NYTimes journalist goes on vicious anti police rant

A NYTimes journalist implies that police will shoot looters because of Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q8LVlYJ5eJU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FIFTY

>"Looters"

Is that not what they are?

Good, Chicongo needs to be cleansed from the bottom up. More power to them.

They shot looters in New Orleans during Katrina.

Fuck if what my national guard friend told me is true, they shot anyone outside after curfew.

If you call these poor people looters you are a racist. They are just finding supplies, bread and bottled water, for their families you fucking bigots.

Would he feel better if the same amount of looters were killed with Glock 19s?

What difference does it make what the police have? The only thing that matters is what they do with it.

They wuz gud boys they was just cleaning up the naybahood of things didn't want

Holy fuck that's stupid as hell. 50cal is designed for vehicles, and is horribly inefficient for human targets. 9mm, 5.56, or 7.62 would be much better options to use.

Fucking liberals man.

This piece of shit is defending this behavior.

dey need more money fo dem swimmin programs

>"looters"
He's right, the proper term is "undocumented shoppers."

.223 hollow points would be much more effective for soft unarmored targets like looting niggers.

It's harder to drum up antipolice sentiment if you say "police are now shooting 'looters' with 9mm". Just think of 50cal as another emotional buzzword. Like pointed out, 50cal isn't supposed to be used as an antipersonel round.

Yeah I wuz lookin fo bread n bottled water in the Bluetoof section, yuh honuh

What would be more effective would be to airdrop a crate of red bandanas by one group of looters and a crate of blue bandanas by another. When these two groups meet, instead of looting together, their natural animal instincts will kick in when they see a group with another color than then and shoot at eachother, problem solves itself.

This is huge if true.

>police firing 8" teargas cannisters from a selfpropelled howitzer at looters

Swedish media had my hopes up with their headlines but then it turned out that the cops will mainly have access to protective gear and vehicles, disappointed desu.

Katrina all over again.

We all knew this was going to happen

Can you imagine what that would do to them youtu.be/Q8LVlYJ5eJU

Good
Mow them all done
I'm tired of this shit

THE WATER RISES

Oh wait, niggers being niggers again? During a disaster where whole communities comes together, people do everything they can to help eachother?

Fucking white people

This shit happened every fuckign disaster. People try to help in black neighborhoods. They are shot at, they don't go back and get called racists because they didn't help black people.

It is true. The Cajun navy volunteers has suspended rescue operations as when some of the approached some "stranded" persons they opened fire on them and attempted to take their boats. Goes to show you that in the apocalypse black gangs will be the raiders from Fall out 3.

Yes, I realize. But if someone records blacks shooting whites saving people, this just ramps up the race war even more. And, normies will start siding with us.

Sadly, people need to die for a cause to take hold. Ask BLM.

What really activates my almonds the most is that these people don't put on masks or cover their whole face and destroy all cameras first before they start looting

looks like a bunch of fucking niggers to me
they'll really use any reason at all to loot and rape and just be niggers
kill 'em all.

>journalists using scare quotes around words like looter, criminal, thief etc
United States confirmed for new Brazil.

(((Scranton)))

5 star post

they don't give a fuck they is hard niggas

I think if you work in the media that there has to be a certain amount of "Allegedly" when talking about criminals.

But no, it is very obvious sometimes that the quotes are used to imply "Looter" (Not really looters ;^) they dindu nuffin, theys some gewd bois )

The niggers that didn't drown in Katrina now live in Houston. God came back to wipe them out too.

the more important question is, can they use the ma deuce on "journalists" too?

If half of the shit these faggots say about Trum were true this country would already be great again.

that's against the geneva conventions but hey
don't expect a lib to "know" things

do the geneva conventions apply when you're shooting domestic criminals and non-uniformed foreign combatants who have surreptitiously entered your country? Because I think the geneva convention says it's ok to go ahead and cut their dicks off in that situation

Hmm media will do a better job of suppressing the whites beaten and raped stadium story this time

You can carry more of it as well

It's true, all the rescuers in that area ended up going back to Lousiana because they were terrified of rabid niggers.

t. Southeast Houstonian

user pls
those edges could hurt the children...

>50cal isn't supposed to be used as an antipersonel round.

And while I'm a big fan of Trump giving the cops some military gear for fighting dindus, I don't see the need for them to have .50. Give them excellent body armor and trauma kits. Give them some riot vehicles. But why give them machine guns designed to rip apart buildings and machines?

The police support Trump and he supports them. I'm more concerned about lack of police accountability than militarization.

