>beer
>whisky
>pizza
>football (both kinds)
>dental hygiene
>dinner parties

Niggers would've never thought of this.

Creating about 97% of modern day technology

>Niggers would've never thought of this.
That's actually true

Shoes

Cell phones
Cars
Television
Internet
Medicine

Pretty much everything good was created by white people and western culture.

commieblocks

space travel

>you will live long enough to witness a diversity hire kill an entire ship crew attempting to open a window

>tech inventions are culture
no wonder nigs and libs do say whites don't have a culture

Peanut butte-
Oh shit?
>Sup Forums BTFO?

Obeying traffic laws

Ok all the millions of statues, architecture, paintings in Europe and basically every notable book, play or opera ever. Compared against some mud huts, tribal masks and someone drumming on the bongos.
Wow they really do have such a rich culture and we have none.....

Yes but does any of that really compare to the teeth jewelry of the rich nigga?

see that's already better, but then again I think when people say whites don't have culture they are referring to a contemporary culture, not remnants of civilizations on another continent which had culture and you sort of look with nostalgia/wonder

as disgusting as it might be, the sort of rapper/ghetto/gangsta/whatever image black americans have built would be an example of a modern "culture", they almost even have their own language(aka the butchered version of english they babble)

This should be posted in every thread like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jz476I6w9wE

Just because they massacred a language and behave like monkeys doesn't mean they developed a culture, quite the opposite, atleast in my opinion. They have done nothing except show some of the flaws of society, by leeching of the welfare state and going against rules of common courtesy.

This isn't culture, but it is animalistic behaviour at it's best.

>not almond butter

Do you even whole foods?

and (you) let them into your country by the 100s of thousands

that's why I said "as disgusting as it might be", but in any case it seems to me it does fit the requirements of "culture"
>the customary beliefs, social forms, and material traits of a racial, religious, or social group

also needless to say I'm speaking about the new world, not Europe, there's no amorphic race of "whites" in Europe, there's much more, even an the sub-national level

I did nothing to let them into the country I live it. First of all, it's not my country, strictly speaking as I am not owning it. Politicians that have nothing but utter giggling contempt for the people have let them into this country. But try voicing your opinion in Germany, lest you risk being fired because you just get shamed on social media (good thing I don't use any of those) or witch hunted.

It's baffling, really, that all the media here in germany is so one-sided. and even more, that we as the people are apparently okay with being trampled upon our rights.

I suspect that soon(TM), someone is getting himself a rifle and a train ticket to solve this issue in another way.

>as disgusting as it might be, the sort of rapper/ghetto/gangsta/whatever image black americans have built would be an example of a modern "culture",
I get your point, but I was serious with the OP
White Europeans and Americans are the only people where the poorest amongst us shit in a toilet.
If blacks in America didn't have whites, they wouldn't have toilets either.
To say indoor plumbing isn't a major stable of our culture is ignorant

Mario, the United States does have different White culture. Europeans don't care or don't know because they can't see United States as anything more than a single entity and not 50 states. It's the same reason why Europeans think citizens owning guns equates to chaos, bwcause they look at gun violence on a national level instead of a state level where it can be demonstrated that liberal, gun restricted habitats suffer gun violence more than areas that legally own guns in which some areas rank the most peaceful places in America.

Nigger "culture" only seems that way because it breaks standards. Breaking standards isn't a good thing. Should everybody just act like retards doing absurd social rituals and engage in breaking laws just because it grabs attention? Making a scene =! culture or even something that is good in any sense of the word.

Not everyone in Europe thinks all the states are the some. Some people are very aware that American "culture" varies greatly from state to state.

youtube.com/watch?v=ULXWJgmhP1c

what are some examples of distinguishable "white cultural" traits in the USA?
I have measured my words correctly here.

houses made with bricks rather than mud or rice paper

>Invent things
>Create cities

Cultures have a culture. Groups who feel entitled to a culture based on their race can fuck off.

self-guilt and supporting subhumans with gibs

shoes

Mods

Camping

the irony is that people think whites don't have culture because white culture dominated the planet and they grew up in it, so they don't think of it as distinct.

>underestimating how thoroughly (((they))) have fucked humanity over

youtube.com/watch?v=uUUL4bLC2_I

unfortunately this actually is culturally white. it may have been forced by the jew but white people are still running with it.

>using a knife and fork

Suits. T-shirts. Myriad forms of modern clothing.
Just because people put a nigger in a suit doesn't mean that they aren't appropriating White culture.

ahhh look around...

think Rich African cultural niggers invented any of this? Computers, Phones, radio , TV Spaceships ,Guns , Cars , Airplanes , skyscrapers , robots , The wheel , The bike.... modern agriculture , DNA , hospitals ...... quesadilla machines and you thought that was a Jose?

>American's have no culture.
What is Copland
What is Mark Twain
What is Hamburger on a bun.

R.B.P.