Yet another big name advisor (Gorka) is gone

>yet another big name advisor (Gorka) is gone
>now Tillerson seems to be on his way out
Can we finally all agree that this president is a MESS?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/08/28/politics/trump-tower-plan-moscow-during-election/index.html
archive.is/BY8Ri
news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/trump-administration-report-singles-out-pauline-hansons-rhetoric-on-muslims/news-story/f82b52b576b1dcfe5f2bfba86054ed52
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Gorka
Gorka is Russian word means little mountain.

Better than Hillary imo. But the election is over so now its time for an actual good replacement.

>shuffling out the people who can't make the cut
>instead of holding on to incompetence for years and years like bush and obama

you think this is a BAD thing???

it's not. i agree. he's making good on his promise to move assholes out of federal politics. he's surrounding himself with people who aren't establishment fuck-ups or moving them out if they are incompetent.

>I've never paid attention to presidential administrations before

People leave them literally all the time

>hiring people that can't make the cut in the first place
>over and over and over again
You think that this isn't a BAD thing???

High turnover is a bad thing and shows incompetent hiring practices in the first place

Thus proving Russian collusion!

One of the things that impressed me about taking a closer look at how Trump operates is his quick willingness to learn from and correct the majority of his endless and often wild mistakes. Hope he lives up to that trend.

>anyone Trump doesn't like is actually incompetent
>Trump deserves no blame for the chaotic state of his administration

/Leftypol/ just go. Why do you waste your time here, your posts don't do shit.
They aren't even annoying or thought provoking, or witty.

Just forced pointless garbage

Wouldn't it be better to have somebody who hires competent people in the first place?

>to move assholes out of federal politics
What assholes has he moved out of federal politics?

Hungary was Slav clay before the Magyar invasion so many people there will have Slav surnames. -Gora is Mountain in most Slav languages -ka diminutive.

Absolutely. I was disappointed to see so many poor hires and lack of firing given Trump's CEO pedigree.

But anybody with a shred of sense knew he was going to be fighting an uphill battle the whole way with the entire establishment trying to undermine and sabotage. So being able to adapt and fix mistakes should be more valuable over the long run.

I wonder who could be behind this post

>big name
>Gorka
pick one
>Tillerson
He has a real job outside washington, he never intended to do this for eight years. He cleaned out the state department like he was Hercules and it was the Augean stables. He did a man's job, and if he'd now like to get back to what he loves, oil & gas, then of course he is more than welcome to.

Tillerson main job was to communicate with russia since trump couldn't with the muh Russia narrative being played out.
Tillerson originally said he wanted to retire after he left ExxonMobil but his wife urged him to take the job as SOT.
If tillerson does leave them irs because trump doesn't need him as a liason to Russia and he can finally retire.
The muh Russia narrative is almost over. It's been weeks since it's been in the news, and with Mueller ramping up to question hilary people outwardly now it's only a matter of time before the media stops running with it altogether.

>He cleaned out the state department like he was Hercules and it was the Augean stables.
Except, you know, he didn't, because it's a federal department and those people are all still on payroll.

Moving mess around and cleaning it up aren't the same thing. Your mother should have taught you this shit when you stuffed all your shit under your bed/in your closet when you were fucking 5.

>It's been weeks since it's been in the news
cnn.com/2017/08/28/politics/trump-tower-plan-moscow-during-election/index.html

Archive please
archive.is/BY8Ri

>He cleaned out the state department

news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/trump-administration-report-singles-out-pauline-hansons-rhetoric-on-muslims/news-story/f82b52b576b1dcfe5f2bfba86054ed52

Two weeks ago his state department slammed an Australian political party 'One Nation'.

The leader of this party has peacefully stood against muslim immigration to Australia for 20 years, and has called for stopping the construction of mosques and surveillance of existing ones.

They slammed the party and contrasted it with our (((PM))) who “stated his commitment to an ‘inclusive multicultural society’”.

"The more we respect each other the more secure we become,’” the report added.

He didn't clean out anything

State Dept is the biggest hive of known communist infiltrators in the entire federal government and Tillerson has utterly failed to purge them. He should go. Find someone who's last name is McCarthy to take over.

>Ceo pedigree

He filed bankruptcy multiple times and has been sued by hundreds of his hires. Wtf are you smoking.

AYO GORKALI

March 2016 called, they want their memes back.

MADAM

>Posting commie memes from the 60s and 70s
>2017

everyone lies or embellishes on their resume. they either make it or get found out.

This. I was actually looking forward to meaty debate but all they ever post is the same old shit I see depressed ugly women post on facebook, 2 seconds into researching one of their "points" it all gets obliterated by reality anyway.

>everyone lies or embellishes on their resume.
Name one person fired for lies on their resume.

Fuck, name one high level firing of a career political operative that did not land right back in politics.

People claim Trump is draining the swamp, but I don't fucking see how. Most bureaucrats can't actually be fired that easily, there isn't widespread downsizing, and all the high level firings were either of people that weren't involved in politics until Trump invited them or people that are still going to be involved in politics after he fired them.

I think Comey is the only one, and he was replaced by Mueller, who has his own fucking team.

That's what CEOs do. And most of them file for bankruptcy even more often than Trump did. It never fails to baffle me how completely misunderstood where Trump's support base came from. How many people talked about all the history of economic incompetence from Obama's economic advisors (Immelt and Summers come to mind, Van Jones -- why is he a TV personality anyway?)

Did you ever interview people who were excited about Trump? Did they care he was a rich asshole who got a bigger loan and had better connections then they did? No. They liked that he didn't try to hide it behind some bullshit Horatio Alger story like everybody else.

What Trump said was "look I'm better than other people and I made something out of it and that's why you should let me have a shot making something better out of your country, and maybe I'll fuck it up, but what else are you going to do?" and that's really what the American spirit is all about.

>Can we finally all agree
How a jew starts an argument

I love Bannon and Gorka, so I'm not happy about losing them. But then I remember that no other presidential candidate would have even condescended to ride in an elevator with them, let alone bring them in the White House for 8 months.

You can't always get what you want. But if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need.

Ceos file for bankruptcy? Wow. Bill gates filed for bankruptcy like 30 times, right? Jeff bezos beat that score just like Steve jobs, right? Tillerson filed for bankruptcy how many times? Trump voters got conned by banaganda.

Well Satan, tillerson is shrinking the state department, but he's also expanding some positions like the Holocaust office. Why the fuck is there a Holocaust office? Who knows. Maybe it's deep state doublespeak.

There's a reason why lawyers made an industry out of it. Wall St. plays that sort of arbitrage even harder to get ahead with entire divisions of employees. What's your point? It's has nothing to do with eroding Trump's support base.

All you've done so far is sweet talk Tillerson in a thread that alleges to be anti-Tillerson. On the topic of who should and should not be in the WH, I think Tillerson is continuing to play out as one of the kinds of people Trump supporters were hoping to see. In the words of an Australian poster here who was watching the confirmation hearings with me, he "obviously is monsterously intelligent" and that the hearings were a waste of time and money and the politicians were outing themselves as insipid fools -- keen observation from a casual shitposter from the other side of the planet!

Jeb is a mess.

>jewishness
This

lol because firing hillary clinton from SOS would've been such a bad move and clearly symptomatic of incompetence, rather than demonstrative of cleaning up corruption....

fuck outta' here with your false equivalencies