Daily Reminder Mueller is /ourguy/

>When Paul Manafort needed a powerful D.C. law firm to bless an alarming act by his clients in Kiev’s pro-Kremlin regime in Kiev, Donald Trump’s future campaign chairman turned to attorneys with significant ties to Barack Obama’s administration.

>And it underscores that a truly independent investigation into Russian election interference would likely implicate Democratic figures as well as Republicans—something already emerging, as work that PR firms with ties to Hillary Clinton and other Democrats did for Vladimir Putin’s allies become increasingly conspicuous.

>In exchange, a team led by Obama’s former White House counsel Greg Craig at the firm of Skadden Arps produced a report that whitewashed the pro-Putin government of Viktor Yanukovych for jailing Yanukovych’s anti-Kremlin predecessor. Manafort consulted for Yanukovych’s Party of Regions. And they did it all for roughly $13,000—a conspicuously small amount for top lawyers at a prestigious law firm. (Prosecutors in Ukraine have reportedly alleged a million dollars more in secret payment

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/paul-manafort-teamed-up-with-obamas-lawyer-to-help-putin-ally
archive.is/EOoO1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_granted_executive_clemency_by_Donald_Trump
hooktube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=mpRUK-paflE&ebc=ANyPxKoDWE8-4ief1j_KJLoy5W7Z1TB6mEifkZ6Tj5gfn6eU6vZKL7tRFZY0wqWEikHgArAHUy8Qo6kRUESrZkndmj9Y0tTCcQ
dailycaller.com/2017/06/13/white-house-official-confirms-trump-interviewed-mueller-for-fbi-director-job/
cnn.com/2017/06/13/politics/trump-robert-mueller-fbi-director-interview/index.html
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/08/08/donald-trump-exchanged-private-messages-special-counsel-mueller/547917001/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thedailybeast.com/paul-manafort-teamed-up-with-obamas-lawyer-to-help-putin-ally

They still insist on pushing the russia narrative.

Shame trump wont get rid of the propaganda act

Archived it archive.is/EOoO1

They will never stop

I can always count on some good samaritanon to archive my articles

>Mueller is /ourguy/
Are you retarded?
Mueller was head of the FBI during 9/11. He is as corrupt and compromised as they come and an enemy of the American people

Are you just the Norwaybot, but with a rotating flag now so as to not draw attention?

And according to WH user he has been pardoned in order to go after the rest of the evil cabal

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_granted_executive_clemency_by_Donald_Trump
Mueller not on the list. Care to try again?

Well if Wikipedia says it...

Assuming this isn't all being kept quiet until the moment is right to strike

He is corrupt and compromised, no doubt. But being compromised also means being susceptible to being turned when a new power arrives in town.
>Trump met with him before he was appointed Counsel.
>Mega user, not WH user, dropped the bomb that Manafort's subpoena was being pulled in late July. Mega gave pertinent info during SR/Awan invest. as well.
>4-5 hrs later, news broke that Manafort's subpoena was pulled. Therefore she is confirmed insider and credible. Good intel.
>She also mentioned in same post that Mueller has been pardoned.

My bad I got WH and Mega confused. All the pieces are coming into place

I am done with this Administration. Ohh look, shiny (pardon Sheriff Joe)! Ohh, look shiny (arrest DWS IT guy but not DWS - and even then, then downcharge for bank fraud)!

I am done

Lol @ Seth Rich
he's laughing on a beach in Tel Aviv

That's your prerogative. But I think you're being impatient re: Awan. Investigators and prosecutors have to go through proper channels and also need to cut deals with smaller fish to move up the food chain.

Al Capone was jailed for tax evasion instead of murder, but died a syphilitic mess in the pokey regardless.

So you call someone retarded for believing a conspiracy theory about Mueller yet you believe a SR conspiracy without offering up any proof or theory.

OK.

I too hope Meuller was indeed a Trojan Horse for criminal leftshits. But it all seems too good to be true.

Way too good to be true. Here is to hoping

So mueller was /our guy/ all along???

>thinking a pardon can't be classified
oy oy oy

>But it all seems too good to be true.
That's been a constant theme since Trump announced he was running for president. By rights, all of this should have ended when he declared that he'd build a wall in one of his earliest campaign speeches, but here we fucking are. There are no brakes on the Trump train.

I've been hurt too many times to believe it now, but every time I pass this headline I stop, the emotions flood back before I can shut them off. That euphoric burn of hope spikes before being drowned by the dull ache of disappointment and sharp pangs of regret.

To make things a little more interesting...

hooktube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=mpRUK-paflE&ebc=ANyPxKoDWE8-4ief1j_KJLoy5W7Z1TB6mEifkZ6Tj5gfn6eU6vZKL7tRFZY0wqWEikHgArAHUy8Qo6kRUESrZkndmj9Y0tTCcQ

>There are no brakes on the Trump train
No breaks, just unexplained just detours ...
Like the missile strike in Syria.
Like the 4,000 new troops to Afghanistan.
Like the Navy vessels geting rammed.
Like the false flag in Charlottesville.
Like the false flag in Clovis, NM.

very comfy

Let's go as far to say it IS all too good to be true and Mueller is not /ourguy/. WTF is he gonna find? Trump has been spied on since he started to call out King Nigger (like 2012 or 2013?). He has been debased and lied about by every media outlet. They have been working to dig up dirt on him for years. Even when the "scandal" of Don Jr hit, he released all of his emails to the PUBLIC, and they didn't make him look great (he was WILLING to collude, but ended up not doing so and it was pretty obvious that the whole thing was set up). Manafort was always a hired gun, who gives a fuck if he goes down. Finally, leftists aren't intelligent enough to look at what Trump is doing with regards to our energy production and understand that that is what will truly hurt Russia.

