Optics

I've been talking with people about optics lately, and we (sadly) can't use old German aesthetics if we want to appeal to new members. So I propose using ACUs as a standard uniform for large gatherings. We can use uniforms as a way to easily discern between friend or foe. What do you think /pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xk_UBglPJKU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>not wearing casual
>have to buy some tacticool shit useless outside of your larp

it is jews like you that jew the jew jews

>hahahahaha guiiizzz lets all wear camo people will take us seriously now

kek

>(((we)))
you enjoying Sup Forums bud?

We've tried casual already, and every guy looked like a closeted fag. Polos and khakis don't exactly scream strength

Not your personal army faggot.

>let's be like antifa

KYS

Well I certainly think people should try to standardise on helmets atleast. The mottley set up of bike helmets and other crap looks kinda bad they should all try to get modern PAGST type helmets which not only are practical but have great aesthetic because they are inspired by the stahlhelm

Excuse me *PASGT not PAGST. Pic related they look good in black

>what is money

This board is not for underage

nice try mr. soros

Suit and tie or nothing. I'm not wearing military LARP gear you dumb niglet

>optics
SHILL SPOTTED
>SHILL SPOTTED
>SAGE AND IGNORE
SAGE AND IGNORE
SHILL SPOTTED
>SHILL SPOTTED
>SAGE AND IGNORE
SAGE AND IGNORE
SHILL SPOTTED
>SHILL SPOTTED
>SAGE AND IGNORE
SAGE AND IGNORE

CIAniggers, pls go.

this, that's somebody elses's thesaurus,
S A G E

A

G

E

You can pick up a used one for pretty cheap online, or at a 1st Army store (if there's one nearby)

I don't see how it's "my personal army"
I'm simply throwing an idea around about an aesthetic change, one that encapsulates modern military aesthetics, and still calls back to groups like Mosleys Black Shirt legion. Plus, we'd be in BDUs not crusty black sweatshirts that those commie fucks wear

Oy vey, you found me. You're a very bad goyim

>aesthetic change

There is no need for that

You can larp all you want but stop trying to color mix our diversity

Fuck off.

You and your band of cucks need to leave. You retards are going to get this board purged.

>WAAAH I CAN'T SECURE A WHITE WIFE FOR MYSELF BECAUSE I'M A KEK

How about "Clay mixed with Iron"

faggots

It serves more than just aesthetic purposes. Antifa uses multiple tactics that are extremely harmful to people, remember what happened to Baked Alaska? ACUs can offer much better protection than casual/formal wear. If we're walking into a shitstorm every other week, we'd better be prepared not only for offense, but defense as well

i think you larpers are fucked in the head and waking right into an "optics" trap any time you dress up in anything in public. it's fucking cringe and always will be, just be normal people or fuck off. fucking masks and costumes in shit, it's fucking cosplay. fucking embarassing.

It's not like I'm saying we should all dress up like those alt lite faggots, I'm just suggesting we do something that makes us look more organized.

Not sure if troll....BDU's are fucking cringe and larp. We should no emulate the cuckkeepers. Polos or some propper pant and jackets are good optics. I think our gang color should be blue or grey though

or maybe don't walk into a shitstorm every week? seeing as how you're being led into it by a media desperate to convince everyone nazis are a threat, in order to make leftism more popular. it's an establishment trap these fucking marches when you go full hitler or full camo cosplay or whatever.

just do marches where the threat is minimal, dress like normal human beings, maybe bike helmets if some antifa might show up. but don't make a big military fucking rise of the violent right narrative that clearly makes us seem retarded and threatening.

i get the feeling a lot of people can't understand such a "subtle" argument. extremists are always extremely simple.

business suits?

Civilians wearing camo = rednecks, tryhards, or militiamen. You don't want to look like any of the above.

Depends on how /fit/ and confident you are.

>business suits?
Grey suits without a tie?

how about everyone just wear whatever they usually wear. so you look like a normal bunch of people and not a marching band of larping faggots

Hot and hard to move around in. Antifa will just switch to bleach throwing and you'll not want to buy a new one for the next rally.

I know what OP is aiming for. Uniformity shows a united front and can look smart.
But camo does look crap and makes you look like you're ready for trouble.

We could compromise and decide on a 'parade uniform'. Keep it on the suit level but also maintain the uniformity among the group.

No camo though. Ffss, OP get a grip

all joking aside, THIS IS IT:

What the leaf said. Stop being baited into media frenzy shitstorms that make us all look like neo-nazi niggers.

Wear a proper outfit, preferably a suit and tie as that is the uniform of a high functioning human being, and peacefully march in low threat environments. Start running candidates in a 3rd party and be presentable.

Holy shit it's not that hard but you white supremacist and neo-nazi niggers ARE SO FUCKING STUPID. Oh wait, you're just controlled opposition from the Jews anyways

I've got it lads! Equestrian gear.

>helmet and whip as standard
>smart
>civilised
>suits both genders and most body shapes
>the whitest outfit imaginable

pink shirt, brown pants, orange socks. Nobody in his right mind would call that a Nazi outfit. Plus you can easily blend back in to the normie crowd. And it´s a fashion statement.

No need for uniforms youtu.be/Xk_UBglPJKU

He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.
He brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

just wear giant paper mache cocks on your heads. big cock hats. then go shirtless and rub vaseline and pubes all over each other. i'm serious, incredible optics. there it is. that's your gay uniform, happy larping faggots.

>g-goy why don't you adopt a military look
>we'd hate if you dressed up like a blue-haired freak in a Bernie T-shirt when you started assassinating kikes and niggers then disappearing back into the crowds
>t-think about the optics!

>hahahahahuhuhuhuhuhahahahaheheheheuhuhuhu huy guyz letz all drdess as paramildiatary yugoslavdbians, that will solvde our imgayge prorpblem yah

i guess this is a halfway decent troll attempt at least

>Not wearing kevlar

Sorosposting at its finest

Sounds like something antifa would do.
>We can use uniforms as a way to easily discern between friend or foe.
Except when ya'll do it you're gonna get in big trouble.

why not just brown shirts with grey short/pants? :^)

I'm a Police Anti-terrorism Security Combat Military Fan going on a Life-saving Survival Wild Adventure Travel Tour Picnic

yes, go full operator.