New yugo bread

old the autistic croat was really getting buttfucked, so i figure we should continue

Other urls found in this thread:

jutarnji.hr/vijesti/crna-kronika/policija-uhitila-dvije-djevojke-zbog-izazivanja-jednog-od-pozara-na-podrucju-benkovca-jedna-od-njih-priznala-zapalila-sam-brgud-jer-tamo-zive-srbi/6485902/
youtube.com/watch?v=hGRjarq3eys
books.google.ba/books?id=rqjLgtYDKQ0C&pg=PA66&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false
instagram.com/explore/locations/375852381/university-of-nis/
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2EPW7otyd0
instagram.com/explore/locations/241606943/university-of-novi-sad
youtu.be/cUbCp2WgkYw
youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg
instagram.com/explore/locations/289865255/sveuciliste-u-rijeci-tehnicki-fakultet/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ja sam hrvat ali onaj hrvat je majmun

Serbja merde

ejjy

Serbia still needs to pay

kek. to be fair balkan threads are always shitposting, but that was just something special even for /balk/ threads
you a muzzie?

The main difference between bosnians and serbs is that the serbs great grandfathers weren't turkish

Some one seems mad based of a balkan tho art signing bored.

Just accept the 2 nations are now differnt. If you want clay just argue over bonsai and Herzegovina. Or like Albania

jutarnji.hr/vijesti/crna-kronika/policija-uhitila-dvije-djevojke-zbog-izazivanja-jednog-od-pozara-na-podrucju-benkovca-jedna-od-njih-priznala-zapalila-sam-brgud-jer-tamo-zive-srbi/6485902/

Kill all Serbs including civilians

t. dispora with croat parents

t. Serv subhuman
youtube.com/watch?v=hGRjarq3eys

Nice assumption.
I am croatian.

Šta vi svi serete protiv Tita?

Tito je bio hrvatska krvožedna muškarčina žedna moći. U to doba su svi južni slavenski narodi strepili pod hrvatskom šakom Josipa Broza Tita.

Tito je bio hrvatski supremacist. Ne samo da treba ostaviti njegove trgove, nego mu treba dizati statue. Tito na konju, Tito gazi Turčina itd. Našu djecu treba učiti kako je hrvatski car Tito plašio sve u regiji, Staljina, a Amerikanci su mu se dodvoravali.

Heil Tito, Za Dom i Tita protiv bandita

We never deserved a man like him.

I am always amazed by imbeciles among Croats and Serbs praising Tito.
A murderous, backstabbing, turncoat degenerate, who betrayed every single one. A "communist" one the total payroll and supply of Churchill post 1942. A "communist" with access to American nuclear tech, American credits, donations, food rations, help, weapons and planes post-WW2.
An "anti-fascist" who wrote letters proclaiming KJ to be the true enemy, and offered cooperation to Germans and Italians, not to mention the pre-war and early war praise for Ustashe movement.
Die a painful death, you subhuman praising party descendant: he genocided Volksdeutschers, even though Germans were responsible for less than 5% of Yugoslav deaths; and settle hillmen savages in Pannonia and Adriatic towns.
Not to mention political nation building like "Macedonians", "Kosovars", "Muslims" (an "atheist" state creates a nationality based on - religion) and a failed one - "Vojvođani".

Wait wut ? People in Bosnia only adopted the religion because Islam was similar (in terms of practice) to the native Bosnian religion church of Bosnia. It actually took over 100 years for Islam to become a dominant religion, it was a gradual process based on how the Ottomans changed the laws. The only Turks that came here were the ones that were running the country. I don't know about Serbia tho, I only know their king gave his daughter to the sultan because all of us (Bosnians, Croatians, Serbs) lost the battle of Kosovo. The general view among scholars is that the Islamization of the Bosnian population was not the result of violent methods of conversions but was, for the most part, peaceful and voluntary because of the privileges.

books.google.ba/books?id=rqjLgtYDKQ0C&pg=PA66&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false

And since you are larping as a "Bosnian Croat", you should know that Christianity was brought in Bosnia by force in the 13-14th century. In that century Bosnia was at the top of its border expansion (pic related) and the pope + Ugarian king didn't want a powerful non Christian country to exist, the surrender to Christianity was signed at Bilino polje agreement on 8th of April 1203.

