Do you have any normie friends aware of your full power level?

>be me, burger married to bong wife in Bongistan.
>working out in basement before family dinner.
>me autistically hitting the sieg heil pose in front of mirror 'mirin gains.
>see my wife's Greek grandfather staring behind on stairs.
> shit.
>"you like doing this Nazi thing?"
>"uhhhh yeah."
>laughs loud- "you're a funny boy. But Germans knew the truth of many things."
>end of night me and him outside having a fag and shit talking Turks and women.
>he thinks everyone else is alright.
>doesn't care I despise everything else.
>now when we go to see him he clicks boots and Roman salutes before giving me a hug.
> we laugh tell concerned people it's an in joke.

I liked this story, user. Greeks seem pretty cool.

A friend of mine had a scar under his nose that made him look as though he had a Hitler moustache. The Greek owner of a take away store affectionately started saying 'Heil Hitler' whenever we walked into his store, so I started saying 'Zito' back to him and singing the Golden Dawn anthem. He has a good sense of humour.

No, my closest friends are still pretty blue-pilled or they just don't know much at all. I'm convinced that will change, but not sure how or when.

Greek grandpas are God tier, however your story is bullshit because ww2 was very hard for that generation, unless he didn't live through that.

I just avoid racial stuff and talk like a civ nat when it comes up. I give both barrels short of naming them when it comes to degeneracy, Propaganda (both corporate and government), banking, pharma, etc.

I have a normie friend who got redpilled on Jews and it's nice to have someone to shoot the shit with IRL. Like no topic is taboo including holocaust denial.

He's normie as fuck though so it's getting more and more difficult to relate to him in general.

Yes. He doesn't care.

So many people here are on the brink of taking the full redpill, but then someone comes along and screams Nazi and suddenly the German Gulit Complex kicks in.

>having friends outside of the internet
it's like you want to spend money and waste time in order to socialize

>bong wife
>greek grandfather

Only my family knows of mine, with good handful of friends who are full powerlevel themselves.

When it comes to new people, I feel them out and see where they stand for a power level and slowly drop small redpills for them to look into, then introduce to Sup Forums and let them do the rest of the work from their own investigation. Successfully redpilled 7 people like that so far.

He's from Cyprus and his brother and sister died in the Civil War. Fucking roaches.

everybody knows it partly and they all think im retarded and pity me

I redpilled most of my friends. I am known as "that guy with very serious political opinions".
Some friend just don't care much about politics and just use red pills "for the lulz", my gf is one of them.
My best friend got very into it and now is paranoid about kikes because he realises his extremely anti-semitic grandmother was right.
Even my jewish drinking pal, hates other jews.

roaches had nothing to do with the civil war, unless you mean the Cyprus invasion

>not screaming rhodesia

Yeah that's it

I guess some might have peeped into my abyss, and my abyss peeped back at them, but nothing too bad, I guess they think I'm just a bit paranoid.

Everyone I know from Greece openly hates jews, people ridicule you for not hating them. Even in the Netherlands people I know are hating arabs, especially Moroccans. My dutch 83 year old grandma refers to black people as nikkers.

Close friends and family are redpilled. I have some normie friends who are apolitical but listen to and passively absorb my opinions. I never name (((them))) but am mildly racist.

i hope the ""Roaches"" raped them hard :)

There's always one

Yes. They have distanced themselves from me.

>posts s*rbcuck

lmao, keep making songs about us Taylor Swift

we will still come and rape you as history proves time and time again :)

All of them. Or they wouldnt be friends. I even redpilled my wifes college friends.

Get Charismatic.

Not really, but my parents knows. Both are conservative and my dad is almost 1488.

>Implying I give a fuck about some Albanian cunt
Don't be such a try-hard Mohammed.

i'm greek and have a macedonian friend irl. we bag on kikes, niggers, lebs, turks, indians and chinks all fuckin day long.

helps we work for the same building company, we shittalk all these dumbcunts on the job, shit's funny. some of the aussies sometimes join in for a laugh, it's great.

I haven't been brainwashed by memes on an anime website and become an unironic nazi so yes I don't mind telling my friends about my political views and they dont care

>be me
>talking to my grandfather before his death
>tells me about his Jewish father who tried to keep his ethnic origins obscure

I never knew that I'm part kike until that day. I've always supported the 14 words but never the 88. I guess my inner kike intrinsically repelled me from that.

Are you really that delusional? You people never made it past Austria-Hungary.
You had leaders that were great leaders. Like Sullieman. But even he was white. And as soon as they would die your people would go right back to infighting. Your historical weakness ia exactly what has distablized the middle east. Your country will literally never rise again, even as you try desperately to join the EU. I'm sorry Roach. But your countries time in the Sun is long behind you, your fathers, and even your great grandfathers. Your countries countinued existence only persists upon the desire to keep the peace. But as soon as WW3 breaks out your country will be fire bombed, and not even by the West. Unfortunately Isreal will have to take you down as you stand to be one of the greatest threats to its expansion across the middle East. I'm sorry roach. If I was you I'd change my name and larp as a Mexican because there will comw a time in your life where remove kebab will not be a meme and I would hate to see a fun loving inbred idiot like you lined up against the wall with your idiotic president who faked a coup to take complete control. You wont be raping anything. I'm sorry to say.

You realise Jewish hereditary comes from the mothers side and not the fathers right?

Yeah if you want to be jewish.