USA Highways

So wait, you're only allowed to drive to 80 miles per hour tops? hahahahahahaha
>"muh freedom!"
hahahahahah

I cannot imagine driving 70 mph for hours. I would fall asleep. I mean jesus christ Lads, america is huge, it would take a million days to travel from coast to coast. This doesn't make any sense.

their roads are shit tier and no comparsion to our Glorious Autobahn.

USA just jailed a Volkswagen engineer. Next, management

No seriously, think about it. Having to drive from, say, florida to iowa and be limited to 70mp/h for the entire trip. They get "speeding" tickets for driving at 80 mp/h.

Gotta love that Good German mentality. So naive.

You will literally get run off the road if you only drive the speed limit. Welcome to reality.

No you don't. No cop will ever write you a speeding ticket unless you are at least 11 miles over the limit.

When you go to court you can automatically get the ticket reduced down one degree of severity. Since the degrees are 1-11, 11-21, etc. no cop will bother pulling you over or writing you up for 10mph over.

Yes until you get flashed and get a ticket.

I don't think my car can sustain anything above 60 without rattling apart

It takes four days to cross the country coast to coast fritz. Go prep your bull

wouldn't it be more logical (and cheaper) to just take a plane and rent a car there? I don't think most americans drive distances that far.

>"please germany believe me we can drive faster than THAT! please I beg you believe my story"
>*pays speeding ticket*
>"oh that t-that was nothing...but pleaease beeelieveeee meeee!"

What are you driving my Lad?

Lmao. Nobody gets tickets for driving 80 on a highway.

I drive a hundy plus on the reg with a radar detector and zero tickets. Although I'm sure is worth it to have a 3 mile autobahn in exchange for mama merkels halal iron fist.

>let me tell you about your country!

Bullllllshit. I got a ticket for going 5 over, on the fucking interstate. Watch out when you're in Oklahoma, cops there are desperate for ticket money.

Jeep cheeokee
I got it up to 90 once
That was spooky
It runs out of gears and aerodynamics around 110

How was your weekend visit to New York City? You think you're an expert on America now, don't you?

False.
t. Pulled over man

13.000km
the US has 77.000km
The USA is 27 times larger in size (sq miles)
Let that sink in.

Driving across country is one of the best things to do in the US. Last time I did I spent most of it at about 85-90MPH which was pretty comfortable for particular choice of vehicle and roadway.

>Germans can't conceive a law being enforced at officers discretion
The memes are real

Congrats. I'm ignorant of your two bit country. Keep jellymirin mine though.

Same with fucking Australia, to speed between states is 110kmh so 68mph, of course road works slow that down to 80mph because "muh safety" so only 50mph.

And constant speed cameras that will get you for 3 over because police are Jews. They need a serious overhaul of the speed limits keeping in mind that if you want to go to another state it's can be thousands of miles

>Americans can't drink beer until they are 21

>roads are now built for square mileage
>the US is as densely populated as Germany
why is everything a pissing contest with you krauts.

>Germans can't conceive laws being enforced at officers discretion
The memes are real

>be driving on the parkway this morning.
>speed limit 65
>pulled over for going 70
Such is life in the New Jersey Peoples Republic

>>the US is as densely populated as Germany
Thank fuck it's not.

Its a well known fact that no one will pull you over in KS for doing 130. I could do ATL to SEA in just under 2.5 days in a Saab.

>also, Wyoming is fucking boring.

>illegal for germans to fly flag outside their house

*shutting ears and screaming*
kek

I'd love to Germany just for the roads BUT

"Muh feelings" (censorship)
"Muh feelings" (hail Hitler)
Sand niggers

>Germans can't conceive of an underage drinking law being broken.

bruh. Stop memeing

Who told you this lie?

meanwhile, making fun of the rapists that are imported in, doing a nazi salute, or farting wrong earns you death in germancuckland. the land where you MUST be a cuckold to niggers or pay the price. lol faggot losers. 1945 musta been tuff eh?

>Underage
>21
Pick one, just because your government cucks you

Of course there are ways around it. Steal your fathers beers or something. That's not freedom. Hell you even have to hide your alcoholic drinks in a paper bag when you're drinking outside. You can legally drink beer at a bar when you're 16. 14 when you're with your parents.
Before visiting any german city, read the population statistics. Nuremberg for example are 55% foreigners.

>government cucks me
>Australian gun laws

I hope you enjoyed your weekend visit to Las Vegas and I'm sorry we didn't accept your fake id

Listen here Africa.

I was never in the US and I don't plan going there, too many niggers and multicultural homo bullshit for my taste.

but stepping on the gas and going full speed is even more comfy.

well at least they can have weed legally in some states

thats wrong tho

>Steal your fathers beers

Yeah that's the catalyst of every high school party. German imagination. Jesus Christ.

That was just an example. Your comments are just pointless.

