What exactly is White American culture? What the hell is even modern white culture and why is it worth protecting...

What exactly is White American culture? What the hell is even modern white culture and why is it worth protecting? What is the music, foods, and traditions associated with these cultures?

>Inb4 muh Renaissance art and technology
I mean, culturally what do white people do TODAY that is distinctly white?
Bonus points if you can describe parts of these cultures that aren't rooted the oppression, enslavement, or genocide if other people (looking at you nazis and Confederates).

In Merkel's Germany that's a 10/10

A nation of TV brainwashed brainlets raised on Disney and corn syrup to be the goodest of goys who revel in being the knife in the hand of the usuers who literally seek to destroy them and everything they love.

And macaroni and cheese

Basically culture's dead and the whole point of our movement is to bring back western civilization

At least everyone in that pic is White, and not a disgusting nigger.

Also, modern day America/Americans don't have much of a culture, regardless of race. European culture & majority white US definitely has a culture, you cherrypicking mongrel shitskin.

Please make a difference between racial culture and national culture, there's your answer.

Well athletically speaking theres hockey. Dont see too many niggers on the ice.

Craft beer and homebrewing also appear to be predominantly white as is most of those old school arts and crafts stuff. Every time I go to a street fair the ones selling hand milled soap or custom made rosewood vases definitely arent the ghetto kids in shop class anymore considering how much money needs to be sunk in to buy the machinery and materials.

On a more subtle level the concept of success via a more normal rags to riches route is still shrouded in whiteness according to my feminazi ex. If you didnt do it via the entertainment or sports industry, or by being gangsta, you did it the "white" way.

(cont)

Literally this, modern american "white" culture is the peak of degeneracy and america should be nuked desu senpai

It's a thing of beauty

Why? African American culture is a distinct culture.
Why isn't white American culture?

but what is "western civilisation"

I hear this a lot but no one seems to be able to explain what it means

>and america should be nuked desu senpai
this. America is a cancer that as grown too large.

It must be removed so nationalism can come to the forefront again

>American
>culture

it's not even a nation

Because we let the other races participate in it.

Then theres also outdoorsmanship. This is generally a big one since you dont really see too many inner city minority types into it. Go to any campmor, great outdoors any store that has to do with camping, hiking, outdoor rock climbing, etc. nary a nigger in site. some asians and white hispanics, but the predominant market is middle class to upper middle class white.

Yo what's the story here that looks fooked

It's called Christianity.
Every single degenerate in that photo has likely never read a bible.
The west is failing because people reject Christ.
Stop rejecting Christ.

what a time to be alive

just an average day in McDonaldsland

Christianity, monogamy, marriage, freedom, self-reliance, civic engagement.

The atomic family alone distinguishes white America from black America. Many African Americans are raised by a single mother, grandparents, or some other arrangement.

Go to another country, you dumb motherfucker. Notice how the norms and the culture a different? That's not because you lack culture and the country you're visiting has it. It's because your culture is different from the culture in the country you're visiting.
It's the same if a Japanese person, or even a European, visits the US. There's a distinct cultural difference, besides just the language.

catholic roman christianity
sense of community
strong unions
stable families

its a very complicated subject, but basically everything that was holding that country together when it was booming

Why do you care who's dick is in your mouth? It's just a dick. It's just a mouth. What makes one guys dick any different than another, I mean, really if you take a big bong hit and think hard enough there's nothing and nothing matters.

So suck my dick. Why not? What's it matter?

>What is 'Western Civilisation?'

Continuation of Greco-Roman tradition and culture, usually but not necessarily in conjunction with Christianity.

Some common traits are: European descended, democratic, emphasis on freedom, and individual rights over collective rights.

Mind you, it could have turned out quite different, but this is how it has evolved.

Oh, and science, but that's tied to hellenism and christianity.

god bless true non degenerate Christians
they give off a pure vibe and are redpilled as adults.

