Alefantis Kill Room - metaphor for the death of the ego and "the earth"

Alefantis Kill Room - metaphor for the death of the ego and "the earth"
Pegasus - metaphor for the resurrection

This is not unlike the traumatic resurrection that Plato and "Jesus" underwent within the great pyramid.

It's the same people behind The Cicada3301 puzzle, in order to bring about a spiritual evolution in man to try and make peace with one another and the earth.

I think it's fair to say we're teetering on the brink of ethical oblivion on this experiment but then the same could be said of unconscious living.

So we're learned alien intelligence are the pinnacle of the great work, people seem very uncomfortable with this fact but I'm putting it out there. They planned the apocalypse and escape from the matrix... Which happens when we start to realize that SandyHook and Alefantis were actors, so was Fetzer, so on and so forth. Even Obama. Jesus.

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/pizzagate/2092627
illuminati-narwhals.weebly.com
search.wikileaks.org/?q=fox rothschild
books.google.co.uk/books?isbn=1465333150
voat.co/v/pizzagate/2056854
youtube.com/watch?v=ojLxItyRlsM
youtube.com/watch?v=j0x91BSoUYM
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk&t=3s
youtube.com/watch?v=i73XmZUxnVo
youtube.com/watch?v=YUAOTFIXbp8
pinterest.com/gbotkins/who-is-the-fox-king/
vid.me/bC7md
vid.me/fEjft
youtube.com/watch?v=x8KQ1_d84vo
search.wikileaks.org/static/img/sony.png
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1984923
youtube.com/watch?v=GcOsVzSOqoQ
s3-media1.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/cECAjSc3uVSqmT_qs5f5JQ/ls.jpg
edition.cnn.com/2011/POLITICS/06/01/palin.trump/index.html
carbonated.tv/entertainment/pizzagate-2011-donald-trump-explains-why-he-ate-pizza-with-a-fork
imgur.com/a/3NFxA
edition
archive.is/6U1xT
youtube.com/watch?v=sELDPP6K24Y
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802
vid.me/HlVQF
youtube.com/watch?v=iFmgIXPmNnA
youtube.com/watch?v=d2afuTvUzBQ
voat.co/v/pizzagatewhatever/2045666
voat.co/v/whatever/2046113
vid.me/3RKtS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have you considered suicide? Reconsider.

Hello

My post was deleted but the mods aren't responding to tell me how to get it to stay up?

I have changed the title

@GodWillWin

What are the chances James Alefantis (Comet Ping Pong) and the Sandy Hook parents would be in the White House on the same days?
voat.co/v/pizzagate/2092627

>when we start to realize that SandyHook and Alefantis were actors
Don't know what you're talking about, go back to sleep

Why DID The Fox Rothschild represent Wikileaks...

Related Questions
Why do Hillary Clinton and Obama make Discordian jokes?

Why Did The Rothschild Produce The True Man Show?

The Apollo Line. Was that Dolphin or Unicorn skin that covered the tabernacle? illuminati-narwhals.weebly.com

Why Did The Rothschild provide residence for Eyes Wide Shut

Why did Kubrick have NASA lenses?

> all those new gender symbols
Zomg was painted by nostradamus?

Homerific Bloodline

Real Talk

What you saying about 3301? Elaborate plz.

Little Caesar is the answer to Cicada3301

because... Little Caesar is Jesus

My dick is the answer you seek. You got nothing, and you know even less, faggot.

Little Caesar Caesarion Son of Caesar and Cleoptra (ISIS) “Chosen by Ptah” Ptah God of Architects and Craftsmen

Known as Isa in Islam. Muhammed, is a French Corruption of Baphomet some speculate...

Tekton has been mistranslated from Hebrew as carpenter, it actually means Architect.

>Little Caesar is Jesus
Caeserian?

Yes

Relative of Plato and Alexander The Great...

>>Little Caesar Caesarion Son of Caesar and Cleoptra (ISIS) “Chosen by Ptah” Ptah God of Architects and Craftsmen
>Known as Isa in Islam. Muhammed, is a French Corruption of Baphomet some speculate...
>Tekton has been mistranslated from Hebrew as carpenter, it actually means Architect.

...just like "OP" translates to "faggot", using ancient texts left by aliens.

The House Of David

The "Achilles" Line.

Faggot, a burning torch

Can you translate Babel?

What are the chances James Alefantis (Comet Ping Pong) and the Sandy Hook parents would be in the White House on the same days?
voat.co/v/pizzagate/2056854

Didn't Bill Cooper speak of an artificial womb being installed which gives people a false sense of security and comfort while imprisoning the highest of their faculties?