Oh so you've never even been here and you're an expert? You people deserve to go exctinct via the Muslim bull.

You realize your country does not have freedom of speech and you're lecturing an American on freedom. I can't think of a more pointless endeavor. FAGGOT.

Better hide those digits before mama Merkel finds out

American roads are a fucking joke lmao

>being so poor you cant afford to fly to places you want to go
I dont even own a car, I live in Chicago, I let other people drive for me.

says nigger central

Meh, it's just forced "culture" at this point. I've done 100-110 sometimes when idgaf. Cops won't pull you over if you are going too fast.

Let em have their victory: fucking speed laws.

>LMAO YOUR ROADS SUCK AND I CANT EVEN GET A GOOD SCHNITZEL IN TULSA OKLAHOMA. WHAT A SHIT COUNTRY

>P-p-pplease feed us more Jewish pop culture, America.

I've never seen bigger suckers for our pop culture than the Germans and Dutch. The worst shit, too. Big Bang theory, Suits, etc

Most highways are unofficial autobahns and you only get pulled over for speeding if you stick out. I've gone past cops whilst going 75 mph and they didn't even bat an eye.

>being so butthurt that you can't drive fast that you have to resort to ad hominems and more butthurt posting

stay slow american.

75 mph holy shit that's fast. I'm surprised you didn't pass into another dimension

but can you go 136mph and more without getting pulled over?
answer: no you can't without losing your license.

Youre always allowed to speed in America as long as you're wealthy.

Post your gas prices and cost of living, Hans.

80 mph sucks and is retarded but your autobahns will be speed limited within a decade because of New Germans driving on them and killing people

Lmao he shitposts on an anonymous Cambodian tiddlywinks enthusiast forum and he cries when not treated like a gentleman.

Who's butthurt again?

>posts an American

>what are the CHP

I've been ticketed for 77 before, CA cops are just tax collectors for Jerry Brown.

$400 ticket as a donation to welfare niggers and anchor babies.

Germans know how to drive at least. Fucking left-lane slowpokes in North America. It should be against the law, oh wait, it is.
Also, sage this slide thread.

DESU I'm with you on that one. They're the worst. I wasn't about to explain the concept of state laws to eurotrash. It's screaming into a void of communism.

Driving over 70 mph is dangerous and there is no need for it. Anyone who does is over compensating for a below average sized penis.

>Autobahn
Yes and the autobahn costs 5 to 8 times as much per kilometer as the US interstate

Now add that we have 6 times as much highway you start seeing why the US interstate isn't built to the standards the autobahn is

Well ya see, us Americans like to take our time. We got a lot of country to enjoy, and good folk to talk to. Y'all are too busy self sensoring to speak.

>You realize your country does not have freedom of speech
Yours is slowly crumbling, be careful mate.
Unless this war lets us all emerge as victors, free speech in the future'll only be allowed if it fit's ((the)) narrative.

Yes thank fuck it's not

>he thinks America has speed limits for any reason but to provide local towns with extra income from tickets
Lol. Driving on US highways is a game. Everyone goes above the speed limit but someone has to be the one that gets caught. The object of the game is to get to your destination as fast as you can without being that guy.

The state of European highways

>79% By the time Merkel's thru you nation will look like this.

Most speed limits are 55 to 65 on highways
Why would I go 136 mph and potentially ruin some part of my car?

I fucking wish. 65 max on the toll "thruways" in my state and 55 max on regular highways.

anything below 200 km/h on highway or autobahn is retarded. but hey, this is about fatlandia

Even if they had higher speed limits it would dangerous to drive fast on American highways. They don't have a concept of a overpassing lane. They drive on their highways as they are avenues.

This is a great way of explaining it, but they won't get it. It has to be cut and dry. Rules are rules. In their minds, the second the speedometer hits 66, there's instantly an AR15 wielding jackboot thug cop giving you a $2000 dollar ticket.

This is a country that thrives in grey areas and games. Europeans simply cannot handle that as a concept. I don't even mean that maliciously.

German road purity laws are almost as bad as their beer purity laws! Shit beer germany!

>filename
Kek

>his car is ruined when driving 136 mph

Remember: Never buy American (chinese) cars

Americans are retarded when i comes to any unit or logic, especially qbout transportation

>tfw thats about 90mph here

Watch out we got a billy badass over here

The only unit I need is one of my entire penises transported in to your gfs pussy to make her cum faster than some faggot in his BMW.

No, it's 10%. If the limit is 60 you can get away with 66. Says so right on the ticket.

its actually about 111mph and thats my average travel speed when I have to go somewhere.

stay slow merican.

lmao driving fast doesn't ruin the car, then again american cars are not very good quality products.

so much slow shitty roads, must be a pain in the ass to travel on them.
thank god for the super fast autobahn with 4 lanes.

around 1,27€ per liter of Super.

LEL