools of the Jewish satanists.

This

OP is still a faggot though

Christianity has had so many reformations, counter reformations, new denominations, new bibles and new dogmas that at this point the closest thing to pure christianity is islam.

You might as well become atheists christcucks.

Lol same thing sjws say. SInce when did pol becime sjw tier. Ptg are the worst offenders.

Islam is satanic

And satan is a creation of god like everything else.

Cuck mate Christcuck.

going up