Ending slavery was morally wrong

Ending slavery was morally wrong.

The greatest nation on earth was built by slaves which means that we missed on a lot of progress by abolishing it.

Imagine all the lives in Africa not being wasted on dying from starvation and being used for something greater instead. And the progress could save billions of people in the future for centuries to come.

it's a great tragedy that southerners stood in the way of its abolition at the founding of our national charter in the 1790s as so many wished

Whoa revisionism
Also

revisionism? damn you and your second rate education

Who said we abolished slavery?

They didn't really build it because they didn't have the education.
They quarried the stone.

My history teacher told me that slavery built America. Why am i called racist for wishing that slavery existed longer to build even more?

yes, in that same vein, oxen, mules, and donkeys were our finest artisans

Wow. Op here please no racism guys

>morally wrong
If your morals are progress for the sake of progress then yeah, I guess.

Slavery is a crappy Economic system. Our nation has advanced much faster through people who worked for a salary.

You could still have slavery while paying slaves. A type of serfdom if you will

it really was in more ways than people think, equipment had to be made with more material in the south, since salve laborers would abuse all of it, leading to excess costs, there was a phenomenon of the livestock being less healthy than their northern counterparts for similar reasons, slaves would abuse the animals as much as they would a spade, southern horses, and other draft animals were pathetic in size and strength

Because slavery in the United States was race based and the practice of chattel slavery striped people of agency

Slavery did not build America. Your teacher is a lying left wing globalist puppet. The free market built America. The north progressed way faster than the south because the north didn't have slavery.

Then it's not quite slavery, per se. But feudalism seems rather un-libertarian and un-American to me.

Uh, check the census records. There were plenty of slave in the North. Also plenty of indentured servants. There were just more abolitionists in the North.

Niggers are workers.
Whites are architects.

Was this a /his/ thread?

Probably

Elabor8

The question mark flags and the fact that all comment numbers are in order means it's originally a thread from another board.
You can also see it here since they were already linking to Sup Forums.
I was just wondering if it came from /his/.

I don't think baby did shit