When leftists send their people, they don't send their best.

No. Mueller' usefulness has ended. In fact it was only the suggestion of his presence the Rats wanted and his 15 minutes are over. As pointed out, if he digs too deep he will find Rats and that won't be allowed. Expect that he will drift into obscurity and quietly disappear.

He is a republican and Rosenstein is a republican.

Look at the progression of the narrative
>russia hacked the election
Okay i guess they didnt but they are still very bad people because...
>Trump worked with Russia to win the election
Well i guess that didnt happen either but
>russia hacked the emails to make hillary look bad!!
Oh man i guess that didnt happen, and the don jr meeting was a phony... BUT WAIT
>now mueller is looking into financials

If they find anything at all, it will be some shady financial deal with a russian firm. It will probably have took place before the whole campaign and election. You're seeing that now, the media wouldnt be able to report on it because they were busy convincing everyone Trump was a Russian puppet for the past year. They are already losing credibility but that would be the nail in the coffin. So theyll just let their mistake dissapear.

The most intriguing aspect of all this is that Trump met with Mueller a day before he was appointed. Makes me think.

Very plausible

Yes I remember hearing about this but can't confirm it, do we have any sources on this? Was it just one of the Anons?

dailycaller.com/2017/06/13/white-house-official-confirms-trump-interviewed-mueller-for-fbi-director-job/

cnn.com/2017/06/13/politics/trump-robert-mueller-fbi-director-interview/index.html

Wow, I really truly believe you're a Trump supporter.

Are you sure about that? Do you know who they voted for in 2016, 2012, 2008, 2004, 2000?

Because they are the most afraid of that falling back on them.

Rule number one of libtards: they always project their evil actions on republicans

The fact that they're still pushing this narrative is an indication that they are desperate to divert any dirt on them regarding this to other camps BEFORE allegations even reach them. They are basically already signalling their guilt by pre-emptively accusing the other camp of these actions that will soon surface as a Democrat plan.

They want to plant seeds of lies in your brain so when the truth comes out they can water those seeds again and they'll grow in your brain, shading you from the truth.

His 15 minutes are indeed over, but that's the thing.

He can literally shift the investigation to any 'Russia related' BS and remain relevant. All that matters is will he betray the left for continued status and relevance?

I don't believe he will. But it is not outside the realm of possibility. Stranger and less rational shit has happened before in world history.

Bump

Here's how you'll know if Mueller is a deep state operative helping a coup. If Mueller and his team actually investigate the election, the Hillary/FusionGPS/Kremlin connection will be laid bare. If not, he's a deep state criminal.

I'm surprised more people in the left have ignored this info. I think this is significant, but the way CNN wrote the article (and always frames their stories) makes it seem Trump isn't in the know. They really love underestimating him.

Is there no instance in which.....Trump might actually be guilty?

No. The golden shower dossier is absolute smoking gun proof that Putin helped Hillary get elected. The golden shower dossier is a product of the Kremlin. This is irrefutable. The dossier was meant to harm Trump. Also irrefutable.

That's literally water under the bridge. He's the elected President now. He wasn't prosecuted for these alleged crimes before being elected, so now he needs to commit an actual crime while in office to the boot.

And it simply has to be that way. Anything less is as usurpation of our right to vote.

It's a possibility yet 2 straight years of intense scrutiny have still found no actual evidence to back any claims of any sort.

Meanwhile Comey admitted Hillary mishandled information to such a degree that it would have lead to years in a federal prison for anyone else. That's not even including the murders.

So we know:

1. Trump met with Mueller the day before he was hired as special counsel.

2. Trump has sent private, appreciative, messages to Mueller
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/08/08/donald-trump-exchanged-private-messages-special-counsel-mueller/547917001/

3. Mueller put together a grand jury for the Don JR meeting, but we already know most of the DJ info, meaning it's very likely he is looking at Fusion GPS.

4. Manaforts house was raided, but he was always a hired gun and has ties to Obama attornies (which have ties to Russia).

What else?

He has a crazy big jawline

good recap.

Bump

So how does this Podesta subpoena work? What will that yield for info or connections?

sage for treason and child murder-rape and terrorism during 911

Bump

He and FBI are anything but /ourguys/ They have arrested many of our fellow chans for wrong think. They are cultural marxism personified. They are the proto-cultural marxist ground 0. They are our enemies. Bludgeon them. Fools. A pirates Torrent for me. A pirates life for me. Yo ho.

Here's what I take as evidence everything is what we hope it is.
The media Russia gate coverage has noticeably changed over the past 3 weeks or so. It corresponds with the Podesta Group subpoena, and Skippy's Twitter silence, Awans arrest and charges too.
We never see DNC VIPs on TV helping the media bash Trump. Donna, Susan, Loretta, Debbie, Holder, Clapper the Obama's and the Clinton's....all Mia on the talking head vip circuit. When was the last time we had the Clinton's giving paid speeches? When was the last time we saw in person interviews with any of them? Hillary's book? Twitter? Phone interviews? All that can be done under house arrest. Was that a dick under Michelle's pants or was that waist chains, used in transporting prisoners? Did they unlock her wrists and ankles cuffs to walk to the van but left the waist chains dangling under her clothes?
I think if we did some digging we would find US Marshalls accompany these people wherever they go now.
Because they are all in custody.

These people are

>make highly sensitive and classified data known to your enemy

heavy underrated

You won't be saying that when Trump is getting fucked in prison for treason

>implying everything the left has done since the election and before isn't treason or sedition
you goys are so cute. .02 sheckels for you

Repeats and it's actually what's happening

Hi Brock, you scared?