I would never mess with a Christian woman though I leave them for true christian men

Why are democrats so racist?
it's American Culture-
black and white

Basically this. And secularism and industrialisation.

We succeed in leading a comfy life and produce productive replacements who also lead comfy lives and produce replacements. Daughter is a PhD with three kids. Stay at home mother, husband is Baptist preacher. What the "media" shows you of "American culture" is a serious minority and is just degenerate filth.

>Western civilization is Jewish fan fiction

Why do people always go to music and food when asking about culture? Why not governance, values, religion, philosophy, architecture, art, literature?

The answer, of course, is that those are the only things multicultist whites really get about other cultures. They are sensualists and their idea of culture does not extend beyond what they can eat or dance to. My culture does not exist to entertain you or feed you. Go find someone else to do that.

So many shades.

Jerry Rice,
the greatest NFL player ever,
dad was a brick mason.
He used to throw bricks to Jerry and he used hands and eyes to advanced his catching ability!
Since the DNC's planned illegal Mexican Invasion,
How many Black brick masons are left in the U.S.A?

Being racially tolerant is distinctly white

2 questions.

Which previous epochs did you witness against which you can compare culture?

Do you think that the frivilous retarded nonsense is more likely to be remembered than the important cultural gold?

The romans had gladiatorial combat and slaves for crying out loud.

Shut the fuck up if you're being unironic.

death metal, hockey, formula 1, drinking liquor with your meals, reading/writing books... these things aren't exclusive to any particular nation, but are all inherently white

>Bonus points if you can describe parts of these cultures that aren't rooted the oppression, enslavement, or genocide if other people

Does that exclude being the first civilisation to successfully end slavery?

>But what are they doing NOW?

It's pretty bad at the moment, and there are theories regarding epigenetics as to why this is occurring, but a few things to note are:

Whites are the only group that are a net profit in the USA, besides Asians

They tend to be the ones heading the IT industry, and are leading innovators therein

Only group in the US against more state power (this is important if you want the USA to remain as it has been in its prime)

They're also behind a great deal of music/art production (the 'artists' that take credit or sing in actuality generally compose little to none of the music)

Also, in general the country you created seemed so very comfy, I have no other way of describing it, but I have linked an image that expresses my view.

Mind you, this is coming from a foreigner, but perhaps for that very reason I can offer more insight than you can.

Everything in the bible is real.

We're living in the end times.

There's nothing you can do to prevent things from getting worse.

Things must take their course until God steps in.

Pray for the wicked to be destroyed.

honestly all those whites in the picture are the niggers of the white community....we like to call them in the south, trailer trash.

It must be hard being that fucking ANTIFA.

Can we get a closeup of that brown stain on her butthole?

White Culture includes:
- clean neighbourghoods
- low crime rates, resprect for women, children and elderly
- charity, honesty, rationality
- low out-of-wedlock rates, father figures
- English language
- good clothes (suits, polos, etc)
- connection with Europe and European countries' traditions and heritage, including classic European architecture,music, literature

There are two "white" Americas really.

One is the urban/suburban high IQ professional elite. That's maybe 30% of "white" people in America. This group is heavily Ashkenazi Jew and Irish Catholic. There are also Italian and some German Catholics as well. This group will be fine whether or not whites become a minority due to their wealth/IQ/tribalism/ and the fact that they've already lived as an elite minority amongst brown and black people for decades.

The other group of "white" people are rural lower IQ Protestants (mostly Ulster Scots, English, German Prods). This group no longer has the genetics to compete at the top of society and they lack the physical ability to do labor. They are essentially a lost people. A lot of /pol posters come from this cohort.

SJWism is just a retarded child like phase that wanna be elites go through in their early twenties.

This is why I hate the skeptic/alt-lite faggots who say things like "I want to protect our western values!"

Like what? Liberalism, homosexuality, degeneracy, tranny bathrooms, and feminism?
No, this """culture""" of ours needs to fucking burn down.

