No free speech for you!

theguardian.com/technology/2017/aug/29/stormfront-neo-nazi-hate-site-murder-internet-pulled-offline-web-com-civil-rights-action

First they came for The Daily Stormer.

Then they came for Stormfront.

How long until they come for you Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/theguardian.com/technology/2017/aug/29/stormfront-neo-nazi-hate-site-murder-internet-pulled-offline-web-com-civil-rights-action
rbt.asia/g/thread/61710346/
niggermania.net/forum/
pastebin.com/2XyR4Ei6
antifascistnetwork.org/how-to-set-up-an-anti-fascist-group/
un.org/en/universal-declaration-human-rights/index.html
dailystormer.al/
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/08/28/black-clad-antifa-attack-right-wing-demonstrators-in-berkeley/?utm_term=.796e1ffba44c
youtube.com/watch?v=1XXbgKUKeRw
twitter.com/SpeakerRyan/status/899628830419275777
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Please archive it
unvis.it/theguardian.com/technology/2017/aug/29/stormfront-neo-nazi-hate-site-murder-internet-pulled-offline-web-com-civil-rights-action

Stop being a nazi.

Whether OP is a nazi or not is irrelevant - there is an active effort to cleanse social consciousness of fringe views on the right with no intent of doing the same for the left. This is a concerning trend and an attach on freedom of speech and expression.

So how long until Sup Forums gets in the firing line over the stormfag content all over Sup Forums?

Where is everyone going to go when Sup Forums is cleansed of any expression of Nazi thinking?

>stop thinking freely

Hi ALL, I am HITLER, I write to you from the beyond.

The time has come to rise against some looneytune snotlings called AntmBTFO or something. I saw them through my black orb attacking 3 poor dudes in degenerate Miami American attire yesterday.

I wrote some hip-hop to promote our cause with you 21st century youths:

>The time has come to rise against them and shatter their unwashed masses while you kick their filthy asses .
>You don't need no little bitches and all-around le coward snitches, stand in the lime light of the media jews who anyway belong in ditches .
>Smash their faces and break their dental braces while you send my sides in stitches .
>Wanna hear them go oi-aich while you show them the Fourth Reich.

PS : wear helmets.
>With love, to my sons and daughters.
Adolf Hitler
(aka MC Fuhrer and the Furious Troopers )

Antifa is freedom now.

Probably soon.
None of them realize what kind of hell that will unleash.

Antifa is sponsored by the ((people)) who now censor

You think it's just Sup Forums? Look at Sup Forums - a few years ago it was just as much a bastion of free speech; these days you can go in there, find cp, loli and shota, bestiality....Seriously, they're coming after ANY "deviant thought".

Thing is, all this is going to achieve is drive alternative thinkers underground.

*I* am FREEDOM

Antibfa is red-fascism, break their fucking face .

>How long until they come for you Sup Forums?
Let em, did you see how bad /pol destroyed the steam ass creed forum last night? Now stretch that across dozens of normie forum, /pol would be back in a week. Steam was a good test run

Your post has been reported to the Southern Poverty Law Center as an example of Sup Forums being a hate speech platform.

I hope it's soon, Sup Forums has been trash for years.

Fuck off faggot the ADL already declared a green frog a hate symbol, no one cares

Are you some kind of newfag?

Or did you forget Sup Forums used to be full of furfag friday shit?

Hah, you might as well report me to the Supreme Headquarters of Allied Powers of Europe .

I will still conquer Poland on the net and gas some jews online ( and offline).

gas some jews, poison and kill
don't leave no kike leftard , go places
and shill

Poet Hitler

So Orwellian thought police is starting to crack down on internet now, huh?

Soon (tm)

Oh? Canada doesn't have an SJW for a Prime Minister then? No SJ pro Muslim anti Nazi stuff in Canada at all???

Maple leaf, please.

Your post has been reported to Mossad.

Good,fuck you nazifags.

Not really anything legally, I can still get away with flying NAZI flags and saying what I want for now, and no one has been smashed with a bike-lock. You have to go out of your way to get arrested for 'hate speach'

>Hatefrog.
You're a Nazi too.

And Jordan Peterson is just making all that shit up that he moans about too...

Which one of the 983 gender pronouns do you want to go by now?

I thought this too, BUT...

