What's their endgame? They're pretty much fighting invisible Nazis now...

What's their endgame? They're pretty much fighting invisible Nazis now. Anyone who is conservative or has conservative values are automatically placed within the highest category of right-wing. They're ignorantly roaming in the lion's den. The fire will rise soon.

Patience is paramount. Cornered animals may have spirit, but they are ultimately predictable, and very poor sport. But if one dangles the promise of freedom before them, while nipping at their heels to stoke their passion, then things become interesting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qQc8ODBHMz4
youtube.com/watch?v=PN2ZTpqr8sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6IovWPu2w44
youtube.com/watch?v=xSlfWTp1CP4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They are funded by Soros just like Hillary and Shareblue.

Soros have market bets and wants to destablize countries. When there is no refugee, antifa is his plan b. Other groups such as BLM are just plan c d e. Literal alt accounts of the same troll.

Back to your question, antifa end game is continue to divide left and right. There is no endgame per se, other than an agent of chaos.

there end game is to be completely destroyed by an organization lead by a young "hero" who will then use the resulting popularity to propel himself to the highest office in the land.

Nothing, they're just having fun beating the shit out of people they hate while getting payed by soros and covered by media and police

that's all there is to it, it's their "le subculture", it's what they do

i think it's sexy how many girls are actually a part of this

a paycheck

Punching people who share frog memes is the closest they're ever going to get to fighting a true Nazi regime. It's kind of sad.

youtube.com/watch?v=qQc8ODBHMz4

Antifa right now is like the US army fighting terrorists in Afghanistan. They cannot differentiate between an enemy and civilians.

They're fighting a guerrilla war that they can't possibly win.

Also reminder that they have no rights.

We need to meme that anons have infiltrated them. Let their paranoia lead to infighting.

Because thats already happening.

I don't think they have a particular endgame besides living in their little enclaves where the government subsidizes them while they deal drugs and make shitty art. They don't care if people are hurt or die, or if there's property damage. It's very selfish and sociopathic.

youtube.com/watch?v=PN2ZTpqr8sQ

I watched the whole Molymeme interview, and here's what I gathered--

Naturally they had the leftist indoctrination but it goes deeper. They are drug addicts because they had dysfunctional families and daddy issues. They want daddy government to subsidize their single moms. Many are white and act the way they do to atone for their whiteness. Many are prone to psychopathy and get a high off of assaulting people out of self-righteousness.

Fundamentally they are left-wing in that they are Marxists. They are quite clear.

Needs to be broadcast louder.

It is a politically funded terrorist organisation.

These are deep cover, hardcore-ass anons who are trying to cowtow the normies into begging for a totalitarian police state so that Trump can assume his rightful place as the American Fuhrer.

Either that or their completely retarded because thatll probably he the end result of their extended chimpout

A certain Austin based commie org has been infiltrated for over a year. Lots of info to be released after we make example.

end game is to increase nazism. that is their goal. they know that if they continue then there will be a resistance. they are all nazis larping as antifa.

To meme

I think everyone in this thread needs to watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=6IovWPu2w44

>Beverley Hills Antifa

This will never not be funny

youtube.com/watch?v=xSlfWTp1CP4

SMASH THE PATRIARCHY