What did he mean by this Sup Forums?

What did he mean by this Sup Forums?

is he satirizing how the left reports/ argues?

fuck drumpf fuck white people me and anderson cooper touch penises - cuck olbermann

why do we celebrate mental illness today?

we used to send these people away to get better

I can't even tell what is satire and what is actual leftist banter anymore..

goyim know

I met someone who was a nazi once.
He was a heroin junkie who was into Acid Bath and wore a suit everywhere he went.

I think he's living with his single mom now.

Olbermann means "Pol turned my lie space into my piddle space. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"

jpeg is an awful file format.

tfw Tourette's

I'm pretty sure Kieth has actually lost his mind and is full on nuts.
Poor little weirdo.

(((Olbermann)))

At least it's entertaining, this farce we call civilization.

Fuck (((you))) @KeithOlbermann
Jew Jew fuck Jew Jew SCHEMING
Jew WHITE-HATING go fuck yourself
fucking Jew fuckers

Ok

He's lost more than his marbles.

Yeah, Trump broke him.

isnt he some important TV person in America? why is he allowed to behave like an ape?

This isnt even photoshopped well...?

Anyone got that pic of Keith sitting on the ground with the American flag wrapped around him like a security blanket? He looks like a scared child.

Does stuff like this not get you ostracized or fired? Is this guy invited onto talk show panels or involved in mainstream media?
If Hannity or anyone else posted even one tweet like this regarding Obama they'd be done.
How does that guy have advertisers willing to sponsor him

Wtf? He has a popular channel with a good like/dislike Ratio. Is he the Alex Jones of the left?
(even tho the conspiracy theories of Jones came true, and his Insults hold merit aswell)

Just go to his twitter account. That faggot has published a book and this exact image is on the cover.

Freedom of speech if liberals want to spaz out like that it's fine, of course if a conservative talks like that he'd be a fascist nazi

This is fake tweet

Its not a meme when people say the left controls the media.

Why does GQ of all publications give him a platform? It used to be a Chad magazine.

Olbermann is a common German-American name. Has nothing to do with (((them))).

GQ has gone full leftist. They're constantly railing against Trump.

i mean, this particular tweet is fake, but a lot of his real ones are pretty much the same. he like the words "fuck" and "nazi" a lot.

Fuck off nazi shit kike jew

Why has no one put a bullet in this kike yet?

Maybe he had a stealth white nationalist movement in the works and you guys have ruined it.

It translates to he's a pussy, and there's nothing he can do about it.

He used to be a political and sports reporter, I believe on NBC/MSNBC but lost his job iirc. He now runs a show on the internet for GQ, whatever the fuck that outfit is.
The left really does control the media like says.

fake.
post link faggot.

Kike having a meltdown spouting all the buzzwords his brainwashed little mind is programmed to use