The Invention of the White People

>Dismantling of the murderous myth that is "White People" will break down the backbone of the racist ideology.

aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2017/08/invention-white-people-170824095046840.html

The sad thing is that the author is redpilled about the Middle East, and even names the secret Saudi-Israeli alliance:

aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2017/06/blockading-qatar-targeting-iran-170618070407788.html

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera
archive.is/jRrqx
unvis.it/aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2017/06/blockading-qatar-targeting-iran-170618070407788.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Archived that

>aljazeera com/indepth/opinion/2017/08/invention-white-people-170824095046840.html
archive.is/jRrqx
>aljazeera com/indepth/opinion/2017/06/blockading-qatar-targeting-iran-170618070407788.html
unvis.it/aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2017/06/blockading-qatar-targeting-iran-170618070407788.html

"30,000 years ago whites and blacks split from their common ancestor"
anyone else seen that jared taylor video quoted/cited a shit tonne more after it moved to bitchute?
there are about 5 copies of it that ive seen with almost a million views each
what does this mean for us?

captcha: roma calle
it does indeed

*altogether they have a million views collectively, not 5 videos with a million views each

)))Al Jazeera(((

I have now decided that reverse brackets should be used to identify Arabs who are trying to destroy the West.

Seriously, that's what Al Jazeera is. It's the state broadcaster of Qatar, and their entire raison d'etre is causing division and unrest in the West. That's why they peddle all this anti-white bullshit. Because it benefits them.

Wow a postmodernist faggot tries to dedeconstruct.

White people have never felt any major connection to each other. I don't feel particularly close to France or Germany or white Americans. This entire "wypipo" bullshit is an invention of the American extreme left and if they keep repeating that white people are a homogenous blob with common interests, white people might actually start to believe it. And then the great global race war will begin and we'll all fuckin die. Terrible idea.

Yeah aljazeera is the lowest of the low and normies eat that shit up.
It's like if Hitler, before the war, funeded a news network to report on the mistreatment of jew in other european nation

>)))Al Jazeera(((
>I have now decided that reverse brackets should be used to identify MUSLIMS who are trying to destroy the West.

Agree.

>will

It's we'll

Do you honestly think liberals have any capacity to think into the future?

They are basically encouraging a global race war and begging us to chimp out

so be it
)))Mayor-of-london(((

White Americans definitely do. Sure we like to share our ethnicities but at the end of the day, me a person of Irish decent feel infinitely more in common with a Polish American or an Italian American than I do of some nigger spic or Asian.

we should call ourselves europeans instead. because thats exactly what white is.

Spaghetti bro is right. It's an oversimplification, made by and for the mentally challenged in a country famous for its mentally challenged

>The sad thing is that the author is redpilled about the Middle East, and even names the secret Saudi-Israeli alliance:

Also the author is not "redpilled", he gets paid by the government of Qatar you moron

Make those fuckers say European American instead of White. American of European descent or whatever else.
Then we can watch those fuckrs mispell eurpeeing on every fucking tiwtter psot.

That is all the arabs, need no brackets
With the mudslime trust no word, no action, they will back stab you if they can

upbumpy

USA would you kindly fuck off with your retarded pseudo-politics.

This is some top-notch 1984 shit, they spend my entire life telling me white people are evil, white people have ruined the world throughout history, and white people control everything

and now in 2017 they want me to believe there's no such thing as white people

)))Coca Cola(((

turk, not arab but still -- muslims

You can say the same about blacks, not all blacks have the same background but it doesnt matter.

indians are redpilled about these fucking mudslime terrorist apologists

But Mr. Sandnigger, how do you decide who gets to rape the blue, eyed blonde cuties after you kill all the white males? You know that there are not enough of them to go around for all the shitskins, right?

Are you hoping that Arabs will get first pick or something? There's going be a lot of butthurt Jews if you do that.

You fuck off, condescending piece of shit. If they fall, everybody fucking falls. I've seen you people. None of you would fight if push comes to shove.

nothing is really exist and everything is relative

thats the funny thing about this liberal talking point, it goes both ways

"what do you mean I cant say nigger? black people cant be offended because they dont exist, race is just a cultural concept"

FUCKING BASED SHIA MUSLIMS!