There is a solution.

Moving a quarter of the region into Europe

>Not
>suspicious
>at
>all
>/s

>Germany becoming le 32℅ face

is it normal for me to want to start firing into that crowd?

S to spit
S

S

S

S

S
fuck euroshits in germany. faggots did it to themselfs

Fug my grandmother's homeland, my family, my heritage.

It's happening to you, and us, and England, and France and Canada as well mate. Germany is just ahead of the game.

FUCK FUCK FUCK HOW DO I GET OUT OF HERE

Kill yourself fucking cuck

Take solace in the fact that we're all in the same boat mate. We'll sink or swim together.

Literally ethnic cleansing. F.

A final solution?

dont worry guys
pic related
>soon again

youtube.com/watch?v=mCEfqj9pDAI

How can we stop it lads?
Have we hit the (((iceberg))) already?

Yes, let's compete over who's getting genocided the least. Don't stoop to germposting levels, lad.

F

>muh thirld world invasion is upon us

Why do all these stormcuck sites sound like they have been written by a klansman in 1980s?

A lot of Europeans shilled for Trump hoping he will put an end to neoconservative interference in our cuntries - guess we were wrong. You fucking alt-reich cucks still poke us, exaggerate the refugee situation here and constantly make bombastic headlines of how fucked we are here.

Can't you just fuck off for a change? We hated Bushe's interventionism, whe hoped Trump would back off from our internal affairs , but you little autistic creeps can't stop poking us, cant you?

It is Murica that is truly fucked up, you yapp how we have muslim "NO-GO zones" yet you literary have whole districts controlled by gangs. Stop lecturing us, you fucking degenerate wall'n mart sharters!!!

>No country deserves this
bants aside, this is true

F

Germany does.

Is syria and north africa basically going to be empty at this point? Or are they replacing their losses effortlessly?

>slovenia having the right to comment on the refugee situation 'here'
WESTERN Europe is seeing the invasion, why go from the third world to the second when you can just walk across the second straight to the first?

The Yank in the OP wasn't lecturing anyone, he was pointing out a depressing fact about every white mans ancestral homeland. It is being given away.

>exaggerate the refugee situation here
Trump isn't making you take migrants you fucking retard.

's'

Cucked by a stank wrinkle puss

F

REEEEEEEEE

We may all make fun of each others shitty countries, but I do hope when it comes to the serious issues that we all are united.

I don't know about you guys, but I'd be willing to help out anywhere which reaches the 'boiling point', because at the end of the day - we're all brothers.

Germaniggers

People say it will happen..
Nothing will happen, I give up call me a cuck if you want but i just cant see a bright future ahead of us

Maybe your country should offer installing suicide booths around the country and just allowing you to end it sooner rather than later.

You retards

this is happening to every white country sooner or later because we got soft and weak.

Press S to spit on G*rman grave
S

If she had done this to my country she would be dead by now. What are you guys waiting for?

Be the second Breivik

S
the only thing Germany deserves is a nuke.

It's going to happen to you, then the rest of us are going to say "fuck that"

Nothing black pills you faster than living in this country.

At this point, yes it is.

>this is happening to every white country sooner or later because we got soft and weak.
But it is happening to you now so hurry up and die.

>le 52% face

killyourself mud shit

Looked like a bro-tier Sikh from the thumbnail

Future they chose

>You retards
>this is happening to every white country sooner or later because we got soft and weak.
yeah now imagine what's gonna happen to all these mudskins when we stop being so weak

S

Why do people there keep voting Merkel?

Sikhs have that huge ass turban you know?

S

Fuck you, when that moment comes I will take as many niggers with me as I can

Why do you even care about your country? You'll die anyways...

Existential dread is common for me also. I am just preparing for the chaos. I will try my hardest to survive and remove kebab.

After the reconquering, we will crusade the Levant

Oh murica. Its not good what going on here in germoney but this is simply a lie.

You need to drop the denazification shit and toughen up, Hans. It's not gonna look pretty in 10 years.

Boomers

Boomers are even worse than the newer generations

95% of SPD voters are old boomers
80% voters of CDU are boomers

Because the only person with a chance against her is this ((man))

Srsly. Any country with a proud history and tradition doesn't deserve this. It was a shame when it happened to byzantium a tragedy when it happened to rome and its horrible that the german nation will soon be dilluted

Germany's pretty fucked, then.