We had here to coordinate. Once mods started shoahing threads it dropped off.

We need a place to regroup if here goes down.

I say it has to be on tor. Only place DS didn't get shut down. Everywhere else will fall.

What makes you think TOR is safe?

>Jordan Peterson is just making all that shit up that he moans about too
He's at the heart of it, U of T is Canada Berkley, plus he's kind of an attention whore

I said why in my post you fucking retard.

Now I will write a haiku:

very old jew, wrinkled face
in the searing heat a reflection tears up
the furnace burps, quite loudly

Think again fool.

No-one ever got busted on TOR? Ever?

The eyes of Antifa and law enforcement are on you. There is no place to hide. They will seize your shit and use it to honey trap more of your Nazi pedo drug dealing friends.

>raid some fucking old ass videogame forum
>this is an accomplishment

I am reminded the scene in 'Look Whose Back!' when Hitler berates the NatSoc club he finds for being worthless do nothings who are really just gutless and accomplish nothing

FROG OF PEACE

If you knew anything about how they were caught you wouldn't say this. It was idiots using clearnet usernames etc, or sites got hacked and user dB dropped.

The tor programmers have said they want to ban DS and they can't.

You are a concern troll, Antigua, cock smoker and you have Aids. Kill yourself.

Antifa*

A black helicopter will be flying overhead soon
Then there will be a knock at your door
Or maybe someone will bump into you in the street
Bad things are coming to you

that's because people don't care
people devided into fractions and small groups are easy to destroy than one massive group of likeminded people, last time they needed to do that they needed the whole world to destroy such a unity.
so when one group of people gets attacked on their freedom the others just don't care about it, even rejoyse on it some times... untill they get the same treatment because of their opinionss and believes.

that's why

>Jews shut down Sup Forums, just to get rid of Sup Forums
>Sup Forums freaks out
>Sup Forums makes NSG threads on any forum that exists
>Jews use this to shut down the internet

I think closing the gate to all free speech will be the moment of action for most of us. Sheep will follow.

You seem worried. Would that be because Stormfags aren't the sharpest tools in the shed and can't be relied on to take a shit without falling over and rolling in it?

Joo gon' get busted! BLM and antifa gon' roll up on your punk ass. Muslims gon' rape yo' sister. And the popo gon' let them and arrest you instead.

Why do you think they're pushing so hard to end Net Neutrality? Then they can police and profit

>Destroying the only things that keep Nazis contained and looking like a small fringe group
Utter madness. These people are fucking insane and deserve everything that's coming to them.

I've made the ten o clock news in my country for hacking and never been caught. I'm not worried.

This is your last reply, shill.

and now time for Christmas song !!

Oh Santa kill and burn some jews
Oh Santa kill and burn them all

Oh Santaclaus ho-ho. Yo-hohoho ...

Five eyes, they are watching jooooooo. Five eyes, they see joooooooo.

Are you really fool enough to think you aren't being watched?

Read that Tommy Robinson EDL boy's book. What the shadey boys and the popo did to him they can do to jooo.

As I said before, any clearnet site will be unsafe.

If they take this place down, go to tor and look for the most popular BBS there. That's where we will regroup.

could be worse
rbt.asia/g/thread/61710346/

Thats why I have been "shilling" for anti-censorship and pro-privacy tools like Zeronet and Retroshare for 2 weeks now.
Unfortunately Sup Forums seems so uninterested in tech that could actually make a difference against our enemies that any dedicated thread I start on that subject barely makes it to 100 replies before being archived.

Let me give you the TL;DR on both softwares:

Zeronet:
- anti-censorhip web. Every peer (you, that is your computer) has the website and sends it to others. The site owner still has the power to change the site of course, and he can give read/write permissions to all or just to part of the site to other peers, thanks to Public-Key Cryptography. This makes message boards and chats possible.
- It is not possible to shut down a site unless you take down every single node hosting it.
- There are already alternatives to Twitter, blogs, email, Sup Forums and youtube online.
- Despite being only 2 years old it looks very polished. Of course its Free and Open source.
- WARNING: usually a shill will soon come and post 3 posts detailing all the "flaws" of Zeronet and how you better stay on the (((clearnet))). Each one of his points has long been refuted and most are simply him failing to understand the difference between anti-censorship and pro-privacy tools
- It supports Tor with just one click.
- Trivially easy to use and install even on windows.
- get it at www.zeronet.io
Retroshare:
- Full software, contrary to zeronet which does everything through a webUI.
- 12 years old, also FOSS
- Much more pro-privacy than zeronet. Everything encrypted and files are passed through multiple nodes to obfuscate where they come from unless you specifically allow direct connection.
- More filesharing oriented
- Has distributed Message Boards, RSS, email. Chatrooms, VOIP, link collections...
- Looks less polished than Zeronet despite the age
- You need to manually ad other nodes ID to get started, this creates more privacy than Zeronet.
- TorandI2Pworks