Let's be honest, your trailer-trash white culture isn't worth saving at all. It's why so many of you become weaboos or some other shit. Get yourselves together!

>Liberalism, homosexuality, degeneracy, tranny bathrooms, and feminism?

That's not Western culture, that's Jewish 'culture'.

>White Culture includes:
> - clean neighbourghoods
> - low crime rates, resprect for women, children and elderly
> - charity, honesty, rationality
> - low out-of-wedlock rates, father figures
> - English language
> - good clothes (suits, polos, etc)
> - connection with Europe and European countries' traditions and heritage, including classic European architecture,music, literature
>>>

I actually dont represent any faction or group. I just state truth.

There are lower class scum in every single racial community.

If you think the people in that picture are superior to anything, you are one of a few things

1. mentally handicap
2. white trash
3. a troll

So would you like to inform me which if not all of the above represents you?

I agree. We actually DO have real culture. But it's been basically eroded to nothing over the past few decades, and now the culture we have left is this jewish marxist bullshit.

And this """classical liberal""" shit (protecting faggots, sluts, trannies, etc) is what these faggots always refer to when they talk about "protecting" western values.

Protecting? Nigger, our ACTUAL western values are fucking dead. We should be talking about RESTORING our actual culture and values.

>I actually dont represent any faction or group. I just state truth.
You represent the faction called "Retarded Niggers"

Nothing compared to... ahhh never mind.

someones still salty we won. We were western and white until the 70-80s and its not lost just corrupted, like london.

I fucking love you OP. I haven't read any answers yet and I'm already laughing.

All on a foundation of an unwavering work-ethic.

AMERICAN WHITE CULTURE DIDE WITH PAUL WALKER RIP

I'm an atheist but I 100% agree with you.

Today we just bask in the glory that we have created. We are on top, every other culture is playing catch up or just doing our bidding.

America is to big to have one big defining culture. Especially when you try to break it down by race and not geography. Blacks in the south have more in common culturally with whites in the south, than blacks in the north. You'd have to break it down by region.

>retarded niggers

You scream, insecure and afraid white guy.

Kill yourself.

Country music.

>I fucking love you OP. I haven't read any answers yet and I'm already laughing.
Wow, you don't read and make retarded assumptions? Hahaha, you sure showed us.

>European descended, democratic, emphasis on freedom, and individual rights over collective rights.
So the culture we currently have? Whats so good about that

SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEEEEEE!
GAHD BLESS MURICA!

The legacy of Western civilization, since Alexander broke Europe away distinctly from the East as a cultural entity. It advanced from Hellenism, to dozens of philosophical movements; some good, some damaging like the pervsity of this new nihilistic Marxism roaming the minds of brainlets. Thanks to an ancient Eastern (((foe))). Our culture is rule of law, personal freedom, each man being due to his fair trial. It is the story of the world and it isn't one we are going to allow falsely revised by our numerous jealous enemies.

You can't bring back Western Civilization of a hundred years ago just like you can't bring back the Roman Civilization or the Egyptian Civilization. The old West rose out of the economic and technological conditions of that time.

Nah, im enjoying watching whites get wiped off the face of this planet.

Shame thew upper echelon is too hard to take out but an assassination every so often tides me over.

Dont worry about me, just keep being ignorant and trashy, we appreciate it.

Are you using the degeneration of American culture as an argument for the degeneration of American culture?
Here is American culture. Jonathan Edwards, George Whitefield, Samuel Davies. The Puritans, the Pilgrims, the Amish. Unrivalled work ethic, economic success and technological innovation.

White/black/asian/etc. culture doesnt exist. No white person in the USA feels pride that a white person in Italy painted the Mona Lisa. No South Korean masturbates over the great wall of China. Etc.

White, protestant, conservative, nuclear families still exist in suburban and rural areas, along with being scattered throughout some cities. They are what the US would have been.

The worst thing is OP isn't shitposting ironically.

>You scream, insecure and afraid white guy.
t. insecure and afraid, also retarded, nigger.