>Managing to pull a final solution as a minority

It's already too late, senpai.

Get fucked, Germaniggers.

(((Europe)))

Been that way since 1600s.

His cap looked like a turban

People like you are the problem, there are no "bro-tier" non whites and none of them belong here

we're not all in the same boat famalam

He is literally saying: Germans are the servants of Israel and its people...

maybe the extinction of the white race is not so bad if our people do not have to serve (((them)))

I live in Berlin.

What are these "white" people you speak of?

t. turbanlet

Immigrants are not the problem. America was founded by immigrants and consequently became a melting pot.

Jesus Christ almighty...
This is fake, right? He didn't actually fucking say this, man

Kikes shamed Germans out of existence for a crime they didn't commit.
They are spineless, shrewlike rats, spreading their plague. Despicable merchants of Venice.

How is that not genocide of Germans?

white immigrants duh

WU WUZ GERMANZ

>tfw you realize you're next
I have to get out of here, what are some good places to move to?

why do you kikes hate Germany so much?

Fuck

Aren't you ahead of Germany in death?

>what are some good places to move to?
hell

This is true.

You're basically an outcast if you're even slightly critical of the progressive agenda.

You're like social poison the second you go against the narrative. Even if people agree they will throw you under the bus and disassociate with you the second someone throws around the word racism.

>JAnuary 4, 2016
Give me the source

Germany may fall, but Poland will still stand. If you're a German and you're worried about this future, move to Poland. Learn the language, adopt their customs, convert to Catholicism and try to make Poland into the new European powerhouse.

Your race has failed, but you can still redeem yourself.

>AND I WOULD DO IT AGAIN! BUHAHAHA!
*puts hands together in a stupid way*
And the Germans will elect her again.

And this is the reason that I still hope that the AfD party pulls a Trump move on election day - meaning getting a really high percentage and therefore big leverage.

The comparision is kind of fitting, as the mainstream media and the current government is trying it's hardest to find scandals, rumors and whatnot in order to simply defame your opponent instead of rationally arguing and creating proper dialogue in order to just dismantle them politically. It's nothing short of a witch hunt

youtube.com/watch?v=3GqiAhqnMmE

NO time to move. Happening within next month stock up on shit. Liquor/cigarettes/tampons/lighters. Get a gun if you can.

Why the tampons? Very simple. You have women who follow you men will come automatically.

Quebec lel

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adorján_Ferenc_Kovács#Forschungsschwerpunkte

He is a goddamn surgeon...
That article is from 2015.
theeuropean.de/adorjan-f-kovacs/10622-einwanderung-oder-zuflucht

He claim 11 million came and will come between year 2015 and 2020.
Not gonna happen gate closed. nigger get deported.

Nice try goddam shlomo.

Those shit skins are in for a surprise when some Austrian cunt loses it again

This. Were all so busy pointing out whos being fucked harder to stop and realize were all in the same boat, just sinking at slightly different rates

Israel does but Jews aren't white so they're immune I guess.

S
Rot in piss g*rmany

Cant you get to your Carribean Islands or Guyana or something?

You really think this shit wont come to Poland after every single other white country on this planet has sunk?

Great thing about a race war is you always know who the enemy is

I am not fighting for a country that allowed this to happen in the first place
I'd rather convert to islam tbqh

Poland is going to be the last stand resistance. Time for you eurofags to join Poland's armed forces.

>IT'S ALL OVER WAAH WAAH
What do you call someone who sees the problem but does literally nothing to address it? I'm sure there's a word that perfectly describes utterly pathetic cucks like yourself.

Germany deserves even worse.

S

stop it right now, you

I fixed my toilet once, am I qualified to join Poland's army?

No matter what Sup Forumsacks will tell you, even xenophobic and racist Poles have nothing against educated white immigrants (that should be obvious, but apparently it's not).

There's a myth the language's super hard - it's not. There's a decent english-polish course on Duolingo to get you started, after that you can easily self-educate further on.

You don't need a western europe-tier wage, everyone here somehow manages to live and thrive on Polish wages, you can too. It's not like you have family members back home you gotta send shekels to.

We have somewhat of a low-birth problem, so you'd be helping both us and yourself