Of course, matrix is Latin for womb... Which implies, truly people are living in a calculated matrix!

It's the dolphin and unicorn heraldry which covers the ark of the covenant.

this is interesting
have a bumperooni

Plato's Cave

Thank you

(Majestic Ape)

Comet's neighbour changes to "Little Red Fox"

"Who is the Fox King?"
"Does he flee from unchained unicorn?" (Rothschild)

FOX = 666
Riddle of Sphinx = 666

Hyperdimensionality

Besta's has a sphinx in it...

Lapsit Ellixis

The Radiant Jewel Of Enlightenment from Heaven fallen, halved in the East and West rejoined in Caesarion (Jesus)

Hey can explain me what this thread is about? I'm a brainlet seeking knowledge.

>upright pentogram
>infinitechan halo
jesus will rise from the chans

Kek and checked

It's the apocalypse and you all go to hyperdimensional heaven.

>hyperdimensional heaven.
is that good?

Are we going to see any crazy happenings or reveals or arrests that will make brainwashed normies even go omg wtf? And if so when?

there is a seal in the ground, somewhere in the UK, I think it might be a royal theater or church, something of the like, with an unicorn and a lion seal, where you can read something about god being their something.

where are you 77 fag

Of course, you are an immortal being playing a role in time.

Here's a crazy happening so we can proceed to good times

youtube.com/watch?v=ojLxItyRlsM

Ummm that video a symptom of mental illness

So's living in an artificial matrix.

Insanity is naturally the only appropriate response.

and right there, is where you go full retard my man, not liek you go full ocultism nuts anyways, but those, in that video are compression artifacts, something that has a simple scientific explanation

You see, if you mix solid theories, with total bullshit, all your solid theories get a tint of doubt and total bullshit as well, don't do that

The Great Secret Of The Sphinx, Freemasonry, The Illuminati & The NWO
youtube.com/watch?v=j0x91BSoUYM

No you nutcase
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk&t=3s

Free Energy

youtube.com/watch?v=i73XmZUxnVo

yeah, the only difference being I've actually studied video coders-decoders, and I can tell you right now compression artifacts are a thing, look it up, stop believing in fairy tales

Did you watch this Stanford cgi realtime video?

Or are you running a script?

youtube.com/watch?v=YUAOTFIXbp8

yes, so what, do you think compression artifacts are something new?

Do I have to explain to you how compression algorithms work? How do they look for patterns and try to predict the final outcome? how do said patterns fail some times? What's the deal with you?

No I'm pretty familiar with algorithms thanks.

If the Greek spelling of Nero Caesar (Neron Kaisar) is transliterated into Hebrew (nrwn qsr), the numerical equivalent is 666

In Greek it's 616

good, just saying man, don't mix facts with wild speculations, because that will throw a big shadow of dobut, even over the most solid facts

You Knowledge of the chanomic scriptures is envieable

Behold A Pale Horse by William Milton Cooper references a phrase from the apocalypse.

Death follows the pale horse.

Who is the FOX (666) King?

pinterest.com/gbotkins/who-is-the-fox-king/

Does he flee from unchained unicorn?

/breaking the seal

The Seal Of Solomon (666)

The Fox King

The Ark Of The Covenant is The Line Of David, Homer's Achilles.

vid.me/bC7md

PI (Fibonacci Spiral is Time)

Spiral On The Sphinx
Besta Pizza has a Sphinx in it with a spiral youtube.com/watch?v=x8KQ1_d84vo

It also says "sonny" on the wall search.wikileaks.org/static/img/sony.png

Little Caesar Pizza (The Masonic Secret/Answer to Cicada3301) voat.co/v/pizzagate/1984923 (comment by Jacob Rothschild)

Home Alone Little Nero Pizza youtube.com/watch?v=GcOsVzSOqoQ
Note the sign says “No Fiddling”

“Little Nero Fiddled, while Rome Burned"

Little Caesar eats Pizza with a fork... s3-media1.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/cECAjSc3uVSqmT_qs5f5JQ/ls.jpg

2011 Pizzagate Origin Palin, Trump discuss 'potential candidates' over pizza in New York edition.cnn.com/2011/POLITICS/06/01/palin.trump/index.html

Pizzagate 2011: Donald Trump Explains Why He Ate Pizza With A Fork! carbonated.tv/entertainment/pizzagate-2011-donald-trump-explains-why-he-ate-pizza-with-a-fork

Little Caesar Caesarion Son of Caesar and Cleoptra (ISIS) “Chosen by Ptah” Ptah God of Architects and Craftsmen

Known as Isa in Islam. Muhammed, is a French Corruption of Baphomet some speculate...