>I'm saying that we didn't get cucked by the turks but we did

That is called Titoism. He found a perfect balance between communism and capitalism. Germans occupied Croatia and made them their puppet state, why the fuck would he love Germans ? He gave Croats Istra and Dalmatia which are now Croatias biggest money makers, so the only thing they can say to him is Thank you

This

>He gave Croats Istra and Dalmatia which are now Croatias biggest money makers, so the only thing they can say to him is Thank you
Not true, Pavelić already reclaimed after fall of Italy.

>but he gave them in the first place
Not true. There is virtually no difference between Rapallo treaty (1920) and Rome treaty. We never got them back, until 1943 I believe.

Nice
Red scum must be boiled alive tbqh

you are just like Albos: dark, mixed race, have gypsy and turkish roots, look like rats

kajkavian independece from kurvats when?

bosnianiggers, herzegovinianiggers, kordunniggers, likaniggers, dalmatianiggers all need to get gassed like vlach shits they are

t. self sufficient slovenian who relies on tourist money and eu gibs

You're giving Canada a bad name among our people, dumb ustasho, kekk

>Balkan thread
>devolves into shitflinging almost immediately

sasuga

greater Albania soon

the very second eu collapses gas chambers are lighting up for albanimals

Serbs are not dark because of the Turks. Besides Albanians, Serbs have a high percentage of Illyiran DNA, and Illyrians were a little darker then the rest of Europe.

>tfw somehow the croatschizos will find a way to blame this on "muhh serbooozzz"
Fuck is anything more pathetic on the euro continent than those who call themselves Croats?

if nato un and eu did not guarantee your independence I guarantee that the serbs would instantly enslave your entire populace

traditionally, you spew bullshit with no sources

reveal your flag, roach

I'm so glad that we don't share border with you. If we had border, we would have million analbanians living in Croatia, if not more. I feel sorry for serbs, greeks, monteniggers and macedonians.

I found the kike it seems

based on eupedia haplogroups

czechs, moravians, nytrans, carinthians > real serbs, chakavians > afghans > syrians > somalians > south """slavic""" vlach filth

do you have any idea what Bogomilism is? it has no similarity to Islam whatsoever
nor was ever prevalent in Bosnia, it's just that Bosnia had a bigger population of Bogomils

Fuck Titofuckers. Goymmunists must fug off
More dead Serbians is a good development

>real serbs
wat

>real serbs
explain

if south """""""""""""""""slavic""""""""""""""""" neanderthals were left without our gibs they would starve to death rolling around in tehir own shit

it means that krajisniks need to:
a) get back in the oven where they belong
b) return to their motherland romania

>real serbs
That's like White Albanians. Non existent

Looking into university instagram pages apparently the higher you go the less swarthy you are.

instagram.com/explore/locations/375852381/university-of-nis/

University of Nis which is the deepest university in Serbia with a large population. It's predominantly dark hair eyes and features.

>tfw still no borders with Serbia

big part of todays """serbs""" and """croats""" are vlach scum that infests our lands who infiltrated and are now spreading their subhuman novoshtokavian stoneage """culture"""

if you think about Vlachs most of them have been genocided durring the Balkan wars and there are only little over 30k left.

Nothing triggers a ex yugo more than the sight of an Albanian flag. Kek they go into an instant genocidal frenzy the minute they see it. I'm glad we supported Albanians in that war, at least it paid off with this blind butthurt rage we get to witness in every ex yugo Sup Forums thread. Where else do you see such 14 year old autism?

Obligatory:
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2EPW7otyd0

Well the last time we shared a border we were constantlly at war.

based chink

real life

(((vucic)))
(((seselj)))
(((vulin)))

in this case echo marks not for jew, but for vlach,
The vlach is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a vlach and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

yeah, that's why the vatican waged a crusade against bosnia. fuck off serb cunt.

this
where do istrians belong?