This

White America is the country itself, shitskins get off my board reeeee

I disagree with the last part. America was founded on protestant ideals (by society), and historically, has had a negative view of royalty, catholicism, etc. It was developing it's own Americana culture that is long gone.

Look up the definition of culture then extrapolate from there, you numbskull.

please dont respond to me if you cannot form an interesting or debatable post.

You are making yourself look like a stumped child who has been exposed of lack of intelligent conversation.

They are just jealous. Most of the citizens of their third world shitholes still haven't learned to use the tools their elite ancestors learned how to make 1000 years ago.

universal suffrage
representative democracy
scientific method
market economy
separation of church & state (separation, NOT destruction of one or the other)
sanitation
general peaceful living

you wont find any of these things outside of it

>What do white people do TODAY that is distinctly white?
Speak their respective language correctly

Your data is from 1974, and is heavily outdated. That said, there might be something to it. I'm 50/50 Polish and German (Catholic on both sides) and it's fairly true. Come from a white upper class family from the Philly/Jersey/Delaware region. We're certainly nowhere near as tribal as the kikes by any stretch of the imagination, but all my friends and friends of the family are catholic german/polish/irish too, and while the area we live in are pozzed with diversity, we still keep to ourselves among it and don't have to deal with nigger shitskin riffraff.

We could survive in the upcoming nonwhite hellhole, but I wouldn't want to. I'd much rather side with the rural protestants.

Also, that data isn't taking into account 2017 birth rates and demographics. Most of the white birth rate is coming from evangelical protestants in the south, whereas the liberal northern protestants are all cucks and breeding themselves out of existence. IIRC catholics are somewhere in the middle, but as with all groups, the more conservative, the more children, and the more liberal, the fewer. So the idea that the southern rural protestants are "dying out" is a farce.

>burgers making fun of another country's women

The New Testament.

universal suffrage is cancer. I'd argue that democracy is too in general, but it's foolish to say "muh democracy" is a western value when most of europe wasn't even a democracy until

>please dont respond to me if you cannot form an interesting or debatable post.
Let's see what you've presented in this thread:
>I incorrectly consider my opinion to be a truth
>if you don't agree with me you are x
>I don't represent any group
>Shame thew upper echelon is too hard to take out but an assassination every so often tides me over.

You don't deserve to be replied to in a serious fashion. You deserved to be laughed at, and called a retarded nigger, like the moronic larper you are. Post stupid shit get stupid replies.

>landwhale
>mericlap
POTTERY

M A R X I S T
B R A I N L E T S

And yet she's still the only white girl there.

>What exactly is White American culture?
around here we
ride dirtbikes
mountain bikes
we hunt
fish
go dancing
ski
snowboard
Hike
Camp
Climb
drink alchohol
smoke weed
eat mushrooms
welcome to based country.
I dont know what liberals do in their shitholes. I guess they play beer bong and spread stds

who is this?
dem tiddys. love me some saggers

Sauce faggot?

Cajun culture not Creole, dixie culture, southern rock, folk country, essentially the peak of white American culture was in the 1970s with soft rock hits in alot of ways. Listin to some Anne Murray or Creedance Clearwater Revival. Listin to the ballads of truckers, lawmen, and etc... That is white American culture at its finest. It's not afraid to fly the Dixie flag, make love in the summer nights driving down the highway in a 76 firebird.

True. But the numbers are even better for Northern Catholics (Irish/German,etc.) vs Protestants now.

It's not even that close anymore. Rural Protestants are in bad shape...why do you think they are all becoming Nazis?

Colorado, I presume?

I wish I were allowed to go deer hunting around where I live. Maybe I'll buy a fucking crossbow so I can hunt them silently without people finding out.

High trust societies, hard work ethic, charity, muh guns, self reliance, humbleness, intact families, environmental stewardship.

These are all pillars of American white culture.

DELET THIS, the truth can be offensive