niggermania.net/forum/

fucking character limits.

Retroshare links: www.retroshare.net
Link to my NodeID (I have 125 other nodes in my friends list so adding it should give you access to most or all of the forums and chatrooms out there): pastebin.com/2XyR4Ei6

Pic is the Zeronet starting page, on the left you have all the sites you are hosting, with one click you can delete or even blacklist them (in case of cp) or clone them to use as a template for your own site.

Zeronet is the most insecure thing ever, and involves you hosting files from sites you visit without checking them. Only the most brain-dead of niggers would use it.

This is a solved problem. Tor.

antifascistnetwork.org/how-to-set-up-an-anti-fascist-group/

aaand here is the shill as mentioned:
>- WARNING: usually a shill will soon come and post 3 posts detailing all the "flaws" of Zeronet and how you better stay on the (((clearnet))). Each one of his points has long been refuted and most are simply him failing to understand the difference between anti-censorship and pro-privacy tools
Of course:
>- It supports Tor with just one click.

now KYS!

I'm not the copypasta guy but everything he says is true.

For a start, you need to enable the goatse if security holes, JavaScript, for it to work.

DROPPED.

It's a total honeypot. IDs that track you between sites? It's fucking retarded.

Antifa are the daylight and the clean fresh air.

Jooo are some Nazi slug trying to hide under the TOR rock.

But jooo can't hide. There is till time for joo to choose Hope not Hate.

one .. 2 more sandbox much?
one utility trow away laptop much?
you did look up your own name on the same computer you used tor for the first time, did you... ^^
i've said too much already, just like you shouldn't be there if you ask such questions .. tss .. tss ...tss...

Hopefully Stormfronters fuck off from here desu

Do what Moot never managed to finish, stop with the nazi edgelords organising on this board

READ ARTICLE 19
un.org/en/universal-declaration-human-rights/index.html

antibfa are a leftarded buttblasted trashcan

Reminder not to feed the non white trolls here with replies.

Containment board was a terrible idea. Physically remove Sup Forums with all due haste.

Just Quote article 19

this + Dailystormer is up dailystormer.al nice try Guardian

The goatse of security hole got shrunk down a lot in recent years.
In fact by now it is one of the most severely sandboxed languages out there, because of all the security holes in the past.
What sandbox do you have on C, Go, Lisp, Pascal, C#... ?

yeah, lets host it one one single server with another domain name, what could possibly go wrong.
With distributed net it does not matter if they take down one node, the site will just keep on existing.

Yet Antifa are controlling the streets and have the backing of the GOP establishment as well as the Dems.

Everyone is on Antifa's side and no-one is on the Nazi side. Not even Trump.

Nuke Sup Forums next please

they don't control anything ,it's all marketing
antubefa attacks isolated normies not skinheads etc, they're NEET-on-the-street faggots

fuck antiftards like yourself

Zeronet has IDs THAT STAY THE SAME BETWEEN SITES. Imagine your ID for this thread.imagine it being the same, forever, on every website.

Any small pieces of info you ever let slip can all be collated to eventually dox you, even if your opsec is tops.

I think the people shilling this must be CIA niggers. Either that or retarded.

>destroy what's essentially a FBI Honeypot
>Can no longer easily monitor the details of people
>Eventually they go blow up a synagogue or some shit

This is basically how the Barcelona attacks were even allowed to happen. None of them posted shit online

Everyone except for fascists and Nazis.

They are not people.

The Stormer Never Dies.

dailystormer.al/

oh, so you are the shill.

