Coming from a Serb I'd like to say that our neighbors are right. Serbs are the shittiest fucking nation in the Balkans...

Coming from a Serb I'd like to say that our neighbors are right. Serbs are the shittiest fucking nation in the Balkans. When I go to Turkey I literally can't tell the difference, no wonder for Turkish rapebabies.
We lie, we cheat, we murder innocent civilians and we always blame others for our fucking problems. We can't even get along with our neighbors and we all just want to kill one another. We are ruled by a bunch of fucking idiots and we can't break free for years.

God bless the Croats for opening Jasenovac and doing the world a favor. I only wish they massacred more than 700,000 Serbs, but thankfully they did themselves a solid a couple of decades ago in operation Storm. I love Croats so much, they made an ethnically clean, white Catholic Croat state only. I'm practicing my Croatian with my girlfriend. Met her on Tinder lol. She's an exchange student from Croatia and one day we hope I'll get a citizenship and we'll be able to go and live in Zagreb. Serbian girls can't even compare to her, she fucks like an animal. I have never felt so sexually satisfied in my whole fucking life. I plan to have 5 children and name at least one of them Franjo.

>pic related

fucking autistic retards for idols in Serbia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1sKYXEfgrI8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>couple of decades ago
after*

>Turkposter thinking he's fooling anyone

нaпaceш ми ce мyдa

>coming from a serb
no you are not,go back Ante

croats are shit too, its not only you

soon croatian girls will be ugly too because they are getting mixed with bosnians

pod bač, brukaš kikora i njegovu rasu.
ko je ovaj lik u desno gore uglu?

Nah you ain't that bad. You sound like you've been circumcised.

what's wrong with SerbianGamesBL lol

>tfw no Croatian qt gf
why even live

>massacred more than 700,000 Serbs

serbshit detected

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=1sKYXEfgrI8

You should not deny, what you did was glorious.

they were vlach trash, not serbs
we would never kill our slavic brothers

next war vlach eradication is imminent

/thread

>>I'm practicing my Croatian with my girlfriend. Met her on Tinder lol.
Its the same fucking language, you fake ass poser.

Actually it's not. They pronounce things really differently. I mean sure, 90% of the vocab is identical, but I dare you master the croatian č/ć

штo ce oндa нe пpeceлиш y кypвaцкy, пичкa ти мaтepинa цигaнcкa

Out of 5 ex-yu republics, 4 made the top 10 most racist countries in the world

we're literally catholic Serbs too dude.

I'd rather live in rs than here desu

TUPAC STILL ALIVE IN SERBIA

I agree with you 100% dude

Haпиcao caм дa плaниpaм кpoзнпap гoдинa. Cлeдeћи пyт зaпpaвo пpoчитaј пpe нeгo штo кpeнeш дa шитпoycтyјeш

Dude, you're the muslim living in Serbia shitposting all the time. YOU'RE a turkish-rapebaby, pic related.

>insulting Roki on this board

>they were vlach trash, not serbs
>we would never kill our slavic brothers
>next war vlach eradication is imminent
Most of us are assimilated vlach trash, whether we recognize this or not.

>they were vlach trash, not serbs
>we would never kill our slavic brothers
>next war vlach eradication is imminent
What do you think the fight is over in Macedonia? One group of Vlachs (the wealthier ones) loyal to the Greek Patriarchate versus another group of Vlachs (the farmers and the peasants) loyal to the Bulgarian Exarchate. There is a lot of Vlach interwoven in all our histories.

being this mad, kek