If your bullet isn't tearing someone in half you're doing it wrong

>do the geneva conventions apply

Autistically speaking, our cops get to use JHP ammo which is forbidden for our warfighters.

Obviously not. They were surviving, not looting.

They all look the same anyway its impossible to identify one

It's only been 3ish years since that "ban" was enacted by EO.
If they haven't taken M2s to riots before, I doubt they will now.
Christ these people are retarded.

Having a sizeable inventory of .50 Cal ammo would probably drain even a well funded police departments budget. That's why we have the National Guard, and that's why they get deployed when shit like this happens.

It's the low impulse control race at it again.

>.50-cal machinegun

The unicorn of gun development.

They SHOULD shoot at looters

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i love how this guy is implying that a bunch of KKK members disguised as cops are going to go on a rampage murdering innocent people with machine guns

why is it always niggers?

Geneva Convention only applies to uniformed combatants. Wearing a false uniform or disusing yourself as a civilian are both violations of the terms of the Convention, and thus you forfeit their protections. Most pertinently, in both contexts you can legally be summarily executed as a spy.

.50 and 12.7 are extremely common calibers for any mounted automatic weapon... in what way do you consider it to be a unicorn?

Remember, just because they CAN get the equipment doesn't mean they WILL buy it. I expect the most relevant aspect of this is things like Body Armor; as /cpd/ regulars will know, Chicongo doesn't doesn't issue vest to their police.

I have no problem with it

looters will be shot not because of trump, but because looters are scum and its fucking texas. unlike newyork they havent had their rights stripped from them and can kill the bastards that want to steal and harm them.

So, what's the problem?

Does he think a 5.56mm is not going to hurt them?

>Does he think a 5.56mm is not going to hurt them?

WTF? 5.56 CAN HURT PEOPLE?

What's it matter, they will kill you if they have to no matter what gun they have.

>WTF? 5.56 CAN HURT PEOPLE?

Kinda, but not really.

Good

Lefties trying to protect criminals yet again, what a surprise.

.50 and 12.7mm are the same thing

You have exactly ten seconds to justify giving the police state assault rifles and machine guns. I'll wait.

>"looters"
Are you implying they're not stealing?
>N-no. But they don't deserve to die. They're just things. It's racist.
Are you implying they're all black?
>N-no. Oh good heavens look at the time, I gotta go pick up my wife's son.

This is too funny to pass. Can we shop some "undocumented shoppers" on pictures of looters?

No they didn't, idiot. They implied that IF they shot looters, they'd be doing it with a .50 cal. Learn to read, cunt.

>just because they CAN get the equipment doesn't mean they WILL buy it

Good point.

I think they also don't have much in the way of first responder trauma packs. Not for perps, mind you, but for patching up your partner if needed.

But it can work great in that application.

Pic related, a few of these in the liquor/grocery store parking lot would definitely give people the idea that looting is wrong.

There's hundreds of looting niggers. Efficiency is key.

You get locked up for life, using a .50 cal with the wrong ammo on fucking towel heads IN A WAR ZONE, its law of war.

>Cops can use it on our own citizens, with any ammo.

Also, I know the US Secret Service uses .50 caliber sniper rifles (I used to be stationed at Andrews Air Foce Base, and I'd see them doing a prep for Air Force One movements) so it wouldn't suprise me that the FBI's HRT would have them, too. I heard that LAPD SWAT has them, too. Even so, non-military law enforcement (even federal) do not fall under the Geneva Conventions, so his point is moot. Civilian police officers are allowed to use hollow-point and frangible ammo, while military soldiers are required to use jacketed rounds.

>What the Actual fuck.

I dunno it makes some sense to me Japanon. Niggers are always muh dik this muh dik that. They don't care if they die. They'd care if you chopped their dick off though.

This is where the local government and their voters need to shut that shit down.

I mean its that easy, I do not agree with what Trump did- but states rights dictate what they actually do.

love this article

I hope one day they blow the NYT building and other jewspapers.

>liberals.
>knowing even slightly what they are talking about when it comes to anything to do with firearms.

You may choose one, only.

I know... thats why I said both. We use .50bmg for a lot of things, but other countries use other rounds like 12.7x108 so I figured it would be ideal to include it when having a conversation about how the .510 family of rifles are in on way a unicorn gun.

Would prefer a source that is citable.

Mostly just their feelings. Mostly.

I'm pretty sure those are earplugs.

Wait, what? Really?

KEKSPLOSION!

I want to believe

wew

BIX NOOD

TO TWITTER!

sorry user, I was letting my autism out
(what I really want is for nato to employ 14.5mm)

"looters"

>undocumented shoppers
KEK