>Zeronet has IDs THAT STAY THE SAME BETWEEN SITES. Imagine your ID for this thread.imagine it being the same, forever, on every website.
1. Not true, you can generate as many IDs as you want.
2. See my point:
>Each one of his points has long been refuted and most are simply him failing to understand the difference between anti-censorship and pro-privacy tools
Zeronet is anti-censorship first, pro-privacy second. Its not (primarily) about staying anonymous, its about keeping the data online. Use Tor or VPNs if you want privacy on top of Zeronet.

>they don't control anything
Tell it to Milo. Is he still running away?

true

antifa are not people, because they are lemmings ... zerging normies, break their phone and such ... bunch of kids larping le ninja street thug

better clean the streets off of antuebtfo

tell it to Charlottesville

There is a time limit of how often you can generate Ids. Only 4 a day I think. So anything on any site for those six hours is all tied together. Plus YOU HAVE TO ENABLE JAVASCRIPT. This marks it as bullshit straight away.

Also you are a gov employee and should fucking kill yourself. Last reply to you from me.

Everyone else, don't trust this faggot.

just kill yourself shill.
Every single one of your "arguments" is already long refuted.

and fucking stop confusing anti-censorship with pro-privacy it makes you look like a retard

Can Sup Forums move to the dark web? There'd be less shills that way, and we could discuss our shitlord masterplans more openly without having to worry about spies. The only problem is most of us don't know anything about the dark web, but that can be fixed.

I have to say, the idea behind zeronet is good. It's just the implementation of it is so bad it must be on purpose. Like the WPS sidechannel attack was an obvious plant.

If someone takes the idea, makes it work without JavaScript, removes IDs from it and makes all local hosted content encrypted, THEN we can talk about using it.

Until then only no brain monkey niggers who know fuck all about tech will use it.

It won't take off. There's too many people. With brains to warn everyone else.

Gettin ready for war.

see my post here: though zeronet is not exactly dark web, its just distributed web.
Spies are fine I think, because if you ban spies you also ban new people and thats not good for growth.

Keep in mind that tor onion services are still just as centralized as normal server, they are just obfuscated thats all.

Getting on tor is easy. Just download the browser bundle and run it.

I only use tor as a bounce these days but we might have to rely on it one day.

>Shills shilling
>13 posts by this ID
see my refutations already.

ZERONET IS ANTI-CENSORHSIP, THATS ITS WHOLE PURPOSE, YOUR ARGUMENTS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT! LEARN YOUR TERMINOLOGY CORRECTLY ALREADY!

they want to
but, Sup Forums is attached to 4chins
and this platform really is universal
they are shit out of luck

>MC Fuhrer and the Furious Troopers

>Not MC Fuhrer and the Fuhrerious Troopers

Are you sure about that Antfag?

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/08/28/black-clad-antifa-attack-right-wing-demonstrators-in-berkeley/?utm_term=.796e1ffba44c

youtube.com/watch?v=1XXbgKUKeRw

Now go kill yourself, First-Amendment-hating faggot.

why are there so many shills obsessed with discouraging people from using zeronet?
i cant figure it out

It's not anti censorship, it's pro doxing because it's implemented terribly.

Because I don't want my fellow posters using something that will endanger them. It's just not safe.

compare it to the clearnet and its about 10x safer, even from the privacy point of view.

In his case probably because he enjoys men getting angry. In other cases because they think its better for (((them))) if we stay in the clearnet.

>proclaim 1st Amendment
>deny others right to assemble and free speech

>a bunch of mentally ill people murder people
>only a super minority are even nazis or anything
These people are insane

It's ten times more dangerous than clearnet because you have an is that doesn't change between sites, and it makes you host unknown files on your machine.

It was designed with doxing and entrapment in mind.

Fuck where's copypasta guy when you need him. I might go through the archive and dredge up his posts about it.

Nazis be gettin' punched. Paul Ryan be blamin' Nazis and sayin' they ain't welcome in the USA.

twitter.com/SpeakerRyan/status/899628830419275777

I'm not saying stay on the clearnet and you can see that from my post history. I advise using the tor network. You know this and are pretending you don't. Typical Jewish trick.

Eh whatever. Anyone with a brain will see. You'll just get the idiots in this dragnet.

>I can say anything I want
No you cant. You cant fly the flag either, see someone call the police on you.