>still doesn't reveal flag

diasporafag detected

can't handle these superior Illyrian genetics

thanks senpai

ZA DOM SPREMNI / FOR HOME READY

JEBEŠ KOMUNJARE / FUCK COMMIES

instagram.com/explore/locations/241606943/university-of-novi-sad

In novi sad people are slightly lighter than ones down at Nis.

thats what they want you to think
they are well alive running our countries mixbreeding with our women, destroying our real languages with their novoshtokavian shit and eradicating our culture

they ned to be done away with
kordun, lika, bosna, zagora need to be fully cleansed and repupulated by real slavs

They have the same way of praying, and they prefered to pray in similar institutions, the Bosnian church was similar to a mosque style. There are tons of other shit that I can't remember right now, but Islamic style of practice is similar to the one we had before Islam came

same with americans and foreskin

skidaj ploču!

real croats
unlike inbred mountainfuckers from the south

youtu.be/cUbCp2WgkYw

>Openly admits sucking off foreign powers for protection from the serbs.
W E W L A D

>superior Illyrian genetics
youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg
Albanians are unironic literal nasty subhumans

noice
where are you from?

upper posavina - currently under invasion by bosnian rats

miscegenation laws need to be proclaimed

NIKAD

>yugo bread
>on Sup Forums
tractor yourself

rip
my cousin is from there and he is a ginger

Last one at University of Rijeka.

instagram.com/explore/locations/289865255/sveuciliste-u-rijeci-tehnicki-fakultet/

These guys look whiter than the rest.

Tldr: serbs are not white

Well i guess your right since my friends current gf's last name is Vlahović kek.But besides there are no real Slavs left in Europe since one part of Slavs expanding so large was mixing up with the local populations.

Кocoвo јe Cpбијa. Пoздpaв из Typcкa.
Cвe Џaмијe y oблaкe лeтe!

prvo ćemo vam skinut jebenu ploču, a onda zabranit ZDS

I to sve do kraja 9. mjeseca.

Reminder

>hurr durr if i'm openly hostile to everyone what can go wrong xDDDDDD

typical mudslime

Even the turks hate the albanians.
LOOK AT THIS

slavonija reporting in

wrong

genetic admixture of lower pannonia aka. slavonia, kajkavian land which croats illegitimately occupy:
1. R1A
2. R1B
3. I

they are mass importing southern shitskins in attempts to delet our blood and our heritage

Kek

serbs look like, and they are, mixed race monkeys. visibly gypsy, turk or even mulatto passing

you need to go back to anatolia

CROATIA STRONK

which one is the shitskin haplogroup?

Show your fucking flag

nigger, it still proves my point that you're basically identical to bosnian and croatian serbs
also if we weren't put together with montenwgeins we would be way closer to you
hungarians are a mix of slavs so that doesn't show anything

We just placed the Arabs where Hungarians,Vlachs and Croats live yes some Serbs live there but sacrfices must be made.

Hes a triggered diaspora that was forced out of his Ljepa Nasa

true
it probably counted k*sovars as well
but still, we're closer to hungarians than to serbs in any way

>corats
>deciding on anything
kek, your country was pretty much non existent before 1990ies, just like bosnia, so shut up.

I - non indoeuropean genes of utter stupidity and unmatched ugliness
shared by vlachs, swedes and sardinians

call me a croat one more time and ill gut you

Orašje? I was in Posavine 5 times a year till i started college. Wasnt there for 3 years. Miss it so much. I especially like that mudslimes are in those 3 urbanized condo buildings and Croats are in all houses.

>call me a croat one more time and ill gut you
>flag

no
mainland, ljudevit's posavina

>flag you get makes what you are
cool i guess im one of the ummah now

Only 60 IQ europoors think a piece of extra dick skin is something to brag about

Oh so why dont you want to be called a Croat?

is there a way for me to find out my haplogroup?

It;s not like your an American or a Westerner where it's diverse or even a Serb since 17% of our population are minoreties.