Tekton has been mistranslated from Hebrew as carpenter, it actually means Architect.

In The Matrix… Neo meets The Architect.

“Besta Pizza” In Hebrew the number of the beast is 666 In Greek the number of the beast is 616

Pegasus Museum has “616” Kids imgur.com/a/3NFxA

Sigma (upper-case Σ, lower-case σ, lower-case in word-final position ς; Greek: σίγμα) is the eighteenth letter of the Greek alphabet. In the system of Greek numerals, it has a value of 200. When used at the end of a word (when the word is not all caps), the final form (ς) is used, e.g. Ὀδυσσεύς

MODS can you ban this raging faggot, he's just repeating what he said ITT already. How is this not spam?
It's not related to politics - or even a plausible conspiracy that ties in with politics - it's a mad person ranting. Mad people don't deserve a platform on which to air their views. Move this to /x/, please.
REPORT THIS FAGGOT, ANONS.

at least he is pointing his finger at a pedo ring that has ties with the elite power, I'm ok withthat

What if we archive that

>edition cnn com/2011/POLITICS/06/01/palin.trump/index.html
archive.is/6U1xT

Aristotle isn't related to politics?

LOL

Socrates taught Plato… Who taught Aristotle, who was the teacher of Alexander The Great.

Now Alexander The Great, was a relative of Cleopatra… Who we know was the mother of Little Caesar.

He carried a specific quirk in his Pax6 Transcriptor (genetic coder for Eyes and Pineal Gland) which resulted in Heterochromia Iridium (otherwise known as, different coloured eyes)

There's better threads regarding the cabal that actually make sense (2 are up right now), this faggot is fake

This same very unique genetic quirk, is also responsible for the development of ocular coloboma, the mark that many of the elite carry… Such as our friend Jacob Rothschild (mentioned above) and also… Madeleine McCann.

The Cleopatra Line is a B Bloodline. Caesar is an A Bloodline

Ramasses is thought to have B Blood… He is also a relative of The Rothschilds.

In the film Alien Ark Of The Covenant… There is a poem inscribed on a statue entitled Ozymandias

The poem is about Ramasses…

The House Of David… Is The Tree Of Knowledge.

What are the chances James Alefantis (Comet Ping Pong) and the Sandy Hook parents would be in the White House on the same days? voat.co/v/pizzagate/2056854

Robbie Parker Laughing youtube.com/watch?v=sELDPP6K24Y

thanks for letting me know

Message in Podesta leaks from ETI

Dear John, Because the War in Space race is heating up, I felt you should be aware of several factors as you and I schedule our Skype talk. Remember, our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe are helping us bring zero point energy to Earth. They will not tolerate any forms of military violence on Earth or in space. wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802

The news media faked planes flying into the twin towers on 9/11 vid.me/HlVQF

It was zero point energy which was used, the weapon to end all wars. youtube.com/watch?v=iFmgIXPmNnA

“If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern.”

Plato's Cave youtube.com/watch?v=d2afuTvUzBQ

666 it's the seal of Solomon which are The Pyramids. voat.co/v/pizzagatewhatever/2045666

The Dragon Birthed The Pheonix, who became The Griffin and then The Eagle. The Fox King Is said to be... Bald as an Eagle...

Fox Rothschild legal aid to Wikileaks... Ah...

Ishtar means to Irrigate and Tzion is a dry place. voat.co/v/whatever/2046113

Of course, The Cat is a Sphinx, at the Beginning of time, who holds the mirrored matrix which mixes water with wine.

There is a devil in every grape of the vine... None Bot A Glove Touch The Cat

The Pheonix is The Devil you know.

They never had peacocks in Palestine and yet they are there.

Is it any surprise really that Right Honorable Rhea should feed Chronus this Lapsit Ellixis by which he should perish?

Is it any surprise that the Emerald Tablet of Hermes is the Jade Crown of Confucius in Homer?

Is time but the form you have taken on earth, while waiting to realise your form in heaven?

Have you died and transcended the earth in the dazzling jewel of Sophia, where all forms radiate.

666 = carbon atomic number, carbon can become a diamond...

Ishtar means to Irrigate and Tzion is a dry place.

You keep repeating same things...I get it..I think.

So now what? Is Trump and his team going to bring it all to light and will we see justice against the pedos? Are the aliens coming this year? Like wtf do we do now? I don't want cryptic answers.

You will get it soon.
vid.me/3RKtS

Roger that.

You're wasting your time, he's on auto-pilot, posting his stuff from voat again and again. Just report and sage.

The alien film Ark Of The Covenant has a cryptic reference to B- blood.

It's Mia Farrow's bloodtype.